Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #51
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sunni zeta human hybred

Can someone post a link please? I'm not ready to click another ATS link again, it mostly ruins my day Thx
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #52
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Can someone post a link please? I'm not ready to click another ATS link again, it mostly ruins my day Thx

You were given two links where you are able to view the video

Why that would ruin your day is beyond me, its what you are asking for

Follow the links...............view the video
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #53
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
You were given two links where you are able to view the video

Why that would ruin your day is beyond me, its what you are asking for

Follow the links...............view the video
Woops Didn't notice the second one. I avoid ATS for several reasons. I'm sure i'm not the only one Thx for pointing me in the right direction.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Woops Didn't notice the second one. I avoid ATS for several reasons. I'm sure i'm not the only one Thx for pointing me in the right direction.

No I never really got involved with the chat there.

Enjoy it and I would be curious as to what you think about it.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #55
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

i also was very moved by Sanni in her video -- but i have to say i agree w/gscraig

my reason: i am friends w/someone who says he is a grey clone -- of course anyone can say this, but there are many reasons i believe him -- here's one: he works at an Ivy League school in a tech support position [the way the greys serve the reptilians/nwo] -- i went to his work w/him one day to use one of the university libraries, & met him for lunch later in one of the employee dining areas --

there was an article in the school newspaper on the table re the huge grant for cloning research the u had received -- i made some comment about it -- he jumped up & went to stand by his boss, whom he'd introduced me to earlier, & said, proudly & happily, 'I'm a clone!' -- everyone else in the room was silent, watching me [one of the creepier experiences in my life]

this relates to the Sanni interview, the emotions she displayed -- spending time w/my grey clone friend, it seemed to me that he had an extremely limited range of emotions -- however, he was very good at using his eyes to express emotions that i intuitively felt he himself was not feeling -- he was very into control, & i felt the eye thing was a part of this, trying to elicit specific emotions from whoever he was with

not saying that Sanni is doing this -- tho i did note that we only saw the back of the head of the woman who was crying for her hybrid child -- i wonder about this -- as i see it, one of the failures of the nwo cloning/reptilian hybrid-breeding program is that the 'mothers' don't have much of a maternal instinct for the children who were forced on them one way or another

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #56
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

New interview:
http://www.strangefrequenciesradio.com/
http://www.para-help.com/sfrbobby/sfr_show68_full.mp3

After hearing this (specially the part about crop circles) i'm starting to think this woman is either mindcontrolled or just plain bonkers.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #57
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Soulcrafter -- i wondered also -- if Sanni was/is trapped here, in the karmic loop apparently , & w/all the mind control stuff in her life

i am wondering if, against her will, she is being used as a PR front woman for the 'greys & reptilians are our friends' theme [meme --the exopoliticians' term], the one being presented to kids thru the massmedia -- her missing her home seemed genuine, tho i suppose memories/feelings can be downloaded

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:40 PM   #58
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I've followed the information on Sunni for about a year now from the video to the ATS postings (as much as I could stand of that). I have to admit it was Mel's interview that gave me the most unbiased view of her.

My heart went out to her from all the effects of the abuse she has suffered and Mind Control Victem did cross my mind at one point. However, after listening to the full two plus hour interview I was blown away with the information she shared. Most of it was not new but the way it was compiled and related and the personal stories put everything into preseptive. I came away from that interview with a feeling that she is genuine.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:21 PM   #59
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shairia View Post
I've followed the information on Sunni for about a year now from the video to the ATS postings (as much as I could stand of that). I have to admit it was Mel's interview that gave me the most unbiased view of her.

My heart went out to her from all the effects of the abuse she has suffered and Mind Control Victem did cross my mind at one point. However, after listening to the full two plus hour interview I was blown away with the information she shared. Most of it was not new but the way it was compiled and related and the personal stories put everything into preseptive. I came away from that interview with a feeling that she is genuine.
She might be genuine about some parts but certainly not about everything.
She kinda fell thru the basket for me. If you make up certain things to fit within your story then how am i supposed to believe her whole story.
Something isn't just quite right about her and i'm not talking about her disabilities.

For an example: she says she made crop circles when she was an alien, i guess prior to the roswell crash.
Then where are the reports of those crop circles? Weird, makes no sense to me.

Last edited by Soulcrafter; 12-30-2009 at 10:27 PM.