Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-16-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
hyperspacelace

Default YouTube PRESSURED to Impose Mass Censorship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDI4Po4R5tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pLyC...8B545&index=42

Last edited by hyperspacelace; 09-16-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #2
BPhill

Default Re: YouTube PRESSURED to Impose Mass Censorship

Whoa...
Old 09-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

.....I feel like youtube 'censorship' is really the least of our problems right now. not saying that this isn't significant, but can we stop with the panic/fearmongering tone please.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #4
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings,

Thank you for this update.

Is anyone aware of a way to download or record the videos off of YOUTUBE?

There are some videos that I feel are extremely important to preserve and feel will be targeted. Surly, there are readers that have videos they feel the same about...

So, is there a way to "Save As Is..." youtube favorites?

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
Raffles
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Greetings,

There are some videos that I feel are extremely important to preserve and feel will be targeted. Surly, there are readers that have videos they feel the same about...

Adam K.
Try this program mate.
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Raffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Greetings,

Adam K.

DownloadHelper for Firefox
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #7
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustanddust View Post
.....I feel like youtube 'censorship' is really the least of our problems right now. not saying that this isn't significant, but can we stop with the panic/fearmongering tone please.
Agreed!
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #8
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Greetings,

Adam K.
http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

http://www.youtubecatcher.com/
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all-i'm just proposing the question of youtube censorship and manipulation of hits/views.
I just took a browse at aliendeceptions channel and his latest upload is a coast series about 'Billy' meier-i looked at the views and it states that there are none!!??I for one have viewed them all so there should be at least one view-why are they downtreading interesting and sometimes useful information?I suppose i'm stating the obvious here-i bet base uploads such as naked women and idiotic,viloent stuff receives loads of hits?!I do realise that these channels are now a highly corrupted medium,but why the victimisation of innocent,truth bearing people?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there such a thing as 'Alternative YouTube'? If not...perhaps there should be. This company would have to have one heck of a legal team...as well as moderators, coaches, and fact checkers who could help people avoid legal problems and censorship, while still getting all of their information out. Absolute confidentiality would be a top priority. Also, perhaps there could be an indexing sytem, and suggested orders of viewing, so as to avoid having people view videos they are not emotionally, spiritually, or intellectually prepared for. What truthers do not want is people going crazy, committing suicide, suing, rioting, etc, etc. This would be a sure path to censorship, chaos, tyranny, etc. Perhaps the Powers That Be are giving us enough internet rope to hang ourselves. They can identify who the troublemakers are...and then clamp down...and make an example out of the offenders. This could solidify tyranny...and terrify the sheeple.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-25-2009 at 05:41 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #11
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I was shocked and saddened by the loss of the eyezbback channel on youtube.Both that channel and his other site were unaccessible here and then he reappeared the next day or two as Aliendeceptions but all his playlists , lots of really good shows, were gone. He does often cite the fair use copyright argument. What if Coast to Coast's lawyers got after him? theduderinok has a great channel too , though the content is not generally quite so current.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is there such a thing as 'Alternative YouTube'? If not...perhaps there should be. This company would have to have one heck of a legal team...as well as moderators, coaches, and fact checkers who could help people avoid legal problems and censorship, while still getting all of their information out. Absolute confidentiality would be a top priority. Also, perhaps there could be an indexing sytem, and suggested orders of viewing, so as to avoid having people view videos they are not emotionally, spiritually, or intellectually prepared for. What truthers do not want is people going crazy, committing suicide, suing, rioting, etc, etc. This would be a sure path to censorship, chaos, tyranny, etc. Perhaps the Powers That Be are giving us enough internet rope to hang ourselves. They can identify who the troublemakers are...and then clamp down...and make an example out of the offenders. This could solidify tyranny...and terrify the sheeple.
veoh.com
dailymotion.com
vimeo.com
revver.com

Most of which are usually art and entertainment though, not grass roots activists. But who knows...
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote