Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default ALCHEMIA and the Power of the Cross

Fantastic documentary on the truth of alchemi and relation to a discovery in the south east of france on the borders of spain.

A prohecy was uncovered that spoke of a double catastrophe that would befall the world at the end of the age which he described as were connected to the 4 key cycles of time in relation to the 26000 year cycle. These 5 key points are associated with 4 signs of the zodiac. Coincidently the end of the cycle appears to be in the age of aquarius (or the season).

We are talking about the great cross in the sky that was the symbol used by Yeshua and also is used by the ancient prophets to symbolize the future period that would usher in the end of the world and judgment day. (i kid you not)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNvdI...eature=related

Last edited by utarion; 02-01-2010 at 10:26 AM.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ALCHEMIA and the Power of the Cross

Utarion,

Fascinating post and excellent videos!

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

thank you utarion ... just began viewing these videos ...
very interesting ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks futureyes and bigmo for your feedback. Glad you liked it.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

so...are we all going to go to Peru now?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

I just got to Australia, I convinced the family it would be safer here than the northern hemisphere.

Peru, does seem like a reasonable place to go. Lots of activity in that part of the world especially concerning the mayans and 2012.
I am apprehensive about the underground tunnels, I have my suspicions about what is down there, I would sooner take my chances above ground. But I do believe there will be supernatural intervention at some point. I know there is a spiritual guide (spirit of God) that is directing us where to be and how to prepare.

Some believe that the ET’s will intervene, the truth of the matter there is a war brewing around us and the escalation of events will unfold in there due course. The fact of the matter is that we have been deceived at every level, by very powerful beings external to out reality. The world has been conditioned to accept a warped reality (manufactured to keep us obedient slaves as not to question anything around us). By external I am not implying outside this planet but within the confines of this planet, I believe they live in the Oceans and the undergrounds.

Also, to note, the princes of this world have a certain amount of time allotted to them by the King of the universe and the clock is running out. This is the great zodiacal clock of the heavens. Something to consider as we enter the zodiacal sign of Aquarius (or the dawn of ..) meaning time of enlightenment / revealing , as depicted in the imagery of the man holding the jug and pouring out of something). Now consider from the book of revelations the depictions of the 7th angel

The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!"

What is the symbology of what is being poured out , fire is a strong possibility.

The imagery used in the bible in many times uses astronomical expressions and when understood by reason of spirit and truth we can understand the deeper mysteries and knowledge contained within its pages.

Hope this helps.