Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:04 AM   #1
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Do we have to fear the reptilian agenda ?

Ok...
They are here, they manipulate, they want our freedom of choice, and want to keep on controlling everything from the economic system to religions and education all over the planet... Reptilians in essence and are fulfilling their strange agenda for world domination...
So ?
Is with fear with what we are going to answer them ? Isn´t fear what they feed of ?...and isn´t fear the way they manipulate worldwide population ?
How can we, the common human being react to this agenda? Can we really transmute fear into something more powerfull that can cancell this dark plan ?...

Last edited by nibiru; 11-03-2008 at 02:07 AM. Reason: GRAMMAR
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 AM   #2
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do we have to fear the reptilian agenda ?

Any sugestions ? Ground crew ?
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I just felt a huge rush of fear when I read the post of the last day.

I quickly took all that energy and took a deep breath and changbed it to LOVE and sent it all over me. We need to block the fear and not feed them. Yes, they love the fear

We that are awake need to fill the world with love. and send it all over. I will not give in to them.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Post Re: Do we have to fear the reptilian agenda ?

According to Q'uo in the March 2008 channellings, "...the anomaly is serious enough that this entire planet has been, as we have said before, quarantined for this major cycle in order to attempt to regulate the mix of contact so that those of negative polarity are able to communicate with entities upon planet Earth only at certain randomized intervals."

I don't think we have to worry about any reptilian agenda.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
martina
Avalon Senior Member

My picture:
They kept the human species in fear for more than thousands of years.
They manipulated our brains and DNA for that reason among others, to let us belief, that we are our body and not supreme entities, from higher realms with powerful skills.
Since then, we are trapt in this dens dimension. Always looking for food, safety and pleasure. So we needed food, money, religions, tv, etc. And we became addicted to it and filled with fear to lose what we have.
The reptilians own us by means of this fear, they manipulate us to let us think we need securety, money, things, etc.

If we stop believing this, if we become conscious of our qualities, our skills, our truth identity and stop thinking, that we are our body. And if we know that we will lose our soul if we don't belief in ourselves, our soulpower and are not prepared to give up our body for this reason, than they will own us, for an other thousands of years. And maybe its the end of humanity.

So I think we must stand strong as soldiers in our belief that we are heavenly creatures, that we can create our own reality, a world of peace, respect and love. If we stop being afraid to die for a new world, if we can give up everyting for a new humanity, and a heaven on Earth, the reptilians can't do anything.
I do not mean that we must die, but that we must have the mentality, a kind of attitude, a belief in or better a knowing of a other world than the reptilians want us to belief in.
That we are able to come out of this dens dimension, where they want us to be in prisoned.

:trum pet:
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Do you know the video's of Bashar? They give a lot of inspiration.
There are more but these I liked most:

Google video: Meeting With Bashar 1/19/07
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71449821338704

youtube: - Bashar - Circumstances Don't Matter Only State of Being Matters
htt://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G91E0S6ToZA

youtube : - Bashar - Finding your Highest Excitent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-NL1wzfOM
Old 11-03-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
martina
Avalon Senior Member

second sorry
I mean: If we stop believing this, if we become conscious of our qualities, our skills, our truth identity and stop thinking, that we are our body, than the reptilians can't harm us essentially.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Well, think of it this way: If we choose to live in fear everyday and stockpile food/supplies/talk about negative stuff, then we are letting them win and we are also making that destiny for ourselves.

Best to maintain positivity or even neutrality if at all possible.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #9
martina
Avalon Senior Member

third sorry, I am doing manny thing at the same time and my english is not good.

I mean:

We know that we will lose our soul if we don't belief in ourselves, our soulpower.

We must be prepared to give up our body to safe our soul. If we don't do this, they will own us.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:30 AM   #10
martina
Avalon Senior Member

fourth sorry: you can find all the video's on Google video not on youtube
Old 11-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #11
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I also belief that we have chosen to be here on Earth to make the transition from the dens dimension, to the freedom of our soul, the higher dimensions, where we belong. I do not mean to die. I mean being in a body and than make the transition, so it is important, that we try to survive, but not out of fear.
I also think why it is important to survive, is because, we help whole humanity to make the transition. By having no fear and stand strong in our soul, our feelings, our hart, our being, we send this vibration to everyone and that helps others to stand strong in there being.

I belief we can stand in water and fire and not being effected by it if we really have this faith in ourselves.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:16 PM   #12
arcora
Banned

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

- Sun Tzu
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
David
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't see what there is to have fear about. If we have been truly manipulated by the reptilians, then we are already under their control, live in a reality suited by them and we truly do not know anything else outside our narrow little minds. Whats the worst that can happen to us? Die? If we assume there are only 3 dimensions then I guess dieing would be it. If there is one thing to fear, it would be man and their nuclear weapons.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #14
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
Do we have to fear the reptilian agenda ?
NO WAY

there's nothing to fear.
we are totally safe as long as we push ourselves to understand the Spirit.
what the dark empire wants is to separate our physical bodies from our spirit self. so if we choose Spirit all the way we'll be fine.

plus... reptile humans are also our brothers and sisters. not because we are mammal humans it means that we only have a mammal family.

i think it's racist to think that all reptile humans are bad apples.
the dark empire is pretty powerful, but it's a tiny minority.

gregg xx
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:48 PM   #15
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Do we know enough about reptillians other than hearsay and third hand information etc, to actually know what their agenda is? Fear WHAT exactly?

Ignorance is bliss, is a phrase often used, and it might not be a bad thing considering the topic!
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:04 AM   #16
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

It is possible that they want to induce negative emotions in us because it is their food. By being observant when negative emotions are controlling us, and by being true to a service to others philosophy, we not only defeat the reptilian agenda, but we also prepare ourselves for a very big change that I believe might be coming for our planet.

I'm not sure when I say this, but I really hope so.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:54 AM   #17
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

according to this lady we dont have to fear them
http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/

need to make your own mind up on this one
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #18
PTTurboe

They feed off of our fear. And of of us literally.

They are in the lower 4th dimension with no time. Thus, the thousand year conspiracy. (To us at least in the 3rd it seems impossible for such a long conspiracy.)

We are in the 3rd dimension frequency with time. Time is useful for karma but a trap for our Souls since we are brainwashed from birth with thousands of years of ******** from religions, etc.

Our Souls are in the higher frequency 4th.

Are Souls and bodies are moving to the lower frequency 5th dimension.

That is what 2012 is all about.

They are not wanting this. They will lose their feeding - their cattle - their "goyim".

Crossing from the 3rd where we are now to the 5th is called "Crossing The River".

That is my trilogy that I am writing. That is the name of the trilogy.

One hint: the 4th, 5th, etc dimensions are INSIDE US.

LOOKWITHIN.

The higher vibrations/frequencies are proven to be much more the farther in you go - i.e. quantum physics is proving this daily.

Most people think that 4th, 5th, etc are "out there" - they are not. They are within. Think chakras <--- which is false too.

Shamans and seekers using DMT get the experience the 4th. They almost universally talk of the serpent Gods they meet there.

There are 4 keys you have to put together:

1.) Law of Attraction is quantum physics in disguise. I have it down to 3 simple steps.

2.) Abraham and other "channels" lead you down a dead end alley. Why? They all say it is only about you. Utter nonsense. You create for yourself first then FOR OTHERS. (STO not STS) Others is MORE IMPORTANT. Greed stops this.

3.) We live in an Electric/Plasma Universe. Not gravity based. What the hell do you think a comet tail is?

4.) Infinity goes in and out. Quantum to observed universe.

Look within and not out.

Most of you have good intentions but you are blinded by the reptilian made religions and NEW AGE ********.
Wake the **** up.

99% of you do NOT CHOOSE to be here. You all are brainwashed into thinking this. This is NEW AGE ****.

You are here because you created a wrong. This is a PRISON for you.

Why do you cry for a year after being born?

1% of us chose to be here. It is very dangerous. I almost got trapped here.

Only 50% of people have souls. The other 50% are meat puppets. They will have to be killed if in the way. They will certainly have no problem killing you.

Most of you here are still asleep.

BTW, this site is a trap. Crude, but effective.

But, not for those of us who have no FEAR - False Events Appearing Real.

It is going to get really really bad 6 months from now.

Be prepared....

Peace and Love to you all.

Last edited by PTTurboe; 11-04-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #19
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Thankx PTTurboe for your input, I'd like to learn more about your Trilogy. I'm having my own doubts about this forum what with Myriam Blue nose? and now that Dr Deagle claiming to be a ficticious character, Moses's descendant. Whats happened to this site now they want us to pay to read the BS.
Not my cup of tea I'm afraid although there seem to be a lot of honest concerned people posting, its like life we have to wade through a pile of BS to decipher what we personally consider as "reality".
So on with your waders folks there's a lot it to walk through.
Bye 4 now, Peter
Keep on keeping on.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:04 AM   #20
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

yeah let's hear more about the 'trilogy', i'm intrigued.
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #21
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
They are here, they manipulate, they want our freedom of choice, and want to keep on controlling everything from the economic system to religions and education all over the planet...
That's what some folks say....I say, prove it. Show me evidence, real evidence, not someone's unproven assertions. Not some photoshopped pic of Dick Cheney. I'm not saying they're not real. I'm saying our other problems ARE real and a lot more pressing.

Last edited by whitecrow; 11-05-2008 at 01:44 AM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:53 AM   #22
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
That's what some folks say....I say, prove it. Show me evidence, real evidence, not someone's unproven assertions. Not some photoshopped pic of Dick Cheney. I'm not saying they're not real. I'm saying our other problems ARE real and a lot more pressing.
look up information about The Protocols Of Zion and The Iron Mountain Report. these and other documents of the sort are what they exercise upon society world wide through powerful secret societies like the illuminati, bilderburgers, trilateral commission, skull and bones, council on foreign relations, in some cases the vatican and the freemasons.
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:48 AM   #23
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Reptillians do not exist.

Before you believe such nonsense, ask yourself if there is any proof beside hearsay.

See, there is none.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #24
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

If there IS such a thing as a reptilian agenda, then what actually is it? No assumptions, suppositions, conjectures, theories and strange axioms please. Only actual evidence need apply.

We are all waiting with baited breath and hat in hand for the no doubt fearful answers.
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:21 PM   #25
SoulSuspect

Did you ever think we are the reptiles? we are the aliens! Wait, what, now im tripping out. cold blooded. Holy s**t we are the dragons! Creepy. Oh well in that case we can fight Magog for the crown. I will now **** and spit on the all seeing eye now. The question origainlly was do we have to fear the reptillian agenda? Only if your a pu**y. Step up with no fear and they will have no power i promise. Challenge yourself challenge the fear!!!! Just remember dont hug the snake or keep it as a pet. I quote a young woman who was once bitten by her pet reptile "Why did you bite me?" "Cause im a snake b*tch". Fear is what feeds them!!

PEACE,LOVE, and HOPE!!!