Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 06-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #26
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Look what's planned to happening in Japan, Benjamin's residence country. If this is coming just to give more credit to my opinion, i don't know:

Central bankers in Japan are mulling the abolition of cash. Richard Jerram, a senior economist with Macquarie bank, told investors that “the proposal has become practical with the broad penetration of electronic money and credit cards in Japan,” reports the Times Online. Bankers claim the scheme will rescue the economy from another deflationary spiral.

So, how do we interpret the abolition of cash, in Japan, after japanese have been spoken with FED's? Is this a good road to take, I mean CASHLESS SOCIETY, or what? Is this the good direction for us, where Illuminati are willing heading us?
If the world had no thieves or criminals, and all men/women were of good will, and there was not any inflation, I can't see any reason why we couldn't work in an electronic money society. It is only numbers of a value of we can trade for something else. We have been slowly moving in that direction. Why waste the expense of printing money on paper?

Think back when it would have been unheard of to be doing on line banking, or before we had debit cards... and yet we all do it now.

To be truthful, I seldomly carry any cash on me. Most of my purchases are done with debit or credit cards.

Last edited by KathyT; 06-20-2009 at 04:26 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #27
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i second that, BRAVISSIMO!!!

perfect example of what Ioccoca said: for example, i was having a conversation w a VERY well educated lawyer this evening... when discussing my outrage of what's happened w 911, iraq war, the bailout, etc (of which he is completely ignorant of!...all the facts in the world wouldn't have convinced him... he then replies to me: "if you don't like this country and have so many complaints, then why did you live (immigrate) here?"

UNBELIEVABLE!.... and this is a pretty fair representation of the mindset in america!!!

what is wrong w the people here?!!! there is no outrage over what's happening...like walking zombies
You wanna know where is the outrage? The outrage in happening in the part of the country that feels the most powerless, has just enough money to get to next month. The PTW have very carefully made sure not to tip the boat on the middle class who still feels life is fine. It truly is like the example of how to cook a frog without them reacting. By the time the waters hot enough, the frog can't do anything and it dies. Just heat it up a little at a time and watch it die.

Until the miopic selfish middle and upper middle class feels the iron fist in the velvet glove they won't care. They have their jobs, houses, education, health care etc. and they are enjoying their life.

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.
Pastor Martin Niemöller
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #28
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I can't see any reason why we couldn't work in an electronic money society. It is only numbers of a value of we can trade for something else. We have been slowly moving in that direction. Why waste the expense of printing money on paper?
Because Cathy, is about the power that came out of banks knowing what exactly we are spending for, they can sketch our spending behaviour and can find out many things, private and intimate things about us. Accepting this cashless society, we give up our freedom, our liberty and privacy to some POWERS, that are running the banking empire. In the current society information is power, giving information so private about you, you give them power over you. Alan Watt wrote a nice poem, related with the TPB want to control also our internet, along with our money, health, everything:

Bigotry of Autocracy Pirating Your Privacy

"Canada and U.S. Both on Par,
Give Power to Cyber Warfare Czar,
To Keep Us Secure, Themselves in Primacy,
We Should Give Up the Quaint Idea of Privacy
Which Seems 'Passed Down from Ancient Custom,'
We Needn't Fear Tyrants, We've Evolved, Trust 'em,
The Category 'Essential Privacy' is to Exist
For Government, CIA and the Very Rich,
Everyone Else Should Go with the Tide,
You Don't Need Privacy, 'less You've Something to Hide,'
The Road to Hell Paved with Good Intention,
We're Locked in Information Security Detention"

By: Alan Watt

So, this is the part related with empowering someone you do not know with information about you. Most sensitive. Departing from here, the banksters (banking gangsters) would like that everybody have a chip in their body, chip that would be advertised to us as a secure and handy method of dealing with our money transactions. For them the power over us, would be terrific: they would know in any moment where we are (by scanning of these chips by a network of satellites and computers), by the possibility of TOTALLY CONTROL over human being. If you show the slightest dissent, they would disable the chip in your hand and you will not be able to buy or sell, to receive payment, nor paying your taxes, etc. So, in a short time you'll became a pariah. There is also the possibility of putting some powerfull poison in the chips, and just with a remote command from the main control center they can dispose of anybody they want.

http://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspo...r-cyanide.html

THESE THINGS JUST PRESENTED AS ADVANTAGES FOR US and how much would help us and how much we will benefit.

If you want a more detailed and serious information about that, you can read here:

http://www.infowars.com/cashless_society.htm

Last edited by artvision; 06-20-2009 at 10:06 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:50 AM   #29
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Why are people so attached to paper? I have been mostly using my debit card for years, what is the big deal?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Why are people so attached to paper? I have been mostly using my debit card for years, what is the big deal?
Read the post just above you.
It has nothing to do with "paper" or any attachment. It goes deeper...

What if one day something happens to the electronic system, or if there is an error in the banking system, or something gets messed up (deliberately or not) in your private bank account ( it gets erased for example), etc?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #31
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The problem is not if we are so attached to the paper or not. The issue is that we won't have the possibility of having paper, if we choose so, paper money, which is the only way you may have some anonymity. The people which aren't concerned about their annonimity and privacy, those which are happy that the state/banks know what book they read, what movie they watch, what kind of food they use, how much gold do they buy, how many jewelry they buy, how long their food rations lasts, what car they have, what health problems they have, if they have guns, if they bought ammunition, in one word: EVERYTHING they buy with money, these people could use plastic money as they please. The problem is that the Powers That Be, are herding us in their liked direction, not giving us any option. This is a restrain of liberties.

You should never forget that the elites interest is contrary with people interest!

If you people want to live in a society described below, is your choice; mine it isn't:

================================================== =====

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your national ID number?"

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to place an order."

Operator: "I must have your NIDN first, sir?"

Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's 6102049998-45-54610."

Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln Insurance is 745-2302 and your cell number's 266-2566. Email address is sheehan@ home.net Which number are you calling from, sir?"

Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?"

Operator: "We're wired into the HSS, sir."

Customer: "The HSS, what is that?"

Operator: "We're wired into the Homeland Security System, sir. This will add only 15 seconds to your ordering time"

Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas."

Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."

Customer: "Whaddya mean?"

Operator: "Sir, your medical records and commode sensors indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice."

Customer: "What?!?! What do you recommend, then?"

Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Pizza. I'm sure you'll like it."

Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that?"

Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion."

Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then."

Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids, and your 2 dogs can finish the crusts, sir. Your total is $49.99."

Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash. Your credit card balance is over its limit."

Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your driver gets here."

Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's overdrawn also."

Customer: "Never mind! Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready. How long will it take?"

Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up while you're out getting the cash, but then, carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward."

Customer: "Wait! How do you know I ride a scooter?"

Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid for and you just filled the tank yesterday"

Customer: Well I'll be a "@#%/$@&?#!"

Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 4, 2006 conviction for cussing out a cop and another one I see here on September for contempt at your hearing for cussing at a judge." "Oh yes I see here that you just got out from a 90 day stay in the State Correctional Facility. Is this your first pizza since your return to society?

Customer: (Speechless)

Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"

Customer: "Yes, I have a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke".

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us from offering free soda to diabetics. The New Constitution prohibits this.

Thank you for calling Pizza Hut!"

Last edited by artvision; 06-21-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
The word delusional comes to mind...hmmmm....but I'm not sure why

These guys make for some good comedy.

My take:

That being said, I did appreciate Leo's initial expose's when he decided to come out. I just think he has some work to do on his ego which is a little outta control... BF on the other hand, I've never been sold on...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #33
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your national ID number?"

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to place an order."

Operator: "I must have your NIDN first, sir?"

This will never happen. It's silly to even suggest it.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #34
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

OUR WORLD

33% - ATHESIST - AGNOSTICS - on the fence !!!

66% - OTHER

IF 50% of these ARE MUSLIMS-be thankful

they are NOT catholics LOL

it's a bunch of people all trying to climb up the same pole !!!

interesting - because they will all likely expose themselves
in trying to gain control

there isn't one spot on top - for all of them - nor room for just one group

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 06-21-2009 at 05:00 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #35
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

In the 3/28/09 video above, Leo Zagami says has been arrested. After watching the video, I think he's probably in a ward of a mental hospital.

Leo says as of 12/21/2012 there will be a new world order, and a new sacred emperor… and he will be “elivated to the ranks of an Emperor”. He says he changes his body like he changes his clothes. He says “he has been recognized by the Jews as a Messiah.”

Later he says he is Jesus and “he AND Osama Ben Laden are against Satin… and he was the one who signed the order… to bring down the twin towers.”

It should now be obvious to just about everyone that he is crazy. (personally, I never once thought this guy was an honest whistleblower, I always thought he was psychotic. I am thankful that some camera person took this video, as it exhibits Leo in a demented state.)

It raises questions about Benjamin Fulford… if he can’t recognize that Leo Zagami has some loose marbles, what does that say about him?

If Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan are serious about their reporting, they should put a notice of this Youtube on the front of their Project Camelot website and advise readers to weigh it against the previous interviews of Leo they provided to the world.

Last edited by KathyT; 06-25-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The New World Order is the Sacred Roman Empire aka The Kingdom of God? Leo was looney...but was his rant very revealing regarding the nature of the NWO? Rewatch the video...and substitute the Pope and/or Lucifer for Leo. See what you think. Listen very closely. What does he say just after the zoom in on the statue of Mary...about God being a Man...an Alien from Sirius(A or B?)...the Prince of Sirius? Seriously. Hello Lucifer. Am I getting too hot? The power of Christ compels you to surrender the solar system to Constitutional Responsible Freedom. The universe is watching. I don't hate you. I just want you to retire. I want all Gods and Satans to retire. I really do want to take organ lessons from you. I'm not very good...but I like to improvise. See you at Saint Sulpice. I'll even buy you some fine French wine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-25-2009 at 06:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Powerful organizations pick eloquent and easy to understand communicators to represent them politically. Zagami does not fit that profile. I don't think this means he is a fraud. What is means is that the good side of the Illuminati is not powerful or resourceful. The good guys are the Templars, not the Masons, the guys who taught the masons.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #38
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Powerful organizations pick eloquent and easy to understand communicators to represent them politically. Zagami does not fit that profile. I don't think this means he is a fraud. What is means is that the good side of the Illuminati is not powerful or resourceful. The good guys are the Templars, not the Masons, the guys who taught the masons.
Oh, the Templars are good? The ones who began the banking system are at the crux of the problem the world faces. Yes, they were hunted down, burned at the stake, but not all of them died. What happened to the survivors? What proof have you that the Templars are the men of virtue and not behind the elite families who control the world through fiat money in fractional banking?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:41 AM   #39
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I am grateful to Project Camelot for putting out other views than are in the mainstream. I am particularly grateful for the Avalon Forum to explore, question our views, and to have an opportunity for a sense of community.

The learning and growth is to question even the beginning sources of new information, I have had to abandon much of it for the same reason as the mainstream, most of it is inaccurate and disinformation. The search for the truth and understanding has had it's disappointments along the way as I see many of the whistleblowers as people who need the whistle blown of them, and here at Avalon many have been exposed. Although perhaps closer to the truth than the mainstream it is still downstream from the headwaters of truth. The search for the source continues in all aspects.

Now I look at things in terms of possibilities, probabilities, and potentiality. Then there are the things that are just ridiculous, thank you KathyT for posting the video.I agree that it does reflect on Bulford.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Well said judykott! I like Avalon because it's sort of a thought triage boot camp. It teaches us to think(I hope). I think Leo is very smart, and really does have inside information...but he is quite delusional in the video. Still...I think he revealed some information which he probably would not have blurted out under normal circumstances. Listen very, very closely to his words...but look past the egotistical claims he makes. I think he is describing other people and beings...but superimposing himself over them. Try to figure out who should really be included in his rant. This could be important. This may be an example of why information should not be written off just because someone is crazy or a fraud. They may have a missing link. Really.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:09 AM   #41
sleepingnomore

I got the impression he was meant to seem delusional, either he is frightened and wants to come off that way or someone wants him to seem that way. I also believe he knows all the moves and through his rantings is revealing what he wishes to. I have never trusted him, he sends chills down my spine.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:24 AM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Leo is a scary dude! I tend to think he really knows what's really going on...and that he has been exposed to some really dark stuff. He seems like a real loose cannon. He's probably a real headache for the Jesuits! Right guys?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-26-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:28 AM   #43
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hmmm, yes it was a good kinda speech but...

Did he mention the "DIMM" deception, illusion, manipulation, mind-control... no he didnt!!

so many are alseep to the DIMM.

I say bring the truth forward NOW...all of it!!!
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

These links may help to explain Leo's words while in 'prison'. Leo seems to be a tormented soul. Was he possessed? Imagine Leo's words being spoken by the 'god' in the Stargate video I just posted. The words fit...don't they? Was Lucifer speaking through Leo? I hope Leo gets things sorted out. He could do a lot of good. Leave Leo alone...Lucifer. Please retire now.
Let my people go. You've caused enough trouble.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-26-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #45
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears, sorry I didn't follow the current turn of trend here, oriented more to deep occult, but just right now it get into my attention a nice piece of information in relation with HOW EXPOSED WE ARE TO ALL KIND OF SYSTEM ERRORS, FRAUDS, etc IN A CASHLESS SOCIETY. This is another argument, why we should not give up CASH and our liberties:

http://www.survivalblog.com/2009/06/...h_on_hand.html

So, you can see, a practical example, if you help advancing the agenda of the bank occult elites, by using their PLASTIC MONEY. Even so, even the banksters made more easy and handy for us to use their cashless system, you should not be fooled, instead be informed about their hidden target with all of this: an entire population chipped and totally under their control. Thus, bye, bye, the Sovereign Human Being!

While I'm not giving too much credence to discussions in ABOVE TOP SECRET forum, and I appreciate infinite much more our feet-on-the-ground discussions here on Avalon, one thread attracted my attention:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread476323/pg1

Last edited by artvision; 07-30-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Oh, the Templars are good? The ones who began the banking system are at the crux of the problem the world faces. Yes, they were hunted down, burned at the stake, but not all of them died. What happened to the survivors? What proof have you that the Templars are the men of virtue and not behind the elite families who control the world through fiat money in fractional banking?
Last time I checked the Rothschild's where the ones that owned all of the banks. The "official" history of the Templars is just as contaiminated as the official history of everything else. Question everything you have ever learned from the "official" history books and shows. Don't let yourself forget who writes he history books.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #47
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
This will never happen. It's silly to even suggest it.
Don't you see that this is an exaggeration, a kind of joke to shake the people who need to be shaken...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #48
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Hmmm, I cannot understand why either.

Before this, my skeptical bell was ringing loud and clear as nothing Fulford said came to pass. (Not that I was expecting a floating Rockefeller, but a Bush early departure would have been appropriate.)

Someone needs to go to JAIL over this 911 thing and the Muslims et. al. need to be cleared. BRAIN FINGERPRINT EVERYONE involved, including the military, and oust/jail anyone caught that was involved. Integrate this very accurate lie detector for all government employees.

Can you imagine a government without corruption? We DO have the technology to enforce this.

I've been hoping the good guys in our military were going to step in and CAN these traitors we call congress. Then call for PAPER ELECTIONS that are counted the old fashioned way and this time lets not use Israeli 'proprietary math' to count our votes.

If Israel will not give back major chunks of land, with security guarantees, then CUT OFF FUNDING. PERIOD.
Palestinians need to have coastal access and a navy to protect same. They get ONE chance and if either pulls this false flag garbage, regardless of proxies used, then their funding gets cut. Perhaps install BLOOD JEWS and Arabs into Israeli politics and put the others in the priorities now enjoyed by the BLOOD JEWS. (BOTTOM of the RUNG.)
(Filter the crooks again by brain fingerprints now required for all government employees.)

If the FED goes under then America does have a chance; if that happens I'll gladly eat these photons; all this will take is a few Illuminati "Democrats" flipping from the position of protecting the banksters.

If the Ron Paul audit is approved then the FED is TOAST and we've removed the money supply that gives them their power.

This would be, IMHO, the biggest advantage for an economic flip since WWII and alternative green energy becomes viable as the fuel to rebuild the American economy. Sorry Rockefeller, but you'll just have to get by on the billions you already have.

Furthermore, it MUST be built here and all these non-immigrant engineers/teachers/whatever need to be sent back to their homelands, and from all western countries, to put our own locals back to work.

Also, while we're at it we should all be relieved of our mortgages to give extra spending money to our struggling middle class and the IRS needs to be shipped back to England from where they came. NO MORE FEDERAL TAXES and ALL LOANS made under this fake war to be severely whacked.

Corporate charters need to be modified to fully consider the environmental impacts; NO STRIP MINING OF NATURAL RESOURCES LIKE "JUNK FISH" for the Shrimp and fish farming industries. Feed them plants or CUT the business if they cannot solve those types of problems as we cannot go on clear cutting ANYTHING.

Legalize HEMP and Cannabis, elliminate the BS "War on Drugs" after which the "War on Terror" was modeled.
(Lockup and medicate the idiot that, through lateral thinking, came up with this plan for a new "War without end".)

I think even China would go along with this, as if we go down, then they will too and if they think their underground facilities are going to protect them then THEY are being dellusional; the earth will be dead for as long as it takes her to regenerate. My concern is America was about to be 'sacrificed', as Germany was, by finishing the collapse of the dollar which could throw China and Russia into the same camp with the former holding truckloads of dollars and American land as collateral.

This should take care of the looming confidence problem and faith in the markets too could be restored.

Yawn, wow did I just have a kewl dream....

I must say having the two together did get my attention, but nothing heretofore has had this effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
The word delusional comes to mind...hmmmm....but I'm not sure why

Last edited by taadev; 07-18-2009 at 01:06 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow taadev! What did you have for breakfast? I want some too! I mostly agree with your comment. The evil in our world is so widespread and interlocking...that correcting the ills may involve things getting a lot worse before they get better. Surgery may be necessary...but can we remove the tumors without killing the patient?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #50
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Leo you've let us all down. He's not jesus and he knows it. Talks alot in contradictions as well which is insane. These guys tried to get me to join up with them a couple of years ago and this is an example as to why I move over to no side. I think this video is damaging.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
benjamin fulford, illumunati, leo zagami