Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 11:16 PM   #26
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Draconian civilization, for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post
here is my view on Alex collier`s draconis...maby this will shad some light on the issue, if it is alex babbling you got it from...

i have never seen an Alpha Draconis or had any experience about it, i have heard Alex tell storys about them. the problem is:

1. an such advanced race would wipe us out quicker then you could say "sunflower" if that was the intension.

2. an advanced race would, in logic, be extreme spiritual and the only destructive force would then be "religion", again they would wipe us out with no mercy if we didnt fit in there "religion".

3. by being highly spiritual they would have knowledge or an opinion on the compose of the universe and would know if we had an place in creation, and if not, again wiped out with no mercy.

4. it do not fit that the Alpha Draconis is such supreme race and so feard that they where cast out some place and dumped here, in an event like that they would surly use their energy on retaliation towards those whom got them "cast out", and the fact that they are "supreme" makes it unrealistic that some other race would have the resources to cast them out...

there are surly races with diff. agendas but the scale doesnt support an all supreme race that bully around in the galaxy.

cheers....
Ironically, In the light of Alex Collier, your questions are covered in his lectures. In fact, most of what you wrote here is based on your own belief system anyways.

All I'm saying is that, when we grow up, most of us lose their true ability to see the bigger picture due to "our education".
We are taught to look, smell, taste and think in a very specific way.
It's just not up to us to judge matters like this.
The best thing for us to do at this moment, is try to bundle as much (dis)information as possible. Plain and simple.

No judgement, no interpretation, no bias
-------
Quote:
plz, dont wast time reading mtsar, hes is an fraud.
look here: http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/en...18_17_11-07_00

and i have read his books and seen all his films, and wow was this a bommer...

ill throw thisone in to.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1QbSrNZQUQ
When we speak about Mr. Tsarion, we speak about Jordan Maxwell aswell. Hand and glove. I repeat, since when does judging put us ahead?
You ought to read between the lines here.

Jordan maxwell
This video was posted on this forum some time ago.

One of his quotes was: Always trust the person looking for the truth, don't ever trust the one who's found it
An other one was: A lot of kind words have been told about me, but I want to clarify a few things: I'm not the foremost authority on anything.

This is where your belief system steps in. We are so used at reading books, following instructions of a teacher, watching National geographic to the point we become apathetic. You think that's by chance?

Bottom line here is: don't judge the teacher, judge yourself.
I could care less if Tsarion is plain wrong on various aspects of his research and I'm sure there are others who'd agree.
The only thing debunkers achieve is a status quo. As far as I know, that doesn't particularly put us ahead
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #27
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
and he can pick them out in a crowd. He said that they produce a weird or no aura. He has pointed them out to me.

They have been here a long time.
Any chance you could elaborate on this?
Are these beings so common you can spot them, even in a crowd? This intrigues me so much!
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:44 PM   #28
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

The most detailed and informative as well as incredibly believable account i have witnessed so far on the Draconian civilisation was that of Alex Collier.

It ties in with a lot of information my brain has indiscriminantly accumulated over the years which is one reason why this guy appears so credible to me. I also find him very credible because.. i just get that friday feeling when i watch him talk.. id like to think i have good intuition when it comes to people telling me fibs and this guy didnt even make my (bs) radar burp.

Theres a lot of reference to some form of reptilian beings in many folklore and legands which span accross many different countries.
What freaks my socks about this is the amazingly similar descriptions given by civilisations which had no means (that we are aware of) of contact with one another.

I do believe there is a civilisation of man eating inteligent velociraptors somewhere in the universe. I just dont know if i want to meet one.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #29
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I would say they are common but, hard to spot for the average human living with limited spirituality . They have taken on our form. I am sure you have had interactions with some in your life.

They like to commit crimes against humanity.

This is one thing I have noticed. They will come out of nowhere cause problems in your life and vanish.

I feel the big media and political parties are either controlled by or operated by these beasts.

They seem to be rather emotionless. I am not sure they have that ability.

I do not worry about them. They can not love. We have so much more power over them.

Last edited by Dominic; 09-18-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #30
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1. an such advanced race would wipe us out quicker then you could say "sunflower" if that was the intension.
Not if you wanted to feed of them. We dont exactly have the utmost respect for cows and considering they are no threat to use we just use them as a food source. In the case of your statement it is just further up the food chain.

Quote:
2. an advanced race would, in logic, be extreme spiritual and the only destructive force would then be "religion", again they would wipe us out with no mercy if we didnt fit in there "religion".
Not true. We do not fully know the laws of the universe. What if when we die there is no heaven and there is no hell.. we just continue to exist. If that was the case then there would be no insentive stopping those who are greedy from putting their own needs and interests before other weaker species. We do it all the time with the fauna here on earth.

Quote:
3. by being highly spiritual they would have knowledge or an opinion on the compose of the universe and would know if we had an place in creation, and if not, again wiped out with no mercy.
Yes and if that knowledge involves there being no reprecussions then what is it to stop them if their souls posess no love?

Quote:
4. it do not fit that the Alpha Draconis is such supreme race and so feard that they where cast out some place and dumped here, in an event like that they would surly use their energy on retaliation towards those whom got them "cast out", and the fact that they are "supreme" makes it unrealistic that some other race would have the resources to cast them out...
It was made clear that they were not sure how the Draconians were sent here. If i have a load of angry frogs swarming around my back yard i'll throw em over the fence into my unwitting neighbours.

Quote:
there are surly races with diff. agendas but the scale doesnt support an all supreme race that bully around in the galaxy.
cheers....
It works in the school yard, why not here?
Old 09-18-2008, 05:22 AM   #31
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not true. We do not fully know the laws of the universe. What if when we die there is no heaven and there is no hell.. we just continue to exist. If that was the case then there would be no insentive stopping those who are greedy from putting their own needs and interests before other weaker species. We do it all the time with the fauna here on earth.
as you say, we dont know the law of the univers, but still you claim im out in the blue, you see im implementing the logic that would be relevant of what we know.

Quote:
It was made clear that they were not sure how the Draconians were sent here. If i have a load of angry frogs swarming around my back yard i'll throw em over the fence into my unwitting neighbours.
so you say frogs are supreme beings....sweet...

Quote:
It works in the school yard, why not here?
well, a school yard is filld with human beings so that would not implement the behavior of an all supreme being.....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:46 AM   #32
houman
Avalon Senior Member

This could be due to Depleted Uranium contamination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Just stumbled onto the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2fRg...eature=related

Just a hyper-rare deformity or evidence of Reptilian influence?
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:00 AM   #33
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

im skeptical about an advanced race feeding off of us as well.

the whole idea of another class of beings being EVOLVED means that they realistically would be past this warfare stage of 3rd dimensional evolution.
i think if they WERE warlike theyd either wipe themselves out or would be monitored by advanced beings that made sure they kept their lunacy contained on their native biosphere.

in either case why would another advanced race "dump" them here, karmically speaking that advanced race would infact be responsible for much of our pain and misery if they did and im sure theyd know this. second why would other advanced races monitoring us not immediately get rid of the non native race manipulating us? if you monitor a zoo you dont let the tigers get through the hole in the wall to the penguins.

think about this, we must have a quarratine on us by advanced races until we can figure out peace. we've back engineered technology to the point where we COULD explore our solar system and perhaps our galaxy but we havent. why would they let us potentially harm other planets and species? clearly they are limiting our exploration for our own good as well as the good of other races. now keeping that in mind, why would "greys" or "reptillians" be allowed to leave there biospheres and tamper with us?

this is why dr steven greer's POV makes most sense, that greys and reptillians are manufactured by black ops programs using psychotronic devices and most ufology/paranormal sites accept the "abduction phenomena" as real, and who could blame them, i would too if i didnt do the research into this realm that i have, as well as pose common sense questions.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #34
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

the whole idea of another class of beings being EVOLVED means that they realistically would be past this warfare stage of 3rd dimensional evolution.
i think if they WERE warlike theyd either wipe themselves out or would be monitored by advanced beings that made sure they kept their lunacy contained on their native biosphere.

in either case why would another advanced race "dump" them here, karmically speaking that advanced race would infact be responsible for much of our pain and misery if they did and im sure theyd know this. second why would other advanced races monitoring us not immediately get rid of the non native race manipulating us? if you monitor a zoo you dont let the tigers get through the hole in the wall to the penguins.

think about this, we must have a quarratine on us by advanced races until we can figure out peace. we've back engineered technology to the point where we COULD explore our solar system and perhaps our galaxy but we havent. why would they let us potentially harm other planets and species? clearly they are limiting our exploration for our own good as well as the good of other races. now keeping that in mind, why would "greys" or "reptillians" be allowed to leave there biospheres and tamper with us?

this is why dr steven greer's POV makes most sense, that greys and reptillians are manufactured by black ops programs using psychotronic devices and most ufology/paranormal sites accept the "abduction phenomena" as real, and who could blame them, i would too if i didnt do the research into this realm that i have, as well as pose common sense questions.
haleluja....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:49 AM   #35
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A race of beings would not have to be spiritualy evolved to be very much evolved technologically. We are a good example of this, we have the technology to go to the moon yet we are not advanced enough spiritually to clothe and feed our own people.

It comes again to the question of spirituality and what exactly spirituality is. We see fox's hunting rabbits and using them as a source of energy without a second thought for the poor rabbits welfare (lol). It all comes down to choice. I personally choose to help others instead of using them to my own advantage, and i know many who are inclined to do the exact opposite.

I'm sceptical that everything in this universe is made of love and light, if we look at our own planet maybe it can be used as an example of our galaxy just on a smaller scale. We have many predators that feed off other lifeforms just to survive and i cant see that this would have to be much different on a galactic scale.

As a race of people we know much less about life then we think we do. And we know little to nothing about the bigger picture.

I'm sure cows debate about us like this all the time whilst were fattening them up
Old 09-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #36
Racsouran
Banned

there is a high chance of the possible evolution of an reptilian species here. The earth is old and many species have come and gone.

True or not, i don´t know, no matter how many sources tell there are.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #37
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
here is my view on Alex collier`s draconis...maby this will shad some light on the issue, if it is alex babbling you got it from...

i have never seen an Alpha Draconis or had any experience about it, i have heard Alex tell storys about them. the problem is:

cheers....

A very very good argument

Do you guys not remember movies like Mars Attacks, War of the Worlds, Independence Day, Predator...?
If there really would be an extraterrestial warrior-race with laser weapons and so on, we wouldn't be here anymore.
They would have wiped us out so easily.

Just remember history and how easy a few dozen Spaniards with black powder muskets and a few cannons were able to wipe out thousands of Indians (Mayas and Atztecs).

Last edited by King Lear; 09-18-2008 at 09:42 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:35 PM   #38
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have humans evolved spiritually - in general - in the past 2000 years? Looking at the current situation, it is easy to assume 'no'. It is a small time frame, but you would think we would learn from our mistakes and progress higher. If the current global societal situation persists (and indeed grows worse) without a visible end (hypothetical and unlikely scenario) then indeed the human race may become technologically advanced beyond anything we can imagine. Would it make us better than we are now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I'm sceptical that everything in this universe is made of love and light, if we look at our own planet maybe it can be used as an example of our galaxy just on a smaller scale. We have many predators that feed off other lifeforms just to survive and i cant see that this would have to be much different on a galactic scale.
Well said!

Last edited by Nik; 09-18-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:25 PM   #39
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I look at the Draconian or lizard situation like this.

It's better to believe they are here and be right then to believe the opposite and be wrong.

Otherwise we will most certainly have no chance of freeing ourselves if the situation happens to be the former.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-18-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #40
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

i think this is why we're here: we chose this incarnation-we are amnesiacs;every answer to every question is found in yourself-you are the question and answer.As far as spiritual evolution and technological evolution go there are no rules-the only 'rules' that are laid down are the ones we set ourselves generally speaking.Why is it not possible for a high tech. society to be highly spiritual and why is it not possible for a highly spiritual society to be low tech.?Anything goes and as far as the limitations of our own understandings of 'science' go when infinities appear in equations as they often do this means anything can happen at any time in any given situation.Just chill out i say and learn,love and feel.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #41
IronWoman

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8741m2jLc

watch these videos.. SCARY!!!

maybe.. they Are REAL!!!!

....reptilian?
Old 12-07-2008, 01:32 AM   #42
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Hi thanks for your post i'm altogether along your lines and am along your path-it's quite overgrown the path is i know but we can still see the way beneath the overgrowth.This i'm posting to add to your post-sounds from hell on Art bell,it was recorded in siberia through a geophone whilst geologists were taking seismic soundings in an underground cave-this is what they recorded!Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnxeX2SQso
Man that was horrible.. I don't believe in Hell but that was extremely unpleasant to listen to...
WHY DID YOU POST THAT HERE IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH REPTILIANS OR DRACONIANS !?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #43
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
For the last 18 months I've been researching this reptilian subject. If I recall correctly, the first time I got in touch with it was due to Mr. Icke, I suppose.
A subject like this would most likely be discussed under Science fiction, but than again, who fed us with this idea of "Science fiction", right Those we are in control.

Anyhow, I would have never thought this subject would get so deep.
It really got my attention when I stumbled upon some documents describing these beings as "horned", "most likely living underground near a fireplace" and "feeding itself with our substance of life-blood". These descriptions would come from several sources, whom have no direct affiliation with each other.

-Several testimonies from those whom were (by force) part of the MK-ultra project
-Numerous testimonies of men who were involved with the Montauk project
-The main source of David Icke: Credo Mutwa
- Courtney Brown who gathered his Remote viewing sessions into a book.
-Alex collier, by far the most elaborate in on this subject.

-Our belief systems, myths, legends and our own freaking society based on draconian laws.
--------------------

Credo mutwa video 1
Credo Mutwa video 2
---
Courtney Brown
---
Alex collier
---
Dulce underground facility
---
Montauk testimony 1
Montauk testimony 2

At some point I got stuck on a stalemate. You have a draconian influence from Africa (Zulu's) to India (Caste system), from China (Dragons) to Western factions (Illuminati). Where does it really begin?

I turns out we ought to be looking at it from a completely different perspective, the subspace angle if you will. I've read about "fallen guardians, Angels". We know life goes on when we leave our body behind. We move on to a different realm.

I tried to read as much as possible about this subject: Near-Death-Experiences which ties to the astral world. Sure enough some mentioned this place called "Hell". Knowing the astral world is a spiritual world, not a physical, hell is most likely created by the own individual.

I'm still somewhat confused on
this stage. But this draconian influence we suffer from would directly be controlled by those souls which operate from the astral, subspace world.
How about that!

This would explain all the rituals the have been going on in these secret societies. It all boils down to control, even at the upper part of the pyramide.
No doubt this subject ties in with an even bigger one.

Sure enough we could start a debate about the validity of all this. Disinformation or not, we need some inspiration to lift off.

As always I never try to judge or interpret the information at hand, so If one would have some additional info on this matter..by all means

I have to laugh because in our past life sessions, which total to over 200 hours, hubby and I have seen ourselves as all kinds of reptoids all over the galaxy, lol. I can see why the design was so popular.

In hubby's latest escapade as a reptoid he was inducted into the military at the age of 14 and a flexible seal was surgically inserted into the tough hide on the back of his neck and a bottle of clear liquid with a needle was attached to it.

The bottle contained a drug that would turn these soldiers into crazed killers and it was radio operated. It worked. They were transported to a planet of blue-skinned humanoids and they wreaked havoc.

Do you think there might be a little reptoid in all of us?

love,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #44
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Draconian civilization, for real?

This is the best thing ive ever read on Earth Reptilians.. if you haven't see The Lacerta interview, you're gonna love this:

http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

"...I'm a female reptile being, belonging to a very old reptilian race. We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years...

..We had and have some colonies in the solar system, but we originate on this planet. It's in fact our planet and not yours—it was never yours.."
Old 12-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Right, and Elvis Presley was born in Russia....
Old 12-07-2008, 02:00 AM   #46
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Right, and Elvis Presley was born in Russia....
OH... so its ok for you to be a drug-induced Reptilian warrior but my post is fake before you even read it nice one
Old 12-07-2008, 02:06 AM   #47
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

My apologies that I gave you the impression I was invalidating you. In fact, I have read several times the Lacerta interviews. I was invalidating her and her story line, being that I am somewhat familiar with their M.O.

However, just to be fair, there have been some reptilian past lifes where we were somewhat benign and even felt sorry for the poor humans. That is definitely not part of the overall scene of cultural indoctrination.

I don't ask anyone to believe me, just posting what we went and saw, but I do encourage people to actually see with their own eyes rather than read tons of other being's accounts, including mine. I only post so that others will see that they too can go and look and get the answers for themselves. End of point.

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #48
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Ok point taken, thanks for clearing that up.

I would encourage other people to read the LACERTA INTERVIEW for themselves as it is a very detailed, lucid account which may or may not have factual basis, but is extremely interesting or entertaining depending on your perspective:
http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html
Old 12-07-2008, 02:43 AM   #49
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

On Coast to Coast, Steven Quale was on a couple of nights ago.

Go to this link
http://www.aliendeceptions.com/
Scroll down to Audio Files,C2C, George Noory, Flashpoint & Giants 12-3-8.

They discuss all of it and it's pretty scary to say the least.
Worth listening to the WHOLE interview!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #50
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
A very very good argument

Do you guys not remember movies like Mars Attacks, War of the Worlds, Independence Day, Predator...?
If there really would be an extraterrestial warrior-race with laser weapons and so on, we wouldn't be here anymore.
They would have wiped us out so easily.

Just remember history and how easy a few dozen Spaniards with black powder muskets and a few cannons were able to wipe out thousands of Indians (Mayas and Atztecs).
Ok i see your point, but Do we wipe out COWS, no we heard them , and Eat them . use them for everything we can get out of them. thats Im sure what they are doing to humans.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
draconian, reptiles, reptilian