Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #126
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

You know I did not name this thread correctly.....but Its breathing well on it's own....Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #127
Chamber
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
You know I did not name this thread correctly.....but Its breathing well on it's own....Peace

It was a thought you had....you expressed it...therefore the thread IS accurately titled.

I would like to point out that there is a huge difference between questioning the legitimacy of a whistleblower...and questioning the validity and accuracy of what they're claiming in the interview.

A lie that one believes to be true and volunteers the info...does not make one a liar.

Also...a threat, attack, surveillance etc does not automatically validate what they are claiming.

So do not confuse the critique of the information being presented as a critique of the individual presenting the information.

Personally, I think Kerry gets too involved with the information being presented and is somewhat emotionally attached to what is being said...both when it confirms her beliefs and when it conflicts with her beliefs. A good interviewer....someone allowing another to really present their own facts and opinions...asks questions from a non-dualistic perspective.

If I could make a single suggestion on any and all future interviews....it would be to ask the whistleblower this question...

Why should anyone watching believe what you are saying?

The answer to that...or more specifically the reaction to that question would speak volumes about the person being asked.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 AM   #128
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
OK, not easy on these boards to see where the original intent was made or asserted. I understand what you are saying and I have actually looked into certain issues you raised earlier re this targetting. Everyone whom steps up to the plate will always receive fair critiscism and skepticism, I certainly did so its no slur on Aaron when posters here ask questions or are dubious of claims made, especially when much of the data is so freely available already, much of it on this very site. I know from experience how memories can be distorted, manipulated, erased and replaced. I've been in this business over 30 years.
Yup agree completely and one should question witness testimony- I was just informing that something did indeed occur on Dec. 31st.

Barry, do you know of any helicop fitted with infra red lights? They were on the side (I only saw one side and jumped out of bed to call Aaron and I hid for several hours) but I heard it fly over the house a few times after the first sighting.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #129
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post

Also...a threat, attack, surveillance etc does not automatically validate what they are claiming.

So do not confuse the critique of the information being presented as a critique of the individual presenting the information.

Personally, I think Kerry gets too involved with the information being presented and is somewhat emotionally attached to what is being said...both when it confirms her beliefs and when it conflicts with her beliefs. A good interviewer....someone allowing another to really present their own facts and opinions...asks questions from a non-dualistic perspective.

If I could make a single suggestion on any and all future interviews....it would be to ask the whistleblower this question...

The answer to that...or more specifically the reaction to that question would speak volumes about the person being asked.
I completely agree with what was stated above.

I mentioned the *attack* because something was said that set off their meter obviously. What it was, I do not know since a variety of topics were being discussed and it may not have had anything to do with Aaron either.
It could have been me or maybe it really was something Aaron spoke about or it could have been a target *atack* to warn MKULTRA conference speakers.

For some bizarre reason the MK program is something that sets off their meters. When Duncan did the Other World Radio interview with Sandra Sabatini black helis flew over her place during the show.

They don't want sleepers waking up and when they do wake up and come forward they use scare tactics.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #130
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

eleni, it is hard to imagine what you have been through, and still are. I am very glad you are friends with Aaron. I take some comfort in your support of each other and hope more will be able to come forward seeing your courage.

The Mk Ultra program and its many offshoots is so utterly abhorrant to me, I have nothing but respect for the survivors, especially the vocal ones.

I guess it is fashionable to bash the interviewees nowadays, sort of a swing from when peeps hung on every word. My god, the eye movements from Aaron looked to me like a stress reaction, and who wouldnt be? I have a very good BS meter, and it never went off once, looking forward to part 2.
On a side note I also experienced great mental/physical distress January 5th when he mentioned a magnetic event had taken place. I had not heard or seen any other reference of this.

Being vocal about these heinous crimes is the only way to go. bless you
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #131
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

wow i cant help wonder where were goin

with this one ... me keeping an eye open here

eny one else finding there intuit comming

very intense ... also getting lots of confimation

and getting a greater feeling of telepathy

of your own ....

words starting to scrammple ... need lots of focus ..

peace and patience to you friends .. love allways rhytmmm ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #132
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

I'm interested where tone3jaguar and his remote viewing abillity are?
Waking.Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #133
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Would love to see him front a rock band Although i think there is already a band called flipper

JOOOOOKE!

Keep on rockin Aaron
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #134
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

this maybe some help for those of you reading eye patterns;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0aqk...2ECEC&index=85
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:36 AM   #135
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

I had to step away from my computer for a moment when I was reading this thread. I literally felt like reaching out and some of the posters with reference to eye lids,reptillian etc. Computers, diddgy cams and Internet speeds don’t mix very well. Frames per second and Internet lag… speed up and slow down. It’s not crisp viewing.

That said there was a gentleman to the left of McCullum. You see his forearm at least twice. There was also a big **** dog (big jowls like a Rottweiler, Bullmastiff or Bull Dog) OFF right of camera… front left toMcCullum. It was drinking water.

Now that I’ve cleared that up I didn’t buy a word of it. The guys body language wasn’t right and the amount of times he kept on about the NEXT vid smacked of, well frankly, attention grabbing. 15 minutes of fame. I put him in the same boat as Ofinioan. His body language wasn’t correct either.

My intuition and basic body language reading skills (as a former car salesman Fredkc) rarely let me down.

EDIT proloned stairing after a statement and eyes looking up right (if right handed) are signs of fabrications.
Double Edit As I've read further there's some right punters on this site I'd liked to sold cars to.

Last edited by SteveX; 01-31-2010 at 02:14 AM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:41 AM   #136
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

What frustrates me is that in most of PC (and other sites) interviews/testimonies is all we have is their words. There is no absolute proof.

I question what I went through myself and am not afraid to look at it via objective lenses- I have to.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:45 AM   #137
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Well I am still with the program. Kinda pisses me off how many people posted complete garbage and completely non related posts. This happens in many threads that have important information that "they" don't want you to know. The Klaus Dona Interview thread would be a perfect example of differences.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19672

Notice how smooth the Dona thread goes. No one trying to discredit him or go on about his personal presence or other distractions. When threads like this one with McCollum get spammed with garbage posts. Ask yourself why people would do that. Also taking notes on who they are really helps whipping through all threads and plucking facts. Please use the Klaus Dona thread as an example of what a thread about ET's should look like without agents all over it.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:05 AM   #138
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
What frustrates me is that in most of PC (and other sites) interviews/testimonies is all we have is their words. There is no absolute proof.
Could not agree more. Although as a whistleblower I'm not sure I would feel comfortable coming out with absolute proof. That might not be the safest thing to do.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:36 AM   #139
Chamber
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Well I am still with the program.
Stick with the "Program"....if that's where you feel the most comfortable.

Quote:
Kinda pisses me off how many people posted complete garbage and completely non related posts. This happens in many threads that have important information that "they" don't want you to know. The Klaus Dona Interview thread would be a perfect example of differences.
So it is a foregone conclusion that all interviewees of PC are beyond further questioning?

Why would complete non related garbage 'pi$s you off'? There's no use in you being angry when something is beyond the realm of your comprehension.

Quote:
Notice how smooth the Dona thread goes. No one trying to discredit him or go on about his personal presence or other distractions. When threads like this one with McCollum get spammed with garbage posts. Ask yourself why people would do that. Also taking notes on who they are really helps whipping through all threads and plucking facts. Please use the Klaus Dona thread as an example of what a thread about ET's should look like without agents all over it.
Excellent. Why don't you post a list of guidelines for what types of interview critiques you find acceptable and unacceptable and the rest of us will follow suit. We wouldn't want to upset anyone now would we?

Oh and by the way.....you are correct....anyone who does not agree with you and what you believe is indeed an "Agent"

Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:58 AM   #140
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Without analyzing, relying only on my gut feeling ( I maybe wrong) but to me that guy is genuine....in the sense that he believes what he is saying...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #141
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Here is what I don't understand, people who come to camelot/avalon most likely have some knowledge of the MK Ultra programmes: manchurian candidates, sex slaves like Cathy O'brien,( who actually had a court case ), super soldiers etc. not to mention the genetic manipulation/ hybridizing etc....,

Ok, so IF you believe this stuff exists and you have REALLY studied it, (and it IS harrowing so I can see why people wouldn't ) then it stands to reason there must be quite a number of these people out there and also that some will break their programming and eventually talk . What do you expect them to sound and look like? Mr Smith? FFS! These people have gone through traumatic sustained nearly life long programmes of deep mind control and/or genetic manipulation . You don't think they might have a little twitch or two?

What person, if any, who has spoken out from these programmes IS believeable then? Frankly a person in complete control of themselves who had something to say on these matters would be someone I would be much more sceptical of . Really.

Eleni, I know where you are coming from at times doubting your own experience, if anything that is the person I listen to. I had a friend previously involved with NASA/ JPL who had the night visitors. He is an exceptionally intelligent and perceptive man. To this day, he does not fully understand just who he was dealing with or what actually happened. If he were interviewed here I'm sure people would say they'd heard it all before on the net. But they did not experience it, and if they did, how would they look?

I am not invested in Aaron or anyone else's story, and for the record I do not give credence to people like Deagle or Wilcock, and just forget Dan Rubicsh.
It's a vibe thing, somebody has to come out with testimony from these programmes, so what exactly SHOULD they look and sound like?

It's a good thing Aaron has come out with the brief initial interview, his face needs to be seen if he is going to stick around and tell more, I hope he does.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #142
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well I am still with the program. Kinda pisses me off how many people posted complete garbage and completely non related posts. This happens in many threads that have important information that "they" don't want you to know. The Klaus Dona Interview thread would be a perfect example of differences.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19672

Yes.....although Klaus Dona talked a bit about the obstructions he had/was experiencing because of his work....and that the diliberate with-holding of 'truths' concerning ancient human history could be described as a crime against humanity....this is nothing compared to the actual criminal acts perpertrated against individuals....CHILDREN !!!! ...in the name of secret black projects.

The word torture was used somewhere earlier in this thread, and it really does beggar belief regarding info that is coming out about what has been done to children.

McCollum related the thing about him being chucked in the water etc etc and god knows what else he must have suffered.

Duncan O'Finion talked about himself and other children having electrified needles pushed down their fingernails....after being given a drug that prevented them from passing out when the pain was too much. This he said was to induce the trauma that was used to create multiple personality..

Now this is truly horrible and if ever the word evil fitted somewhere...it fits to describe what has been (is being?) done to children for 'projects'. The people guilty of these crimes are probably still alive...or at least their families are.

Then we've got the possible stargate opened up in the Gulf of Aden and the ramifications for the 'here and now' and linked to all the stuff about stargates and time/space travel and ETs.

So this is why I think the Aaron McCollum interview and a thread like this will attract more 'agents' than the Klaus Dona thread. The info is as damning as it gets. IMO. (especially re. the torture, abuse and ill-treatment of children)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Here is what I don't understand, people who come to camelot/avalon most likely have some knowledge of the MK Ultra programmes: manchurian candidates, sex slaves like Cathy O'brien,( who actually had a court case ), super soldiers etc. not to mention the genetic manipulation/ hybridizing etc....,

Ok, so IF you believe this stuff exists and you have REALLY studied it, (and it IS harrowing so I can see why people wouldn't ) then it stands to reason there must be quite a number of these people out there and also that some will break their programming and eventually talk . What do you expect them to sound and look like? Mr Smith? FFS! These people have gone through traumatic sustained nearly life long programmes of deep mind control and/or genetic manipulation . You don't think they might have a little twitch or two?

What person, if any, who has spoken out from these programmes IS believeable then? Frankly a person in complete control of themselves who had something to say on these matters would be someone I would be much more sceptical of . Really.

Well said.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #143
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Chamber your comments on Kerry's interview style may be true to some extent. It seems to me interview styles depend on the format and the relationship between the subject and interviewer.

For example Mike Wallace and many like him might take a "Devil's advocate" point of view to provoke a reaction that might reveal more than the subject would normally by provoking an emotional response. This is decidedly not in the non-dualistic frame you are calling for. The way clever journalists conduct interviews might be a grab bag of techniques to elicit unguarded reactions.

Non-dualistic principles don't really apply journalism the way you've described. It's the age old argument about bias in reporting. The mere act of placing more attention on one subject over another is an indication of dualistic bias. There is no "non-dualistic perspective" in an interview because the questions require a desire for answers. (She might have asked Aaron what is the sound of one hand clapping. )

PC has said that theirs is not a conventional style. I find it helpful to watch, read, and listen to material from a variety of sources and let my intuition sort it out. ATM this interview is still settling into my subconscious..

"3optic, why should anyone believe what you're saying?"

"They shouldn't. I have Munchausen Syndrome. I like getting attention from people on weird esoteric forums."
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:27 PM   #144
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hello, Everyone:

I intend to find time over the next few days, if I can, to catch up with the questions on my own thread. (There's been a huge amount going on behind the scenes which has been occupying Kerry and myself considerably). But I absolutely have to make a few comments here.

Quote:
I would like to point out that there is a huge difference between questioning the legitimacy of a whistleblower...and questioning the validity and accuracy of what they're claiming in the interview.

A lie that one believes to be true and volunteers the info...does not make one a liar.

...is a highly intelligent contribution. By picking this out, I'm not in any way minimizing the value of any other comments... and there have been many good observations on this thread.

I wasn't in LA to assist Kerry with the interview, so I watched it with great interest as did everyone else here.

I first met Aaron at the Camelot Conference in LA last September. My immediate strong impression of him was that he was bright, energetic, honest, eager to help, and someone I could immediately trust to do anything we asked.

He helped us out in a million ways behind the scenes without ever attracting attention to himself or seeking credit. He was 100% reliable, was always on the spot to assist when something needed to be done, and he impressed me a great deal. I'd have him in my team.

He had some major memory gaps, and it was immediately clear that something had happened to him and that he had been involved in some unusual program. He was trying hard to put the pieces together. He was puzzled and concerned about his own life and, like Duncan O'Finioan, was driven and determined to get to the bottom of it all.

Given what he believes is true about himself (and it all might very well be), he has real courage in coming forward so openly under his own name. Do recognize that. He's a little nervous, but - think about it - you can't be brave without also being frightened.

I've seen some sketches and photos he's produced (not shown on the video) and they're pretty thought-provoking. Having said that, a lot of what he stated in the interview was his best speculation, and he was absolutely doing what he could to state what he knew or thought he knew.

The provenance of information is critically important. What's first-hand? What's second-hand? What's casual military gossip? What's been seen on the internet? What comes from flashbacks or dreams? What's channeled? What's embellished? What's imagined?

These are questions that are at the heart of everything we all care about here - and the answers are not always obvious, even when talking directly and at length with a witness. As time goes on, these questions have become more and more important to me.

And to add a caveat here, anyone who's seen the excellent Jason Bourne trilogy can believe that flashbacks and dreams of events do NOT mean that they are unreal. They just point to directions to dig further in the physical, waking world.

There's definitely something going on in and around Yemen, but we don't yet know what it is. We need to keep watching. It might "just" be a political scenario, and I will need some convincing that this is anything to do with a Stargate or synthetic beings.

The Gulf of Aden Stargate story has been around for a while and has got itself all mixed up with NESARA and the Galactic Federation of Light, which is a huge red flag for me.

Stargates are certainly real (as synthetic humans probably are), but they are pretty small - jumproom size, so to speak. The claimed satellite photo of the "Gulf of Aden Stargate" just shows a dust storm... the swirl effect is 200-300 miles across and is certainly no "Stargate".

The amount of energy needed to hold open that kind of breach of spacetime would be enough to consume the planet, and would not be stable. Stargates would not be visible from orbit without very specialized equipment, like the kind of super-sophisticated technology (see our interview with Wade Frazier) that detects over-unity devices when they power up and "become visible" - wherever they may be.

I have a problem with people relying rather too faithfully on internet "research", and all in all YouTube is probably more helpful to the disinformationists than it is to the truth-seekers. Finding out what's REALLY going on is REALLY hard.

I can go on and on about this, as it's frustrating (to say the least). At Camelot we've always tried to follow our instincts and cross-check where we can, sharing our journey on camera with our audience. It's a journey of exploration and discovery for us just as much as it is for our visitors. We're trying to assemble a mosaic that's incredibly complex.

And one problem is that some witnesses are messed with (memory loss, medical problems, emotional issues, or leaned on and find themselves obliged to maintain split loyalties) - and I do not mean this unkindly.

The vast majority of them are quite wonderful and well-meaning people. But not all of their information can be relied upon automatically. We know this. If anyone still thinks we're deliberately peddling disinformation, they're either not very bright or are not very good students of human nature.

A proportion of the information we relay is bound to be incorrect or conjectural. It's inevitable. Really, we're just indicating directions and locations where others can look: and this is where Aaron did himself great credit, by urging viewers to check out for themselves everything he was talking about.

Like many of us, he doesn't know exactly what's going on - but he's hungry to find out, and I wish we had more in the world like him. He's determined, wants to know who he is and why he's here, refuses to accept the lies he's been told, and is astonishingly brave: I too am looking forward to the second interview, and hope that the fact that it's been stated so clearly by him that he will reveal more doesn't in some way stop that interview from happening.

My best wishes to all - Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 01-31-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #145
Rena
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,
I'm glad you said what you said about the picture floating around being the supposed stargate. It is merely an older photo of a dust storm Dated March 4, 2009. I just finished posting this on the Project Camelot forum, Peace, Rena. Here is the link:

http://www.eosnap.com/?tag=gulf-of-aden
Rena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #146
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
SNIPPED

When threads like this one with McCollum get spammed with garbage posts. Ask yourself why people would do that. Also taking notes on who they are really helps whipping through all threads and plucking facts. Please use the Klaus Dona thread as an example of what a thread about ET's should look like without agents all over it.
I consider myself a very fair minded individual. I make a point of watching every vid on PC. I have had my own experiences so I read sites like this to gather information and or learn from others.

This allows me to be open minded to others experiences but having said that I am NOT gullible. Just because the story / information / vid / sworn affidavits are on sites like this DOESN'T make them anymore truthful. Dude... I have spent years selling cars to the gullible. You can't kid a kidder. It is my opinion, weather you like it or not, that this McCullum fellow is about as credible as a beat up 20 year old car with 9 recorded owners and just 15,000 GENUINE miles on it. Yer!...it's possible but screams unlikely. I'll say the same for Ofinioan, Leo Zagami and, to use someone else’s term, "Dan Rubicsh." Jim Sparks and a few others, on the other hand, are far more plausible. My opinion.

What really ****** me off about this thread was others going on about not being able to copy the eye movement or that McCullum was perhaps a reptilian. FFS some folks need to get a grip as all their doing is showing their ignorance. Not only with the limits of the Internet and tech (FPS, lag, digital synchronisation to fps) but by their irrational behaviour of JUMPING to these conclusions.

You are entitled to believe what you like. You can even point and shout, metaphorically, "Taliban" at those that do not concur with your belief. However, you'll do yourself a disservice if you blindly unquestioningly believe everything on PC.

Anyone want to buy a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Without analysing, relying only on my gut feeling ( I maybe wrong) but to me that guy is genuine....in the sense that he believes what he is saying...
This maybe the case but you have to be aware of the dividing line. An old friend of mine suffers from schizophrenia. Last time he was committed he genuinely thought the devil was sitting in the passenger seat of his car talking to him. Not saying McCullum has mental health (modoraters / litigation ) issues, just stating about dividing lines.

Last edited by SteveX; 01-31-2010 at 05:41 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:54 PM   #147
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Gulf of Aden Stargate story has been around for a while and has got itself all mixed up with NESARA and the Galactic Federation of Light, which is a huge red flag for me.

Bill,
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #148
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hello again, Folks:

I thought you might be interested to see this e-mail exchange I had with Aaron just now, posted here with his full permission.

Quote:
Hi, Aaron:

I very much enjoyed your interview with Kerry. Great job, buddy. Hang on in there for the next one.

There’s a Project Avalon thread about the interview which contains some good, encouraging responses and some intelligent comments. I don’t usually pitch in, but I wrote this:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=144

... you may want to take a look. I put quite a bit of thought into it.

Take good care!

All best wishes - Bill
Aaron replied:

Quote:
Hi Bill,

I hope all is well for you these days. Thank you so much for all you do.

I just finished reading the post you sent me and you were spot on. You couldn't have explained it better and I still have been getting emails of people questioning my intent or motives behind the interview.

I simply tell them that it was Kerry who felt I should share this information I had so we decided to go with it and do the biography interview at a later date.

I also tell these people that they should indeed research for themselves. It's so important that people do that as you know otherwise they are no better than a person listening to everything they hear on the TV and believing it's fact.

My best wishes for you always Bill. Perhaps if it can happen I would really love to have you at my next interview.

Aaron E. McCollum
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #149
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Chamber, I'm curious what you would think if a person being interviewed answered the question you posed, "Why should anyone watching believe what you are saying?", with an answer like "I don't really give a **** (choose your own graphic 4 letter word) what anyone thinks about what I say or if they believe me or not."

To me this would be a GREAT response and would indicate that the person telling his/her story has no need of approval and is confident enough within himself that he does not need the agreement or belief of anyone else. I know this is what I have said when asked that question. My husband has been asked that several times when telling his experiences and basically he doesn't care what anyone else thinks or believes.

I would hope that MOST interviewees, including Aaron, would feel this way, since there will always be many who criticize and call you a liar if you tell your story. We are much more centered when our sense of self worth does not depend upon any corroboration from others and cannot be shaken by other's disbelief or criticism. Why Kerry doesn't ask that question, I don't know, but it's possible many would find it insulting if they were told "I don't care WHAT you think about my experiences!". So perhaps Kerry is wise to NOT ask it.

Nancy

Quote:

NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:14 PM   #150
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

My advice to all the people being interviewed would be: do not roll your eyes, do not look to the side, do not look up or down, do not speak too slowly or too fast, look like an average Joe, if you have a nervous tick forget about giving an interview as it is a sign of not being a trustworthy person. Aha and be between 50 -70 years old.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote