Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:52 PM   #51
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Oh okay, thank you for the answers, no conspiracy here.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #52
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Two computers will never share the same IP#.
A dangerous assumption - which is unfortunately incorrect.

Many people share the same IP address, I am doing so right now because of how I am accessing the site today I am behind a proxy. My IP address could well be being used by another users right now.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #53
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Many people share the same IP address, I am doing so right now because of how I am accessing the site today I am behind a proxy. My IP address could well be being used by another users right now.

A..
me too.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 AM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A..
A dangerous assumption ? How so ? Bill banned Kinsuemei2 for using the same IP# for 2 various names................Did he do this unfairly ?

I didnt take in consideration of a corporation IP # so I stand corrected there......and I did assume it was a personal computer usuage.

Explain how Bill could make his decision based on IP # please
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 AM   #55
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Oh okay, thank you for the answers, no conspiracy here.

LOL...are you sure about that !

I'd say there's been some serious mischief going on re the whole thread...and the other thread about banning.

Just My Opinion....

EDIT to add...thanks for clearing the matter up Bill....I expect a lot of people try and discredit Project Camelot by making stuff up.

Last edited by jaby; 02-08-2010 at 12:05 AM.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #56
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A..
Anchor, does this mean someone could send information and such and it could be recorded as you while not actually you....?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #57
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

unfortunately the truth tends to come in bits and pieces at times. It's up to Bill to share what other info he has if he chooses to do so. However, I sense he did cover the basis before making his post.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #58
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A dangerous assumption ? How so ? Bill banned Kinsuemei2 for using the same IP# for 2 various names................Did he do this unfairly ?

I didnt take in consideration of a corporation IP # so I stand corrected there......and I did assume it was a personal computer usuage.

Assumption is a bad idea when hatching conspiracy theories or dealing with them.

It is not just corporations that use proxies.

Bill did his own checking, I can't comment on how that was done. Nor can I fault what I have seen of his post.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #59
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

People sharing the same connection at home can have the same IP as well... this is not just a corpseration thing.

For what its worth I've only read one post of Kinue2 some time ago, I think the first one he made, and knew he was full of it.

Quote:
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #60
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

the IP is traced back to a Carolina residence...............so its not a corporation.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #61
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
LOL...are you sure about that !

I'd say there's been some serious mischief going on re the whole thread...and the other thread about banning.

Just My Opinion....
I've been a mod before, so IMHO there doesn't seem to be any conspiracy here, other than the fact this thread has been started when its really a staff issue, I can also tell you that in comparison to most other forums, the staff here are being more than cordial allowing this thread to gain much attention and answer everyone's questions, when they are not obligated to do so in the least.

Truth is, just another person who broke simple guidelines and was banned, just another day in the life of forums.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:16 AM   #62
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Nobody knows who anyone is online. On one former forum of seemingly hard headed research freaks, there was a stalker with multiple personalites ( and terrible idiosyncratic punctuation , so it seemed pretty obvious) who went on to stage her own death , all taking place across several forums with an international cast of characters . Who knows why people do it?
A bedtime story /salutory warning:
http://www.laweekly.com/2007-10-11/n...-jesse-james/1

remember what the dormouse said, keep your head
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #63
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm.... there is more going on behind the scenes here than what has been presented.

I pressed this *Dr. Heather* to speak via phone , get int touch with Kerry etc; it was just a matter of time IMO before she was *killed*.

My intuitive red flag warning came on failry early- I shared that with Kerry who was more in the line of well, it makes for a good Hollywood type story.

You see, there were the same typos on both Kin and Heather's writings- that was an early red flag for me- I decided to give them *both* the benefit of the doubt because I know the nature of these MKULTRA programs are just so unreal and many times come off sounding Sci Fi.

I did check both IP addresses and knew they were one and the same. Kin told me Heather was rescued and staying at their house.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #64
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed, or at least pm'd a mod for answers first to see if there is a good reason... rather then trying to create drama.

I think the mods here do awesome work, and its not an easy job when your every action can get picked to pieces by the many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I've been a mod before, so IMHO there doesn't seem to be any conspiracy here, other than the fact this thread has been started when its really a staff issue
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #65
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yeah those typos will get you busted everytime LOL

Do we call you detective Eleni now ?
Old 02-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #66
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:

Hi there, mntruthseeker:

I didn't make the decision based on an common IP address. That was the clincher. I had previously worked through pages of information provided to Camelot privately by "Heather" - line by line - and none of it added up.

I had red flags then, and Kerry and I discussed it. I told Kerry I wasn't buying any of it as there were way too many anomalies and inconsistencies, as well as the close similarity in (poor) writing style between Kinsuemei2 and Heather.

Then I heard a few days ago from Eleni that "Heather" had been killed in a traffic accident. That seemed like a really convenient way of "deleting" an imaginary person who had become a problem... because Kerry was wanting to meet and talk with "Heather" - etc. Clearly that could not have happened, and Kerry was pressing.

Another person in this loop had already noticed the IP anomaly and called Kinsuemei2 on it. He said that Heather was staying with her. When this other person phoned him and asked to speak with her, he told them "she had escaped via boat to another country".

Heather never existed.

Very best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Karen; 02-16-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #67
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Agreed, or at least pm'd a mod for answers first to see if there is a good reason... rather then trying to create drama.

I think the mods here do awesome work, and its not an easy job when your every action can get picked to pieces by the many.

Thank you Phtha, That would of been a far more constructive course to take first off.

Thank you for your kind words...
Sincerely.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #68
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting indeed. I say bravo to Eleni for her skills at detecting the IP address. I have to say I was confused on IP # as being the only reason.

Thanks for addressing this as I did think that many of us were fooled by his dismeaner and clarification was not too much to ask. You have cleared it up just fine.

When he first mention this drs name back on the wilcock thread, I too tried to find information on her and found nothing.

Besides I was sure he told us he was hiding out in a motel room in Florida at one time and I felt bad that he had to hide out with a little one.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 02-08-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #69
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi there, mntruthseeker:

I didn't make the decision based on an common IP address. That was the clincher. I had previously worked through pages of information provided to Camelot privately by "Heather" - line by line - and none of it added up. [Mod note: please trim long quotes]
From the sidelines Bill most of this thread....To what ends??

Running diversions on the forum??

Causing drama??

Attention??

Just looking for opinions so we can be on the lookout in the future.

Thanks

Last edited by Karen; 02-16-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: please trim long quotes
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:00 AM   #70
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi there, mntruthseeker:

I didn't make the decision based on an common IP address. That was the clincher. I had previously worked through pages of information provided to Camelot privately by "Heather" - line by line - and none of it added up.

Bill do you think you and Kerry are constantly being mis led by PTB? I mean vast number of people visits camelot site ...Maybe PTB think that it`s got out of control and they had to bug your efforts more than ever?

How many times when you got a story ,you think in the middle of it that it`s actually BS someone wishes to bore you with? To detract you from a possibly true and better interview along the road?
Namely ,say, some possible guy has a true story and is a bit afraid of being ridiculed.Now he follows your site and in some point decide to call you guys. But then you show several suspicious interviews and guy decide to step back in silence again.
I think it`s a strong possibility of that. And I salute you if you and Kerry are trying your best to prevent BS on your sites...

Last edited by Karen; 02-16-2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Trim long quote
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #71
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Oh yeah!!

GREAT JOB BILL AND THE MODERATORS!!!

hmm....sounds like a rock group or the new super friends!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #72
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOL Stargazer...............it does keep getting better doesnt it ?
Old 02-08-2010, 01:08 AM   #73
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
You know MNT.....life is becoming more interesting than fiction these days
Old 02-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #74
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which is more than can be said of The Who playing right now during the Super Bowl halftime break.
Fantastic laser show, though.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 AM   #75
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You got it. I can't be certain of anything in here anymore.

I do not want to judge anyone and I feel whenever one does that they do nothing more than "put themself down".

whistleblowers tell their stories and it's up to us to decide whether we buy it or not. I for one do not want to be told whom I should believe in or not.

I wont congratulate someone for judging