Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-17-2009, 02:50 AM   #51
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

All of your art work is very interesting P4BLO and quite lovely...we can see your deep love for the reptilian.
To balance it out for those who might be a bit shaken due to their terrifying experience I will add this

Last edited by BROOK; 10-22-2009 at 04:20 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:18 AM   #52
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What exactly is the reptilian experience? Is it just an abduction and exploitation of humans? Is it a rescue mission? Are they the overseers of this planet and its human population. Is it a nefarious plan to manipulate and exploit what they consider their property (as the greys identified to Sleeper)? Are humans sovereign? Alex Collier says were basically ET royalty. That our genetic markup includes 22 different extra-terrestrial species. (I think that is how he explained it.) In one sense, the reptilians remind be of buccaneer pirates out to get what they can take, yet I have known of human contactees who identify them as caretakers and beneficial.
Hi Carol,
Yes, these are the questions on everybody's mind...I wonder if there are any here who have had any of these questions satisfied here...it would be interesting to know just what they have been given as information regarding these perceptions during their encounters.
There certainly seems to be a mixed bag of ideas floating around...from one extreme to another

Last edited by BROOK; 10-17-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:27 AM   #53
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

In reference to the snake it is also the symbol of transformation. A snake sheds it skin and thus shucks off what it has outgrown. It is also a symbol of power and representative of the kundalini energy (the coiled serpent) rising up from the base of the spine to the crown chakra activating it and thus enlightenment occurs.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #54
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Carol...thanks for the information..I like that symbol meaning
I had heard that before..but forgot it.

Last edited by BROOK; 10-17-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #55
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I can't help but feel a whole topic was destroyed and disclosure stopped. Now we have a completely new take on Reps going on and those who were willing to share their less than positive experiences removed from sight. I am not against anyone posting their experiences or views in an experience thread if they have a direct experience.

I believe somewhere in the rules, maybe rule #3 that someone who derails topics no matter how funny or positive is still a troll according to that rule. It appears that a year ago disclosure on Rep experience was tried and it failed. It was tried again, and before people could even say much the energy of openness was turned hostile.

If you don't understand what I mean, let me use the analogy of a woman raped by a football team. She goes to the hospital and the doctor in charge reviews her case, walks in and says, "Wow, what a game we had tonight! Those boys sure can play! My two favorite football teams are UNC and anyone playing Duke". While those comments are innocuous, they are most inappropriate given the circumstances. I hope people who have had direct experiences positive and negative will share their stories, and anyone who is a non-experiencer will really think before they respond with some pithy comment. If a mod wants to censor me so be it, but the reality remains the same. Of course if our words are not recorded for the sake of history, then who does the truth belong to? I think the link I posted tells us.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #56
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Uot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
You know, I can't help but feel a whole topic was destroyed and disclosure stopped. Now we have a completely new take on Reps going on and those who were willing to share their less than positive experiences removed from sight. I am not against anyone posting their experiences or views in an experience thread if they have a direct experience.

I believe somewhere in the rules, maybe rule #3 that someone who derails topics no matter how funny or positive is still a troll according to that rule. It appears that a year ago disclosure on Rep experience was tried and it failed. It was tried again, and before people could even say much the energy of openness was turned hostile.

I started reading the thread the other day and saw how Mudra was trying to lessen the pain with the disney video and posts about evil.

Buddhism is not a philosophy of total give in and just take it in a compliant way. As my martial arts experience is driven by the love of the art form itself, I know that the martial aspect means just that, I can fight. The yin yang is the give and take of love and aggression.

I know deflection is a self defense move.

My truth, in my universe, is, I have had many contacts through the realm of sleep. I mean I am usually asleep when my soul leaves my body to wander the world. I have seen and talked to many different people. I call the aliens people because they look like us.

The ones who want to capture or hurt me or others are a real chore to deal with. Most times when I am captured my mind can over come their tricks. They really get upset when I am Not upset. I just follow them and stop them from harming others. They hate to be followed.

I remember one time I had a call to visit one and when it asked me "do you want to help kill americans?" I shouted "no" and I flew out so fast, straight up. Because it had tricked me into thinking it was friendly I was happy to have escaped. When I am awake during the day I can not remember what he/she looked like. When sleep comes I pick up where I left off.

During my waking hours I have been attacked many times by men and women. I have taught many that rape is not allowed in this realm. When they attack their eyes have changed into the alien slits. And when I deflect their attack their pupils open to a more human round shape. I am told that this is because the blood is rushing back into their brains and not just centered down below.

Thank you God and Goddess for giving me the strength and the honor of fighting for right application of light and love. I am a light warrior. (But l love the dark.)

Any others?

Last edited by Karen; 10-17-2009 at 06:45 PM.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #57
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

When people have opened their hearts, and told their stories, all I'm going to say is they need loving support, and understanding.

They don't want to hear that evil is self created.

I can understand some peoples need to sugar coat a topic such as this. The reality of it is all too frightening.
I know at times searching into this topic that I myself have said..this is not where I should be going...this is some heavy stuff.

But it should be understood, that to hide ones head in the sand. To lighten the subject, without understanding, or the ability to conceive what is happening here..is only a way to derail the subject, and deny those who tell their story.

I hope that is not the case this time...with all my heart I hope they can get the disclosure out where it belongs, without ridicule, without subversion intent. Let the truth be told.

Again I leave you with a song
(I'm all about the music)

Is there anybody listening?
Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls...
become sand beneath your feet.

I leave you with the message that I am listening..and let those who will listen...hear.

Peace be with you on your journey and quest for the truth

Old 10-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #58
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I personally know nothing of reptilian ETs, but I just listened to the Jim Sparks interview on Veritas (which is well worth the subscription price all by itself). He claims to have interacted with five or six different "reptilian" species, i.e., beings with scales, and he found that there were some systematic differences between the species. Some were indifferent to people, some were a bit synical, etc. All of them gave off a "creepy" energy, but it was something he found he could get past. He found that the reptilians were emotional like us, unlike the unemotional grays he interacted with. He does not view the reptilians as being "in charge" of this planet.

He says there are three levels of interaction with ETs. Our regular government, the first level, is for the most part ignorant of the whole thing. The second level, which most of us would think of as the dark cabal, is the power elite of rich people, royal families, etc., and they shoot down craft, capture beings, back engineer technology, etc. Those on the second level thinks they know what is going on and are in control, and they are to an extent, but their focus is too much on this physical world and material success in it (my words) and that keeps them (and us) from advancing. There is a third level that interacts on a regular basis with ETs. Sparks describes them as almost an independent civilization on the earth who to a certain extent don't care about the rest of us. The third level is very far advanced above the second level.

He says a lot more. If you get a chance, give it a listen. The best stuff is in part II.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #59
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jnana! I am a member..Mel's the best...and That sounds like a great show...I'm on it
Old 10-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #60
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

This is my third attempt to post this morning. This is a test. Am I being blocked and if so why?
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #61
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He does not view the reptilians as being "in charge" of this planet.
Jnana....thank you for sharing that...on this particular subject...I agree with
Jim Sparks.

We have free will...what we do with that free will is the key!
And I believe this is what the PTB are afraid we will discover...It's a greater part of our Power

Last edited by BROOK; 10-17-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #62
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
This is my third attempt to post this morning. This is a test. Am I being blocked and if so why?
I see you LH
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #63
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
LionHawk - Don't pay attention to this. It's just jibber-jabber for the search engines. Google can crunch things much faster than I can.

[Search = "reptilians" in Avalon forum]

David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Phtha

10-15-2009 09:37 PM
by 14 Chakras Go to last post
77 3,717 Project Avalon General Discussion

Joshua P Warren/Reptilians
Karen

09-17-2009 12:35 PM
by orthodoxymoron Go to last post
1 531 Whistleblower Testimony

David Icke at Kerrang! Radio Part 1 of 5 Talking about reptilians
micjer

07-17-2009 08:51 PM
by tone3jaguar Go to last post
5 521 Project Avalon General Discussion

1 Attachment(s) Reptilians and Mind Control (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
orthodoxymoron

05-23-2009 03:56 AM
by Christo888 Go to last post
68 2,702 Project Camelot General Discussion

Does this mead we descended from reptilians?
Brinty

05-21-2009 04:17 AM
by Humble Janitor Go to last post
2 171 Off-Topic

Reptilians & Underground Bases:coast 30th march,2009.
Antaletriangle

04-02-2009 05:59 AM
by orthodoxymoron Go to last post
11 693 Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Grays and Reptilians May be Interdimensional
Dominic

03-19-2009 08:08 AM
by Humble Janitor Go to last post
16 844 Ufology

Reptilians arrived in 1608: short video clip.
Antaletriangle

11-17-2008 01:14 AM
by Antaletriangle Go to last post
0 281 Conspiracy Research
Cool
Reptilians in Malta tunnels
Seth Haniel

11-06-2008 04:27 PM
by Antaletriangle Go to last post
4 636 Conspiracy Research

TV Shows with Reptilians or Similar alien species in Camelot.
David

11-04-2008 02:04 PM
by Labratinaz Go to last post
5 1,515 Conspiracy Research

Lieutenant Col. Sc. Reptilians under Brecon beacons and more!
Antaletriangle

09-25-2008 02:36 PM
by arcora Go to last post
10 1,764 Whistleblower Testimony

Stewart SwerdlowOn Reptilians/MKULTRA Mind Control (Pt.1)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #64
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Love Reptilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Jim Sparks explains it very well in his book The Keepers ;-)
P4BL0 - You moved the picture! To comment on a past pic. The hair - reminded me of this ...

Lady of Liberty -

Medusa (Greek myth) -

Kali (Indian myth) -

Old 10-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #65
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the Sparks interview as well.

Also I want to point out that I don't agree with my friend on reptilians.

The way of thinking about them as evil is again based on duality.

I don't think of reps as evil and even had an argument with my friend on this.
His reasoning is they are reptiles, lay eggs, don't nurse their young, etc;
and as such they are disconnected from heart energy. I don't agree, I think they are just based on a different DNA sequence and just because not everyone or everything is mammalian in the multiverse doesn't invalidate
their energy/ or basis to be *here* or *there* or wherever.

Sparks says the government did not honor the wishes of the reptilians (I got the book yesterday and started reading it last night) and as such have not held to the agreement to clean up the planet.

So that would stand to reason the reps have got a bad reputation (and this is perhaps deliberate on the part of our government to spread disinfo because they see the whole alien agenda as a threat- yes a threat to their artificial economy- again isn't this what Greer is trying to get across- although I don't agree with Greer that the greys are govt. created EBE's).

We know that certain alien factions are upset we have some of their technology (the AI system for example) and again this goes along with what Sparks was told by them (exchange of technology if we agreed to clean up planet- we didn't and stole some of their technology and they are upset and rightfully so).

My little boy has had interaction with green beings who have red eyes (he was terrified as a toddler of them) but now he says they are his friends and they are nice to him and show him things/take him places.
For a 5 year old her certainly knows about things the average 5 year old does not and has not been exposed to video or TV (goes to a Steiner school)
a few weeks ago he told me they took him to the "Gizer pyramid" and a place near the Bermuda triangle. His description of it was just mind boggling for me as an adult. He could not have made it up. Most times he does not want to talk about it and we have asked him repeated times whether or not he was supposed to talk about it. It's like they *shut* him down from speaking too much.

He has also seen greys but his main interactions are with the green beings with red eyes. I reckon my daughter's and I would have been much too terrified to see such beings and that's why they have used the grey's with us as well as Nordics (who may just be screen images and really reptoid).

I have had numerous (life long) sexual encounters with *blank* entities and Nordics and I've always wondered if they were really reptoids disguised as blank images and Nordics).
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #66
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Carol- I know that symbology of it- I think there is something deeper- why as a 2-3 year old was I encoded with this symbol? This was not done by greys but by human factions who delve in darker energies (Illuminati).
I don't want to name names but everyone would recognize the names of the perpetrators.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #67
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I am interested in what George Kassivalas says regarding Reptilians
and others - including the Nordics. www.georgekassivalas.com

He says he has had personal experience with these beings - and
to me he comes across as believable.

The main thng he emphasises is DECEPTION. And that deception
is very rife at this present time. He says that there are beings
that are incredibly beautiful, appear as full of love, but that he
has personally experienced cruelty and torture beyond belief
from them. He says they have the ability to influence the central
nervous system and produce an ecstatic feeling of pure bliss.

He believes the Galactic Federation of Light is the empire of
these deceptive beings, and that they are about to arrive
in ships, and encourage people (with what seems like great
love) to board and leave the earth.

He also has much to say about the Divine Feminine - and I
think from this standpoint, he might interest you, eleni.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #68
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
I am interested in what George Kassivalas says regarding Reptilians
and others - including the Nordics. www.georgekassivalas.com
Linky no worky - Problem loading page Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.georgekassivalas.com.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #69
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Noela,
Yes, the link doesn't work and I am very interested. I have gone back and forth on the deception issue myself and waver back and forth- good- bad and my present feeling is they are neither and it's all how one looks at it which again gets into the issue if duality itself.

I think so many themes on being played out on earth level, other dimensions, astral planes etc; I do not believe the greys are demonic entities from the astral level. I'm not saying they are benign either- I just don't see them originating from an astral plane even though they traverse the astral realm.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #70
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Linky no worky - Problem loading page Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.georgekassivalas.com.
Are you sure the spelling is correct?

kassivalas is giving just one or two hits at google.com and mama.com
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #71
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I am mulling freestyle. I can relate to amphibians a bit more than reptiles. However, reptiles are integrated with the environment for body heat, a very different system than mammalian. Rattle snakes, for instance, could be 'sun worshippers' - they need to collect the warmth of the sun, like solar panels. Mammals have an internal thermostat (homeostasis). When humans get a 'chill' we're either cold or terrified.

What are reptiles breathing systems? Amphibians mostly have an external gills.

Most reptiles breathe by changing the volume of the body cavity. By contractions of the muscles moving the ribs, the volume of the body cavity is increased, creating a negative pressure, which is restored to atmospheric level by air rushing into the lungs. By contraction of body muscles, the volume of the body cavity is reduced, forcing air out of the lungs. http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...iratory-system
Old 10-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #72
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Are you sure the spelling is correct?

kassivalas is giving just one or two hits at google.com and mama.com
I just clicked on Noela's link and that was the message I got. I didn't look for it any further.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #73
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Medusa is a sweetheart..

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:35 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #74
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I have had numerous (life long) sexual encounters with *blank* entities and Nordics and I've always wondered if they were really reptoids disguised as blank images and Nordics).
Hi eleni - Do the Nordics look like this (Technoviking)?

Last edited by no caste; 10-17-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #75
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Oh sorry folks - I'm wrong on two counts - the website is -

www.georgekavassilas.org

Sorry for all the confusion!

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote