Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default French Ministry of the Interior leaked document about forced vaccination?

I'm getting a little tired of news about forced vaccinations. Then when you get to read the founding document for the news, there is nothing explicit about forcing anyone. Of course martial law can be declared and within hours vaccination will be mandatory and forced. But as long as martial law is not declared, is it too much to ask to have a definite statement about "force" before publishing a news with the headline: "Government document details forced mass vaccination plans"? I live in Quebec, I was not born in October 1970, but my father was and I can tell you he knows the difference between the fear of martial law and an actual declaration of martial law. Do you want to see what it looks like when martial law is declared?
http://archives.cbc.ca/war_conflict/...ism/clips/618/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUq9b1XTa0

I'm gonna read the document and see if there is REAL concern to have.

From Camelot homepage:

Quote:
31 August 2009
This 19 page document, leaked from the French Ministry of the Interior, seems genuine. We invite all French speakers to take a very close look. It appears to detail plans for the vaccination of the whole country between October and January.
It's extremely probable that if such plans exist, they will be co-ordinated between all European countries - and very likely all other countries under the governance of the WHO, including the US.
From Jane B site:
Quote:
An internal French government document that outlines detailed plans and orders for the force vaccination of the French population using secure “vaccine” facilities and starting from September 28th has emerged.

http://www.sante-jeunesse-sports.gou...ion_090824.pdf

The document dated August 21st and signed by the French Health Minister Rosaylne Batchelot-Narquin and the French Minister of Interior, Minister of the Interior, Overseas Territories Brice Hortefeux is addressed to the heads of each of France’s defense zones. the regional prefects in charge of police and the gendamerie, the prefects of departments and the heads of regional health authorities for hospitalization.

The objective of the 19-page document is the systematic vaccination of the entire French population in the period October, November, December 2009 and January 2010.

Secure facilities are to be established in every region that will serve as “vaccination centers”.

On page 3 the order is explicitly given that no medical establishments should serve as vaccine centers.
http://theflucase.com/index.php?opti...id=105&lang=en
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: French Ministry of the Interior leaked document about forced vaccination?

Hi metaw3,

Not a great deal to worry about.

Firstly the document is talking about the infrastructure needed to carry out a national vaccine program.

The document is addressed to Mayors, Governors and the like so that they can organize their areas of actuation, either on a local (town Mayor), State and national level and regional medical administrators.

They won’t notify the public until the infrastructure is worked out and running proposed to be 28th September 2009 and will run for four weeks.

The publics’ part is to go to the centers and get vaccinated, the public doesn’t need to know how many vaccines are being provided, nor how many people will work in each center.

By the way, in no part of the document does it say that the vaccines are mandatory, implied by some people on other sites. I don’t know where they got that idea.

If somebody doesn’t want to take the shot, they simply don’t turn up at the vaccination center. The law is that the doctors arte obliged to turn up at the centers to give the shots, but not necessarily to people who don’t want it.

I can't speak for the French government, but I imagine they are wanting to de-centralize the operation by using schools, community centers and the like as vaccination posts. If they were to use the hospitals, they would become too overcrowded and there would be problems with controlling other gremlins floating around that people bring in to get their shots. As you can imagine the people who get the shots are not needing a sterile ambient to get them, so it would probably be easier to keep them away from a place which needs to have a sterile ambient well under control.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I'm getting a little tired of news about forced vaccinations. Then when you get to read the founding document for the news, there is nothing explicit about forcing anyone. Of course martial law can be declared and within hours vaccination will be mandatory and forced. But as long as martial law is not declared, is it too much to ask to have a definite...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: French Ministry of the Interior leaked document about forced vaccination?

And what happens to those who do not go to these secure facilites to get the shot??
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

And what happens to those who do not go to these secure facilites to get the shot??I am a refusnik
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:02 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I read the French document this morning and from what I can remember I didn't get any sense of mandatory vaccinations either.

One paragraph even questions whether or not anyone under the age of eighteen should get the shot.

The necessity of keeping track of every person getting vaccinated will be done in order to make sure that shots one and two come from the same source. At least four different companies are supplying the vaccines but there seems to be minor(?) differences among them.

Three reasons are given as to why the population should be vaccinated and the third and most important of all would be the severe economic repercussions if too many workers are off the job at the same time for any length of time.

This document is primarily concerned with the logistics of supplying vaccinations to as many persons as possible in the shortest amount of time.

The authors are aware of possible side effects. At least one doctor or intern is to be assigned to each center to deal with persons who might have reactions.

And here in Quebec we already have centers in each municipality where shots are given. It does not make sense to attract more people to already overcrowded hospitals. So I don't read anything into the fact that centers are being chosen and prepared.

If a pandemic occurs, at least there will be no finger pointing at the government since they can demonstrate that they are as prepared as they can be.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote