Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is It Wrong To Ask The Almighty God For A TimeLine Change?

Is It Wrong To Ask The Almighty God For A TimeLine Change? Or do some people have the right to ask, if the sitoration is needed for the timeline change. And if he did allow for it to happen, how would-could other timelines affect the new timeline. And what reasons would God allow somebody to have a timeline change. I hope other members could answer. Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 PM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Is It Wrong To Ask The Almighty God For A TimeLine Change?

One can ask but if the request is contrary to His plans it will not be given.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is It Wrong To Ask The Almighty God For A TimeLine Change?
didn't this just happen recently via the Dan Burish testimony?
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

If your sentiment for a change is coming from your heart, then I take it as the Creator itself calling you for a change. Answering to this call in a manner of asking the Creator a new timeline is responding to it's call.

If you ask to be saved by Divine intervention with a victim consciousness, the Universe will answer your call in a manner to give you more experience of victimization.

But I trust you are asking for assistance and take full responsibility of changing yourself to become closer to what you desire. In this case, Creator will do it's part of course in total freewill respect.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-22-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry. I do not know anything about that.

Thank You to everybody who responded. The truth is I have had other timelines changed in my life, but it all connects in a strange way to this currant time line as the other time lines have some how mixed in to what seems to be this time line. (That was the best way for me to 'explain') It feels like the Almighty God wants me to stay in this time line, I do not know why. I am going to ask him if he can change this time line for the better. Other time lines I had been through, I have had better life (winning lotto was one of them), I have had worse. I just hope he can understand.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Never focus on outcome,that is the exoteric path. Our goal is to end suffering and ignorance which is the inner path to full expression.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Well as some people would put it: If you are asking God for help, you are essentially asking yourself for help as we are all part of God. See the Law of One series.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:00 PM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The creator of this universe does not judge. So if your requests from him are not in line with your greatest good then they simply will not happen. There will be no negative consequences.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
martina
Avalon Senior Member

You can God ask everything, there are no wrong questions,
but you don't know in what timeline you are, and it is better
to trust yourself completely in the hands of the God you are
part of.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:51 AM   #10
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

When in doubt, why not just ask for the highest good for everyone involved?

**A word of warning**
As long as you are in 3D consciousness, you can never see the complete picture, so remember this when you ask for anything specific. And if you're asking with the idea to "escape" something, be aware that at the very best you'll probably just postpone it. You cannot escape anything that you've signed up for, and agreed to, but you can possibly postpone it - perhaps even to another lifetime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
If you ask to be saved by Divine intervention with a victim consciousness, the Universe will answer your call in a manner to give you more experience of victimization.

Namaste, Steven
Brilliant statement, Steven! I couldn't have said it better!

IMHO, there is nothing wrong with requesting a change in timelines, as long as you're not seeking escape. If you truly want to escape a situation, the only way out is to love the situation, completely and with all your heart and soul. Once you can do this the situation will actually leave you, and you need not concern yourself with leaving it.

There are also certain events that transcend all timelines, called "nexxus points" or "nexxus events", and you can't really get away from these, so don't waste too much energy trying. An example of this would probably be the 2012 events, and maybe even the economic meltdown (which may occur at slightly different "times" on different timelines....)
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome thread! Thanks for this I love it

I believe that each of us is exactly where we need to be, now, in this moment.

The universe has arranged it thus, in perfection, for the greater good of all - including YOU!.

You exist in this moment, you manifest your own timelines, and you don't need to ask. Although asking for help from God or any other higher positive being is an extremely powerful force multiplier! I think that one should only ask for help with a task, and not ask for the task to be done for you!

You manifest the future according to your focussed intent - simple as that. That's your timeline - your thread woven in the creation in which we exist!

You co-create with thread that is spun from the unmanifest intelligent infinity of the creator. With this raw material, the thread is woven in accordance with the “law of attraction”. In other words, attraction to your intent.

Everything takes shape like iron filings on paper with a magnet underneath!

What you weave is your timeline, your reality which is a new and glorious, ever changing tapestry that is part of the universal consensus reality of which we are all a part - but because it is part of the whole, we can all see it to - this is why we are co-creators.

This to me, is the dance of co-creation that people like George Green, Bill & Kerry, and many people here are all talking about. This is what we as humans becoming Gods is all about.

One possible thing you might consider. Forget about all this "timeline" stuff. Just be here now and relish the moment, follow your heart, co-create according to your will.

Worrying about the possible future timelines is a good way to be tied into the matrix more than you need be

Be here now! In the light and in the love of the one infinite creator...

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-23-2008 at 05:12 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:55 AM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post

Sorry. I do not know anything about that.
Project Camelot's "The Big picture"

There is a good summary

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote