Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 05:21 AM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope.flv

Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope.
This is footage is from an amateur astronomers telescope,he has pictures and video evidence of large space craft in space around our planet.The government deny it but its there,if it is are governments up there then why are they there? and what are they there for?,if it isn't our governments then who is it? where are they from? and what are they doing there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoHeaT-9co0
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:55 AM   #2
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope.flv

Hi Truth!...
hey thanx for posting that ... It is certainly very good proof that something very MAJOR is going on..

Peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting viewing indeed, thank you Truth!
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Holy CR@P!!!!

It's like they were phasing in and out of our reality AND morphing!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I think we will see and hear more of what is going on now that the veil is thinning!

I am happy you all enjoyed it!

Truth
Old 01-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #6
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I’m growing a bit weary of all of the inconclusive evidence. I smell a government agenda here. All of these vids with light orbs, gaseous clouds and space debris steer up to much hype…the type of hype needed for the Gov. to initiate their fake alien invasion. With all the talk about GFL and other aliens…there should be at least one video circulating somewhere with undeniable proof. But there isn’t…sad to say. With that said, I do feel something is brewing...I'm just not sure if its a good thing or not.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

From what you would think of as "conventional craft",

To something in between, to

Something almost resembling either a jelly fish, or maybe
something purely electro-magnetic in nature

there was certainly a variety.

Pic 4 definitely looks like he may have captured either an electro-magnetic anomaly, Or
Then again it could just be folk who get around in a manner we just don't
normally think of.

Pic 3 struck a chord with me, though. Like I'd seen this one before. Took a
minute, then the light came on. I remember seeing pics of a similar craft, and
they were being compared to heiroglyphs and how they "resembled" modern
day helicopters. If anyone knows where they could put their hand to such pics
and post them here, it would be interesting for comparison.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

For some reason I kept wondering if what I was watching might have been filmed through a microscope instead of a telescope.

Last edited by Malynda; 01-27-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: clarity
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Good to question, also good to discover new things out there we may not understand.

I am tired of thinking everything is a cover up I am not wired that way

Whether or not this is the Truth, I cannot say but it is something to consider
Old 01-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I would be likely to believe most of this was recorded under water. But who knows. 4:10 or so looks like waves from under water. And many other sections.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #11
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

My sound is broken so I was unable to hear anything that was said in the video- so apologizes if these questions were answered:

1. Was this filmed in one night or on multiple dates (when)?
2. Where was it filmed?
3. What type of telescope and what size lens was used?
4. What type of camera was used?

Also - we have CSETI and ESETI members here - are these images anything like the ones you see?

Interesting images - thanks for posting this.

El

Last edited by 5thElement; 01-20-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: added a question
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #12
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Fred: the multi-colored "something in between" craft doesn't look like it came from a water solution microscopic slide to me. Neither does it look like space debris. The color could have been photoshopped, but I don't think so. It's difficult to get that definition. Strange days, indeed. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #13
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
My sound is broken so I was unable to hear anything that was said in the video- so apologizes if these questions were answered:

1. Was this filmed in one night or on multiple dates (when)?
2. Where was it filmed?
3. What type of telescope and what size lens was used?
4. What type of camera was used?

Also - we have CSETI and ESETI members here - are these images anything like the ones you see?

Interesting images - thanks for posting this.

El
Here is some information on the photographer

Enter John Lenard Walson. He is an amateur astronomer who developed a system for photographing and video taping near earth and deep space objects. These objects appear to be huge spaceships or mega-structures built by unknown intelligences. I became aware of Walson through a fabulous new film entitled Interstellar. The film is yet another wonderful creation from eclectic filmmaker Jose Escamilla. UFO researchers and enthusiasts appreciate his work on several films which have documented the evidence for Alien visitations. Jose has once again brought forth a though-provoking, visual work of art that informs as well as it entertains.

Walson represents a new generation of twenty-first century amateur astronomers that have moved beyond merely searching for planets. Unlike most of their professional colleagues, they do not choose to ignore signs of other life in the universe. Instead, they look for and document evidence for those signs. Carl Sagan once summed up the twentieth century attitude of most Astronomers by saying, “I’m looking for stars, moons and planets. I’m not looking for E.T. That’s not tangible science.â€

John Lenard Walson’s contraption is unique and his methods as yet unproven, however, he has a substantial body of amazing images. He also has some fans in the scientific community. Astronomers and others from Academia have visited this photographic wunderkind and left impressed with his techniques. Sadly, his work may be the best-kept secret in Amateur Astronomy. I certainly haven’t seen anything about him in the main stream media. However, I believe that will change as the new film from Jose Escamilla takes hold on TBLN.

Interstellar showcases his work and helps make the vast distances of space seem a bit less expansive and empty. The film runs for thirty minutes and is a must-see for anyone interested in space science and the search for extra-terrestrials. It’s fresh air to people like me that have had to endure years of constant skepticism by the majority of Astronomers. Most cannot or will not give credence to any evidence that proves the existence of life outside of our own. Those that tip their hat to the idea of other forms of life in the universe turn right around and claim that it’s just not capable of visiting us.

If astronomers, scientists and the news media are skeptical of John Lenard Walson, he’s in good company. Like the pioneers of astronomy that came before him, Walson is destined to change the minds of many. I hope his work and the film that has done such a masterful job of documenting it will do more than that. It’s my desire to see the direction of astronomy move away from ignoring evidence for extra-terrestrial life forms and back into the business of investigating it.

It wasn’t that long ago that scientists and astronomers believed that the universe was more than just a gathering of lifeless heavenly bodies. Some felt it was “teeming with life.†It’s always been my feeling that a few key scientists and astronomers owing their grants and careers directly or indirectly to government funds or intervention sold out. Being already skeptical by nature, they sold out their profession and lead others along by their influence to a place far removed from the assumption of life other than human in the far reaches of space.

The work of John Lenard Walson and ground-breaking filmmakers like Jose Escamilla provides hope for a more objective tomorrow among scientists, astronomers and the media. Having watched the film, I am not a fan because I research UFOs. I am a fan because no one has given me reason to doubt the amazing images I see recorded from the modest telescope lens of J. L. Walson. Watch and make up your own mind. You can read more about the film and view a trailer at http://Interstellar.UFOguy.com

http://www.content4reprint.com/recre...rrestrials.htm
Old 01-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #14
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope.flv

I love this movie. It makes you think what is out there. This Sunday I saw two

ships one was glowing blue and white and green, the other was red. Every time

I see a ship, I just smile point my conscious at them and let them know I see

them.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #15
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

One (whatever it is- doesn't look like a star fleet to me) reminds me of Christ on a cross- anyone notice that?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:55 PM   #16
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
One (whatever it is- doesn't look like a star fleet to me) reminds me of Christ on a cross- anyone notice that?
I did notice that. There was another one that seemed to "morph" into a male face and then into a female face.

It is very interesting and I am open to the idea but I am a bit suspect of the video methods.

El
Old 01-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Its a shame the video poster chose to rip off John Leonard Walson's work without crediting him with it. He has a ton of this sort of footage.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #18
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Its a shame the video poster chose to rip off John Leonard Walson's work without crediting him with it. He has a ton of this sort of footage.
Are you sure it's just not a video of the same craft by two different individuals? This would surely be good news because it would mean that two indipendent sources confirm the same subjects of the videoing.

did you find the exact same frames in the two different footages?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:18 AM   #19
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Are you sure it's just not a video of the same craft by two different individuals? This would surely be good news because it would mean that two indipendent sources confirm the same subjects of the videoing.

scrap that. the first video does credit John Leonard Walson in the initial frames.

Sorry.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:18 AM   #20
OCTEEL
Avalon Senior Member

research ed grimsley. gary mckinnon. if your seeking more info. the information is out there,..it's not just going to fall into everyones lap. -
OCTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:19 AM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

He has a signature "technique" that so far no one else has been able to reproduce, as far as my understanding he guards this secret. If you find out otherwise please let me know.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #22
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
scrap that. the first video does credit John Leonard Walson in the initial frames.

Sorry.
Oh you are right! silly me, I missed that somehow... I was referring to the description of the video and tags by the youtube poster though, no mention of the source there at all.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #23
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
He has a signature "technique" that so far no one else has been able to reproduce, as far as my understanding he guards this secret. If you find out otherwise please let me know.
This is what frustrates me - he refuses to give out times/dates, locations or techniques and has since he "developed" this signature technique circa 2007. I am not trying to discredit him - I want him to get the credit he deserves if these images are real. If he will not even share it with amatuer astronomy buffs on-line who REALLY want to see what he is seeing (with no hidden agendas) then I will unfortunately remain skeptical
Old 01-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #24
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTEEL View Post
research ed grimsley. gary mckinnon. if your seeking more info. the information is out there,..it's not just going to fall into everyones lap. -
HI OCTEEL are you saying that Gary McKinnon has finally talked about what he uncovered in his investigations?

I won't say hacking, because this would have been unecessary had they just disclosed the UFO information

As far as I am concerned this information belongs to us as sovereign citizens of the planet
Old 01-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #25
OCTEEL
Avalon Senior Member

TRUTH- i don't know that he's stated specifics,..yet. i'm sure your familiar of the old interviews w/ him. it does however imply that there is such knowledge out there thats being held regarding this subject. i was just stating names in hopes that people wanting to find more info on this subject that aren't familiar w/ gary mckinnon and ed grimsley would now have such names at their diposal to do more research on their own. i do believe these crafts are out there,....i don't know anyone that has the slightest clue on the truth behind it all. it's just another can of worms...in a dumpster thats allready full of them.
OCTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote