Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #76
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
thank you very much! ( but I am sitting on my butt right now) you might actually like me in real life, too!
So in your gratitude you are comfortable with people knowing that your actions are not in alignment with your words?

This is a serious forum, for serious discussion, about serious topics, im suprised at the level of immaturity that seems to be accepted here, ie ; were not down at the pub having a laugh. There are peoples lives at stake, to which you've displayed an almost disgusting level of apathy by making a complete mockery of discussions that are paramount to those that are being affected.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #77
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

dont worry so much Jack, my actions are in complete alignment for me, forget about me Jack, and enjoy your life , hey why not even post what you are burning to let us know you know, why let ME stop you, let it go Jack.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #78
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jack.....you and I go way back so I'll just say this.....don't even bother anymore!
Use your energy and intelligence where you know it will do some good!

Peace!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #79
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

If I'm wrong concerning the following, please do ignore it. Although so many AV1 members already used the dreaded forum ignore button on me. I still post in AV1 cause I believe we all can change for the betterment of us, our world and beyond!

Isn't it the a legend concerning a somewhat secret society who chooses which people can join their wanna be elite race?

And when they do choose someone/candidate, one of their so called secret methods of informing the new lucky candidate is by walking up from behind that person and "tapping" them on the shoulder maybe?

So my question, just out of curiosity, who here has been tapped for AV2 membership? Oh come on, don't be so shy! Be honest! To hide such info. any longer may make others think or believe the wrong things concerning AV2 & it's elite (kidding) members.

Don't get me wrong because we are all being of change. So change is good cause it's all we are being. The rest of it all (your whole reality experience) is however you want to define it.

Kevin
Old 03-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #80
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I got the invite to AV2 a few days ago. Doesn't mean I'm going though! LOL
Old 03-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #81
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I got the invite to AV2 a few days ago. Doesn't mean I'm going though! LOL
We don't have to follow anyone or not. But also I wouldn't want anyone following me, especially not by any persuasion. Go your path absolutely with your heart and you'll be right wherever you go or don't go.
Whatever we each contribute to this Consciousness is vital, and we get to do it how we do best. Oliver calls it Freedom.

Love All The Way,
Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 03-17-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #82
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

If and ONLY IF there are possibly AV1 members being tapped for AV2 membership. Yes, that's means that I would like to see more than just words concerning such membership. Show me who invited you and why you were invited or why you think that you were invited. Then again, what's the point??

Then again, I wonder what kind of qualifications AV2 candidates must have in order to be tapped for AV2 membership. Are the Av2 candidates seen as those (by the AV2 forum) who do not question authority and go with the flow of the AV2 majority belief system? What ever such AV2 beliefs maybe, we ALL have our own beliefs that we firmly stand by. So I am not saying that AV2 should be shammed by us non-tapped AV2 wanna be's (kidding).

The unspoken fact is that whom ever owns any forum is also whom ever decides what that forum can and can not be. this especially includes any and all time/energy that you put into any forum. So if the forum owner(s) want to remove your posts/threads, then so they can without any talking to anyone about it all. If the forum owners decide to try and make lots and lots of money from their forum, then they can do that as well. Especially when so many of the past posts/threads (from various forum members) of that forum are the reason why that forum is not only so popular now, but that such popularity could be a wonderful cash flow for the forum owner(s). I guess there is nothing wrong with making money in this day and age, so long as it's legal.

I dunno, I guess the best way to settle it all would be for everyone here to start their own forums and see how long such internet gossip posting survives and which forums shut down within a week to a few months due to what ever. What you think?

Kevin
Old 03-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #83
Dood
Avalon Golden Oldie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
The unspoken fact is that whom ever owns any forum is also whom ever decides what that forum can and can not be. this especially includes any and all time/energy that you put into any forum. So if the forum owner(s) want to remove your posts/threads, then so they can without any talking to anyone about it all.
This is very true. Like it or not there is NO 'Freedom of Speech' on ANY forum that I have seen.
Even ones that say they have Freedom of Speech it is in fact 'Restricted Speech'.

I find people are more concerned about Freedom of Speech on forums when in fact they need to care about this 'right' within our own counties.
We are losing (or have already lost) our supposedly Protected Right to Freedom of Speech.
Our 'Real Rights' to me are more important then what a forum will tell me what I can or cannot say.
I would suggest putting energy toward REAL Freedom of Speech in regards to the counties we live in then worry about what we can or cannot say on a forum.
Most of it is (Behavior Wise) common sense on a forum. People do not have to be taught/told how to act.
However, some make a choice to fire off snarky comments at one another and then try to follow up that it was 'just their opinion' or their 'freedom of speech' to justify their behavior.
When in fact it is just EGO talking.
Nothing wrong with sarcasm in my opinion if the person using it is not out to embarrass/hurt/attack/etc someone else.
Then on the other hand people need to have thicker skins...or...simply ignore someone when they are being trolled.

Never Feed the Troll!
Old 03-18-2010, 12:32 AM   #84
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

without avalon i will have to rely simply on my own faculties for obtaining information

even though many of you have given me many helpful metaphors and windows through which to look and see things in a new way

honestly, its for the best. if you don't make it to AV2, and you would still like someone to talk to, i welcome everyone to contact me via email, skype, or AIM.

consider that this "disbandment" may possibly have more of a uniting force than all of us staying here, or moving on together.

if we can continue to network, there is not much of an issue

(i have become very "addicted" to avalon since I have joined - not good for school work and other responsibilities, but my personal issues aside - do we need to be here, as opposed to any other place?)

edit: minor clarifications/grammar

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 03-18-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #85
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hey Jack.....you and I go way back so I'll just say this.....don't even bother anymore!
Use your energy and intelligence where you know it will do some good!

Peace!

Hey man good to see you!

Yeah your right, the guy just got me at a .. moment in my life. A little bit of venting does no one any harm, and sometimes alerts people to the big pile of sh:t thats sitting on the sitting room floor.

Gotta get round to sharing that bottle o Jack'd's man, it would be history in the making!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:21 AM   #86
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I am not laughing.

I wish I was able to laugh!

But what has happened is un-acceptable!

But it seems like many just don't care!

Tired of standing for truth!!! Just bend over and take it!!!

NO THANK YOU!!! PEACE JT!

Old 03-18-2010, 04:31 AM   #87
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

so here we are...

your avalon 2 is already running...

by invitation only...i was told i was invited...i have not received anything...

many members have already jumped ship...

others are swimming for shore...

you have split this community up...

What i'm not on the guest list anymore seeing as how I am standing for truth???

Hmmmmm....

SO,,,anyone else think that

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:47 AM   #88
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
so here we are...

your avalon 2 is already running...

by invitation only...i was told i was invited...i have not received anything...

many members have already jumped ship...

others are swimming for shore...

you have split this community up...

What i'm not on the guest list anymore seeing as how I am standing for truth???

Hmmmmm....

SO,,,anyone else think that

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!

JT, this is the 4th time I have posted this...

There are 6800 odd members, we are compiling contact names, e-mail addys, ips ect, to invite, a huge job.

Again I say: there are very few members who wont be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior as per Bill Ryans request and vision for the forum.

Please be patient, a lot of work to do!

Also, we are slowly bringing on members to help 'iron out any bugs' , now, you can imagine 6000+ members all registering at once?

Plz mate, think about it and stop with the 'somethings going on' routine.

I am looking forward to seeing you there! I have already said this to you yet you choose to ignore what I say?

Sincerely

Ross H
Old 03-18-2010, 04:48 AM   #89
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

THE MERLIN IS LEAVING THE ISLAND!!!

PEACE!!! UNTIL WE GET IT!!! EVEN @ AVALON!!!

JESTERTERRESTRIAL - MA'AT

Old 03-18-2010, 05:10 AM   #90
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Yesterday morning: 18 members, and about 20 posts.

As of this evening:
Project Avalon 2 Community Forum Statistics:
Threads: 161
Members:114

So many, making so much noise using
* No information,
* Bad information,
* Whatever comes into their head.

Ross spoke the truth, as best as I know it. The truth is enough.

Covering it up with a bunch of silly stuff won't change it, either.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 03-18-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:21 AM   #91
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Yesterday morning: 18 members, and about 20 posts.

As of this evening:
Project Avalon 2 Community Forum Statistics:
Threads: 161
Members:114

"...and thanks for all the fish."
Thanks Fred,

and 2moro there will many more and then an exponential surge in members as we send out all the invites...
Old 03-18-2010, 05:32 AM   #92
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
JT, this is the 4th time I have posted this...

There are 6800 odd members, we are compiling contact names, e-mail addys, ips ect, to invite, a huge job.

Again I say: there are very few members who wont be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior as per Bill Ryans request and vision for the forum.

Please be patient, a lot of work to do!

Also, we are slowly bringing on members to help 'iron out any bugs' , now, you can imagine 6000+ members all registering at once?

Plz mate, think about it and stop with the 'somethings going on' routine.

I am looking forward to seeing you there! I have already said this to you yet you choose to ignore what I say?

Sincerely

Ross H
Hi Ross,

I would not really say its a routine. I'm telling you...that the way things are going down is not normal. The problems is with INTEGRITY!!!

And now I have been around this place looking like a total lunatic trying to find out what the heck happened! What is happening! So that we can move into the future as a team!!! And you along with the rest of the members can do what ever you want.

So far the response from the team has been to just stfu and move on!

well how are we going to be the leaders of new peaceful earth if we can not even have trust amongst ourselves. I am mystified! Why well i just can not help myself! Now perhaps there is no problem and I am just an over the top ironic fool. I do not think so.

I am all for moving ahead! I got emails asking me IS IT GO TIME YET!!!

but I say no! What happens if it comes time again ... are you gonna get misted on the spot!!! What about anyone else!!! Even Swanny is afarid to talk...and he has had lots to say in the past.

So let this be a lesson to you all.

There is a thread with a VOTE!!! About keeping it the same!!!

Yet there has been no response!!!

LAUNCHING AVALON 2 SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPECIAL!!!

MAGICAL!!!

IT IS NOT!!!

ITS LIKE A FORCED MICROSOFT UPGRADE!!!

The old forum along with some friends have been hung out to dry!

Don't like it!!! POOF!!!

DON'T LIKE THAT EITHER POOF!!!

As I said. i do not have all the answers. Just a lot of visions!

I got 5000+ posts here...some of them I am not proud of!

Many of them are totally flippin awesome

Yet I will not just go on until I know that the team has learned from this, as jack said, utter disgrace and comes up with a system so it can not happen again.

Now i understand that trolls and agents are a problem.

I have given enough of them the beat down!!! I do not want to go on about this forever...this is the worst I have felt in years! Correct me if I am wrong but it dose not appear that we have learned anything from this yet!

That is all i have to say...for now. And i just had to say it.

Peace and with Respect

For the love of Avalon and all her friends!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-18-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:56 AM   #93
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
this forum is currently RIFE with disinformation agents.
Quote:
there are very few members who wont be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior
Umm, so which is it? Is the forum "RIFE with disinfo agents" or are there "very few"?

Quote:
think about it and stop with the 'somethings going on' routine.
That's the problem Ross, I have thought about it and read as much as I could, really I have tried to be as objective as possible, but it still smells a bit fishy and I still have questions.

Here's the thing I don't get (well, one of 'em), if there are only a very few members who are the problem on this forum, logistically speaking, is it not completely ridiculous to weed out the majority of 'good' members as opposed to just finding the "very few". Truly that makes no sense, also if it's only a few trouble makers, why the need to uproot and divide an entire community?

It'd be really nice if a mod would explain how the invites are being sent, because I read people saying things like members who've only been around a couple months are some of the first to get invites. Who knows, maybe they asked, maybe they knew the right peeps, whatever, the fact that mods aren't being very forthcoming about any of this stuff is only making things worse.

Can you not see that going around stating that if people want an invite, they may ask for one, is a bit prententious, like asking them to beg?

Imho, what should have happened is, if you're going to judge members before allowing them in, the mod team should either have stated exactly on what basis one is admitted, and exactly how the process would be carried out, which should be easy enough? That or deliberate on the membership in full b4 allowing anyone in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
There are peoples lives at stake, to which you've displayed an almost disgusting level of apathy by making a complete mockery of discussions that are paramount to those that are being affected.
What? I think maybe you're taking yourself too seriously. Whose lives are at stake over a forum, and how is taking a light hearted approach to being subjected to these ridiculous circumstances somehow mocking anyone who would somehow place their life on the line on a forum?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:01 AM   #94
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Jester, judging from many of your posts (which I have greatly enjoyed) I would think you are comfortable riding the waves of chaos. To me change is a lot of fun and the fact that Avalon is changing is very exciting. I have no clue if it will be better or if I will like it as much so I must wait to let it unfold before I make any assumptions.

I voted that we NOT keep this forum the same. It has already been decided to make these changes by those who make the decisions and I support their decision. I don't think voting will mean anything in the long run because it's already well along in the changeover to the new forum, and this forum is not a democracy. It's more along the lines of a benevolent dictatorship, which is actually about the best structure a forum on the Internet can take, in my opinion. I seriously doubt they would stop the plans and halt progress on what must have been in the planning stages for a while. I suppose I voted only to try to balance out the votes that said YES to keeping things as they are. I was sure there would be more YES votes and I like being somewhat of a contrarian upon occasion.

Adapting quickly to any and all changes is good practice for travelling in other dimensions and times. Resistance is futile!!

Nancy
Old 03-18-2010, 06:08 AM   #95
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

JT,

I fully understand your concerns, sincerely i do.

Av2 has been worked on for over 3 months, it was always going to be moved so to provide a better forum. More bandwidth and techie stuff ect...

An 'improvement' was the agenda from the begining for all the members and staff. (Bills vision) The timing of smurfs, infiltration, lead to the volunteer mods and admins trying to come together on the same page as 'how to deal with it all' (the last month in particular)... Remember when it was sub, we had very few probs, going free was always going to be a hard task to keep the forum vibrant and positive. We opened the doors and thats when the trouble started...period. Also BIll and Kerry were not in alignment with each other for over a year...this is just the cause and effect of change...I have struggled to stay neutral thru all of this, regardless of my personal opinion, sacrifice for being a mod.

Please take assurance that we have learnt a great deal of late, yes there have been mistakes...we are learning from them just like everybody else.

From the begining of PA/PC, it has been 'learn as you go' and 'hope to get it right'.

All i really know for sure is that i can only control my own being! However I believe in Bills vision and gave him my support. This is why Im still here.

Sincerely

Ross H
Old 03-18-2010, 06:15 AM   #96
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Ross H - The timing of smurfs, infiltration, lead to the volunteer mods and admins trying to come together on the same page as 'how to deal with it all' (the last month in particular)...

Hey, Ross. Who are the smurfs exactly?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:34 AM   #97
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please take assurance that we have learnt a great deal of late, yes there have been mistakes...we are learning from them just like everybody else.
Thank you for saying that Ross. That does help. I wonder if you could answer some of the questions from my last post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Who are the smurfs exactly?
Exactly? Hmm thats's a tough one. They claim to be some sort of angelic aliens here to destroy the earth, and they call themselves smurfs .

Their home is an old offshoot of pa, astrovera forum, run by an old member from here, acora.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:49 AM   #98
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

JT, I think you are spot on when you claim the problem is with integrity and it starts at the top with the founders. Once again, Bill is unavailable with no welcoming message, no mission statement, or any word what-so-ever on PA2. Where is the captain of the ship?

I'm also very confused about Project Light Warrior as they want folks for games and portals.

Coming here to this forum is like watching a train wreck. Helping out at a new forum also has its challenges no matter where that forum is just because folks are so diverse and at so many levels of awareness and understanding. And the intention behind each forum is very different from each other.

I honestly don't think that Bill or Kerry were ever commited to this forum other then the idea to have it happen and help with the creative process in the design. This is clearly evident with respect to how involved they are "not." They are still very involved with what it takes to do Camelot and that really doesn't leave much time to participate on a forum as compared to the many members who do have time to be on the net.

What astonishes me is that this forum has almost 7,000 members. Where are they? What do they think? Personally, I'm sorry to see the hundreds if not thousands of hours the many, many volunteers put in to making this forum so full of great information come to an end. Some threads will be moved over to AV2 but what happens to PLW? I suspect over time all of this will eventually be sorted out but currently the hoopla and phoney rah, rah is a bit much.

If this is any example of how Bill runs his ship when he is involved heaven help AV2. The Captain needs to be there or the whole thing will eventually turn into yet another train wreck.

These almost 7,000 members have some choices to make if they wish to continue to be involved with PA at some level. They can join all of the forums and be a bit spread out. They can go with just one forum. They can just back up and drop it all together. This transition is about choices and the choice about staying here is not an option.

Let's look at this from another perspective as well. Let's look at earthchanges and ground crews who are networking. Those who accept this as a real possibility have taken steps to take care of themselves. If someone sees a tornado coming the smart thing to do is to relocate to a safe space. In this fourm's case it's a train wreck. The more aware members will have already found a safe place ~ while others will be checking out multiple other places rather then worrying about whether they will be rejected and not recieve an invitation to AV2. As I see it one can be pro-active and take control or be reactive and whine. Irrespective of how the choice plays itself, this forum is coming to an end.

Meanwhile, the many members are going through and adjustment period. Particularly the ones who were comfortable the way things were here. Personally, I've not been all that comfortable since almost day 1, yet did find things I could do here which made me happy.

It's all a matter of perspective JT. I think you understand better then most just exactly what has happened here. And let's be clear, part of the problem has absolutley nothing to do with any personality or group of personalities. It has to do with the technical difficulties related to running this particular forum. It is time for a change... it has to change if it is going to survive.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #99
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
JT, I think you are spot on when you claim the problem is with integrity and it starts at the top with the founders. Once again, Bill is unavailable with no welcoming message, no mission statement, or any word what-so-ever on PA2. Where is the captain of the ship?

I'm also very confused about Project Light Warrior as they want folks for games and portals.

Coming here to this forum is like watching a train wreck. Helping out at a new forum also has its challenges no matter where that forum is just because folks are so diverse and at so many levels of awareness and understanding. And the intention behind each forum is very different from each other.

I honestly don't think that Bill or Kerry were ever commited to this forum other then the idea to have it happen and help with the creative process in the design. This is clearly evident with respect to how involved they are "not." They are still very involved with what it takes to do Camelot and that really doesn't leave much time to participate on a forum as compared to the many members who do have time to be on the net.

What astonishes me is that this forum has almost 7,000 members. Where are they? What do they think? Personally, I'm sorry to see the hundreds if not thousands of hours the many, many volunteers put in to making this forum so full of great information come to an end. Some threads will be moved over to AV2 but what happens to PLW? I suspect over time all of this will eventually be sorted out but currently the hoopla and phoney rah, rah is a bit much.

If this is any example of how Bill runs his ship when he is involved heaven help AV2. The Captain needs to be there or the whole thing will eventually turn into yet another train wreck.

These almost 7,000 members have some choices to make if they wish to continue to be involved with PA at some level. They can join all of the forums and be a bit spread out. They can go with just one forum. They can just back up and drop it all together. This transition is about choices and the choice about staying here is not an option.

Let's look at this from another perspective as well. Let's look at earthchanges and ground crews who are networking. Those who accept this as a real possibility have taken steps to take care of themselves. If someone sees a tornado coming the smart thing to do is to relocate to a safe space. In this fourm's case it's a train wreck. The more aware members will have already found a safe place ~ while others will be checking out multiple other places rather then worrying about whether they will be rejected and not recieve an invitation to AV2. As I see it one can be pro-active and take control or be reactive and whine. Irrespective of how the choice plays itself, this forum is coming to an end.

Meanwhile, the many members are going through and adjustment period. Particularly the ones who were comfortable the way things were here. Personally, I've not been all that comfortable since almost day 1, yet did find things I could do here which made me happy.

It's all a matter of perspective JT. I think you understand better then most just exactly what has happened here. And let's be clear, part of the problem has absolutley nothing to do with any personality or group of personalities. It has to do with the technical difficulties related to running this particular forum. It is time for a change... it has to change if it is going to survive.
Thank you Carol! Now were getting somewhere!

Please see this page of posts. Specially For You Avalon Lovers

ABLE TO LOVE PAGE 178

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...13463&page=178
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 AM   #100
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
If and ONLY IF there are possibly AV1 members being tapped for AV2 membership. Yes, that's means that I would like to see more than just words concerning such membership. Show me who invited you and why you were invited or why you think that you were invited. Then again, what's the point??

Then again, I wonder what kind of qualifications AV2 candidates must have in order to be tapped for AV2 membership. Are the Av2 candidates seen as those (by the AV2 forum) who do not question authority and go with the flow of the AV2 majority belief system? What ever such AV2 beliefs maybe, we ALL have our own beliefs that we firmly stand by. So I am not saying that AV2 should be shammed by us non-tapped AV2 wanna be's (kidding).

The unspoken fact is that whom ever owns any forum is also whom ever decides what that forum can and can not be. this especially includes any and all time/energy that you put into any forum. So if the forum owner(s) want to remove your posts/threads, then so they can without any talking to anyone about it all. If the forum owners decide to try and make lots and lots of money from their forum, then they can do that as well. Especially when so many of the past posts/threads (from various forum members) of that forum are the reason why that forum is not only so popular now, but that such popularity could be a wonderful cash flow for the forum owner(s). I guess there is nothing wrong with making money in this day and age, so long as it's legal.

I dunno, I guess the best way to settle it all would be for everyone here to start their own forums and see how long such internet gossip posting survives and which forums shut down within a week to a few months due to what ever. What you think?

Kevin
Okay... so for the first time in AV1 history....

(music introduction please!)

Daaunt dahnt DAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

"The grand Clarityofawareness get's to eat his own words!! !!"

That right folks, you've read it here and now, I must eat my own words. Why do I get to eat me own words? Because I, unlike so many out there, actually will be the first to admit my own humility and ego and I do so before anyone can cut me off at the chase.

Hold on a second, needs more butter and maybe some more salt... ah yes, that's much better.

Mmmmm.. Yummy... Crunch, munch, gulp...

(belch, burp)

So why did I just eat my own words? Take a wild guess. No, really, please go ahead and guess why. I wait a few seconds before you give me your guess and read any further here. (waiting) (still waiting) Ok, did you figure it out yet?.

Apparently my prediction... well my "self prediction"...

self-pre-dic-tion 1: a prediction that one makes to her or him self and does not inform anyone else until the prediction really happened (becomes true).

...has come true.

For soon after me making such a brave comment on this thread concerning the possible tapping of AV2 candidates, I was soon tapped by a skull and bone... (kidding).

Seriously, I was tapped by someone to join the AV2 forum. I have yet to be a full fledged member of the illusive AV2. They are waiting for my blood test results to come back and see what kind of vampire generation I am... Oh, sorry, wrong reality.

Seriously though, out of respect for AV2 I remain quite concerning the AV2 forum until further notice. Oh and for the record, NOBODY, but NOBODY has asked (or forced me for that matter) to contain myself in such way. I just feel in my heart, open mind and higher self that this is the way for me to act at this point. Besides I can not communicate with any Av2 members for me membership is not completely "completed" yet.

I also believe that... no... I sense that there are those like me in AV2. I mean those who can sense, like a knowing of others. Where they understand me almost more than i do me self. This kind of psychic shtuff is right up me alley.

By the way... Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me....

For those who don't understand it's the Irish in "me" and it was recently clover day in the states and me old country (Ireland) as well. Sorry if it seems me being sarcastic. I had to have some way to blow off some steam here.

Because, as I've stated in other posts through out this whole forum, I am very sensitive to energy or the frequency of life and things. Especially to a forum that I feel so much love and oneness for (AV1 and maybe soon Av2). So as far as me being so sensitive, if you were in my shoes right now you would most likely be in a mental hospital or worse. Because you seriously could not handle what I sense throughout this forum within the last week or so. Or maybe you have survived such frequency? Either ways we all here to learn from each other.

Okay.. Now I'm sensing a possible future event.. it involves certain people possibly taking what ever I typed here and cutting it up and turning it into quotes for their own reason(s). Seems "ok" for people to do and mainly cause others do it or people do it in other forums. Yet something doesn't feel right about it. Ah, way to deep to talk about here, so never mind.
Closed Thread