Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #126
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

IMO when a person INTENTIONALLY goes to such great lengths of being deceitful and dishonest he/she has forfeited their right to their privacy, in this instance their IP addresses.

If you are presenting yourself honestly here one should have nothing to hide or be dishonest about

I think the new paradigm is about situational ethics instead of the old paradigm of being black or white.

What may be valid in one instance may not be in a similar one and should be evaluated in a case by case basis.

I think this is what was done here with mr can sue me too..LOL that was a good one, as all aspects of his behavior were considered before banning

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #127
Juno
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
IMO when a person INTENTIONALLY goes to such great lengths of being deceitful and dishonest he/she has forfeited their right to their privacy, in this instance their IP addresses.

If you are presenting yourself honestly here one should have nothing to hide or be dishonest about
no no no no no....

if you know anything about computer security, an IP address is akin to a physical street address. it is the address of that person's computer. any pre-teen with a freeware port scanner can figure out how to get inside.

BILL knows this...

so...

it is like BILL saying 'i have determined this guy to be no good, he lives at 123 main st, anytown USA, go to his house, rattle his doors and windows, see which is unlocked and mess with him'.

so again...

WHY would BILL do this?

sticking with my earlier assessment....

it's a setup. the house is booby-trapped. also known as a honeypot in IT circles.

proceed at your own risk.
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #128
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I agree to a point Ammit.......Info was displayed to damn someone....not to exonerate.
I take the complete opposite stance and here's why.

1) If the reason for the ban wasn't made clear some respect by the subscribers may be lost.
2) Most definitely the reason for secrecy would keep cropping up.
3) Left unchecked dissention and PARANOIA would set in.
4) The banned person would have an open door to spread hatred and rumours here or on other sites.
5) Discloser is a core principle of the site...don't you think?

If we read through the lines of Bills brief explanation we can deduce that Bill and Kerry were being enticed, maliciously or otherwise, into a position that if they had followed through, their integrity and this sites integrity could / would be compromised. Bill has exonerated himself from that possibility and any other spiteful follow ups caused by the ban.

If someone kicked me in the nuts I would return the favour by putting on me steel toe capped boots and, taking a run up, I would drop kick their knackers clean out the stadium.... but that’s just me
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #129
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
SNIPPED
so again...
WHY would BILL do this?
sticking with my earlier assessment....
it's a setup. the house is booby-trapped. also known as a honeypot in IT circles.
proceed at your own risk.
So...err let me think.

Bill has concocted a whole factious elaborate scenario to have people go to one particular computer.... for?

The banned guy deliberately got himself banned in the hope Bill would publish the IP so he could hack all computers going to his computer?

Your logic is unsound. Your motives are unclear. I am tempted to speculate but I don't have access to critical information

Last edited by Karen; 02-09-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: remove white space
Old 02-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #130
Juno
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
So...err let me think.

Bill has concocted a whole factious elaborate scenario to have people go to one particular computer.... for?

The banned guy deliberately got himself banned in the hope Bill would publish the IP so he could hack all computers going to his computer?

Your logic is unsound. Your motives are unclear. I am tempted to speculate but I don't have access to critical information
no, logic not flawed.

you don't know how the internet works. that's ok.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #131
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no no no no no....

if you know anything about computer security, an IP address is akin to a physical street address. it is the address of that person's computer. any pre-teen with a freeware port scanner can figure out how to get inside.

BILL knows this...
Yes and so did they guy who created this whole scenario, as should everyone who is being dishonest, maybe it will teach them a lesson now that duplicate IP addresses will be suspect and investigated.

Like I said, in all cases no, one should not put out IP addresses, in THIS case it was warranted because of HIS behavior.

Like the blind men and the elephant, each of us only knew one part of the story (or the elephant), Bill let us in on the entire story

Remember what is done in the dark of secrecy is usually up to no good

If one plays in deceit, expect to get burned, especially now in "the Age of Ethics"

The guy clearly created his own reality here we all have an ethical responsibility to the forum that we are who we say we are to our fellow Avalonians, this is sacred and pure, he brought in deceit and dishonesty..period, end of story

Last edited by Karen; 02-09-2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: fix [/QUOTE] tag
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #132
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no, logic not flawed.

you don't know how the internet works. that's ok.
Awe! now I'm feeling all-inadequate. I'm even getting a little paranoid because I don't really know how the Internet works.

Ok lets try another track. What possible motive would Bill have for enticing his subscribers to go to potential trap?

If he had a motive then that means the guy that got banned is in on the whole scheme.... or this whole thing is an elaborate scenario?
Old 02-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #133
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

If one plays in deceit, expect to get burned, especially now in "the Age of Ethics"

The guy clearly created his own reality here we all have an ethical responsibility to the forum that we are who we say we are to our fellow Avalonians, this is sacred and pure, he brought in deceit and dishonesty..period, end of story
Here here

Were living in a world with virtually zero accountability and as a result were getting shafted around every corner. Our politicians tell us left is right and right is blue. They have gone so far with the lies that Doctors, "Givers of Health" are now the number 3 cause of death in the united states alone. Why? Because they are privileged with virtually zero accountability, you must remember that they are only just "practicing" medicine on us with our full consent. Reminds me of someone putting an apple on their head while a blind man "practices" trying to shoot it off.

Where education is now the process of dumbing down a race of extremely powerful beings in order for lower evolved beings to take advantage of their ignorance. Why? Zero accountability for the teachers. They shouldn't be teaching if they are not aware of the spiritual nature of this world, the absolute essence of it. But this again, is people not being fully accountable for their actions.

Justice now stands for anything but, its now become a revenue generating super machine that takes the little bit we have left after we've put food in our mouths. Why? Because of zero accountability for the dudes who make the laws, they get away with virtually the most Orwellian acts and people just keep on moving on as if nothing happened.

Full accountability or shut it. People who are acting in love and respect for this world and its people will have nothing to worry about if anyone has their address (apart from maybe a box of chocolates or the occasional bouquet). People who are living in the heart have all the protection they need, and those who are not living in the heart, well, your on your own buddies.

Last edited by Jack; 02-09-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #134
Juno
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Awe! now I'm feeling all-inadequate. I'm even getting a little paranoid because I don't really know how the Internet works.

Ok lets try another track. What possible motive would Bill have for enticing his subscribers to go to potential trap?

If he had a motive then that means the guy that got banned is in on the whole scheme.... or this whole thing is an elaborate scenario?
btw..wasn't being insulting. for the record, i don't even know how ALL of it works....

and yeah...

seems crazy, doesn't it?

but this is some crazy stuff we're mixed up in

peace...out...

@jack

please don't misquote me. honest mistake, i know.

Last edited by Juno; 02-09-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #135
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Nope, as someone involved from the begining in this mess, I can honestly say and verify Bill R did not create this- he just took action against what he feels is false information.

Bill actually was steering clear of this story from the get-go.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #136
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
btw..wasn't being insulting. for the record, i don't even know how ALL of it works....
and yeah...seems crazy, doesn't it? but this is some crazy stuff we're mixed up in peace...out...@jack please don't misquote me. honest mistake, i know.
woops, sorry your right.

Last edited by Karen; 02-09-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: remove white space
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #137
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i can not believe this thread is still going..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #138
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Juno

Phew... Thank gawd for that. At least both of us don't know how the internet works. Supposition could be by plain simple honest facts.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #139
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Good morning . Excuse me mixing to the debate .

I do understand Junos' point. There could be more to the guy ( Kinsuemei2) than we know, or will ever know. Information, disinformation, conspiracy source , etc. Or just a big foolishness , that's enough to say ..
Can you or me find out, no. I'm not a hacker. I can hack to your mind but not to your computer Even the first thing I'd not do without serious reasons.

But those working for agencies and against them, do not share the same moral views, do they. They can have a look to all our computers without we ever notice .

From my angle of perspective, but that's personal, someone boasting about being 'supersoldier' here, presenting traumatizing info , starting from having cancer and going to die , is feeling offensive .
Unfortunatelly, there are some big boys and girls who have nothing better to do than asign themselves heroic roles and think that they'll move world in their 'avatars' clothes.

