Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Big up greetings, people.......from a very wet wee Belfast!!!!

If yer in the area........lets talk!! And anyone else for that matter.
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Hey there!

Just down the country from you in the west, first Irish man ive seen on the site so far. The rest are too concerned with drinking and fair city lol but its nice to see im not the only person whos been looking at what goes on outside the country. I was starting to feel a bit exiled there for a moment
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol I'm jealous & envyess (in the good way)
I wish I was in ireland, Espicaly in Ulster.
Being a decendent of the O'niel tree and all lol.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #4
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys......

Pleased to meet ya's, hope all is well with you and all yours!!

Lock'n'load, nice one, good to know you exist in our own wee island, lol, as far as feelin' exciled goes, don't........ there are plenty of us up here in the Wee North that are well aware if whats going on. I meet people up here all the time now who are talkin' about events connected to our certain, preferred subject matter!!!! :-) Infact, there was an artical in our local paper recently concerning NWO/ET's/UFO's!! The Celts are risin'.........a sleeping giant we are!!

ForsakenFalcon, hey dude, how ya doin' way down there in Oz. Big Red O'Niel ya say, one of his generations.....fair play dude!! Although I can't imagine ya'd wanna give up all that sun for all our rain.......Ulster is a very wet place.

In all honesty guys, the rain this summer has been immense. I reckon there has been approx. 10-14 days in 2 months that it hasn't rained. And this ain't no ordinary rain, this s*** is like.......tropical.....heavy......rain!! Belfast had its worst floods in maybe 100yrs. Its things like the extreme weather that are starting to help people cop on theres some weird stuff going on!!

Hows it been in your neck of the woods Lock, weather wise?? Where abouts are you in the West of Ireland?? Have you noticed anything down there Falcon?

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 AM   #5
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol hey man

Seriously Melbourne has realy crapy weather its 4 seasons in one day most the time lol.

Main reason I belive I wish I were back in ireland is due to I love how You guy's over there at least remanise the old culture and at the same time still keep alot of it.

Exsample O'niel apparently cut off He's own hand and threw it to the shore line to win ulster phycotic? "Man thats real spirit"! lol

Same with Chuculian, tieing himself to a tree with He's own entrails to stand over He's own enermys in death, Dark and creepy? lol I view it as Stuborn and dieing on Your own term's.

I think My Irish side is what give Me My noble side and My spark so to speak when I get the feeling I can do anything.

There realy isn't too much culture over in Australia well not Melbourne anyways I use to live in the Nortian Terrotorie and had more indigonious australian friends then that of My own colour and there elders taught Me alot so I do love My country for that aspect it's just a shame there isn't enough real culture around aus and the last of it is dieing rapidly.

I have been to Ireland though & I'v had alot of wierd encounters with Morrigu lol (btw she is so miss-repusented lol)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #6
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Yeppers dude........Ireland is an old place with many "old souls". Although by our outward nature, we don't grow up. We treat live as kids, we laugh at serious situations when we shouldn't or when others tell us we shouldn't. But deep down we get it, the serious side, we just understand that laughin' instead of cryin' is better for us all round. Party on Garth, wheres me fekin' Guinness!! :-)

As for our culture, theres many good stories, your first one is "The Red Hand Of Ulster", and if you look at the Ulster flag you'll see the Red Hand right bang in the middle. Obviously it being red symbolizes the blood when it was cut off. Much of Irish Culture esp. the Celt myths were passed down by word of mouth, not written, so there is a mammath amount we don't know anymore about the Irish Celts. However it would seem, as of late, that a lot of our history may have been purposely hidden from us from a conspiritorial point of view. What was it that certain people didn't want the Irish to know about themselves......I believe the answer may have been in the form of celtic spiritualism/paganism. It seems that the same certain people did the very same to the Native Americans who's spiritual belief systems were very similar to the Celts.

Also as of late, there has been much protesting down in Tara due to a new road to be built. What is interesting is that Tara is the seat of the High Kings of Ireland. There are mounds there, and also many artifacts have been found around that area. Whats curious is why would the Irish Gov want to put a road right through a site of that stature. My own guess is, that they are looking for something and a road is a convenient way to erect a building site in the area. There has also been Opus Dei involvment in the building of this road. What I also find curious is that a large wall is being built around the Greats Pyramids at Giza, Egypt. Again I believe this gives credence to a building site and so cover to avoid suspicion of looking for something.

------------

Thats pretty cool man, that you grew up in the Northern Territory. I take it the people you grew up with were Aborigines??
Old 09-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvert3D View Post

Lock'n'load, nice one, good to know you exist in our own wee island, lol, as far as feelin' exciled goes, don't........ there are plenty of us up here in the Wee North that are well aware if whats going on. I meet people up here all the time now who are talkin' about events connected to our certain, preferred subject matter!!!! :-) Infact, there was an artical in our local paper recently concerning NWO/ET's/UFO's!! The Celts are risin'.........a sleeping giant we are!!
We are indeed mate, finest warrior spirit is shared amongst the Celts and the Native Americans. I'm glad to be a part of this country right now, im movin to Galway City soon to study and i know plenty down there with this stuff on their minds! Its where i feel i gotta be right now.

Quote:
In all honesty guys, the rain this summer has been immense. I reckon there has been approx. 10-14 days in 2 months that it hasn't rained. And this ain't no ordinary rain, this s*** is like.......tropical.....heavy......rain!! Belfast had its worst floods in maybe 100yrs. Its things like the extreme weather that are starting to help people cop on theres some weird stuff going on!!

Hows it been in your neck of the woods Lock, weather wise?? Where abouts are you in the West of Ireland?? Have you noticed anything down there Falcon?

Its been absolutely mental. My dad told me the other day that in all his life of living on the farm he's never seen anything like the weather were having. He couldnt remember it ever being so wet.

And even in my short years here ive noticed a massive change, in the past ten years our climate has changed dramatically.

And this whole global warming thing feels like a bit of a scam, i just dont buy that we should be exclusivly getting the blame for it.
All the same, interestin times! I picked a savage time to float down to this rock.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, I am so glad to be here. I've been waiting for the ground crew to be set up for ages, constantly checking etc. I'm also Irish, living in Dublin. Its amazing to me to finally meet some more people close to home and are on the same page. I have found it tough to find people who know whats going on, most of the people i've met get to a certain point in the information and back away.
So I'm looking forward to meeting some more Irish here in the days to come and getting things rolling, finally.
Yipee!!!!!
I'm hoping to get togather with people in the near future to work together and make plans for the future and to support eachother (since so many people think we are conspiracy theorists).

Conec
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

hi glad to see that there is a few from here
i am from co antrim a little town called ballyclare
(i apologise now for it )

looking forward to chatting with yous

good luck to the lads tomorrow night against the czech republic
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #10
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Great stuff lads........great to meet ya's.

Hope ya's are well.......LOL......well, under the circumstances anyways!!

Are you guys getting plenty of rain in yer neck of the woods?? Man, it just won't stop here in Belfast!!

How did you all get interested in our choosen subject matter?? Whats your stories guys?? Any UFO sightings or vibes about our Earthly predicaments??

I copped on what was really happening worldwide about 2 months ago when I started researching the NWO. I always knew something wasn't right for a long time but people told me I had a bad attitude and the world was all good.....and for a long time I thought it was just me. Then through the net, I started to realise there were many like minded people like myself and not all of them have bad attitudes. Now I realise I was right all along and the people telling me I was wrong are the doosed-up sleepers.........too much TV for them!!!

I have been involved with the Esoteric for maybe 20 years and am the son of a generational Masonic family, so I got a vibe of that stuff from an early age. Don't worry folks I never joined myself, but could have if I had been that way inclined.........but nope, not for me!!

So what possible senarios can you see for our humble wee island in the future?? I reckon we've got 4 possibilities:

1. Nukes......we're toast, either actual or from a radio-active aftermath.

2. Deluged......water, water everywhere and nor a drop to drink. Hope you guys can swim!!

3. Martial Law......Esp. in the North due to English Governmental involvement. However I am dubious as to wether our armies would agree to this......if so, then we resist and begin the Irish Resistance Movement.

4. All works out OK by some Divine Intervention, 2012 passes and we move up to the Super-Conscious and all is well!!

This is just my take on things and obviously I'm hoping for no.4, but I get a strong feeling things aren't going to have a good ending for a lot of us. Mind you I don't buy into that whole "yer dead and thats it" nonsense. I don't believe there is any death at all so the worst I have to fear is physical pain which really isn't a big issue for me. So I guess I can say I just ain't that worried.....I think any of the outcomes would be better than the world the NWO have created for us at the moment............I DON'T DO SLAVERY and I AIN'T ANYONE'S BATTERY FOR ANY ECONOMY and I DON'T LIKE TO EAT WHEN 1/2 THE WORLD IS STARVING TO DEATH :-)

I also have a few ideas on how to stop this maddness in our world. It would take approx 1 month:

1. Take all your money out of the banks, this would cripple the financial markets in a day if everybody did it.

2. Refuse to go to work, the country would collapse. Although it would take some hardship, i.e. no electricty, heat etc. (I have seen this done in N. Ireland many years ago in the bad old days, however it worked, the dirty little Government picked up it's ears and listened to the people.)

3. Get the backing of the army/security services and that they would not turn their guns on the people (easier said than done, but possible!!)

The problem with all of the above is that it takes most or all of the people to achieve this. Unfortunatley this is something we don't have.....yet!! At the minute we're in the middle of an information war, people are really starting to cop on more and more, but I fear its now too little too late. What a shame. If they had stopped worrying about their big cars and big houses and busting their asses to get to the town to spend their wages at the weekend things might have turned out differently. The old proverbial blinkers might have come off sooner and we could have removed the rot that governs us.

Anyways I'll stop rambling now, let me know what you guys think of the above and perhaps some future plans if all goes tits up.

TAKE CARE GUYS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA'S SOON!!

Change is the only constant there is............
Old 09-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #11
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, was away for a few days there on a very slow connection, havent had a chance to look around the forum yet.
Regarding your questions, I really dont know what to think, I've been aware of another agenda since I first came across David Icke about 5/6 years ago and I've been steadily getting closer to broader information, Project Camelot to me was a real eye opener because they incorporated everything into their info.
Now I'm honestly stressed out, mostly because i cant talk to anyone about this stuff. They all think I'm a sucker, too gullible etc. Frustrating, so glad to have this forum dedicated to being prepared.
I believe all of the above is likely.
I dunno what to do really, find somewhere to go in ireland, get out of here, am lost!!!!!
think everyting will become clearer soon. its weird though coz i'm still doing stuff like goin to college but it just seems like i'm wasteing my time.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #12
Nire_Riada

Hi earthlings...

Here's to my 1st post on the forum....

Looking forward to some interesting conversations...

Oh and I'm the other half of Subvert3d

Nire_Riada
Old 09-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #13
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey dude............I'm in the "same boat" so to speak!!

I start college on monday, a new course, and I'm reckonin' I'll only see a few months of it, maybe even a month if the reports about October are true.

But hey, we're in the right place now on this forum and you're amongst friends. Don't be stressed dude, all will work out. I was well stressed until a few weeks ago, then I stopped fightin' it and realised that the fear of what might happen is far worse than what will happen.

Keep the chin up!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #14
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Well hello back Nire Riada........

LOL......make me a wee cuppa tea!!

Only joking, I'll do it......... :-)
Old 09-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #15
scrufficus
Avalon Senior Member

hey people i'm new here i woke up earlier this year the same as most of ye.i'm 28 and live in dublin.i get laughed at for the things i say but i dont care.would love to chat more about what is going on so if anyone wants to chat i'm up for it.
scrufficus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #16
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all not alone after all
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #17
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

well hello there

good to see a lot of open minds in ireland especially here in the north
my story...

well i have been a practising wiccan for about 18 years now. i had to keep it quiet at the start as i would have the local church goers at the door wanting to burm me lol! now things are better and i can talk about it more.
but my interest in the nwo, ufos,masonic lodges,esoteric and metaphysical subjects has been for about 15 years even whent so far to join a co-freemasonary lodge in newtonards but even though they did the proper workings of the united lodges of ireland i quickly found that most of them did not understand the rituals and it was mostly parrot fashion and trying to get them into a esoteric conversation proved pointless as they only wanted to talk about their holidays !! so then i read up on egyptology then mystery schools,then alchemy and progressed on to ufos (never seen one!) now its the nwo, hitler/himmler and the occult, i am a bit skeptical of mediums and clairvoyants and fortune tellers, though i do think its possible to predict the future but there is many timelines so its like take your pick lol..i do believe in magic it does work! i love dundee utd what a team!! love football daughter plays for best womans team in ni glentoran belfast utd !! my kids are very open minded and they would know more about the world than the average young teen son is more wiccan than daughter but i believe they can choose what ever religion they want if they want . i am a david icke sort of fan as the reptile shapeshifters are a bit out there but he has some good stuff especially nwo not stuck on alex jones much any way i have rambled on enough . oh and i am married to the orgional homer simpson
Old 09-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #18
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey folks.......

Mopbucket.........LOL, thought you were a guy from yer previous post, apologies, I'll get it right from now on!!

Pleased to meet ya!!! :-)
Old 09-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #19
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey folks.......

Mopbucket.........LOL, thought you were a guy from yer previous post, apologies, I'll get it right from now on!!

Pleased to meet ya!!! :-)
ha ha must have been the football thing i take it , biggest female growing sport in ni.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #20
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

well lads i'm in belfast, first day without rain in a while, anybody noticed the noticed the chemtrails all summer, time to look up and start documenting them.
Things are looking bad for october Project bluebeam on the 14th and the web bots at halfpasthuman.com are predicting a global coastal event in the near future, looks bad for a wee island like ours, check out me vid on st columbcille's prophecy http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=TiCh1Xu6BAw and stay off the westlink our new £40m swimming pool
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #21
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow headers,
It's great to have a platform for truthseekers in Ireland to gather, as I'm sure you are all aware.., that people 'out there' just don't want to hear the truth simply 'cos it's bloody scary, and that makes it frustrating for people like us. So, to have a place to voice our thoughts, opinions, fears, ideas, hope etc, is long overdue and most welcome.
Each and everyone of us know someone of the same 'mindset' as ourselves..and if we can get them all together by sharing this site, then what a difference we could make as a group rather than individually.
Let's take the divide and conquer theme from the PTB, reverse it by uniteing ...and shove it back at them (with love, of course )

Right, that's me off my soapbox. Here's a wee intro for ye. The name's Tom & I live in Belfast...hey, somebody has to! I'm an ol' fella of 59 and I'm retard....sorry..retired.
I thought I had awakened 15 years ago, but of course it was only the start of a long slow journey. At least now, there are a lot more of us. Sifting through all the crap & disinfomation is time consuming, so if anyone has reliable sites worth viewing please post them here.
Broadening the mind, acquiring new knowledge and getting rid of the indoctrination we were force fed is a necessary pre-requisite of continueing awakening, ( can't seem to get off this frigging soapbox) I'd better go and leave you with a couple of sites.
www.matthewdelooze.co.uk
http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com

See you around and stay cool. Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #22
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopbucket View Post

well hello there

good to see a lot of open minds in ireland especially here in the north
my story...

well i have been a practising wiccan for about 18 years now. i had to keep it quiet at the start as i would have the local church goers at the door wanting to burm me lol! now things are better and i can talk about it more.
but my interest in the nwo, ufos,masonic lodges,esoteric and metaphysical subjects has been for about 15 years even whent so far to join a co-freemasonary lodge in newtonards but even though they did the proper workings of the united lodges of ireland i quickly found that most of them did not understand the rituals and it was mostly parrot fashion and trying to get them into a esoteric conversation proved pointless as they only wanted to talk about their holidays !! so then i read up on egyptology then mystery schools,then alchemy and progressed on to ufos (never seen one!) now its the nwo, hitler/himmler and the occult, i am a bit skeptical of mediums and clairvoyants and fortune tellers, though i do think its possible to predict the future but there is many timelines so its like take your pick lol..i do believe in magic it does work! i love dundee utd what a team!! love football daughter plays for best womans team in ni glentoran belfast utd !! my kids are very open minded and they would know more about the world than the average young teen son is more wiccan than daughter but i believe they can choose what ever religion they want if they want . i am a david icke sort of fan as the reptile shapeshifters are a bit out there but he has some good stuff especially nwo not stuck on alex jones much any way i have rambled on enough . oh and i am married to the orgional homer simpson
I´m from across the water (Scotland (birthplace of St Patrick ))

You covered many subjects in that paragraph! I can understand the link between Dundee Utd and magic .....actually Egyptology fits in too with arabia.
TBH when I look at it its all linked.

Fan of Jones and Icke (but not the shapeshifting bit). Hope we can all stick together to find the truth.
Lochinvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #23
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys and gals...........

How would you all feel if I asked Project Avalon to move our posts into the Ireland catagory??

Understand this, this is not in any way a political decision, I have no time at all for the pathetic, sad state of affairs we found our country in for the last 30yrs. It is purely a geographical decision. That is, if this is all about setting up communities I find it highly unlikely that we would be able to swim across the Irish Sea to set up camp with our Scotish, Welsh and English brothers and sisters. Not unless of course we all find ourselves able to walk on water!!

Plus the poor oul Ireland catagory only has 2 posts!!

Let me know how you all feel about this as I imagine that this may be controversial for some folks (although I hope not, I hope we are all well rounded individuals that laugh at all that nonsense politic!!)

A big HAAALLLLOOOOO to Feardia, Pilgrim, Lochinvar, Scrufficus and Son of Eire. Great to see ya's here guys, lets hope we see ya's here regularly!!

Do ya know what guys, I'm lovin' all this, tis blowin' me away. Its all finally startin' to kick off............this is the beginning: we meet and converse.

Next step: startin' to get organised. I reckon we should give another wee bitta time for new members and then we should think about havin' a meet.

Personally, we (Nire Riada and I) have already started to stalk up on food and water. What I'm thinkin' is if we have a meet, sod the bar or someones home, how about a good oul walk up a mountain somewhere. What I'm thinkin' to do is bury a stalk of survival gear, plus the munchies, up on high ground. This should probably be somewhere central in Ireland so that we all stand a chance to make it to that point if things kick off. How would you all feel about this?? (LOL......don't worry if ya tink this is a stupid idea, let me know, I wouldn't take any hurt, I became egoless quite a while ago!!! )

I'm also startin' to look for good info on the net for the likes of subsistance farming, crop rotation etc

Does anyone know where we can get natural sources of vitamin D3 (apart from the sun!!) I ain't checked that out yet.

I think we need to be proactive here and start throwing out ideas!! So all are welcome.

Quote:
and stay off the westlink our new £40m swimming pool
LOL.......Feardia, I hear ya dude and the wee vid is cool but I don't tink we're completely ****** though. High ground, nice en central is screamin' at me. Ireland won't go down without a fight. :-)

Quote:
I'm an ol' fella of 59 and I'm retard....sorry..retired.
LOL.........Pilgrim, well cool man!!!

Quote:
ha ha must have been the football thing i take it , biggest female growing sport in ni.
Yeppers Mopbucket, the football ting threw me.....LOL

Cheers guys and speak soon!!

Last edited by Argante; 09-12-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Mod edit for profanity
Old 09-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #24
Nire_Riada

Bout ye muckers...
Hi everyone, Suppose I didn't do too much talkin in me last post.
Well my stories pretty pants to be honest.
I always knew something wasn't quite right but if it hadn't have been for Subvert3d I probably would still be bumming along with me head in the clouds.
Suppose everything happens for a reason.

I'm pretty much a postive thinking person, who loves to spread the love.

So have ye's all started to stock up on the baked beans and water yet? Tesco's online must think we're addicts of canned food. Did ye's know theres a 10 bottle of water limit on Tesco online.....

Well over and out,
Peace and Love

NireRiada

Last edited by Nire_Riada; 09-12-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #25
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

good idea pilgrim, should move to all ireland forum
we need to work on an all ireland thing here, we have transcended nationalism now that the whole planet is at stake. be careful the nwo will want us to start up our troubles again, you know how they thrive on fear and the sheeple are stupid enough to go back to basics. False flag omagh etc.
one love, people get ready
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote