Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Andrew Collins: Discovery Beneath The Pyramids

Greetings All. Who I am what I am and if I am who I claim I am, is irrelevant. On the other hand truth is all that matters. Yeshua is his name.

Dr. Zahi Hawass is trying to suppress the truth from getting out. Lets shout it from the roof tops.

Fantastic discovery

Beneath the pyramids of Egypt lies a network of catacombs, hewn chambers, and cave tunnels that were lost for nearly 200 years. They have now been rediscovered and explored for the first time by science and history writer and best-selling author Andrew Collins. Using the newly uncovered memoirs of Henry Salt, the British Consulate General to Egypt in 1816, along with astronomical alignments featuring the constellation of Cygnus, Andrew Collins, whos search was funded by Edgar Cayces Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), has found the entrance to a hidden world. Collins talks about what exactly he has found, whether or not these caves lead to the lost Hall of Records, their relationship to the stars, what Egyptian authorities and Zahi Hawass have to say, and more. [and if you can link to the book:
http://arebookstore.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_101]

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._Pyramids_1_2/

Excerp from his book ... well worth buying...
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/ar...n%20240709.htm
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Andrew Collins: Discovery Beneath The Pyramids

Cool links .... thanks so much!

hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Your welcome buddy. Glad you enjoyed.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Zahi Hawass was always a fraud.
He is a front for the NWO.

ZAHI IS BLOCKING ALL ARCHEOLOGICAL EXCAVATIONS IN EGYPT
UNTIL HIS TROOPS HAVE A CHANCE TO EMPTY ALL THE ITEMS.
This has been verified countless times by archeologists who found new sites, delayed by Zahi for no reason, and when Zahi finally allowed them to proceed with their excavations, they found everything 'empty', even though it seems that this sites have never been opened before.

a friend of mine, archeologist, returned recently from Egypt.
They saw Moroccan Military trucks and Moroccan military personal coming in the middle of the night and looting underground passages. These trucks drove to the desert back to Morocco, and the loots are probably in the vaults of the Vatican or some bankers.

few years ago
some Europeans journalists reported that Hawass hanged large blankets in front of the pyramid's entrance to hide it from the public. The pyramids were closed to the public during this period. trucks drove behind the blankets and removed many items which were shipped probably to the NWO.

I recently saw another 'documentary'
and instead of Hawass, they interviewed his 'helper', a beautiful young Egyptian woman. It was clear that the NWO programmed her just as they did Zahi.

Keep in mind that Egypt is totally under NWO control.
Egypt survives on two billions dollars which we give them per year.
All they have to do in exchange for this $2000 000 000.00, is to allow us to loot their archeological sites; as we have been doing for about 50 years.

ALSO,
in exchange for the $2 000 000 000.00 a year,
we in the west are abducting our own citizens and sending them in the middle of the night via secret airplanes to Egypt, to be tortured.
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #5
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting Tokyo Rose. Interesting indeed.

My first impression when I read the post was "How did this person manage to access the very hard to access pyramids?" This has always presented a challenge and red flag for Archaeologists and the general public for decades.
To add to the curiously gained access, this gentlemen also found the time to write a book about it.

On a side note. The second link (disclosetv) it shows at the beginning of the interview a photo of him (i think) standing at what looks like an underground passage entrance. Notice the large number of Orbs around the entrance.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKYO ROSE View Post
Zahi Hawass was always a fraud.
He is a front for the NWO.

ZAHI IS BLOCKING ALL ARCHEOLOGICAL EXCAVATIONS IN EGYPT
UNTIL HIS TROOPS HAVE A CHANCE TO EMPTY ALL THE ITEMS.
This has been verified countless times by archeologists who found new sites, delayed by Zahi for no reason, and when Zahi finally allowed them to proceed with their excavations, they found everything 'empty', even though it seems that this sites have never been opened before.

a friend of mine, archeologist, returned recently from Egypt.
They saw Moroccan Military trucks and Moroccan military personal coming in the middle of the night and looting underground passages. These trucks drove to the desert back to Morocco, and the loots are probably in the vaults of the Vatican or some bankers.

few years ago
some Europeans journalists reported that Hawass hanged large blankets in front of the pyramid's entrance to hide it from the public. The pyramids were closed to the public during this period. trucks drove behind the blankets and removed many items which were shipped probably to the NWO.

I recently saw another 'documentary'
and instead of Hawass, they interviewed his 'helper', a beautiful young Egyptian woman. It was clear that the NWO programmed her just as they did Zahi.

Keep in mind that Egypt is totally under NWO control.
Egypt survives on two billions dollars which we give them per year.
All they have to do in exchange for this $2000 000 000.00, is to allow us to loot their archeological sites; as we have been doing for about 50 years.

ALSO,
in exchange for the $2 000 000 000.00 a year,
we in the west are abducting our own citizens and sending them in the middle of the night via secret airplanes to Egypt, to be tortured.
Excellent commentary. Yes I agree with you on all accounts. On another note, I have been in contact with Patrick Geryl

He and his team found the location of the labyrinth in Hawara. They made the announcement in Belgium, then afterwards Dr. Zahi Hawass has suppressed the find and shutdown the project.

He is rotten to the core the guy. Always suppressing information and preventing the truth from coming out.

I can share evidence for the find and the docs he sent.

Last edited by utarion; 01-29-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Andrew Collins: Discovery Beneath The Pyramids

Quote:
Originally Posted by utarion View Post
I can share evidence for the find and the docs he sent.
Please do so...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
On a side note. The second link (disclosetv) it shows at the beginning of the interview a photo of him (i think) standing at what looks like an underground passage entrance. Notice the large number of Orbs around the entrance.
You're right, the orbs were very apparent in some of the photo's...great observation! With all the souls that have been mummified and entombed in the area, it makes a lot of sense that orbs would be there.

Interesting video, thanks for sharing!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Here is 1 of 4 documents. I can only attach one file at the time.

Will add the others in differnet thread..

Thanks for feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf labyrinth_of_Egypt.pdf (77.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 01-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #10
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

I am unable to upload the other docs. There is a file limit size. Any other method ?