The sad chance is that this type of personality Kinsuemei2 has exhibited shows he was abused one way or another but it points to chronical lier as well.

Showing compassion to such a person only means that he/she will supply you with new complicate reasons and stories of what's going on . That's why, unless you KNOW better than me, I advice you not to contact him.

There is one good reason why Bill has posted
his computer IP I believe . The type of people he is often go from one board to another presenting weird stories , this is likely to repeat .

Or make everyone think little better. Teachers come in disguise, sometimes..

Just my few cents. I was shocked when I've read the first posting about Kinsuenmei & cancer. Thought, why on earth people do not react to this, why they do not ask. Are we all so afraid of one another .
In a way we are ..

Good morning again

A

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: sl edit
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #140
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i can not believe this thread is still going..
When I appear they'll lock it soon don't worry

Hugs

A
Old 02-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #141
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
an IP address is akin to a physical street address. it is the address of that person's computer. any pre-teen with a freeware port scanner can figure out how to get inside.
Right. A street address of a router with a ****load of private IPs hidden behind it, a mail server, proxy server ... Is that what you mean? (^__~ )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #142
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
There is one good reason why Bill has posted his computer IP I believe . The type of people he is often go from one board to another presenting weird stories , this is likely to repeat .
This is what I alluded to when replying to Stargazer1965 (near top of page).

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: sl edit
Old 02-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #143
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is what I alluded to when replying to Stargazer1965 (near top of page).
That's right and again I'm sorry to stirr this debate . But I think that for spreading lies on site of this type ( not a kids sci-fi game forum, correct ?) ,
he's not received any bad treatment.

And, he;s just step or two behind some less transparent, well established names and figures who almost make their living from similar claims, publish 'authentic' testimonies , go conferencing , create cults ...websites etc.

A
Old 02-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #144
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Agape is correct in the assessment pertaining to Kinsuemei's behavior. Lying and putting up false fronts is just not right, creates confusion, leads to unnecessary stress and adds to the disinformation that is already out there. His story was fascinating but now we don't know if it was all fabrication or if there were some kernels of truth in it. He totally undermined himself and destroyed the trust that others gave to him thinking he was originally telling the truth. Whether he was abused or not isn't the issue. I know lots of folks who have been abused and have gone on to do very positive things in their lives. The issue is how he chooses to present himself in the world (on forums) and what type of relationships he will have as a result of his behavior. I don't think badly of Kinsuemei. I feel sorry for him and what he subsequently will be missing out on here in this forum. However, I am disappointed that he choose to snooker us because when all is said and done it just goes to show he didn't respect us enough to be honest from the onset.

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:43 AM. Reason: sl edit
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #145
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
... it just goes to show he didn't respect us enough to be honest from the onset.
did not respect HIMSELF enough . Sad, but this is what happens on forums . A lot of self haters get their kicks making stuff up. Delusions of grandeur and all that.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #146
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

hi we are closing this thread for now, its abit like driving on the spagetti junction.....going round and round and not really getting anywhere ....so sorry folks
love
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #147
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I've been reading his posts and see nothing that would justify this action. He has a right to his opinion and sharing his story is what folks do here.
MODERATORS PLEASE UN BAN KINSUEMEI2 -- this member has been banned for no good reason. I object and I request that he be reinstated.

Kerry Cassidy
Co-Founder
Project Camelot and Project Avalon
Old 02-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #148
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
MODERATORS PLEASE UN BAN KINSUEMEI2 -- this member has been banned for no good reason. I object and I request that he be reinstated.

Kerry Cassidy
Co-Founder
Dear All,

in the next few hours the mods will receive more written messages from 'Heather' in the form of a compilation of Avalon PMs and Facebook messages.

Let's see if those were dictated, too.

When the mods have all the available information, they will make the call about whether Kinsuemei2 was a hoaxer.

This is what's at stake - because he posted this information on his thread. It's not just dragging the Avalon Forum into Camelot's business. It IS Avalon's business.

If the mods decide he was a hoaxer, then he should be banned - in my strong opinion.

If he was not a hoaxer, then he should be reinstated.

I suggest that at this stage the evidence (not including the new written material we've not seen) is so overwhelming that not all these things can be true...

1) Heather was real
2) Heather was an MD
3) Heather was a black projects whistleblower

... that the onus is on Kinsuemei to show that the above items ARE true. He has the clear opportunity to do this. I'm waiting.

If she really was an MD, for instance, her name will be on public record.

If she really was killed in a traffic accident, there will be a police report in Berlin. (I can get that, if I know what name and date to request.)

So the ball is in the mods' court on this one. I suggest that what I've tabled above is reasonable.

This interesting drama is the result of both Kerry and myself each caring so much about Camelot's work. Paradoxically, the dissonance here is a product of Camelot's strength.

In Kerry's case, she doesn't want to see someone she regards as a potential whistleblower (assumed as such unless proven otherwise) being hurt and damaged. That is an honorable intention.

In my case, I consider this IS proven (but Kerry doesn't agree with my data evaluation) - and I don't want to see Camelot's reputation suffer by one of us believing and posting false information which (if so) can only damage the platform we provide for the REAL whistleblowers out there. That's honorable as well.

It's this latter point which is really what this is all about. We're talking about how Camelot does due diligence on the information we receive. And that's pretty important.

When all the information about 'Heather' is available, it'll be posted for everyone to see.

My best wishes to all, Bill

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:44 AM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:24 AM   #149
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post

Kerry Cassidy
Co-Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear All,

in the next few hours the mods will receive more written messages from 'Heather' in the form of a compilation of Avalon PMs and Facebook messages.

Let's see if those were dictated, too.

When the mods have all the available information, they will make the call about whether Kinsuemei2 was a hoaxer.

This is what's at stake - because he posted this information on his thread. It's not just dragging the Avalon Forum into Camelot's business. It IS Avalon's business.

If the mods decide he was a hoaxer, then he should be banned - in my strong opinion.

If he was not a hoaxer, then he should be reinstated.

When all the information about 'Heather' is available, it'll be posted for everyone to see.

My best wishes to all, Bill

On behalf of the Avalon moderators I am posting this reply to our beloved founders and membership.
We have removed the ban on kinsuemie2 for the moment. This is not a response to Kerrys request
but a decision made by us as the first move towards uncovering the truth of this matter and setting it right.

We are reviewing the evidence that has been presented to us and will decide on the matter in the very near future.

We act only with the best interest of Avalon and its members.
In the meantime this and any other related threads will remain closed.

Thank you for your understanding

The Project Avalon Moderating Team

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:46 AM. Reason: sl edit
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #150
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Permission to post:

Snippet of what Anchor wrote to kinsuemei2:
Quote:
As you know we are not permitted to post emails or information we have on users in the public for obvious reasons, but so I am asking you if you would give us (the moderators) permission for us (the moderators) to post any private email that they have received from you in public. This will be added to the information given by you and/or HeatherJJAnderson to Bill and Kerry and it all could be posted on the public forum.
Answer from kinsuemei2:
Quote:
Sent: Sunday, 14 February 2010 1:54 PM (this is Sydney, Australia time)
To: anchor@projectavalon.net
Subject: hello
Yes of course what ever I find out I shall let you know, it will probably be from marc as he has the real deal looking for heather/ Joanie if I hear anything I shall let you guys know, she could be fine, I don't know all I know is what I was told, but the possibilty remains that she wants to dissapear. I thank you in your moderation on this matter and do not want any incidents so you can expect my interaction to be observation for the moment so as to not ruffle any feathers.
Message from Karen:
I am not sure how it was that I was chosen to receive a copy of the letters sent to Bill and Kerry, and sometimes to a few other people by Kinsuemei2, but nonetheless, I did receive copies and had a bit of an exchange with Kinsuemei2. Those email conversations will be posted here by me, with permission, while the thread is still closed, and you will be given time to review them carefully before making any replies.

Last edited by Karen; 02-14-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote