Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #1201
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I think I lost all my marbles long ago!!! OH, my brain hurts! RUN RUN RUN to the Lounge!!!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:58 AM   #1202
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

wow great video Kathleen! that's amazing!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:59 AM   #1203
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Kathleen, that was fabulous thanks for posting it!!!
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:42 AM   #1204
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome video
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #1205
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Okay girls, get your kleenex out again.

Here's one from a young Billy Gilman. This is another one that has an emotional effect on me, as I met my own son for the first time in 40 years after my first marriage had failed and he was adopted out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrQ5v4Ylh0I

GONNA NEED SOME THERAPY , AND more pills !!! .....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #1206
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Okay girls, now that you've used all the kleenex and given your lachrymose glands a good flushing, take time out for a giggle . . . . .

A farmer stopped by the local mechanic shop to have his truck fixed. They couldn't do it while he waited, so he said he didn't live far and would just walk home.

On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a bucket and a gallon of paint. He then stopped by the feed store and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose. However, struggling outside the store he now had a problem - how to carry his entire purchases home.

While he was scratching his head he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, "Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane?"

The farmer said, "Well, as a matter of fact, my farm is very close to that house I would walk you there but I can't carry this lot."

The old lady suggested, "Why don't you put the can of paint in the bucket. Carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?"

"Why thank you very much," he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home.

On the way he says "Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time."

The little old lady looked him over cautiously then said, "I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get in the alley you won't hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and have your way with me?"

The farmer said, "Holy smokes lady! I'm carrying a bucket, a gallon of paint, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?"

The old lady replied, "Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the paint on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:00 AM   #1207
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

The Black Sheep

A missionary is sent into the Uruwera hill country in New Zealand to
live with a Maori tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them
reading, writing, maths and science.

One day the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child.
The tribe is shocked, and the chief pulls the missionary aside and
says, "Look here! You're the only white man we've ever seen and this
woman gives birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius to figure
out what happened!"

The missionary replied, "No, Chief. You're mistaken. What you have here
is a natural occurrence, what we in the civilized world call an
albino! Look at that field over there. All of the sheep are white
except for one black one. Nature does this on occasions."

The chief was silent for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. You
don't say anything more about that sheep and I won't say anything more
about that white child."
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #1208
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

Hahahahaheeheehoho! TGIF!! I'm having one of the Av's killer coffees, a smoke and a browse through the news (in Av's new cyber bar) & wondering what the dinner special is tonight. Thought I heard Cook talking about a pile of fresh prawns he was gonna do something with...did I hear someone say barby? The cyber patio is so pleasant, with the fireplace and all...let's get together & tell little lies on this fine first day of spring! I'm even gonna go throw on the sauna & giant solar whirlpool - WOOHOO!
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #1209
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #1210
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Come on now, let's work up an appetite so we can make short work of that delicious looking food on the barbie.

Try dancing to this song from Little Richard, one of the guys that woke the world out of its sleepy state with his driving beat and screams as the age of Rock 'N' Roll burst onto the world scene back in the 50s.

Here, on Mowtown Live sometime in the 90s, he presents one of his old originals. He's a bit more subdued in this presentation but his screams haven't lost any of their impact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPPfiv8YFw
Old 03-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #1211
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah....Braydog and I just got back from the Sushi Bar...

All you can eat....now we're stuffed....and the great thing is ...
I DON"T HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK

Old 03-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #1212
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Hi beautiful people.. J_Rod_7 just posted an excellent post on the Goblet of Truth thread, I wanted to re-post some of it here for some of you who may not see it there.. some of Earth's History. Cheers.

---Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...lly_%281988%29

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

As Billy is the SAME spirit of NOKODEMJON, a brief history is given...:

86,000,000,000 years ago = The prophet Nokodemjon is born in the Waron star system in the Lyren galaxy. He appeared repeatedly until the last time of 12 billion years ago

12,000,000,000 years ago = Enoch's original tribes split into two lineages. One lineage, who we refer to as the Old Lyrians, went it's own way to settle throughout the galaxy and eventually settled in the Lyra and Vega star system in another space-time shifted configuration. Another lineage, who we now refer to as the Creator Overlords, also settled throughout the galaxy and eventually arrived in the Sirius star system.

7,000,000,000 years ago = The Sirius Creator Overlords lost knowledge of their true ancestry or origin. They lose the capability to defend themselves and they start to genetically engineer new warrior races. Warrior races mutiny and escape with help across the galaxy and some arrive on the planet Kudra in the Nisan star system, others on planets Mars and Malona in the Sol star system and land begin to create new colonys.

1,500,000 years ago = Indigeneous Earth human develops into modern form.

500,000 years ago = Indigeneous Earth human develops first tools.

387,000 BC = The Old Lyrians arrive on Earth. The ET Asasel created Ledon, the father of the dark race (the native African race) with an Earth human female.[5]. Semjasa created Adam, the father of the white human race. [6]. Sartael created Tet-el, the father of the red (American Indian) human race. Giant humans of up to 33 feet height arise from the mixing of ET human and Earth human over several generations. The prophet Henok is born.

228,000 BC = War of Liberation in the Lyra and Vega systems.

190,000 BC = Pelegon arrives from Plejares, with 70,000 of his people, on Earth.[4]

131,000 BC = Refugees from space-time shifted region of Beta-Centauri led by Atlant settle on Earth and establish cities of Greater Atlantis, Lesser Atlantis and Mu. Refugees also from Plejares led by Armus settle in modern day Armenia region. Refugees from the Sirius system also settle on Earth at another location.

113,000 BC = Group that later became The Bafath fail an attempted coup and flee to space-time shifted region of Beta-Centauri.

111,000 BC = The Bafath return led by Arus I and initially conquer Hyperborea in the far north (modern day Florida, USA). Arus II son of Arus I conquers India, known then as Arien, Pakistan and Persia locations and forces the Sumerian forefathers south. The Sumerian forefathers are descendants of the Sirian refugees that settled in 131,000 BC.

110,790 BC = Arien splits off from Hyperborea and allies itself with Mu and Agharta. Hyperborea constantly attacks Mu and Greater Atlantis for the next 502 years.

71,344 BC = Egyptian pyramids built by group of humans from Orion constellation.

48,000 BC = The beginning of the current age of peace of the Plejares star system.

23,988 BC = The Kinten (Chinese) and Niper (Japanese) races arrive from the Lyra star system.

9,498 BC = Greater Atlantis and Mu destroyed by Hyperboreans.[3]

6,339.5 BC = The Destroyer rips Venus out of its orbit around Uranus and "tows" it behind itself in the direction of the earth's (orbital) path.

6,104 BC = Venus breaks into the earth's path and disturbs its rotation in such a way that a new rotational period originates, bringing gigantic earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods and elemental storms. Lesser Atlantis in modern day Santorini, Greece is destroyed by the volcanic eruptions.

4,023 BC = Arus XI is murdered by his third born son, Jehavon who took over command of the Hyperboreans, Armus people, the Aryans and Hebraons.

4,006 BC = Venus crosses into the earth's path and lightly disturbs the earth, but without bringing about large catastrophes.

3,683 BC = Jehavon murdered by his son Jehav who then took over command.

3,545 BC = Venus stabilises itself and sets itself into its own path around the sun.

3,343 BC = Jehav murdered by first-born son Arussem but Arussem exiled by his younger brothers Ptaah and Salam. Arussem returns soon after and creates his base beneath the Giza Pyramids. Ptaah and Salam begin to rule Hyperborea with justice, wisdom and kindness.

3,010 BC = Arussem ousted by a mutineer called Henn, known as Jehovah in the tongue of the Hebraons and The Cruel One.

2,080 BC = Jehovah displaced by Kamagol I. Kamagol I forced all earthly religions into his control and created terrible cults which demanded human blood. Kamagol II his son was even worse, he overthrew his father, deprived him of power and let him die miserably in a deep dungeon. Kamagol II introducted the monstrous mass murder of Earth-born terrestrial human beings.

891 BC = The prophet Elia is born.

772 BC = The prophet Jesaia is born.

662 BC = The prophet Jeremia is born.

63 BC = Plejos son of Salam takes over leadership of the civilisation of Hyperborea.

22 BC = Plejos places Hyperborea under the guidance of the Andromedan High Council.

2 BC = The prophet Jmmanuel is born after being conceived by the Plejaren Gabriel and Earth human Mary.

571 AD = The prophet Mohammed is born.

1976 AD = Kamagol II dies aged almost 4000 years old.1982 AD = A splinter group of The Bafath on planet Saban in the Karan star system 2.1 million light years distant are arrested and their base with it's devastating booby trap disarmed.[1]

1978 AD = All 2,100 members of The Bafath group are arrested and deported to the Neber system. Base under Giza Pyramids removed of all technology and filled with stone.[2]

Last edited by Luminari; 03-21-2009 at 04:26 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #1213
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

HAPPY EQUINOX TO ALL
FIRST DAY OF THE NEW ASTROLOGICAL YEAR TODAY!

Last edited by Luminari; 03-21-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:45 AM   #1214
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Also I posted an excellent presentation on 2012 by Ivan Stein last night at this location:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12271

That you will all no doubt enjoy.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #1215
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Luninari...thanks for the post...this is why I love you guys
You are all full of so much intriguing information
Yep..Equinox....Let the party begin

Old 03-21-2009, 01:55 AM   #1216
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

@Iluminari
Thank you for that my friend. Very interesting reading indeed.
If those time-lines are true, then our history is totally different. Scholars and astronomers have been lying their heads off, or just don't have a clue. Perhaps a bit of both.
Please take care mate.
Best regards always,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #1217
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Hey! Looky at what I've just discovered - could this be futureyes in disguise? Playing under an assumed name?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xGC...eature=related
Old 03-21-2009, 03:49 AM   #1218
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

HA HA HA BRINTY ...

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT BRINTY'S TALKIN ABOUT ...

NEITHER DO I !!!

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:19 AM   #1219
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

[COLOR=Cyan][I][B]Here's a great video of Futureyes....

I think I saw her wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hikb...eature=related
Old 03-21-2009, 04:43 AM   #1220
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hey brook ... i remember that ...

just havin a little fun with them humans ... i find them very entertaining at times ...

adds a little spice to a turtle's days ...

humans ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:07 AM   #1221
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Stating the obvious

"Well, you're not constipated."
Old 03-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #1222
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Hey! Come on everybody, lets have a party. Put on your brightest colored and your most comfortable clothes, kick off your shoes and join the Saragossa Band as they perform one of their old time hits "Agadou."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu54fHII5UA
Old 03-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #1223
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

That's the spirit, kick up those heels. Now, while we're still in party mode, lets join in with Boney M as they perform one of their hits from the 70s, "Hooray! Hooray!."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJkrA6DtDgQ

Then stay with Boney M and another of their's, "Brown Girl In The RIng."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaWsIzWZFr0
Old 03-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #1224
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

And now, to finish this segment, here's some more subdued music. Sit down, get you breath back, and listen to Pussycat presenting their one and only hit, "Mississippi."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbi2i0j0k9M
Old 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #1225
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

rhythm s

tap dancing on the table

clear the decks

game on

t shirts off !!!!

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote