Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #26
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Phoenix Journals free to download

Wow...what an amazing find xlr8. Thank you for bringing these works to our attention. My eyes are glued to the screen reading.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #27
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

NPG, WOW, amazing huh? I knew there would be some way it would tie into your book, we just had to find it. J27 is not for the weak kneed, a bit of a reality and wake up call isn't it? I dare say a lot of humanity would find the information too confronting and deny it, easier to take that road than look in the mirror. AND a bit scary for those in humanity sitting on the fence.

It is time for us to become accountable and provide as much light to Mother Earth as we can. She has constantly given to us, and now in her moment of need we can repay her.

It would be interesting if I could relocate that Sananda book I mentioned, it may also be linked to the PJ material.

And YES, sometimes we read and miss the point or the material doesn't have the same meaning when we come back to it later. I have been there and done that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Xlr8, after reading your post I went and looked at Journal #27, and what a coincidence... Journal 27 is where the other half of my book comes from!

Basically, "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe" is a reprint of Phoenix Journals 27 and 47.

Strange... I read this book back when I bought it 7 or 8 years ago but the material did not hit me then like it is hitting me now. I cannot get enough of the book - I am reading it and re-reading it every day and the material is resonating with me more and more.
xlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #28
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Oneness, Yes it is a little gem of wisdom among the rubbish dump of the internet. Like finding a diamond in your backyard!

My eyes are in need of replacement, anyone have some 20/20 spares out there

I won't take the credit, that is for the dude up top for helping me find it and bringing me here to mention it, to help others find it also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Wow...what an amazing find xlr8. Thank you for bringing these works to our attention. My eyes are glued to the screen reading.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:41 PM   #29
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Chapter 2 of the Handbook for the New Paradigm actually references my book, "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe", which is a re-publication of Phoenix Journals #27 and #47.

To be honest I have never quite actually comprehended the connection between the two books before, despite having read the Handbook quite a few times. Suddenly it is all making sense to me!
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #30
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

As the journals mention, once you come into contact with this material, the dark picks up the attacks. All I can say about that is it is either coincidence or true, I have been hammered lately.

I have used the safety prayers to God as mentioned in J27, to keep my space safe and that of my family safe. They still keep trying though, I have to be on guard 24/7.

Use the prayers, it is the only thing I have done for protection, and God has been attending to it and keeping us safe. Pretty heavy time on the emotional front for me, and without this material I would have been a right royal mess. These words have provided me strength when I needed it most.

I must bless those of the dark in God's light, for teaching me so many new things and I thank them also for bringing so much foresight into my life at this time.

I love you God.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:28 AM   #31
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update, xlr8. I have been wondering how you are doing.

I have noticed that several others on this forum are also reading these Journals or "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe" right now. This is interesting given that the material is certainly not new. It seems that the creator is inspiring many people with this material right now. Hmm...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:58 AM   #32
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #33
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

NPG, thanks for your concerns. I have had much support from those I know and those I don't, but family has been my rock of late.

Yes, the information is out there, seek and ye shall find, and we may not realise it when we do find it LOL

It is going to be an amazing few years leading up to 2012, even if nothing happens it will still be great. I am very fortunate and I know it regardless of what happens, isn't that something?
Old 11-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #34
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

DZ, Yes heavy stuff indeed! But how wonderful to know one is actually protected if we can get to knowing this information, not just reading it or believing it.

Don't read the Journals if you want to stay in a cushy life or sit on the fence Truth can really bite, did for me, however, I found my freedom within it.

Regarding china2012, she is a child of god expressing as she wishes, some will relate to her material, just as some will read this thread and relate to it, go and get the Journals, and others won't. God works in mysterious ways they say. Woohoo, gotta love that!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #35
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

DZ, yes I have seen the site and very interesting, thanks for mentioning it in the thread, it may lead others to it. I have yet to find the time to get stuck into it. I need to slow down time to fit all I want and need to do in a day. I have NEVER been bored in my life like others, I don't have enough time to do what I want. Perhaps I should invent a time slowing machine
Old 11-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #36
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

&...
What else we don't know?
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #37
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
>
Hi again DZ, 'bad feeling' for the link you posted re OP Terra or something in this thread? Be nice to know if you can oblige.

It is good you are listening to your inner self.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #38
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Xlr8,

There is a perspective that suggests that the 'ET UFO Savior' scenario is a fraudulent construction by terrestrial forces.

Some say there is no God and argue it from that point of view. While they suggest thoughtful motives for what they see as a fraud i believe their POV is limited by their denial of beings in higher dimensions of reality who do communicate to spiritual sensitives in the earth plane. Nevertheless they make excellent points that i believe should be considered by truth seekers with an open mind.

As for me, I accept there is a God -- a Universal Spirit inherent in everyone and everything and personified also in spiritual adepts both within and beyond the earth plane -- so i come at the question from that perspective.

While both views approach it from a slightly different tangent, both acknowledge that UFOs exist in their attempt to dissect the pertinent questions that naturally arise in the mind of sincere and discerning seekers.

There is a discussion on the subject at the following link : http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8259

Have you read it?

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-05-2008 at 03:49 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #39
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi M&H in the land downunda

AGREED, we need to place discernment into any given situation or any material written. It is so easy to be mislead or disheartened with all the BS out there. Which bit of BS will be the real truth, who knows in the end, and maybe if enough people jump on it, it will be a case of the 100th monkey.

There are those who state the light and dark are rounding up souls on each side, pretty heavy stuff indeed.

As far as UFO's go our family had a real life case when I was small, I remember dad stopping the car, we get out, and there was a huge cigar shaped craft right there before us, other people also stopped to check it out.

I would also take it that there would be as many experiences of truth, as there are souls on the planet, each one different.

For me, it will be a case of staying centred and at peace as best I can and just let whatever is happening out there happen and not be attached to it or be sucked in by it. Easier said than done though.

I have not read that thread, but have started, thanks!