Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Default UN general assembly: 100 mins. in life of Muammar Gaddafi

From the Guardian - 23 Sept. www.guardian.co.uk

"It was meant to be a day of global reconciliation, when the new leader of the free world put all the rancour of the past eight years behing him and heralded an era of unity. And so it might have been were it not for a short man, swathed in saffron robes and a black felt hat waving his arms around and shouting "Terrorism!"

Muammar Gaddafi - for it was he - grabbed his 15 minutes of fame at the UN building in New York today and ran with it. He ran with it so hard he stretched it to an hour and 40 minutes, six times longer than his allotted slot, to the dismay of UN organisers.

On his first visit to the US, and in his maiden address to the UN general assembly, Gaddafi fully lived up to his reputation for eccentricity, bloody-mindedness and extreme verbiage.

He tore up a copy of the UN charter in front of startled delegates, accused the security council of being an al-Qaida like terrorist body, called for George Bush and Tony Blair to be put on trial for the Iraq war, demanded $7.7tn in compensation for the ravages of colonialism on Africa, and wondered whether swine flu was a biological weapon ceated in a military laboratory. At one point, he even demanded to know who was behind the killing ofJFK. All in all, a pretty ordinary 100 minutes in the life of the colonel."

Well, well - word gets around. Must have been reading the Avalon posts!

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UN general assembly: 100 mins. in life of Muammar Gaddafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
From the Guardian - 23 Sept. www.guardian.co.uk

Well, well - word gets around. Must have been reading the Avalon posts!

undoubtedly!!! who knows...we might soon become famous..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

At this rate...maybe Gaddafi will provide the world with disclosure!I keep thinking that a big part of disclosure is in Muammar's own backyard. North Africa is key.

Here is video proof of the deed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvOo5LK22sg I haven't finished watching the speech...but I'm liking what I'm hearing! I don't like the U.N. Charter either. If someone could just convince Muammar to promote replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...we might get some traction! The General Assembly should be the last word...not the Security Council. See http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 for my propaganda.

Go Gaddafi!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-24-2009 at 08:02 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

He also referred to Mr. Obama, as 'the black from kenya', I think Alex Jones is writing his speeches.

I must say i have always had a lot of time for the colonel, some friends of mine spent the afternoon in his tent smoking hashish, they said he was a great fella. He is also immensely popular in Libya and right across Africa where he is head of the Organisation for African Unity. He has stood up to the NWO for 30 years, the Americans murdered his daughter, and now in their greed for resources the west has had to deal with him on his own terms.

I just hope they don't chip him while he is New York.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

have just got half way though his speech, and i think that what he said is spot on, noela, you beat me to it, was just about to post a clip of him. did you hear the bit about man made flu?
all i can say is gaddafi, well done!
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
He also referred to Mr. Obama, as 'the black from kenya', I think Alex Jones is writing his speeches.

I must say i have always had a lot of time for the colonel, some friends of mine spent the afternoon in his tent smoking hashish, they said he was a great fella. He is also immensely popular in Libya and right across Africa where he is head of the Organisation for African Unity. He has stood up to the NWO for 30 years, the Americans murdered his daughter, and now in their greed for resources the west has had to deal with him on his own terms.

I just hope they don't chip him while he is New York.
Unfortunately seems lately switch the boats and now is helping NWO, for expanding the African Union (part of NWO pre-plan for One World Government: EU, North American Union, South American Union, Austral-Asia Union, GCC, for which is a promoter and a sustainer. His outbursts are "tolerated" as giving him an aura of "el lider maximo" and also to out-steam his bitterness for he accepted the pact (but "they" have him on something)... same as Ceausescu played the same role of naughty boy in front of USSR acting as pro-west, while in reality has been a fiercely commi!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7864604.stm

Also the fact that lately is invited at almost any major international meeting, if he is such a pain in the foot for them should raise our doubt.

Along with Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong Il, Chavez (which may be suspected too), he is a puppet in this strident theatre plot, which is orchestrated by TPTB. But what the hack, the personage is full of color and exotism, isn't he? All over he plants his big yurta tent, into middle of high urban centers.

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 06:35 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

...Along with Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong Il, Chavez (which may be suspected too), he is a puppet in this strident theatre plot, which is orchestrated by TPTB. But what the hack, the personage is full of color and exotism, isn't he? All over he plants his big yurta tent, into middle of high urban centers. [/QUOTE]

The colonel, like us all is a fractal of the creator, as long as he is not chipped he will do whatever he wants, it is a wonderful show we have lined up for ourselves, whatever happens, its our show. Kim il Jong, where do we get the names? I love hugo chavez, he might invade panama when the bush's are in town, let's make these things happen, it is our script.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post

The colonel, like us all is a fractal of the creator, as long as he is not chipped he will do whatever he wants...
Yes, but I think will not take long to that chipping, judging after the picture:

Please check on:

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm

for "SHIBBOLETH" handshake of the 'brothers"

People, please to not judge superficially just after speeches and words. Al politicians are professional liars, they could say outside is night even is in the midday.

Do not forget how we should assess:
Each tree is recognized by its own fruit (Luke 6:44)

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 06:59 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

He seems bat**** insane but makes sense at the same time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote