Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #126
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

i am re posting this, as it quite obviously has not sunk in!

i am understanding how you all are feeling, however av2 was something we have been working on for a few months now, so it is not a reaction to all the trouble we have been having here. why av2? well we have been experiencing outages here, and have had lots of probs with glitches in the softwear etc....as you all probably know. also we have felt that a better more user friendly interface would be a good idea.

also if folks are intereseted in joining av2, please email admin and let them know that you wish to join. although its invite only, it is not a closed group, we just didnt want to go back to subs and this was an answer that we felt would work better. so please pass on this and enjoy

much love m x

edit to add this has been a huge task, and we are working around the clock to help folk as much as we can......daunting it is! we are giving as much time as our daily lives allow, we have jobs, children, and sleep to do aswell!!!! so i am asking for peeps to help us as much as poss

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 03-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #127
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

thanks morguana

Peace
Old 03-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #128
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=116

thank you karen

here was how we wished to do the tranition, we invite some folk to try out new site to iron out bugs, give us feed back so that we can sort it out before opening it up to more folk. now we have been doing our best to work and help members register, collect details etc etc.

how many times do we need to say this?

now gopl, i really dont know what to say? we have had a couple of spats of 'smurfs' which we dealt with, and had mods overspilling issues on the forum, which didnt help. now we are doing the best we can, (i got to point where i was thinking of stepping down, but now feel that av2 is to be my focus, whilst this transition phase is happening) what do you want us to do? we are doing all we can! i have a young family that need my attention, and have been working here in avalon around my personal comittments, as much as i can humanly do.

jeez am so sick of this

the guidlines as karen has stated are used all over the net on forums to ensure that folk are respected and the level of posts constuctive. (anyone been to glp? well av2 is not going to be like that!)

i am not a paid disinf agent, i am a mum of 2 who feels very deeply about maintaining a place for people to go, learn, enjoy and hang out.

i really think that some peeps here need to go and enjoy some sunlight, have a walk and put things into perspective, because some are way off the scale in terms of the truth. i find meditation helps

now back to cooking and being with my children

much love to you (and yes i mean it)
m x

cheers peace of mind, i some times wonder what im doing this for

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 03-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #129
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Oops!
the second time I speak my mind and my post has been deleted...

Thank you very much !

I was not expecting less!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #130
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

LETS HAVE A LAUGH!!!

well allright!!!

Please invite me to my own island but Im not going avalon 2 until I get one of those brown passports!!!

YAH KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

Im not just going to sit back and let the kids steer this boat off the cliff!

HELLO!!! CAN YA HEAR ME NOW!!!

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

I'M KINDA JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR TRUTH HERE!!!

PLEASE FOLKS TRULY DO FORGIVE ME FOR MY RECENT ROUND OF POSTS IF YOU ACTUALLY STAND FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I CAN ACCEPT WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!! AS IT HAS OBVIOUSLY HAPPENED!!! SO NOW I START ASKING THINGS LIKE WHO WHAT WHERE WHY HOW!!! AND I DEMAND TO KNOW EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

HOW YOU GONNA LIVE LIKE THAT!!!

WELL YOUR READING IT!!!

WHAT CAN I DO!!! I CANT STOP NOW!!!

WHERE DO YOU GO FROM THERE

THE FACT THAT THE FORUM HAS ALREADY BEEN STARTED HAS ME CONCERNED!!! ARE THESE THE SAME SELECTION PROCESS THAT ARE GONNA BE USED TO GO TO YOUR UNDER GROUND BUNKERS!!! WELL THEN I GUESS IT PROVES THAT YOU JUST CANT HANDEL MA'ATS POWER!!! YOU MAY LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR COMPLETE BASS ACKWARDS WAY OF THINKING!!!

EXCUSE ME FOR LOSING MY MIND ALL OVER MY OWN ISLAND!!! NOW AS I SAY I GOT EMAILS ASKING ME!!! IS IT TIME TO MOVE!!! WHAT CAN I DO!!! I GOT POOPY DIAPERS TO CHANGE!!! MY WIFE IS IN DIS-BELIEF OF MY MENTAL MIGHT AND MADDNESS!!! JUST LIKE A FEW FOLKS AROUND HERE!!! I GOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN YELLOW PAPERS LAYING AROUND!!! I AM ON LOCKDOWN ALREADY!!! I DONT CARE!!! I CAN NOT MOVE AROUND MY OWN DAMN PLANET!!! I AM OBVIOUSLY OUT OF BALANCE HERE FIRENDS!!! WHAT DO YA DO!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A LOOSE CANNON!!! PEACE JTEYE!!!

SO NOW I SAY IN RESPONSE TO MANY FOLKS ASKING ME TO STAY OR HOPING I WILL I SAY TO YOU AVALON!!!

I AM JUST ONE GUY AND YOU CAN MOVE WITHOUT ME!!!

WHEN YOU CAN ANSWER ME THIS!!! THEN I WILL CONSIDER MOVING THE TEAM!!! THE ONE WE DONT HAVE

FREE - DHU - M!!!

HOW WE GONNA GET IT!!!

free·dom
   /ˈfridəm/ Show Spelled[free-duhm] Show IPA
–noun
the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.
exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
the power to determine action without restraint.
political or national independence.
personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.
exemption from the presence of anything specified (usually fol. by from): freedom from fear.
the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
ease or facility of movement or action: to enjoy the freedom of living in the country.
frankness of manner or speech.
general exemption or immunity: freedom from taxation.
the absence of ceremony or reserve.
a liberty taken.
a particular immunity or privilege enjoyed, as by a city or corporation: freedom to levy taxes.
civil liberty, as opposed to subjection to an arbitrary or despotic government.
the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership, etc., in a community or the like.
the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will: to have the freedom of a friend's library.
Philosophy. the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without; autonomy; self-determination.Compare necessity (def. 7).
Use freedom in a Sentence
See images of freedom
Search freedom on the Web
Origin:
bef. 900; ME fredom, OE frēodōm. See free, -dom

—Related forms
non·free·dom, noun
o·ver·free·dom, noun
un·free·dom, noun

—Synonyms
1. Freedom, independence, liberty refer to an absence of undue restrictions and an opportunity to exercise one's rights and powers. Freedom emphasizes the opportunity given for the exercise of one's rights, powers, desires, or the like: freedom of speech or conscience; freedom of movement. Independence implies not only lack of restrictions but also the ability to stand alone, unsustained by anything else: Independence of thought promotes invention and discovery. Liberty, though most often interchanged with freedom, is also used to imply undue exercise of freedom: He took liberties with the text. 9. openness, ingenuousness. 12. license. 16. run.

WHAT COLOUR IS THAT LIGHT!!! GREEN!!!

WHADA YA SAY!!! MAYBE!!! WELL ALLRIGHT!!!

NO LIMITS MAN!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-18-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #131
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

gopl, there is speaking ones mind and there is being dissrespectfull towards others.

m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 03-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #132
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Dear "Goddess of Purple Light"

see if you can speak your mind without being insulting and swearing, perhaps then your posts wont get edited.

find the light again dear goddess

Love

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Old 03-18-2010, 04:55 PM   #133
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

mod edit, we have had enough of this, that post was edited by a fellow mod, please do not continue to push the issue.
think folk need to chill, remember laws of energy.

Last edited by morguana; 03-18-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #134
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

I have received an infraction at Project Avalon Forum just now
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

I think I am going to STFU...JUST IN CASE i GET MORE POINTS.

tHANK YOU VERY MUCH!

THANK YOU FOR THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH....

it seems that the only ones who can speak here are celine and friends ein??
Old 03-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #135
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I think it was Fredkc who somewhere said, that we are guests at this forum.

This remark hit the nail on the head.

We all tend to forget this, but indeed we are guests, & those who 'run' & own this forum, can do with it, as they please.

They can ban, mist, (infract) & warn who- & whenever it suits them.

To those who thought Avalon was a family where they could feel save, it must come as a bitter surprise that they've made a mistake.
Some might even feel betrayed.

But looking at the amount of voters in Greybeards poll-thread, 6500 members really don't give a sh#t about what happens at/with Project Avalon.

n.b. GOPL, I've read your post before it was 'edited'.
People who are looking for trouble usually find it.
Your post was 'not done'.

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 03-18-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #136
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I feel like a broken record.... but once again:

This is NOT free speech!!! I pay AT&T $30/month to read this garbage!!

Here are the guidelines for a forum I helped set up about 2 years ago.
http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post3/handy.jpg

You will see in there the words "our place". The "our" refers to both, whoever was there before you joined, and yourself, after.

They are in fact, no different from the ones you will find on 99% of the forums on the net. I just didn't bother kissing anyone's butt with fancy language.

What I do know is, a lot of decent people I enjoy talking to, aren't very available right now, because they are busting their butt to try and make something decent. And for their trouble, they are getting cr@pped on by a lot of clueless people.

To better days, and better company.
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 03-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #137
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

gopl, there is speaking ones mind and there is being dissrespectfull towards others.

m x

hello morguana!

calling someone paternalistic THORN is not exactly an insult...
is basically a quality which is not exactly very positive...
It describes very well the type of person I am talking about.

the law of energy says: that if you are a THORN, THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE TO HIDE....AND sooner or later everyone will know that you are certainly a THORN.

And for you gaialove do not come to me and tell me to find the light AGAIN....i DO NOT have a clue who has to find the light in here!... Are you projecting perhaps?

Thanks morguana and above all gaia love, which by the way is a lovely name...I hope that you can apply some of that love to yourself and others.

I love you both but I am really tired of this..
I am sorry sweethearts!

Goddess
Old 03-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #138
concerned square
Avalon Senior Member

Hi morguana
I've tried to pm and email you but i don't think it got through.
You are probably very busy with av2 but i was wondering if i can have an invite?
Thanks
Old 03-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #139
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Thorns on a rose, protect the blooms from insects.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #140
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Breaks my heart to hear all this here on our beloved Avalon

the saddest thing, as I look out to the once blue sky now covered in white chemtrails, I can't decide which is worse,

To know that the words I want to speak will go through someone else's perspective first and possibly edited to their way of thinking what is acceptable......and what is not....It is a way to keep same old information flowing and the new information kept at bay or not allowed at all.

I don't fault the mods or Bill or anyone...as it must be the sign of the times working within everyone.

I have not been invited to the new forum even tho I know Ross and Celine personally so I don't know if I believe the way they are choosing the people to invite is accurate from my perspective.....or maybe they do not want me there because of my past affiliation with abraxas.

I have never sent insulting remarks to anyone except one person, which I cleaned up and apologized for months ago

this is all I wanted to say, if it is edited so be it

Please do not invite me to PA2........I believe in free speech and being responsible for the words, or rather swords of Truth, that I put out in the world. I do not need babysitters or someone to gag me, I could not align with the guidelines for the new forum as it is CENSORSHIP period...in its most encompassing and suppressive form and I will not patronize this, or people being put into fear of speaking the Truth by threat of points, being misted or banned....so....no thank you...this is OLD WORLD thinking, not the new world paradigm we are going into

I do love you all as a family and respect the difficult and all consuming job the mods have.....I hope they all remember this...

You are a sovereign human being FIRST with the LABEL of mod, not the other way around

Truth

Last edited by TruthWillSetUFree; 03-18-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #141
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I believe in free speech and being responsible for the words, or rather swords of Truth, that I put out in the world. I do not need babysitters or someone to gag me, I could not align with the guidelines for the new forum as it CENSORSHIP where people are put in fear of speaking the Truth...no thank you...this is OLD WORLD thinking, not the new world paradigm we are going into

Well said

Fred you're not allowed to say cr@pped it has been deemed a naughty word
Old 03-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #142
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

As I said earlier, without feeders, no readers. I think 99% of us know very well how to behave & don't need mods to tell them.

What I find absolutely hilarious is that Avalon 2 is supposed to be the same as Avalon 1, with just a small change.

So why bother?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #143
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Thorns on a rose, protect the blooms from insects.
This is factually wrong.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #144
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

ok animals not insects..roses are very sweet..you should try them sometimes
Old 03-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #145
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
As I said earlier, without feeders, no readers. I think 99% of us know very well how to behave & don't need mods to tell them.

What I find absolutely hilarious is that Avalon 2 is supposed to be the same as Avalon 1, with just a small change.

So why bother?
So will you try to feed the fish in this stormy waterglass?

Old 03-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #146
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

the question here is not about avalon 1 or avalon 2.
the question is the way in which the forum in being administrated and moderated.

we are supposed to create a community of like-minded individuals working towards a common goal..
As Jester nicely pointed out Freedom is something that is not being applied here and obviously I do not think that this new way is going to be transferred to the new av2.

We are the ones we have been waiting for and do not need any leaders or any 'moderators'.

It is just the opposite, we need to expand and learn.

Every single person needs to take responsability for themselves and
we should no expect others to tell us what we should or should not do.

The rules are meant to be broken.

Why do we need rules? dont you see that this does not work?

I vote for expansion not constriction and abuse.

None of us need any moderation.

Anyway, what is all this problem about insults and swear words?
Everyone in this forum swears and uses swear words in their day to day life.
What is the problem with it?

What is the problem people has in this forum about sexual energy?
It is another tabu which is not allowed to get in

What is all that fuss about newbies...or new members? They are continuosly told off because they HAVE NOT contributed ENOUGH. What is that?

Any new member is important AND UNIQUE. nO ONE HERE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OTHER.

tHOSE who post a lot seem to believe that they are more of a higher class...when that is not true.

Posting more does not mean being better....
Copying and pasting stuff from books OR THE INTERNET does not make anyone more enlightened than the others.

We are all in the same boat!

wE are JUST missing the point!

Things need to change...
Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #147
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
So will you try to feed the fish in this stormy waterglass?

As long as I can start new threads, I'll post topics of genuine interest. That has always been my contribution to Avalon. I was granted a free membership when it was still a 'pay' forum, & I think I've paid up to the exspectation of feeding knowledge.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #148
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

all this angst over words on a forum, i wonder how people will cope when there isnt any food and money isnt worth the paper its written on. what will people be like when we are under a war footing and all decent will be quelled and you might get hauled off and tortured by the stazi. ther are FAR more imprtant things than worrying about getting in a tizz on forums looming on the horizon.

things need putting in perspective here.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #149
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by céline View Post
thorns on a rose, protect the blooms from insects.
b u m p

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 03-18-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #150
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
This is factually wrong.

lol
Closed Thread