Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Found a "newest" theory on Norway Spiral. it was missile but "HAARP" used to stop it

I looked around and could not find a post on discussing this particular new article about the norway spiral.

It's from the Enterprisemission.com

A "Nobel Torsion Message" Over Norway? Part III

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message3.htm

This struck me as most possible. I at first could not dismiss the possibility of it being a missile. Then I read more about the EISCAT facility and threw out the missile theory shortly but then later I read more in-depth analyses about the missile probability and it sealed the deal that is must have been a missile involved... But the spiral and some questions about it all were still un-answered.

Then I found this just now. It just makes sense the first part but later it goes into much speculation. Interesting for sure but seems to far drawn at the moment.

EISCAT used whit torsion field EM technology to "stop" a missile in it's tracks destroying it. and a side result was the extraordinary display we all could partake off.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Found a "newest" theory on Norway Spiral. it was missile but "HAARP" used to stop

You may want to check this out.

Lucus at Brave New Books 1/27/2010: The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind 1/13
http://www.youtube.com/user/FloydAnd...12/q_GeAy2MCzc
Old 02-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Found a "newest" theory on Norway Spiral. it was missile but "HAARP" used to stop

The Norway Spiral Event will go down in history as the Thuban Missile Crisis. (How do you think abraxasinas got here?)

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The Norway Spiral Event will go down in history as the Thuban Missile Crisis. (How do you think abraxasinas got here?)

Namaste
It all makes sense now!!!!

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Could I ask the reference of why you bring Thuban up?

I've checked that Thuban thread in the beginning but it was to much to read after 8 or so pages later. Much just went over my head so I saw no point in looking at it but maybe check back time to time looking at maybe something that "felt" should be read?

Did I miss something about him saying something concerning the Norway Spiral?

And Carol I have to thank you for pointing me to those videos.

Pretty much 80% was stuff I've already encountered over time looking and reading things. Was nice to see it all brought back to attention and together.
Though there was not much thought on what the spiral might have been. The points and references he brings up in connection I really can't say I feel makes much sense for this current spiral event. Though I found much new widened information presented about the rock carvings whit spirals in his presentation which I enjoyed.
But I felt that was different to what we saw whit Norway.

Maybe the spirals represent weapons used all over causing mayhem back in old days? And we just now rediscovered this fearsome weapon?

Though in context I can't see how it would need for everyone to flee to the mountains. The theory of that rogue raider seems more plausible. But the spiral could be a few different things. Doesn't mean it's exactly that what happened whit Norway. And this was a "isolated incident" for now. The carvings seem to indicate it was all over earth... or at least all mountains where people survived and felt compelled to carve it down in rock.

But back to the missile and EISCAT missile blocker? No one feels this is plausible or feel to share something to it?

If it was a "weapons" test by the EISCAT and it's technology I see no better time to test it and have a opportunity than try to disrupt a missile test by a "provocatour" than Russia indicated whit it's choice of day in missile launch test. And where would we find another missile? Russia would be really the only supplier to give target practice targets. Voluntary or not. But seems in-voluntary in the context though.
And can they say anything back publicly? Not really... unless they wanted to share to everyone that their ICBM's are useless against this new tech? Or anywhere else that decide to follow and build their own arrays following the physics of it?

It's really interesting to take this road on what it was.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote