Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
OceanWinds

Default Earths Accord with Extra Terrestrials... Your Opinion Please

I got to thinking about the possibility of Extra Terrestrials coming to Earth and aiding us because of the issues on Earth. This isn't about whether or not E.T.s are going to arrive. What I think would be a good idea is to prepare an Accord that they would abide by should they arrive and offer their assistance.

I began to think about this the other day when alot of people began discussing the October 14 event. I dont know if it is true or not... I dont really care. But I figure as long as the possibility exists for E.T.s to arrive, I think it would be good to be prepared. And I think it would be fun to do. I also wonder what kind of accord they would make humanity sign...

Here are a few of the things I would want. I am curious to see what everyone else would want aswell.

- I want for humanity to remain in control, and not loose it to the E.T.s.

- I would want them to leave without any reprisal or hesitation from earth when the majority of the planet wants them to.

- I would want them to help us conduct elections that are not comprised by corruption. But not to directly participate in them.

- I would want the E.T.'s to help bring forward our own technologies that have been hidden by corruption into the public eye. But allow us to implement them, and not them.

- I would want E.T.'s advice on matters, but only if it is asked for... through a general consensus.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
Estarr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earths Accord with Extra Terrestrials... Your Opinion Please

If aliens make themselves known to earth I would want them to expose the evil controllers that are here weather they are human or reptilian or whatever. I believe that humanity on earth wants to change this world for the better of everyone but in order to do that we need do get rid of these evil beings who want to control and enslave us. And i think it wouldnt be a problem but we need them exposed first. All in all im not even sure if aliens could do that it would still be up to us. People are so brainwashed nowadays i think an 'alien invasion/intervention' would wake a lot of people up.
Estarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate this thread and I would like to add a few more thoughts.

First of all, I think it is paramount to be of the mindset that we are not getting any help from anywhere else outside of our own selves. Thats just it. We have to save ourselves. We are not powerless against the powers-that-be. In fact, when we all unite, we are the powers-that-be. But for way too long, we have just handed over our power to others and let them decide our fates. And for what? How have the decisions these people have made enriched our lives at all?

ET's may show up and offer assistance, I grant you that is a possibility. But I also dont believe that we have ever been alone on this planet in the first place. If you can control a person's source of information, then basically you can control that person's version of reality. So the movie or matrix that we live in I dont believe is the real picture.

Please take a look at NASA's Project Blue Beam. This may change your perspective on aliens and UFO's should you see them in your sky. Just some food for thought.

Once again, save yourself. Prepare your soul to leave this plane. After you've done that, the rest is just details. Cheers!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
Banned

I think that the ETs don't owe us anything, or we them (provided they aren't already here in a big way). Think about it, if humans were to arrive on an alien planet do you think we would help then run elections, give them technology, or police who can implament suppressed technologies??

Well, HUMANS probably wouldn't (unless for the purpose of control), why should we assume other races would be any different?

It would be great to think that they would be spiritually evolved- we aren't (enough, as a race). Fine, so then they look down on us a trained monkeys- same outcome (manipulation). I'm not saying this is what I want to happen, I just think that if contact was to take place and we as a planet came straight out the gate asking for this and that, they would see us as weak. If anything, the ETs are waiting for us to get our poop together.

I think us humans have to take responsibility for our own decisons and mistakes, and deal with them ourselves. Waiting for the ET saviors to come and set right the wrongs of the world would be detrimental to our future...

Last edited by 371; 09-18-2008 at 01:47 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

I think some of us are more alien than we'd like to admit. I talk to em all the time. It isnt there fault they have alot of alien blood in em. they are still entities of light. And even though they might be hear to unknowingly delay the awakening of the population we must still treat them as such.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Star visitors are already here working to save some fragile ecosystems, in fact they have been doing that for some time.
It is in their interest also to do this. They do not want the earth to become another Mars. Since we are too concerned with our ego's and self centered attitudes, they had no choice to do this. It is not considered a form of disclosure since they are here without openly showing it. Yes there are humans aware of this, this is why I can mention it.
We should be greatful that a handful of key scientists are working with them to fix the most urgent problems.
You can PM me for more info, Im not trying to be vague or mysterious, its just that I have very low energy these days and do not want to have to justify and debate this publicly.
Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:20 PM   #7
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
First of all, I think it is paramount to be of the mindset that we are not getting any help from anywhere else outside of our own selves. Thats just it. We have to save ourselves. We are not powerless against the powers-that-be.
I respectfully disagree.

Humanity has been enslaved for thousands of years by the PTB. Mankind was not created to work so hard for basic survival. We are divinely inspired and meant to live in harmony with each other and with the cosmos.

Even the Bible says that we are experiencing God's punishment for Adam and Eve eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. God punished Adam by forcing him to toil for survival.

Whether you believe that - or that extra terrestrials came down and tinkered with our DNA - or something else entirely - I think it is clear that humankind does not posess the potential we were meant to have.

We will never break free of our chains and achieve our true potential without outside intervention. Again, this is taught in all major religions and stands up to my personal discernment test.

Rise above the working class vs. the NWO illusion and you'll see that even if we could win that battle - it wouldn't free us as slaves to the system.

Think bigger.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting arcora i tend to agree-i think we need to make a permanent shift away from the human genome reality that enslaves us with characteristics such as greed,malice,envy,hatred,jealousy ans so on.I think even if we adopt a free world,commune approach these characteristics will eventually raise their ugly heads after a ehile and take us back to where we were.There again there is new evidence that goes against richard dawkins viewpoint that DNA alters accordingly from generation to generation from exposure and conditioning processes?
Good posting everyone.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
Steve_G

Arcora and Antaletriangle, sorry but I disagree. We do have the potential to change the world we live in, on any scale. I agree that thousands of years of indoctrination, conditioning and/or genetic manipulation have made it much harder for us to believe that, but still the potential remains.

We are eternal beings dreaming we're mortal humans, trapped in a highly blinkered view of reality. We ARE powerful, and we have only been deceived into believing we are not.

If that were not the case, the powers that be would not be expending all this time and energy stampeding towards a totalitarian fascist state- they would have no need to. More and more of us are waking up to our own innate power, and it frightens the hell out of them.

You can't fight them on this physical level, because that's the level they have all the controls set in place. You fight them with your heart, mind and spirit by dreaming a new vision of reality, and putting your energy into that. It won't take all of humanity to do it either.

I'm not sure I'm phrasing this very well, but I think the reason we live in the mess we do is because it has been dreamed and created by a select few who know the truth about how this works. That's why they have spent millennia attempting to wipe out this knowledge. They know that if man can be made to believe he is powerless, he is. That is what he will manifest.

We are just as powerful as they are, the only difference is they know their power and we (in general) don't. So they created all these dualities to keep us fighting each other rather than looking at them.

We are equally powerful, so in a sense it becomes a matter of numbers. How many of them are there, in all the secret societies and mystery schools and so on, and how many of us are there?

They have the advantage of being organised, hierarchical and (in the past at least) invisible. We have the advantage of being largely diffuse and anonymous. More and more we see through the webs of illusion they spin, and there are more of us every passing day.

Keep sending that light energy out. Keep working on ourselves and root out the blocks and damage they have done. It may not have obvious effects, it may not have immediate effects, but sooner or later it WILL overcome the nightmare they have inflicted on us.

If other beings want to lend us a hand then great, but it has to start with us. I will not be a victim to them, because if I allow myself to do that then they win. They're like a huge hand holding sand- the harder they squeeze the more sand slips through their fingers.

I'm happy to be alive to see their empire crumble.

Love and blessings
Old 09-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
I will not be a victim to them, because if I allow myself to do that then they win.
You are a victim to them. It is unfortunate but true. Mankind has been victimized for thousands of years.

So far, they have won - just look at the scoreboard. That is what's going to change.

A slave can dream of freedom - a prisoner can dream of release. But when they wake up they are still held in chains.

Someone, something needs to come unlock us.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #11
Steve_G

In the past we have. That doesn't mean we have to be in the future. I welcome any help we can get but I believe it has to start with us.

If and when they do arrive I'll be among the first to hang out the welcome banners and put the kettle on, once I've picked my jaw up off the floor
Old 09-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #12
Steve_G

Took me ages to find this...

Old 09-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #13
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
In the past we have. That doesn't mean we have to be in the future. I welcome any help we can get but I believe it has to start with us.

If and when they do arrive I'll be among the first to hang out the welcome banners and put the kettle on, once I've picked my jaw up off the floor

It did start with us. Suppose that the ET's, some far older and with very great technology, some with less technology and younger, and now because of our technology and understanding of such, in the realm of possibilities, we are a created race.

Now that opens a whole new can of worms.

Put a pillow under your jaw. Something wonderful is very soon to happen.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #14
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

I agree totally because we are our own judges & jury that are totally responsible for our own outcome even though we've been manipulated throughout the eons. I have a new mentality when it comes to cause & effect --- to me we & no other entity in this entire cosmic hologram or matrix is truly a victim, we are all participants & volunteers in this experential reflection of SELF. We (being SELF, source, God, or everything) chose to come back to this duality in this 3rd density or dimension to have another indescribable time of pretty much every single possible negative & positive experience meshed into this time/space nexus or NOW with, I believe, the most participatory energies or souls to have ever chosen to complete this type of task just to explore our own SELF once again but this time it is affecting everything that is even comprehensible & non-comprehensible. That is why many people say this may be a trying time but it is also the best time to be alive & a part of, ever.

As for an advanced alien organization coming down here to assist us is a potential but it has all to do with our collective request & their collective allowance due to the fact of different results along every angle. They do not want to be our babysitter or if anything does go wrong in the future after their assistance then we would just blame them like most people always do when something doesn't go their way in this manipulated & dumbed down duality. Everyone has to realize that there is no fate or destiny, we are all to blame for everything because we are simply everything doing all of this to ourselves to learn what is the pros & cons of existence. Simple as that. We all know (@ least in this forum) we don't really die & that our soul, or spirit, or essence will never perish & just keeps on going & going & growing & knowing & flowing while glowing. We come back over & over until the "all that is" just collectively & consciously states to its own SELF ---

"Ok, that experience finally was resolved with a unanimous vote of yea so let's leave that part of NOW alone & let harmonic balance & nature allow that journey to begin. I know, I know, I have to check that simultaneous in a differnt NOW moment again but that was on the backburner but I still definitely got something out of it. Wow, I really haven't thought of that one so this is going to be another amazing emotional tirade of astronomical proportions. What fun learning truly is especially when its only learning about mySELF!"

Think therefore I am should've been BE then ALL just IS
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #15
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Nobody will set us free, only we can do that by ourselves. Let's start with our first true enemy, which is, what a surprise! - our own ego. If this civilization is not able to take a first step towards the Freedom, who can help us?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:10 PM   #16
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

First and formost what do they want and why are they here ?

Our planet is quiet un remarkable and so is our star system
its a question thats been bugging me for years !
Understanding there need to be here would be fundamental to forming an accord.

Martin
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 AM   #17
OceanWinds

This thread was never about having to do things for ourselves, it is about preparing an accord if they ever do come. And I agree, if we have been manipulated... then what is wrong with humanity getting a hand up to get back on course? Sounds like to much like useless stubborn pride to refuse help.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:28 AM   #18
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Earths Accord with Extra Terrestrials... Your Opinion Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post

Martin
I've been researching different ET info since I sorta woke up last Oct. & what I've discovered is more stranger than fiction. Youtube has a lot of vids on what different agendas & explanations of why we (humanity) even exists. I'm gonna give you some links to the best websites & vids that will show everyone what this moment & locale of our existence, as ET's know it, so I hope you've got some reading & watching time.

1. here's a website that is about the best ET & spirituality info that I found to be so invigorating to browse thru --- www.alienshift.com, click on the words Pleaidean Ptaah on the home page & read what this elder Pleiadian informed Billy Meier on why we were created. Adam & Eve was just a man-made myth like most of all religious stories to dumb us down. I'm not knockin' the Bible cuz there is some true truth to it as well. You can also click on Pleiadian 1-6 & Pleiadian 7-12 to watch vids of a Randy Winters giving info that was researched by him thru Billy Meier. Very cool & a must see.
2. go to youtube to see an interview with an Andromedan contactee named Alex Collier --- www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ubrA3X7rM --- this is first vid out of 12 & it will truly blow your mind of what WE REALLY ARE according to the Andromedans. This vid was done in 1994, this guy knew some stuff. There are some other vids with him more recent & those are also mind blowing.
3. above on #1 you found the story about our creation from the Pleiadian vantage point so here is a very cool website giving a transcript of an interview of a female Alpha-Draconin (Reptilian) giving her history about her race, other very amazing stuff --- http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/t...erta_files.htm

So please check it out & let me know what you all think. I'm here for more than I even know. Love thy SELF (SomeThing EveryThing Loves ForEver)

Last edited by giaoue; 09-19-2008 at 12:43 AM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #19
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaoue View Post
We come back over & over until the "all that is" just collectively & consciously states to its own SELF ---

Wow, I really haven't thought of that one so this is going to be another amazing emotional tirade of astronomical proportions. What fun learning truly is especially when its only learning about mySELF!"

Think therefore I am should've been BE then ALL just IS
And, we all got to read as you learn, , , , uhmmm are you sure you have all the bases covered there? Keep seeking and you will probably narrow down those philosophical ideaology's, or something like that.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #20
volver

If you wish to learn more about how we got here and what the "ET"'s agenda is, I suggest you check out wingmakers.com with its companion site Lyricus.org
Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #21
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post

Martin
If our planet and star system is unremarkable then that only leaves us humans as their focus of interest. Understanding who and what we humans are should answer who and what they are and what their interest in us is. When those questions are answered, would you really want an accord or does it become a non-issue.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:32 PM   #22
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Earths Accord with Extra Terrestrials... Your Opinion Please

this thread is very interesting.
i can't wait for ET to visit us, it will be great. but it it sounds like we have a lot of baggage.

we do have a an amazing history on Earth considering all the interventions over the years by various ETs, we definitely have beef with somebody. but i don't think we should assume the guys who will visit have or know anything about this. it's a big universe in case you didn't noticed.

i don't want visitors to feel like they need to help us tend to our mess. i don't do the dishes at my mates place.

they might have some info that could help but if we play the 'blame game' we'll get nowhere.

peace guys
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #23
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Looking at th e size of the OZONE Hole over Antarctica "Biggest Yet", I'm sure we could all use some EBE help in closing it ? I had read once or twice we rec'd some help with closing the hole around the Arctic pole a few years ago.

For pic of latest in Antarctica see:
http://www.earthfiles.com/index.php?...=Headline+News

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote