Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 03:48 AM   #1
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Post A message from Jesus/Yeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe Saturday, 25 October, 2008

This is a very long channeling but i found it a good read...

http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blo...pamela-kribbe/

Quote:
In this day and age, a transition is taking place on earth. A new consciousness is dawning which will take material shape sooner or later. How exactly this transition will come about, what form it will take, is not fixed. The future is always indeterminate. The only thing that is really given is this moment: the Now. From the well of the Now, countless possible roads are springing, an infinite web of possible futures

On the basis of the past, we can predict that one particular future is more probable than another, but the choice is always yours. It is you who decide whether you let the past determine your future! Predictions are always based on probabilities. Probabilities are related to the past. It is in your power as a human being to break with the past, to set out a different course. You are endowed with free will. You have the power to change, to recreate yourself. In this power rests your divinity. It is the power to create from nothing (to create ex nihilo). This divine power belongs to the very essence of who you are.

In speaking of this day and age as an age of transition, never forget that you are the master of your own reality. There is no such thing as a predestined Plan or a Cosmic Power which overrules your individual soul’s path or your individual power to create your own reality. It doesn’t work that way. Every soul on earth will experience this transition in a way that fits their inner propensities. There are many realities. The reality you choose will answer your inner needs and desires.

What makes this time (1950 – 2070 approximately) special is that there are two different cycles of consciousness coming to an end: a personal cycle (or a set of personal cycles) and a planetary cycle. The completion of these cycles coincides, so that one reinforces the other.

For a part of humanity, the completion of their personal cycle of earth lives is near. Most of the souls involved in this completion are lightworkers. We will speak in much more detail about this group of lightworker souls. Here we would like to explain the nature of this personal cycle: what it means to go through it and what is the purpose of living all these quite complicated lives on earth.
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:17 AM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: A message from Jesus/Yeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe Saturday, 25 October, 2008

Ummmm...

That definitely isn't JC speaking.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:35 AM   #3
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A message from Jesus/Yeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe Saturday, 25 October, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Ummmm...

That definitely isn't JC speaking.
This may or may not be true, and i do not claim to know, also just for the record i don't get into the "channeling" thing...actually i don't believe in it at all, but again who is to say what is or isn't possible? All i can tell you is i did get a good feeling from the WORDS written and that's all i need, whomever the writer is, not really an issue with me...maybe my mistake for not saying this in the first post

Old 10-26-2008, 04:38 AM   #4
arcora
Banned

Yes, the greatest lies sound beautiful, don't they?
Old 10-26-2008, 05:08 AM   #5
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Yes, the greatest lies sound beautiful, don't they?
Well my friend, while almost all of live a lifetime of lies, i would have to agree.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello sylph16, this makes perfect sence to me, I just needed a reminder thank you.
I experienced this ataraxia once, but then I went back to the play again, only recently I was thinking about the strange experiences around me and when I wondered why my loved ones were being affected like they were and I wasn't anymore, it was this message that made me realise, they are living there concsiousness/play, and that it is ok. Now it is up to me to show them how to leave the play through love and meditation. When we spread the love and light through messages like this, it gives the nudge, strength and support, we all need, and the earth, raising the vibrations in unity, to become one with that which we forgot, LOVE/LIGHT. THANK YOU.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
motov
Avalon Senior Member

the name blossom comes to mind
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
whomever the writer is, not really an issue with me
I agree with the message too
It doesn't matter who the messenger is.

Quote:
Now it is up to me to show them how to leave the play
omshanti2...use caution when instructing others. Many are not ready to hear this message, and will cast you aside along with it.
It seems one of humanities largest obstacles is people feeling the need to impose their will on each other. Everyone will find truth when they are ready, and when they ask the right questions....as you did.
If you feel it is "up to you" to set them straight...your in for a new lesson.

Continue to
Seek and Share Love and Light,
as it shines through you,
others will see.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #9
MusicLover

Give me a break???
Are you kidding me??
Jesus just told me to tell you.....STOP bugging him and making things up in his name.
I just channeled a message (HAHAHAHAHA)
It says to make chocolate chip cookies and send them to me!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much to the OP for sharing this...
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
arcora
Banned

What Jesus really said:

Quote:
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them.
And this...

Quote:
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Last edited by arcora; 10-26-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:24 PM   #12
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Arcora, i believe Jesus was referring to most of the fundamentalist christian preachers when he said things like that.

2000 years ago He also said: "I have many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now"

Christendom believes that progressive revelation ended with the books of the 'new testament'. There's no reason to believe that.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:32 PM   #13
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
This is a very long channeling but i found it a good read...

http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blo...pamela-kribbe/

In speaking of this day and age as an age of transition, never forget that you are the master of your own reality. There is no such thing as a predestined Plan or a Cosmic Power which overrules your individual soul’s path or your individual power to create your own reality. It doesn’t work that way. Every soul on earth will experience this transition in a way that fits their inner propensities. There are many realities. The reality you choose will answer your inner needs and desires.

*SNIP*
The above statement alone CAN NEVER be from Yahushua. That statement is saying that you are a god and don't need anybody to fix your problems and difficulties in life. And you can change your destiny on a whim. Not a very humble statement is it? "Answer my inner needs and desires?" The whole part of being in the Kingdom of Heaven is to overcome your needs and desires. Enough said.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-26-2008 at 05:39 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:08 PM   #14
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Arcora, i believe Jesus was referring to most of the fundamentalist christian preachers when he said things like that.
Yes, them too.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:16 PM   #15
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello rareheart, with respect, I would never intentially impose my will on others, the only thing I was talking of sharing is my love and meditation (listening to peaceful music) with my family, sorry I did not make it clear. The love I already give, and the meditation we used to do as a family (Adults), which we haven't done together for a long time. As for the message, I don't know who it is from, but some aspects of the message just reminded me of days when I was more focused, peaceful and in tune with myself, and reminded me that everyone experiences are different (my family members) and to go with the flow, just be there in the background when I am needed, allowing them to leave the play, experience the peace, when they are ready. However, thank you for your guidance, peace and love to all.

Last edited by omshanti2; 10-26-2008 at 06:26 PM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #16
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: A message from Jesus/Yeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe Saturday, 25 October, 2008

read everything with your disinfo radar in the "on" position..........

the words of this article are inspiring and uplifiting, regardless of their origin. Looking forward to the next post on "lightworkers".

may we all find our way.........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:27 AM   #17
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

fascinating

Last edited by Heretic; 10-27-2008 at 03:51 AM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
read everything with your disinfo radar in the "on" position..........

the words of this article are inspiring and uplifiting, regardless of their origin. Looking forward to the next post on "lightworkers".
See these "lightworker" articles from the original jeshua.net site. Left side of page in 3 parts.

http://www.jeshua.net/
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote