Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Whats this all about? This is the absolute height of irony, a website revolving around truth, and the coming together of mature adults in order to bring down those who rule by division is being "divided and conquered".. The very site itself is under threat against the will of the majority, because of a few who are in a position to make "difficult" decisions.

Ive not had the time to be around lately, so in that light i'm not to sure whats going on, but if its what it looks like then its an utter disgrace.

But this is what happens, divide and conquer. Can we not even at the level we are at, live in peace with one another and treat all with respect. If we all do this, then even those who wish to drive a wedge will have no power for their only power stems from the negative reactions they provoke from others, and if these people are wise enough to respond to jibes with some love and wisdom then united we shall stand.

If ive gotten this wrong and there is not a plan to divide up project avalon then please disregard this message.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

hey JACK GREAT POST...LET ME ADD ANOTHER THING FOR YA'LL

THAT IS WHY I AM NOT GOING AVALON 2!!!

AND I DO NOT TRUST THE TEAM!!!

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!

WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF SOME THINGS FIRST!!!

LIKE WHO'S DRIVING THIS BOAT!!!

SO I STAND. AVALON'S LOOSE CANNON!!!

I AM THE FENCE!!!

PEACE JT!

Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

and im sitting right on that fence mate , It's quite a view
Old 03-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
and im sitting right on that fence mate , It's quite a view

Yes, and be carefull you dont loose your balance with that big pot youve been stirring.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I got some friends in high places!!!

Thank you.

Quote:
Whats this all about? This is the absolute height of irony, a website revolving around truth, and the coming together of mature adults in order to bring down those who rule by division is being "divided and conquered".. The very site itself is under threat against the will of the majority, because of a few who are in a position to make "difficult" decisions.

Ive not had the time to be around lately, so in that light i'm not to sure whats going on, but if its what it looks like then its an utter disgrace.

But this is what happens, divide and conquer. Can we not even at the level we are at, live in peace with one another and treat all with respect. If we all do this, then even those who wish to drive a wedge will have no power for their only power stems from the negative reactions they provoke from others, and if these people are wise enough to respond to jibes with some love and wisdom then united we shall stand.

If ive gotten this wrong and there is not a plan to divide up project avalon then please disregard this message.

What else you think about this whole fourm...somehow we need to fix it up so we can fly!
Old 03-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
I got some friends in high places!!!

Thank you.

What else you think about this whole fourm...somehow we need to fix it up so we can fly!
Hey man, well im pretty sure that the first step in clearing this place up would be for people to realise that this forum is currently RIFE with disinformation agents who have made their way through the cracks at an opportune moment to reinforce the state of disharmony.

People would want to start speaking up before this forum becomes a carbon copy of the real world.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Hey man, well im pretty sure that the first step in clearing this place up would be for people to realise that this forum is currently RIFE with disinformation agents who have made their way through the cracks at an opportune moment to reinforce the state of disharmony.

People would want to start speaking up before this forum becomes a carbon copy of the real world.
THAT WHY IM NOT PLAYING THEIR GAMES...

WE'RE GONNA PLAY MINE!!!

WATCH ME!!! I DON'T CARE!!!

I TOLD YOU!!! I AM ALREADY MYSTIFIED!!!

SO PROVE TO AVALON WHERE YOU STAND!!!

HIT THAT MAGIC BUTTON!!!

IM TELLING YOU MAN...I GOT MY FLIPPIN EYE OPEN!!!

DID I ASK YOU WHO THE HECK YOUR WORKIN FOR YET

PEACE JT!

We need more ideas! Keep it comin
Old 03-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #8
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:

Could You please state who is a disinformation agent, otherwise it is YOU.
Hobbit
Old 03-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
THAT WHY IM NOT PLAYING THEIR GAMES...

WE'RE GONNA PLAY MINE!!!

WATCH ME!!! I DON'T CARE!!!

I TOLD YOU!!! I AM ALREADY MYSTIFIED!!!

SO PROVE TO AVALON WHERE YOU STAND!!!

HIT THAT MAGIC BUTTON!!!

IM TELLING YOU MAN...I GOT MY FLIPPIN EYE OPEN!!!

DID I ASK YOU WHO THE HECK YOUR WORKIN FOR YET

PEACE JT!

We need more ideas! Keep it comin

HEY JESTER..............WHO THE HECK YOU WORKING FOR ?

psss Curious minds would like to know
Old 03-17-2010, 12:07 AM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
HEY JESTER..............WHO THE HECK YOU WORKING FOR ?

psss Curious minds would like to know

HAHA... I already answered this but since you demanded so nice!

I'll tell you again! GOD!

Do you understand the meaning of the word COVERT! Just jokin. OR AM EYE!

Look what happened to spiritual teachers in the past...how were they treated!!!

The people need a voice. But we need enough people with a voice so that we will not be over run with lies from trolls and agents.

We should have some kind of voting system where we can all decide and have control of the island and the moderation of it. However this takes responsible adults. This was the job of our moderation team. Look what has happened. THE INTEGRITY OF THE TEAM IS IN JEOPARDY!!! IF AVALON'S TOP POSTER CAN'T TRUST THIS FORUM HOW CAN ANYONE ELSE!!! WHO'S BACK STAGE AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!

YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MORE WHISTLE BLOWERS UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

PEACE JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-17-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:05 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you...Jester and Jack! Fence-riders form splinter-groups!
Old 03-17-2010, 01:38 AM   #12
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Agreed!!! Good post.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #13
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

lets hope this place sorts it's self out... but I'm not seeing any sign of it...

Maybe it's about time we connected with the real world

It was nice sailing in this ship avalon...
Old 03-17-2010, 02:15 AM   #14
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

hey Jack, thanks for stepping up around here, both with the chemtrails thread and now with this one. i am right there with you on this post, there are deffinitely a lot of people here carefully seeding bad information and instigating arguments trying to get people to pick sides. i'm not sure what to do exactly so i've just been observing it all. it's a sad thing to see. i dont understand the move to make an 'avalon 2' as i imagine that's exactly what the infiltrators around here want.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 AM   #15
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks Jack
Old 03-17-2010, 02:55 AM   #16
vytiense
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I am a slightly confused, middle-aged American from North Carolina. I am grateful for the opportunity to express myself on this forum every so often. But most of all, I appreciate all the wonderful information and great ideas I have gained from visiting here. For a few moments most evenings, I can come here and feel like I am a part of the human condition. Thanks to all of you who have shared, and to Bill and Kerry who made it all possible. I hate to see it end, but it has made me a better person, and I wanted to thank you all for making me better. Peace and respect,

vytiense
Old 03-17-2010, 04:03 AM   #17
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

wasn't that long ago avalon was sailing the ocean blue ... her crew freely exchanging information with one another ...
for the good of all ... moving forward ... seeking truth ... collectively ...
ship and crew strong ...

did you feel ... how rapidly the storm hit ...
did we even see it coming ... so quicly the wheel taken from us ...
storm began to rip our vessel apart ... waves creeped so high in the darkness ...

our crew members ... some lost their footing ... lost out to sea ...
some were pushed off ...
others simply chose to jump ... a storm such as this one they'd never had experienced ...

the great avalon ship ... spun spun and spun again with the waves ...
round and round she went some more ...

no one ... could or would say what took the wheel of her ... steering her clearly in a different direction ...
off course ...
of course ...

storm began to settle ... remaining crew angered ... look what has become of our ship of truth now ...
her sails tattered ... crew disheartened ... captain(s) no longer on board ...

but wait ... look to the horizon ... there is a new ship visible ... not as large as the great original avalon ... not as old ...
new and intact ... signaling ... for our crew to come aboard ...
promising ...

i felt this storm as it ripped through our beloved avalon ...
separating and tearing its crew apart ... in doing so ... we became angry and hostile with one another ...
no longer respectful or even tolerant of one another's words ...

how quickly this storm passed through ... leaving this destruction ...
destruction of what was once a tall ... free sailing ship of truth ... all of us steering her where she needs to be ...
collectively ...

breaks my heart ... feeling this now ... what is left after the storm had passed ...
feeling ... how the agenda of darkness ... allowed us to forget ... who we really are ...
and ... what our ship truly stood for ...
why we had gathered upon avalon's deck to begin with ... as sovereign individuals ...
contributing ... what we could ... to the greater good of her journey to seek truth ...

what are we left with in this moment ... saddens me ...

i feel ... our great ship ... could and should be repaired ...
mend the sails i say ... allow her to continue on her quest ...
allow her to do so with all crew who have the desire within ... to not leave her ...

i feel ... if there is even a small door of opportunity to repair what has been broken here ...
it should be taken ...
this ship ... has the greatest of foundation ...
it only takes the will power of the mind ... and the desire of the heart ... to allow our beloved avalon ship to continue sailing ...

it is a time ... whereby negative energies ... agend to take us down ...
why ...
because we are on our way up ...
this is that time ... those energies will take action ... in any way possible ... to hinder or stop us from finally living our truth ...
to stop all of humankind in doing so ...
to keep us separated ...
that energy ... is at our heels now ...

it will be greatly disheartening ... to witness this great ship of avalon fade ...
to have her remain as a read only vessel ... is to take her voice away ...
she will then ... surely fade into the night ...

free will ... all crew should follow their hearts ... go where it feels appropriate our path leads us to ...
closer even ... to our truth ...

for me ... i feel much viability still remains here ... i feel crew member's desire to want to stay ... repair the damage ... know the truth ...
clean up avalon's decks ... put up new sails ... beautiful new colored sails ... bright and vivacious ...
sails of truth ... sails of free thinking ... free speaking ...
with respect ... to all on board ...

for me ... nothing else feels more right ...

no matter what other ships have recently been built for us to board ...
in my heart ... this is the one i feel still has the greatest potential ... of serving truth to one another ...

i will not jump ship ... i believe in avalon ...

i believe ...

we should try to find a way ...

or make one ...

blessings avalon ...

a ship whom sails like no other ...

carpe diem ...

Old 03-17-2010, 04:35 AM   #18
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

hey mr jack

i love you to the ends of the earth til the cows come home. i will, mr jack... love you forever. i am your princess member?

n i am so lookin forward to seein you at av2... when you get your internet back up and respond to your invitation?

k sweetie. my GRANDSON will be here in 8 days. and i gotta massivly heal my silly body on top of all that too. to keep up w him! then there's the new rules at avalon... produce! save the planet now!

k sugar. got you pm. thank you for that. i was jonesin for you a bit from time to time

we got our blog mrjackandme.blogspot

add to it anytime my love.

i will once more but not 2nite.

sweet dreams mr jack

i will love you forever and ever!

love.
josie
Old 03-17-2010, 04:47 AM   #19
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Could You please state who is a disinformation agent, otherwise it is YOU.
Hobbit
1/3 to 1/2 of the "New Posts" list are people either advertising to go somewhere else, or whining about how there's no "free speech" here.

Then seeingterra comes by daily, digs through the trash, and posts his own commercial.

all laughable, as you don't see them doing this over at Wilcock's or Icke's forum.

Sure glad I've something better to do. Trolling here for people to invite is painful enough.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 AM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Jester.

I'm with you guys. No Avalon2. Its quite obvious what happened here. Whether it was done by ego, orchestrated dis info, or ignorance, doesn't matter to me.

Have you guys heard that the new Avalon2 site according to an official announcement is run by the 'same people' who work on wilcocks site... which is censored to the max, and full of the classic new age dis info.

Ah well, I have to say that I enjoy watching the show unfold. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:14 AM   #21
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Jester.

I'm with you guys. No Avalon2. Its quite obvious what happened here. Whether it was done by ego, orchestrated dis info, or ignorance, doesn't matter to me.

Have you guys heard that the new Avalon2 site according to an official announcement is run by the 'same people' who work on wilcocks site... which is censored to the max, and full of the classic new age dis info.

Ah well, I have to say that I enjoy watching the show unfold. It will be interesting to see what happens.
What an amazing post! There is not a single true statement in the whole bunch. Thanks for all your help.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 03-17-2010, 05:24 AM   #22
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Why? Just because Freddy says so? Or do you have some sort of proof you can share with us all... are you holding out on us freddy? tssk tsskk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
What an amazing post! There is not a single true statement in the whole bunch. Thanks for all your help.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #23
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Future eyes I love your post and it resonates with me.
Unfortunately while we are this ship we dont own it.
Part of me says give AV2 a chance.
The other part says I dont really need any forum to be what I am.

I appreciate that there is and will continue to be this forum for a while yet.
I have learned so much from new friends here.

Just moving house does not necessarily cure the challenges of this forum and there are a few.
For example In the beginning of Christianity there was one church, now there are over 30,000 Christian churches, each one broke away from another, each one had "proof" that they had it right. The original church is still the bigest as far as I know.
I m not a member of any religion.
At the risk of being repetitive, there is a single cause of all challenges, a single cause of disunity, a single obstacle to Oneness being realized and that is the ego.
When there is awareness that that is the obstacle it begins to disolve.
Seems simple but in my humble opinion that is it.

Honoring and respecting all points of view, let us respect each other.
From the heart
Chris
Old 03-17-2010, 08:40 AM   #24
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

[QUOTE=futureyes;258352][COLOR="Cyan"][B]wasn't that long ago avalon was sailing the ocean blue ... her crew freely exchanging information with one another ...
for the good of all ... moving forward ... seeking truth ... collectively ...
ship and crew strong ...

did you feel ... how rapidly the storm hit ...
did we even see it coming ... so quicly the wheel taken from us ...
storm began to rip our vessel apart ... waves creeped so high in the darkness ...

our crew members ... some lost their footing ... lost out to sea ...
some were pushed off ...
others simply chose to jump ... a storm such as this one they'd never had experienced ...

the great avalon ship ... spun spun and spun again with the waves ...
round and round she went some more ...

no one ... could or would say what took the wheel of her ... steering her clearly in a different direction ...
off course ...
of course ...

storm began to settle ... remaining crew angered ... look what has become of our ship of truth now ...
her sails tattered ... crew disheartened ... captain(s) no longer on board ...

but wait ... look to the horizon ... there is a new ship visible ... not as large as the great original avalon ... not as old ...
new and intact ... signaling ... for our crew to come aboard ...
promising ...

i felt this storm as it ripped through our beloved avalon ...
separating and tearing its crew apart ... in doing so ... we became angry and hostile with one another ...
no longer respectful or even tolerant of one another's words ...

how quickly this storm passed through ... leaving this destruction ...
destruction of what was once a tall ... free sailing ship of truth ... all of us steering her where she needs to be ...
collectively ...

breaks my heart ... feeling this now ... what is left after the storm had passed ...
feeling ... how the agenda of darkness ... allowed us to forget ... who we really are ...
and ... what our ship truly stood for ...
why we had gathered upon avalon's deck to begin with ... as sovereign individuals ...
contributing ... what we could ... to the greater good of her journey to seek truth ...

what are we left with in this moment ... saddens me ...

i feel ... our great ship ... could and should be repaired ...
mend the sails i say ... allow her to continue on her quest ...
allow her to do so with all crew who have the desire within ... to not leave her ...

i feel ... if there is even a small door of opportunity to repair what has been broken here ...
it should be taken ...
this ship ... has the greatest of foundation ...
it only takes the will power of the mind ... and the desire of the heart ... to allow our beloved avalon ship to continue sailing ...

it is a time ... whereby negative energies ... agend to take us down ...
why ...
because we are on our way up ...
this is that time ... those energies will take action ... in any way possible ... to hinder or stop us from finally living our truth ...
to stop all of humankind in doing so ...
to keep us separated ...
that energy ... is at our heels now ...

it will be greatly disheartening ... to witness this great ship of avalon fade ...
to have her remain as a read only vessel ... is to take her voice away ...
she will then ... surely fade into the night ...

free will ... all crew should follow their hearts ... go where it feels appropriate our path leads us to ...
closer even ... to our truth ...

for me ... i feel much viability still remains here ... i feel crew member's desire to want to stay ... repair the damage ... know the truth ...
clean up avalon's decks ... put up new sails ... beautiful new colored sails ... bright and vivacious ...
sails of truth ... sails of free thinking ... free speaking ...
with respect ... to all on board ...

for me ... nothing else feels more right ...

no matter what other ships have recently been built for us to board ...
in my heart ... this is the one i feel still has the greatest potential ... of serving truth to one another ...

i will not jump ship ... i believe in avalon ...

i believe ...

we should try to find a way ...

or make one ...

blessings avalon ...

a ship whom sails like no other ...

carpe diem ...

Future Eyes I love your posting and love to you for expressing the very Soul of Avalon....I call on all Avalonians of Heart not to desert their sinking ship...
__________________________________________________ ________
To err is Human, to forgive is Divine..............William Shakespeare
Old 03-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #25
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Waaaaa, mommy Im not in AV2 wheres my blanky? Get over it! There better than all of you AV1 people anyway! (whisper) ok guys was that harsh enough, are you going to let me up to AV2, so I know I am special and am spiritually advanced enough to discuss imaginary things that I will never accomplish? Cough um ummmm Yeah so for everyone at AV1 stop being babies so what your not evolved enough, so what you cant type in MLA format, or you dont have a works cited page, get over it at least you know your kind of good enough to hang out in AV1 , ahahahahhah lol, sorry i couldnt say that with a straight face. Suckers!!!!!! One day you will get an invitation, mmmm ahahaha llol , yeah right , maybe an invitation to peopleofthemist. Start blowing some whistles and maybe we will let you up in AV2. Act like you know what your talking about, but never disagree or not kiss some major AV2 @ s s when you get a chance. If you want to move up, your gonna need to forget about brown nosing or shoulders length , you are going to literally going to have to shove your whole body up .....(self censorship) you get the picture though. And say Thank you it smells great! Kind of like rose's. All with a smile.
Closed Thread