Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #26
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sleep paralysis

Hi all, I can remember as a child when i awoke on my side. I could see my desk, chair etc but then I was also layed down facing the other way - looking at the wall! And with all this happening i decided to go back to sleep.(as you do) Also on one occasion I got up for school and found my pajamas where inside out!

A few years back at work i was suffering with bad cold. I had been drinking coffee like it was going out of fashion which made feel worse. As i stood reading through some documents i suddenly found myself outside in the smoking area. It lasted for about 2 seconds but i was here and there - different temperatures, sounds and view. This made me feel very faint and i decided to go home.

the paralysis i experienced think it was 1996ish left me feeling that the real me was in head/brain area and that my body/arms/legs etc was a very big lump of baggage. All i could do was move my eyes and when i tried to shout - it was just going into my mind.
I awoke hearing a humming noise which i thought was some electrical interference.

It lasted for around 5 minutes and only went away when, in despiration i prayed for god to help.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #27
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

iv had sleep paralysis countless times, and i have come to use it as a means of astral projection. but i particularly remember one time being under the impression of an entity in the room and i was able to forcefully give the finger
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #28
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Reading these posts has made me remeber that I have been accused of getting violent in my sleep in recent times, I've thrashed about and given my partner bruises. So maybe I do still expereience this, but have been unaware of it.

I've heard of "The Old Hag Syndrome" and this is usually associated with a loss of breath i.e. the old hag is trying to steal your breath. I also remeber a Twilight Zone episode that was in 3 parts that involved a cat that had to save a child from a creature that stole breath while the victim slept - maybe worth watching again...

@She-Ra - thanks for your post.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #29
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesta View Post
Hi all,

my husband has had ongoing issues with 'sleep paralysis' and he is still working on defining his interpretation of the events that have occurred over the last 26 yrs that we have been together and since early childhood.

I have witnessed his episodes and he says they are accompanied not by droning but a buzz that speeds up and gains volume as the on-set approches.

I have seen him be dragged upright by an unseen entity early in our relationship from lying prone in the bed, fully asleep and can assure you this was pretty amazing stuff.

He has said that he can recall on occasion these events including beings participating in the activity. He recollects being pushed down in the bed by unseen forces. He has often woken me up during the on-set calling out for assistance prior to the 'arrival' of the noise and paralysis. He has also just confirmed for me that the on-set can be lightening fast so more often than not is not able to alert me to this b4 he is enduring the event.

My husband has had contact from a young age with ET's in the rural area he grew up in and had numerous sightings across the country.

I personally wonder if the whole thing is not related?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this....

Blessing,

Vesta

Hi,

I also have had many of thses types of experiances, I have quoted this one because it describes what I have heard / felt the most accuratly. The Buzzing sound / sensation that speeds up and up and up. I have always fought like hell to wake up when this happens. Its like I fight because I know whats gonna happen when the buzzing sound / sensation winds up to its conclusion, and I fear it.

So I fight and I fight and I seem to gain a little space but then the process starts again, the buzzing, spinnining, sensation starts from the lowest sound and starts to spin up and i start to fight it again, all the while struggling to wake up. This fighting / starting all over again cycle happens many times in the one experiance.

Strangly, there seems to be a part of me that wants to let the sensation spin up to its conclusion, and not to fear it.
But the panic / fear always sets in and I fight like crazy. Eventually, of course, I wake up. I always remember perfectly what has happened. I Never see anything strange.

I have, from a very young age known that the E.T. thing was real. I don't know how I have known, but I have. For reasons to complex to get into here, I suspect I may have been abducted when I was around 5 or 6. I still have very strange memories of them times ( Im now 40 ).

Ok Thanks for reading,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:32 PM   #30
Pamela
Avalon Senior Member

I have on occasion had sleep paralysis over the years but in most cases, I do not sense any presence. I have tried screaming for help before only because of the fear of not being able to move my body. As like others have stated, my voice only comes out in my head.

About 15 years ago, I did have an incident and I did feel a presence. I awoke to feel myself being dragged off my bed. That night I tried screaming on several occasions to wake my husband to no avail.

Finally, when I broke free of the paralysis, I layed there for a few minutes in great fear. I then thought about my 5 year old son and had the urge to get up and check on him to make sure he was okay. He was sound asleep on his bed with his bedside light turned on and laying on the mattress. I guess he had pulled it off his night table to read in bed and fell asleep with it on.

The only thing I can think is that something was trying to get my attention for that very reason.

Kind of makes you wonder.

Pam
Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #31
wolfman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i once went to bed,
entered dream_time,
left my body...and, when i came back
something other than me,
was in my body...
i had a 3 hr fight to get back into my body...
it's good advise,
to protect your physical body,
b4 you leave it -- you can call in guardians
to protect you -- much better to play it safe
than ever to be sorry

it's a pretty simple process...
just ask

brightest blessings

i am susan
Over here in Asia, there are people who can bring themselves out of their body to search the earth BUT before they leave their physical body, they need to 'guard' it so that no other soul can take it over.

my experience was sitting infront of my 'master' on my first visit, seem to be talking to me and at the same time, travel to my home (about 500km away) and describe things about my father that I never spoke to the master about. Infact, I refused to reveal anything to him but guess what?? he told me so many things that only the family knows about. It was one fo the many things my master was able to do. My master had to learn/ train for so many years under different masters before he could achieve his abilities.

As for the paralysis when you are in bed, I get that too.. some people say its some spirit sitting on you but like someone said, it could be stress or fear that is causing it.

Have a great day ahead!!
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #32
sananman

I had a terrifying SP last night. In my dream I bekoned spirits only to find them in my room when I became semi-conscious. My limbs were so heavy while trying to escape. I felt tied down by my own duvet. When I finally wrestled free of my sheets, my left arm swung out and hit what felt like a skull. All I could do was lie here and wait for it to pass. Full movement returned after a while and lights were put on with undue delay!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:51 AM   #33
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Most of my life I've suffered from terrifying nightmares, sleep paralysis, screaming and waking up with my heart pounding so hard it would actually hurt, nearly always with the sensation of a presence by my bed. This started at a very young age and only ended a couple of years ago after I almost died. When I was little I would also go to bed and experience very bizarre spinning and suction sensations on my body with a feeling of deja vu and dread - has anyone else ever had these sensations? I could go into more detail but don't want to get too long winded and boring
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #34
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

The fears you experience is your logic, dominant part, that is trying all of it's tricks to stop you trying to break the boundaries of the logic experience of the so called "reality".

One part of you - the unfortunately dominant part of allmost all of us - really, really needs to be in control and to be able to "understand" and grasp the "reality". It is terrified of the option that reality might be challenged.

When you are starting to let your mind go from the body, you experience the paralysis and strange close-to-out-of-body sensations, and although you intuitive self might be longing for this to happen - your logic part is scarred as hell for this. And maybe that is the main reason to the sleep state - to be fully separated from the tedious bounds that are being put there by the logic mind of us.

A few advice:
- Read about ODE:s and lucid dreaming. I strongly recommend Carlos Castaneda, although many find it hard to understand his world
- Don't be afraid, it's just you losing your mind. How bad can that be, hehe?
- Find yourself a speaking partner, or even better, a guru/teacher/guid who can guide you further and help you with your thoughts about this, the most wonderful travel you ever have embarked upon.
- You really are not alone.
Although many people would like you to feel that way. Remember anyone who is telling you that you should stop exploring your intuitive experience of realities (in this case the plural is intended) - they are lying to you and trying to control you. Anyone who is suggesting sedatives, therapy or going to church for instance, in order to stop these sleeping sensations, are in fact commiting a crime to you - they are stopping you from finding your inner intuitive self.

It is worth trying to overcome the fear. Just try to relax in the sensations and just take a look at the fears and sensations. Rest in this. Let go. You are NOT going mad and on the other side of the electric fence of fear, that your own logic half is putting us as a last defence - you will find a whole new universe, that also is you.

Love.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #35
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there I AM,

That's very interesting, I like what you have to say.
As I mentioned in my earlier post on this subject, when this happens, there is a part of me that wants not to fight and to let go. I do try not to fight, but the buzzing, spinning sensation gets so intense, I'ts hard not to let the fear take over. You are right, I feel, It is a part of me that feels it is loosing control that is afraid.

May I ask, what usually happens when the buzzing, spinning sensation winds up?, Ive always felt that I would Pop out of myself at that point, and be out of my body.

Also, have you experianced these things for yourself?

Thank you,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #36
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Well, yes - I also have been experienced these sensations, although I was more fascinated than scared (was maybe not intelligent enought to understand that I was supposed to fear this, hehe), so instead I used these most exciting sensations as a kind of...drug?...surf...I began to try to pursue these sensations (around the age of 16,17,18 like) and most often I fell asleep. I even used them as a way to fall asleep (stupid, stupid me).

Now, personally I am more into controlling the dream state itself, that is: waking up into a dream, the reality of the dream. But that is my path; doesn't have to be your.

Anyway - although I don't think of me as any kind of master - as NOWIAM is (http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=1454) - she has also a few forums regarding OBE.
Me; I think that my path is not the same as your path - but after these initial disturbances, fears, buzzez etc - expect that they will diffuse as soon as you change your mood from fear into interest. Then your next state/phase most probably be silence. Stillness.

This is your logic half last outpost: "Well, nothing to see here folks! It was just nothingness. OK. Let's go."
Your last logic task will thus be patience. Wait this phase out. It could take weeks or even months...or just minutes. Pursue this awaiting with all your patience. Observe your inner self - not your body - try to shift focus.

Now, a few most practical tools:
1 - You really must stop think. Stop the words! Words are the most important way for your logical self to fixate this world. World/Word - get it?
2 - Try to observe yourself and the sensations without too much interest. The most efficent way of helping your intuitive self on the way is to just calmy reflect of what is happening - NOT analysing it. Just be with it.
3 - Humour will also help you here. Be not to serious. Those who always are super-serious are really missing out a lot and tend to be rather afraid. Be like Lao-Tse or Winnie the Pooh. Happy like the fool of the Tarot.

Finally: Many, many shamans and more have done this before you. Many with the help of their masters, but also many alone. You can do your own travelling! Become your own spritual travel agency, so to speak.

Good luck Merlin!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:39 PM   #37
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your post I_AM, an incredibly different perpective on it. I've never really thought of the experience as anything other than something that must be stopped. I think you are probably mostly right about how the Logical mind creates the fear.

I remeber another experience I had recently, a late night awakening but I wasn't "me" - I remeber looking at my mind "internally" and not see anything I recognize as me and feeling quite sad and wondering if my personallity has been erased - after a few minuites and waking up a bit more I felt normal and "me" again, but it was quite a "sad" experience.

I think I will take some of your advise I_Am and try to relax a bit more when I get these feelings.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 PM   #38
Flying Fish
Avalon Senior Member

I would have to say that a good percentage if not all Sleep Paralysis is directly related to Alien Abductions. The next time you experience it stand under a black light and check out your body, you will see marks that they have left. I've been having these experiences for years but only recently figured out what they were. I can pretty much guarantee it.
Flying Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #39
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks ucan for your reply; I really apprechiate your kind words.

Regarding the experience of "me".

This is how I look upon the idea of the "person", "me" that is:

The one looking out through these eyes. Experiencing this world. Thinking these thoughts. Having these memories...is really not me!
The soul, you might say, is NOT the person who I am right now.

Let's make a simple mind excercise:
Imagine you have to amputate a leg. It would still be you, missing a leg.
Imagine you have to get an implant kidney. Still you.
Imagine an implant heart - still you (although many should begin to question that statement at this point)
Imagine you'd get a brain damage. Alzheimer or whatever. You forget almost everything - from the names of your children to your friends etc. It would still be YOU sitting there confused.
You can also try to imagine yourself being a dolphin, a horse, a fly, or a tree. This proves (for me anyway) that my soul does not have to be connected with this body of mine, nor my person. My soul is a fluid thing. Very, very real. But not solid. And absolutely not stuck to a body or brain.

In the bible/torah/coran god says to moses: "I am who I am".
Descartes said: "I think, therefore I exist".

These are very clever statements. You are not your person. You - are YOU! Someone who experiences. This world. That's all you really can be asure of. You cannot be sure that I exists (not hard - I am just letters on your computer, right?). You cannot be sure that everything that is around you exists - hey: it might be a cosmic movie you are attending!

But the core of you - your soul - really, really exists. And experiences. The person is just the tool you use to act and function in this reality. You are NOT your memories, nor your body, but a mind! A soul! And that soul is a rather neutral thing. When you come close to the core of your soul, you will be rather surprised how little emotions that is still left. Scary for our persons, our emotion ridden little scared persons who cling with all our logic to this world, to our memories and hormones and endorphines and social rules and...things.

But you are not the person who you are linked to right now. You are much more. You EXIST.

This goes beyond religion, I believe. It might or might not be included into any belief system. We are souls who experiences, connected to the body, through the brain (acting as the cosmic LAN HUB). It is worth to spend a lot of time meditating on this. I have concluded myself (although I am not unique at all in this): that having realized that I am just a soul, an EXISTING SOUL, I must also in some respect BE IMMORTAL! As I exists now, I must also continue to exist. In some respect anyway.

Zen Budhists believe that we are like a wave on the ocean. When we are in this live we are on the top of the wave - able to look around a bit. And after that we goes back into to sea. We will still exist, but now as a part of something much, much bigger.

Khalil Gibrain, the wonderful author of the book "The Prophet" wrote in 1920: We are all the result of the creation's longing for observing itself (poor translation from swedish, sorry for that one).

Ucan, I think that the sensation you experienced, really was a state when your soul and your person hadn't connected yet. What really happens during much of the night. The state that many meditators are striving for. The sadness you felt is of course normal in this light, and is also withnessed by many who have had close to death experiences - it is like losing your seat in a wonderful consert or play before it's end. What it is, is problably the realisation that your person is not that long lasting. You will soon lose that connection, but your soul will prevail. So, take the oportunity to enjoy your person while you have him/her at your disposal! Live! Experience!

It is also a very sobering experience to have had the favour to physically have felt this! Be happy about it. Many, many people searches for this for years. Use it as an inspiration in your voyage into yourself.

Pew...what a long text this was - hopefully some of you read a bit of it. This is SOOO exiting, I think! What was it?....hmmmm...the meaning of life?

Thanks ucan, merlin and others for sharing and daring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan View Post
...a late night awakening but I wasn't "me" - I remeber looking at my mind "internally" and not see anything I recognize as me and feeling quite sad and wondering if my personallity has been erased - after a few minuites and waking up a bit more I felt normal and "me" again, but it was quite a "sad" experience.

Last edited by I_Am; 10-24-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #40
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I am what a great post that is
May it fill Ucan with light and a new perspective.
For souls this is what we are and the only thing we are. We are not our bodies, nor our minds, nor our low toned emotions. We simply are pure spirits running our bodies using our minds.
We are and that is eternal. We unfold our Being into infinity through many forms in order to have experiences. Life is the challenge of finding who you are. When you are left with nothing that is it.
It's empty and yet it is full.
How can you find yourself? By being in your heart and in the Now. For you are Being and being is always Now. The moment you connect with the Now you connect with infinity and there is peace , and there is pure Love , and there is Oneness and there is the realm of Spirit.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #41
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Something happens to me regular, which is confusing and sometimes panicky.

It happens just as I’m drifting off to sleep. Then I get this blinding flash with a load noise, just like an electrical / lightning discharge.
I also get the feeling that I’m drifting or being pulled away.
Then it feels that I am forcing myself to wake up, which is like jolt or jump. Similar to the feeling of falling you get when you’re asleep.
And I do wake up i have the feeling that I have stopped or cant breath.

That’s the best I can describe it. There is a bit more, but i cant word it.

I’ve thought of many different causes.
Has anyone got any ideas or advice on what is happening please?
Guidance is what I’m lacking.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #42
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

help me.. please.....

i dont know if this is the right place to write this but i relly have to ask for help now.

first off, all my life im been haunted by "dejavu's", seein the actions happening all rangin for secons before it happens to 10 minnutes before.
example i was workin on my famely farm, i was driving with a equpment that didnt have licens plates, and illegal ofc, but farm had to go as ussuall, i had finished my spot to work on, and called my father to ask what to do, he said come straight home, i said ok and hung upp. then it played in my head that 2 cop cars where gonna drive down the road. so i stopped and went out to take a smoke. what shocked me was that about 5minnutes later 2 cop cars drove by..

im saying and have said to me all my life this is just figgment of my immagination.

but the thing i need help with are my sleep/dreams. this is connected to my dejavus couse i have had them walking side by side, witch i meen they started the same time at entering my teens.

anywho, i have dreams of all kinda stuff, but the ones that i "hate" are ripping me relly apart.

ok one example of them, and i remmember most of them really clear like day.

i am with people i dont know, but i see there faces clear, relly clear, we talk and do relly regular stuff like partying and talking or doing and activity.
but all the time i watch upp at the sky, and even if the sun is around a 11 o clock place, at the horizon i see another entity. and everytime after i see this object the ground shakes so i relly feel it.
after that all the dreams (and there are insane many of them) a scenario plays out. not destruction or anything like that or what u would think.
like wierd blue big balls of light cross the sky, like around the size of the sight of the sun, but the speed of them are incredible.

another one of the tip of my head is after the shake is "me" walking down a highway watching all the activity from the object and kinda just walking down the road with it.

dejavus and these dreams happens frequently all my life, and still pushing on, there is rarley a week i get to relax. i wake upp in a state of panick and only what i can describe as a "hand gripping my brain and holding it tight" for several hours after i have woken upp, had my coffe, and finnally its gone..

please help me..
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #43
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Treckie - On Camelot you should listen very closely to David Wilcox, who explains these sensations to detail. It's all about pineal gland. Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treckie View Post
Something happens to me regular, which is confusing and sometimes panicky.

It happens just as I’m drifting off to sleep. Then I get this blinding flash with a load noise, just like an electrical / lightning discharge.
I also get the feeling that I’m drifting or being pulled away.
Then it feels that I am forcing myself to wake up, which is like jolt or jump. Similar to the feeling of falling you get when you’re asleep.
And I do wake up i have the feeling that I have stopped or cant breath.

That’s the best I can describe it. There is a bit more, but i cant word it.

I’ve thought of many different causes.
Has anyone got any ideas or advice on what is happening please?
Guidance is what I’m lacking.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #44
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
Treckie - On Camelot you should listen very closely to David Wilcox, who explains these sensations to detail. It's all about pineal gland. Love
Thank you buddy, i will go and have a look now.

I should have read all posts before I posted mine, then I would have seen She-Ra well detailed explanation of what I was experiencing.
The reason why I didn’t read any posts first, was because I didn’t want to contaminate and confuse my own experiences with others. That way I new what I was typing all belonged to me. If you know what I mean?

She-Ra……
Thank you.
Your post explaining SP has answered most of my questions, and has filled in the bits I couldn’t find the words for.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #45
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Slywinkl.

I really get the feeling that the dream state of yours i a mix of several states: Freudian Symbolic dreaming, Prophetic Visions, Shamanic Out of body experience.

It is not very easy to sort that out - and I really understand your frustration.

My advice is:

1. You really must find a grounded "awakened" state. Reduce negativity and stress (sorry for sounding like any regular idiot here - but it feels important)-
2. Filter your emotions and those impressing psychic powers of your that I feel are very, very powerful indeed - by meditation - perhaps Zen Meditation could be your way - I recommend a book called "Hardcore Zen" - I don't remember the name of the author.
3. You are clearly very psychic. It is a gift indeed, but hard to learn how to use. I should recommend you to call your grandmother she will know. Otherwise the stillness of the mind is most important - so one might be able to filter the silent true voice of the knowing from the loud vivid imagination (this is the hardest part, for me anyway)

Lycka till!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slywinkl View Post
help me.. please.....

i dont know if this is the right place to write this but i relly have to ask for help now.

first off, all my life im been haunted by "dejavu's", seein the actions happening all rangin for secons before it happens to 10 minnutes before.
example i was workin on my famely farm, i was driving with a equpment that didnt have licens plates, and illegal ofc, but farm had to go as ussuall, i had finished my spot to work on, and called my father to ask what to do, he said come straight home, i said ok and hung upp. then it played in my head that 2 cop cars where gonna drive down the road. so i stopped and went out to take a smoke. what shocked me was that about 5minnutes later 2 cop cars drove by..

im saying and have said to me all my life this is just figgment of my immagination.

but the thing i need help with are my sleep/dreams. this is connected to my dejavus couse i have had them walking side by side, witch i meen they started the same time at entering my teens.

anywho, i have dreams of all kinda stuff, but the ones that i "hate" are ripping me relly apart.

ok one example of them, and i remmember most of them really clear like day.

i am with people i dont know, but i see there faces clear, relly clear, we talk and do relly regular stuff like partying and talking or doing and activity.
but all the time i watch upp at the sky, and even if the sun is around a 11 o clock place, at the horizon i see another entity. and everytime after i see this object the ground shakes so i relly feel it.
after that all the dreams (and there are insane many of them) a scenario plays out. not destruction or anything like that or what u would think.
like wierd blue big balls of light cross the sky, like around the size of the sight of the sun, but the speed of them are incredible.

another one of the tip of my head is after the shake is "me" walking down a highway watching all the activity from the object and kinda just walking down the road with it.

dejavus and these dreams happens frequently all my life, and still pushing on, there is rarley a week i get to relax. i wake upp in a state of panick and only what i can describe as a "hand gripping my brain and holding it tight" for several hours after i have woken upp, had my coffe, and finnally its gone..

please help me..
Old 10-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #46
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

thnx i am.

it is relly funny you should mention my grandmother who has told me many things beetween heaven and earth from shamaism and lifting curses and trying to get in contact with yourself. she infact lifted a curse of me that destroyed most of electrical instruments that came near me.

i am meditating, but finding this verry hard becouse of instead of relaxing and tryin to relax and let go, my brain relly starts fireing upp. fluxing immages and "ligthning bolts" .

i will look for this book. i am relly willing to try anything couse im relly tired of this "fight".

thnx for advise, i am relly gratefull
Old 10-30-2008, 07:29 AM   #47
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Slywinkl - I am so happy I could help you a little bit.

The mentioning of your grandmother was not "funny" - it was a sample of what one is able to do/know when in a true intuitive, undisturbed state (as I was writing to you). I knew about your grandmother.

Don't worry too much about the flashes and other disturbances - it is just you having been blessed with a lot of power, but without the manual - you will find out soon enough how to handle with it. Like having bought a Ferrari without having a drivers licence.

I really strongly feel that you have great abilities - you will be very able, quite soon. Now, go to your grandmother and ask her to tell you more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slywinkl View Post
...it is relly funny you should mention my grandmother who has told me many things beetween heaven and earth from shamaism and lifting curses and trying to get in contact with yourself. she infact lifted a curse of me that destroyed most of electrical instruments that came near me...
Old 10-30-2008, 10:11 AM   #48
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

again thanks.

but my grandmother lives in north of norway, and im in south. and shes fallen "ill", that she cant remmember but certain things. last time i saw her she knew me but didnt know me if that makes sence. witch is a few years ago.

to be honest, i do not want power. i want peace and help those around me. witch is in my eyes now impossible couse im "broken" down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
Hello Slywinkl - I am so happy I could help you a little bit.

The mentioning of your grandmother was not "funny" - it was a sample of what one is able to do/know when in a true intuitive, undisturbed state (as I was writing to you). I knew about your grandmother.

Don't worry too much about the flashes and other disturbances - it is just you having been blessed with a lot of power, but without the manual - you will find out soon enough how to handle with it. Like having bought a Ferrari without having a drivers licence.

I really strongly feel that you have great abilities - you will be very able, quite soon. Now, go to your grandmother and ask her to tell you more!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #49
2kandxii
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Sleep paralysis

Sleep paralysis is the onset of a perfectly natural phenomenon i.e. O.B.E. out of body experience, which happens to every single one of us every time we sleep. We spend one third of our lifes asleep yet so little research has been done on this subject. You can explore a whole different realm of existence out of your body. Yes it can be very scary at the start but if you can learn to overcome the fear then you will be amazed at what you can do in this state. It is an existence which is very much thought based than the physical. You travel by thought alone and all sorts of entities exist in these realms. However just like physical reality fear is a very negative factor that will not allow you to make any progress. Get over the fear and you will be amazed at the results. These things have happened to me since a child at at the ouset I experienced fear too but after a number of times learned not to be scared and from there started to make explorations into these other realms. It is so unbelievable that it is really hard to explain to somebody who has not been able to retain these memories consciously. There are a lot of very good books on this subject my favorite " Journeys out of the Body" Robert Monroe.

http://www.out-of-body.com/

http://www.astralinfo.org/

to another completely different aspect of your life!
2kandxii is offline   Reply With Quote