Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 03:39 AM   #26
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

This forum, projectavalon.com, doesn't know what they have and are about to lose it. Free speech is number 1. Free sharing should also be number 1. We will never have paid subscriptions. Paid subscriptions never work. I know this because I am a forum owner and it backfires every time. This new forum was created specifically for the Project Avalon users who cannot afford or refuse to subscribe to Avalon. By forcing users to pay to post, limits the amount of information that is available. ALL are welcomed at unhypnotize.com. A FREE open forum to share ideas and information.

http://unhypnotize.com
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:59 AM   #27
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumas View Post
This forum, projectavalon.com, doesn't know what they have and are about to lose it. Free speech is number 1. Free sharing should also be number 1. We will never have paid subscriptions. Paid subscriptions never work. I know this because I am a forum owner and it backfires every time. This new forum was created specifically for the Project Avalon users who cannot afford or refuse to subscribe to Avalon. By forcing users to pay to post, limits the amount of information that is available. ALL are welcomed at unhypnotize.com. A FREE open forum to share ideas and information.

http://unhypnotize.com
I'm happy to support you Rumas..I admire your integrity to keep forums free for all to share a common goal and understanding
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #28
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

argh! It's thw tower of babylon all over again - divide and conquor...

Yikes, all these people going to different forums and starting their own little forums. What qwe have/had here was quite special and could almost have reached a critical mass....

It's a pity it seems to be diminishing. Bill and Kerry should rethink their options and seriously consider making donating an optional thing rather than mandatory for contributing to the forums. Given the OPTION of donating rather than being FORCED to, I feel most would donate.

But instead it sounds like all their doing is alienating people.

Maybe they should also realise that many people here have been stung before by this type of thing....

remember - the road to hell is lined with good intentions

(As for if I'll donate or not, I think I may very well but will have to see what the options are as I am a student with a faily large family.... unfortunately, these things come first

love and light

Namaste
Joel
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #29
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for you support Reunite,
I felt that I could do something more... so I did. Charging money to share information is wrong, it will deplete the resources available and turn a truly endless source of information to pieces of information here and there.

I feel good that I am doing something, not for profits!

It saddens me to see this Avalon fall apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks
It's a pity it seems to be diminishing. Bill and Kerry should rethink their options and seriously consider making donating an optional thing rather than mandatory for contributing to the forums. Given the OPTION of donating rather than being FORCED to, I feel most would donate.
I agree with you jcocks they should rethink!

Last edited by Rumas; 11-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote