Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 08:41 AM   #1
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Please comment on hemi-sync

hi all my names andrew, im from adelaide, love bill n kass beautiful ppl! the world needs more of them!

Please tell me if im barking up the right tree

Hemi-Sync The gateway Experience was recommended to me by a good friend. i have only been using it a few weeks and when ever i do i literally buzz afterwards! its great. There is tons of info on the net about it and its about 5.22 gb for the whole program. bear in mind that that is 16 cds worth recorded in flac format (mathematically flawless audio version) and the pdf documents\ manuals. u can download it as smaller mp3 but i recommend u get the flac version.

EDIT: yes it is the Monroe Institution's Hemi-Sync: The Gateway Experience. 16 cds setup in 6 waves. I believe it is there initial basic program. End EDIT.

while i am nowhere near even half way through the program, I find it amazing
and im not going to tell u that the remote viewing training is for real. but i will update as i go if anyone is interested. i wouldn't mind getting bill an kass's thoughts on it. if they have any. But my mate swears buy it and i trust him. even if i dont produce the same results he says he has had, it has still done wonders for my meditation, and taking me to levels i never thought i would be able to achieve.

I seem to have no psychic abilities that i can identify. But if its possible to train them, i am trying. If anyone has an opinion on this or other methods to helps produce this ability i would love to hear from them.

thankyou, Andrew

Last edited by Life Student, Lovemonger; 09-14-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Life Student, Lovemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #2
Ava

Default Re: Please comment on hemi-sync

I don't know which CDs you use (Monroe Institute? and which ones?). I have their CDs for OBE but I must say, they just make me fall asleep. But then - everybody is different.

For OBE, I have a much better experience though with music CDs, especially with one of Enigma's albums. Long before I even knew about Hemi Sync, I noticed that when I listen to the CD in a certain way, which I'm sure causes Hemi Sync, I have an OBE. But I already had OBEs before using music. So perhaps it was a bit easier. It is like once you know how to swim, you won't forget it.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

From lots of discussion with lots of friends, and my personal experience with holosync and hemisync, I offer the following:

1) Everyone will have a variety of personal experiences, some overlapping those of others.

2) If you fall asleep, that is perfect if you want to sleep deeply, otherwise, changing to a sitting position while listening and/or starting earlier in the day will eventually prevent sleeping in the tape, but it can take time as your brain changes with the exposure.

3) For binaural beats to work, it is critical to use headphones or the special pillow speakers that ensure the signals are properly received by each ear.

Direct experiences - I have found that the best way is to listen to each gateway session a few times each, and revisit them every once in awhile. I have definitely achieved out of body, my goal, but found so much more expansion beyond this thrill. If you get body vibrations, try to let go and flow with them, they are temporary and lead to wonderful further experiences ... freaky as they may seem at first .... also, some get rushing / load audible perceptions of sound, or even ear ringing at this point ....

Namaste!

Last edited by Zynox; 09-13-2008 at 12:36 AM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Life Student;
Of course Mizar has Hemi-Synch material
They are "weightlifting" for the subtle powers of the biomind.
Very relaxing as well.
Keep using the material, you have to get past the blocks in your conscious before the material really accelerates you to where you want to go.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, this is my first post but I am very happy that I have joined this forum. I have tried Hemi-Sync several times ie the meditation from the heart series, alpha meditation and the first gateway.

I have experienced ringing of the ears, buzzing and other sounds even after I stopped using them. Some of these auditory experiences have served me well on several occasions. I have also experienced hypnogogic visions the morning after, remote viewing and "space dreams"...

All in all, very positive experiences. I have also read Robert Monroe's books and I think I also received my very first visions after reading them.

My son gave me the lucid dreaming CD and I still have to try that one.

I would recommend these CD"s to anyone who is interested in trying them. Mind expansion at its best!
Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

i have made my own hemisynk cds. By composing my own music - with lots of overtones i lay over a number of different frequencies for each cd. I enjoy the theta and delta series best. - works fine for me. It really helps keeping the mind cool in heavy times.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #7
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

I have worked with the Astral Trance one, trying to induce an OBE. Although I did not succeed, its not because of the tape but more because I was in turmoil in my life and had too much stuff in my head.
I can say though that everytime it would get me very close to doing it.
My arms would easily go but the head and body would stay put.
I actually would have goosebumps at a predetermined place because the music/noise would instantly activate my body to almost do it.

I am convinced that if I had done this in another period in my life, it would of worked....maybe I should work on that again now!

Also, I don't want to highjack the thread but Tom Kenyon also does this for me. He is the real deal and channels the arcangels and lets them sing.
I only have the free version that you can find on the net, but for sure it is very good to relax and feel healed.
http://tomkenyon.com/store/angeldownload2.php
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #8
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
I have experienced ringing of the ears, buzzing and other sounds even after I stopped using them. Some of these auditory experiences have served me well on several occasions.
What are some causes and uses for ringing in the ears?

I have this almsost constantly. For a long time I thought it was nothing but lately I am wondering if there is something more to it.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Life Student, I have used them for years. Though I have never had an OBE during the use of them, I am sure it sets up your subconscious for one. I have gotten the vibes from them, though only on occasion. It is best to use one CD at a time until you have pretty much memorized what to do. Then, move onto the next. It can be and is a long process.

I have used Robert Bruce's CDs which are very good, if not better, than Monroe's stuff. Like I said, I have never had OBE's using any of the products, but I do believe it opens your consciousness up to having them, as I have had quite a few.

But, when the vibrations begin, make sure to go with them. If you work enough with the CDs I bet you will get the vibes at night when sleeping (or during sleep paralysis). Go with it. The vibes are the key. That is the beginning stage of a higher altered state you will about to experience.

Good luck! Remember though, it can take a long time. And work on this type of process more than with just the CDs.
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:00 AM   #10
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
What are some causes and uses for ringing in the ears?

I have this almsost constantly. For a long time I thought it was nothing but lately I am wondering if there is something more to it.
Hi Arcora, at first I thought I had tinnitus ( a ringing, buzzing or rushing sound in the ears caused by malfunction of the auditory nerve). A friend of mine has that.

I have not been getting it every day. I have had a "warning sound" a couple of times before something happened. The sounds vary: sometimes I interpret them as lie down and take a nap. When I wake up I might have a very short vision re a new lesson for me to learn or whatever...

Two years ago, I was given a channeled message in which I was told that I could hear the "music of the spheres"???

It happened very insistently a couple of nights ago so I stopped what I was doing and settled down for a meditation. I could literally feel the energy buzzing all around me.I guess I needed a reminder! Maybe I need to get back to a regular routine for meditations.

I remember reading some Silva material on the net. It was suggested that an affirmation be used after meditating to avoid the buzzing. That never worked for me.

Hope this helps. Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #11
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

I'm getting the Hemi-Sync Gateway experience pretty CDs soon. Has anyone ever experienced with those?
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #12
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Arcora, at first I thought I had tinnitus ( a ringing, buzzing or rushing sound in the ears caused by malfunction of the auditory nerve). A friend of mine has that.

I have not been getting it every day. I have had a "warning sound" a couple of times before something happened. The sounds vary: sometimes I interpret them as lie down and take a nap. When I wake up I might have a very short vision re a new lesson for me to learn or whatever...

Two years ago, I was given a channeled message in which I was told that I could hear the "music of the spheres"???

It happened very insistently a couple of nights ago so I stopped what I was doing and settled down for a meditation. I could literally feel the energy buzzing all around me.I guess I needed a reminder! Maybe I need to get back to a regular routine for meditations.

I remember reading some Silva material on the net. It was suggested that an affirmation be used after meditating to avoid the buzzing. That never worked for me.

Hope this helps. Diane
OMG Diane ... You've helped me ... the recognition that I find here (*flabbergasted) feels Great ... This is the first time ever, that I 'hear' that someone else has this experiens
at first I also thought i had tinnitus ... I even went to the Hospital to check it out ... but I don't 'hear' it constantly, and I hear/feel it in my neck ... The doctor couldn't help me ... in finding the cause ... he assured me, it was no tinnitus

Someone told me this was "the Language of Life" ... and that felt good for me
It was only hard, that I didn't understand this language
As for warning sings ... that I could ... it sounded stressfully when I worked ore wurried to hard/much (trying to hard to be something that I'm not) ... As a warning for me to 'look' inside, calm down, and find out what I really wanted ...

Two weeks ago ... I realised that I haven't heard this sound for a while now ... Just when I began practising singing overtones ... A week later, I first heard the overtones, produced by my own throat singing ... and back were the "tiny bells" in my head ... this time joyfull
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #13
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

I've have the hemi-sync disks. I prefer holo-sync though. The holo-sync music is relaxing. There's another maker of binaural beats called "brainwave mind voyages". The mix of tones they put out there are very effective (at least for me). The astral trance series produced by BMV had me in OBE in the third session. OBE happened so fast with the brainwave mind voyage disks it was kind of alarming. I wasn't expecting it at all.

My 2 cents, if I was looking for clear sound mind, then I would choose holo sync for an assistant. If I wanted guided meditation, obe, lucid dreaming, ect ect (experimental stuff) then I would use Brainwave Mind Voyages along with regular meditation practices. My two sons dig the holo sync, I haven't let them use the bmv yet.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #14
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I have tried Monroe's hemi-sync, Bruce's 6 CD pack on OBE's, and SIlva Ultramind system. I like them all, but have not had any OBE's, astral travel, or improvment in any psychic abilities. But I think it's just me and somehow I block it. I feel it's not related to my purpose here and now. I would recommend all of them if you feel they might help you. They all induce a relaxed trance state quicker than meditation, even if your monkey mind is dominating. Best of luck.....
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #15
maddy40
Avalon Senior Member

im just about to start wave 2 of the 18 cd set! its brill
maddy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #16
Shechaiyah
Banned

I used pure hemi-sync tapes (without programmed content) 15 years ago, and it changed my thought-scape and enriched my inner life by helping me discriminate which thoughts are "my own" and which thoughts "come from out there". One's mindscape becomes nearly like a radio, with dial-up radio stations.

But you better have a swift and keen sense of what you know is true, safe and appropriate, or the experience is overwhelming and becomes an obsession leading away from Wisdom, and not TOWARD IT.

Like any tool, it can be used effectively or misused. If your grounding point is God the Father, as mine has always been, you can be alright with it.

I can't speak for anybody else.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote