Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 06:03 AM   #1
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wizard of Oz Creepy movie?

My 18 year old, and my 14 year year old daughters are pretty smart.
(MY DNA).......
"Wizard of Oz" Movie "Creeps" them out...
They claim I put that Movie on since they were little kids to scare them into good and evil.
I'm NOT satanic.
Both girls won't watch the Movie.
What age would of been a good age to watch it? I watched it when I was 10. They watched it when they were 10.
It scared me too.
Evil actually showed itself to me in that movie more then goodness.
Thoughts?
Never mind a previous Catholic seeing "Exorsit." Same fear.
Why?
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wizard of Oz Creepy movie?

check out the video
2nd from bottom of this

http://www.neatorama.com/2009/03/31/...-wizard-of-oz/
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

didn't they combine directions of north/and, south into one character ?
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:56 AM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

There are always at least two sides to every story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_%28musical%29
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
ONegativeMe
Avalon Senior Member

Yes , it is a creepy movie which is very tied into the occult. Actually this movie is also tied into the illuminati and heavy programming. Your very soul can pick up on this so it is beyond scary try researching Wizard Of Oz programming. It will lead you down a satanic illuminati road.
ONegativeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

When I first saw it I was already over 30 and I was in it for the music and Judy Garland ... The creepiest part for me was actually the rather adult and endowed Dorothy, and the message of the happy end: the only way something extraordinary to happen in your life is to get hit in the head by a heavy object. And you're supposed to wake up to the 'reality' afterwards
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I was forced to watch this every year, my dad was close with Judy G and I have read that it is a programming movie......I just don't know if I buy all that.
That was the more benign of what I was exposed to- at age 6 I was shown a snuff film......so go figure.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #8
Scarab
Banned

Movie made from a popular book. Book was written by an author that smoked opium (which was a popular trend for authors at the time).

It is entertainment. The movie was made to generate profit for a movie studio.

Not everything is a conspiracy against you.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

He heh, Scarab.

"Theres no such thing as coincidences, only plans others make and don't tell you about." - The movie Her Alibi

Me?

Whenever possible I try to be a "Coincidence theorist" first, then see if it goes deeper.

Fred

Halbane;
I am to the point I can barely watch a Judy Garland movie anymore. When I think of how the studio drugged her, to keep her going, and how that ended up... I find it a bit too tragic to just watch.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

when i look back on this movie i can appreciate that the script was done in such a way that i remember having empathy for the man behind the curtain once he was revealed. maybe this was intentional on behalf of the script writer to program us to accept 'tptb' with empathy too once their crimes come to light.

i dunno, just a thought. the man behind that curtain is totally symbolic of tptb/nwo/money changers in my book
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #11
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Wizard of Oz Creepy movie?

"According to Live Science.

"When people get scared, their bodies automatically triggers the "fight or flight" response—their heart rates increase, they breathe faster, their muscles tense, and their attention focuses for quick and effective responses to threats. It's nature's way of protecting us.

If the brain knows there is no risk of really being harmed, it experiences this adrenaline rush as enjoyable. The key to enjoying such thrills lies in knowing how to properly gauge the risk of harm.

Young children may overestimate the risk of harm and experience true 'fear.' When that happens you see the child cling to a parent and cry, convinced there's a very real chance of harm," On the other hand, "adults may well scream but quickly follow it with a laugh since they readily recognize there's no chance for real harm."

This might have been the norm for you and me~ but children being born within the last two decades seem to be vibrating at a much higher rate and these old instincts are fading with us.

Good or bad, it was a necessary instinctive conditioning towards the world we were born into.
This could explain the creep factor~ they experience

Last edited by giovonni; 12-20-2009 at 08:27 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

LOL the Wizard of Oz doesn't creep me out at all. Never has either. It had a nice theme, which was your heart, your courage and your brain are inside you always.

The movie wasn't about Dorothy getting hit on the head. It wasn't about witches, dogs and talking trees. It was about being human.

The story has many symbols in it...but is far from occult-ish or scary IMHO. It was based on a children's book written long before the movie came out. If you ever pick up a vintage book of the day and start to read it you will find the style is very different than today. They also used a larger vocabulary.

Instead of claiming the Wizard of Oz is an "Illuminati" propaganda perhaps we should look at how we have been programed to respond to vintage era writing. We have been dumbed down to the point where we need a dictionary to look up the worlds.

Deprogram yourself by reading old text and you will see plain as day the blatant attempt to discredit what our elders knew.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #13
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

The Wizard of Oz Used in Monarch Mind Control

Almost all documentation relating to the MK Ultra project and Mind Control mention the importance of the Wizard of Oz. In the 1940’s, the story was reportedly chosen by members of the US intelligence community to provide a thematic foundation for their trauma-based mind control program. The movie was edited and given a different meaning in order to use it as a tool to reinforce the programming on the victims. Here are some examples taken from Fritz Springmeier’s Total Mind Control Slave:

The close relationship between Dorothy and her dog is a very subtle connection between the satanic cults use of animals (familiars). A Monarch slave child will be allowed to bond with a pet. The child will want to bond with a pet anyway because people are terrifying to it by this point. Then the pet is killed to traumatize the child.
Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road.” No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master.
The rainbow–with its seven colors-has long had the occult significance of being a great spiritual, hypnotic device.
Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble, which is a place “over the rainbow.” To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. (This is a.k.a. in Alice In Wonderland Programming as “going through the looking glass”).

Cut and paste the above from here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2282

I personaly found this film quite boring, pointless and the characters very annoying, but I was always a little bit different as a child. I would rather be sitting up a tree. I guess getting back to my roots.

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote