Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:15 AM   #51
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Mainly because I'm one of the people you're referring to and have mostly the same stance as the others of my ilk in this thread and your statement is not true.
Ahh, so I was victimizing you. Good thing you don't play the victim.

(Rolls eyes 3x)
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #52
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Arountthetable wrote:
Quote:
I wish they would have outlined it or have an arrow pointing it out, at the moment it looks like my first acid trip.
Nice

Jaby wrote:
Quote:
Can we see the picture of the 'something' biological that you took?

'A bit more curious and somewhat clear' sounds interesting.

C'mon now.....don't be shy.....
Will do. Kinda looks like a x-ray/ghostly image. I will get up asap.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #53
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
What kind of person believes in what a stranger has to say without any real proof attached to it?
Well, Bill and Kerry obviously.
Waking.Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #54
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi gscraig,

Call me blind or stupid if you will, but all I can gleen from the 'photo' is a superimposed image of two shirts draped over the backs of chairs between two bushes over a dark stary sky.

Could I be wrong?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

I did not see this posted yet, but wanted to share. The photo image isn't spectacular and in my opinion is a shot that should not have been allowed to be made public, despite the claims. Coming from the Greer Camp, you don't want your first photo after all of these contacts to look like this. http://www.cseti.org/reports/joshuatree09pictures.htm

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #55
Madatheist
Project Avalon Member

Hello to Every One in here

I’m glad to find a thread to compare my ideas, especially after reading all of your previous messages.

I would say that I’m a sceptic, but I know that I have a part of me that says “I want to believe”. I spent time, trying to really give an ear to everyone who would claim to have some information, trying not to “judge” too fast what I was hearing. In that process I was glad to find a platform like PC, and I was sometime really impressed by the discussions they propose (I’m refering to the private panel in Barcelona for example).
I recently decided to give an eye at this forum, and now I’ll try to give you my thoughts, if I may.

http://www.cseti.org/reports/joshuatree09pictures.htm

As I came across this photo through my own ravings (not seeing more alien than order in my room), I immediately turned to this forum to find any reactions, and (who knows) maybe some expertise.
I would say that I found in this thread a confrontation of opinions and interpretations, which I found very interesting.

I totally agree with all of You (Peace of Mind, Majorion and Seafury, and others) on the fact that I can’t buy this alleged “First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial” that was taken just in November last year (just took time to develop the film).

Also, keeping an open-mind doesn’t mean giving away all form of criticism. Personally, I don’t see a problem in confronting different belief-systems, and telling others what seems illogic, or unjust to our own eyes…

Like Majorion I was appreciating the first steps of the Disclosure Project, hoping that Greer would somehow succeed to maintain the “UFO subject” in mainstream light. But after having met the Guru-part of Greer, I kinda lost any expectations…
I mean: what is CSETI if not a parody of SETI ? http://www.seti.org (and there’s an irony in Studying Extraterrestrial Intelligences while others are Searching for Extraterrestrial Intelligences at the same time, don’t U think?)

And why this need to involve spirituality in everything? As you could have guessed, I’m not a big fan of religion, as I see nothing but a political tool in it… I also consider that everyone is the keeper of his own beliefs, and that one should be able to express and live his spirituality as he wishes, as long as it doesn’t require messing with other people.

But when it comes to prove the existence of an extra-terrestrial life, and even a contact, what is the point of spreading “big love” or meditating if there is no solid evidence for anything happening in fact?

Tell me if I’m wrong, but if any one of You would organize a “CSETI contact event”, wouldn’t you take care of getting all the equipments that could be necessary and are available in 2010? Just thinking about night-vision, lights, and HD cameras… that may give something better than a bunch of pixels.

(I would be glad to use this as an avatar by the way but we can't upload ours as I understood?)
Madatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #56
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Boo, tried to steal your idea. In my CP the image shows up, I resized it and everything. Not seeing anything here though.

I was hoping people would think I was the first evidence of an ET in an online forum. I'm sure at least one person would have believed it.

Last edited by Seafury; 02-24-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #57
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatheist View Post
And why this need to involve spirituality in everything? As you could have guessed, I’m not a big fan of religion, as I see nothing but a political tool in it.
What does religion have to do with spirituality ?
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #58
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

You would think that they would release a picture more like what Lisa posted as their first one to give it more authenticity. These pics just don't cut it to the average skeptic.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #59
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

I see the big evil alien at the end of Men in Black.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #60
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Still looks like a lizard.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #61
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatheist View Post
Tell me if I’m wrong, but if any one of You would organize a “CSETI contact event”, wouldn’t you take care of getting all the equipments that could be necessary and are available in 2010? Just thinking about night-vision, lights, and HD cameras… that may give something better than a bunch of pixels.
Hi Madatheist,

For the outings I've organized, I have not done anything to record phenomena. Why? Pixels don't prove anything, but people will remember what they have seen with their eyes. With my limited resources, trying to capture things on cameras is just a distraction from the main purpose. Maybe when I get bored with the whole thing I'll do more with cameras.

Greer does have night vision video cameras and all sorts of stuff and people to run it. There's a DVD with his latest book (Contact: Countdown to Transformation). Having seen one of the events that is on the DVD, I would say that the video delivers nothing even close to the impact of seeing such a thing live.

I don't know what to make of this particular image. In particular, I'm wondering what the lighted area is below the alleged ET. If the daytime context picture is accurate, then there's other stuff going on in that area.

Word on the CSETI forum is that there are more images from recent outings that will be made available at some point. I hope the quality is better.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #62
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well if you want to find ET, just look at your pet, what better place to observe us from than right in our homes...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 02-24-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #63
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

@seafury
I have strong ties in the entertainment industry/media outlets, law, military, and a few other areas…as well as the streets. There’s a movement going on and pieces are in place, we are just waiting for the right tools to work with…there is too much at stake and we do not want to be responsible for spreading more BS.

@Tone3Jaguar
I hear you man, I have a question for you. Where do you think (on Earth, particularly USA) is/or will have the most alien activity? I’m planning a few road trips

@Kra
Interesting vid, I’ll have to look at it again later, right now something is wrong with my sound, thanks. truly

@Lisa
Thanks, I jump on that site too sometimes, there is some good stuff there to say the least and it does help in providing my group with a little more motivation…hey beggars can’t be choosy, huh…just hope the many whistleblowers here were a bit more considerate.

It’s very frustrating for everyone…as we can see. Imagine when/if the poop really start hitting the fan.

If I have come in to contact with any form of alien, I would keep the experience to myself until I can provide enough undeniable proof, I’m sure I would be fighting with myself on how and when to reveal what I know but without conceivable evidence I know I would be causing harm to others who may be contemplating their own disclosure. We have to consider that we are/were programmed to view life in a certain light. So when far fetch ideas, supernatural events, ufo activity is only known by a hand full of people…that hand full of people will have to be very creative in their presentations. Just coming out and saying “I saw a such and such and this surreal feeling just came over me and then a light flashed with heat and a shadow with a hot rock glided crossed the floor, yadda,yadda,yadda...”. c’monnn. This is the stuff we pay to see in theaters. I know Hollywood is at large and we are all trained to be part of the script. We are conditioned, our ideas of most aliens comes straight out of Sci Fi flicks. Maybe movies are trying to unveil some truths; there’s also a possibility they are setting us up for an upcoming global staged event. It’s easy to go around telling people they have to be good at discerning, but what if they are not as good as you?

There are many bright minds here and yet I still see struggle in grasping the truth…imagine how the poor sheep must feel. What I’m proposing is that people who are interacting with the unknown should prepare themselves for absolute change. Their lives can no longer be the same and (imo) feel they now have difficult obligations to deal with. Responsibility decorates heroics, and if you don’t want to slip on the tights and cape please be mindful that assumptions are prevalent in the minds of the sheeple...if you care or not. People have enough problems being manipulated by their corrupt leaders; it isn’t fair to them or yourself to go into this half heartedly because it will only cause chaos if not organized/planed out thoroughly. We owe it to ourselves, and no one but us can fix our problems…we just need to know what we are working with. In the least, we as a whole will have develope more courage to move forward accordingly.

Peace

Last edited by Peace of mind; 02-24-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #64
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
However, having taken my own personal photographs after I did the contact protocol meditation of the sky and getting results, I am open minded to any possibilities.
Hi tone3jaguar,
Is there any chance you could write this contact protocol down for others like me to try it?

Sollve
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #65
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi gscraig,

Call me blind or stupid if you will, but all I can gleen from the 'photo' is a superimposed image of two shirts draped over the backs of chairs between two bushes over a dark stary sky.

Could I be wrong?
Precisely Steve A.

When I first opened the photo link, I kept looking at the draping material, because that is what immediately stands out. It took me a moment to finally gaze elsewhere unsuccessfully, until I clicked on the "zoom" shot. Just simply was not an idea photo to share, even if this had more clarity prior to photographing.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #66
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

It sadly reminds me of the 'Martians discovered ' on NASA photos by A. Bassiago.
No need to stress here that our senses are imperfect. The ET might well been there..but, he did not want to pose for photograph

Our senses work with precision within certain range of perception, what is further we see either as blurred, mishaped or non existent .
We would need far more sensitive cameras to be able to capture beings inhabiting other physical dimensions than ours with precision.

The paradox for those who had personal experience with ETs and their technologies is that these beings are usually far more delicate and 'precise' in their appearance, as they tend to be really beautiful , in their own way, compared to humans . Far from being shape-less, blurred , ghostly characters .
The same can be said about their technologies .

Might be a mistake on our side. But same as with the 'entities on Mars' , it more reminds me of some childhood experiences in forest where we went to search for mushrooms.

Hopefully starring to leaves , moss and bushes, only too often the like to be mushroom was an illusion of light and colored backgrounds , a leaf or a pebble, from distance. I had really good sight that time lol

Or like a shapes of beings we see in clouds ..in mountains...in darkness indeed too..

It's still easier to examine such phenomena if they are accessible to us but who can go to Mars to check in person ?
Some chosen had been there, sorry , I forgot .

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:40 PM   #67
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think the photo really helps to convert the skeptical.

To me, it really just looks like part of the bush in the original photo. The colourings are different in the cutout and later pictures.

It is a paradox though. All we need is one great photo. Just one. Yet, if that photo looks really good, it would seem fake... and if it's looks really awful, it won't be believed.

I think context is the only way forward. It's not what you photo, but the situtation in which it is recorded.

I think that's why the Russian pyramid.. and fishing trawler vids are exciting, because they seem to be happening in real time and at real locations.

Yet even they seem fake.

So in the end it's just going to come down to a question of faith. Perhaps the UFO phenomenon is not resolvable with one piece of contextual evidence.

Imagine...a UFO landing on the white house lawn, covered by the media. aliens come out, cameras go inside. We'd all shout 'false flag!'.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #68
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

As promised, below is a link to some of the photos I have.

Again, not the clearest shots and actually have a ghostly/x-ray look to them. On his evening I decided to take random shots after submitting some thoughts, and most of the photos were dark. When I decided to lighten them up is when I saw what is attached via link. I'm not a photo expert and have to advance image software, so please feel free to have at the original to see what you can further identify or laugh out loud. :-)
I used an older Sony Webcam model.

Just to recap how this was captured; I was experiencing what others have mentioned via the forum of seeing physical responses to their thoughts/requests for a sightng. This was usually after meditating, but my experiences were in response to me standing outside and simply looking up and asking.
In most cases, a shooting star that only traveled the is distance of your residence would emerge (usually looked like sparkle fireworks).
Although, I've been shown/seen mulitiple feint stars glide across the sky, strobing red and blue lit stars near my home (one I know it was a ship due to seeing a black silhouette as night was falling) and stars pulse a bright white light and then ascend upward into the night sky. There's been other experiences, but you get the idea.

Ok, enough rambling......http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/u...in%20backyard/
Old 03-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #69
Bauzer
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. Steven Greer.

Can I buy pot from you?

-B
Bauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #70
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

LOL.

I'm going to email the Disclosure crew to get some more insight on this, and perhaps there is more to be shared than made available.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #71
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest posting this over at Open Minds Forum for the image anaysis team to look at.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #72
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY ALREADY DID:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=7497&page=2
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #73
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I'm not looking for proof for my own satisfaction and I'm guessing most people here are past the "prove to me that aliens exist" stage.

I'm not particularly interested in this photo but I recently heard someone say, "the proper way to discern anything is to absorb it and let the true self sort it out" I don't feel it's sophisticated to react with one's skepticism and make statements reflecting a polar view point with no new evidence.

All this "just wanted to point out the BS" and "so-and-so is full of s***" is not helpful for people new to these subjects. If I had a nickel for every poster trying to educate people in rational thinking...

.. I'd have alot of bus fares.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #74
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks EYES WIDE OPEN....I had never heard of them. I'm going send picture over to them as well, as see what their findings are.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:09 AM   #75
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Note: I read page 1 and only glanced at page 2 so far, and I will go through it more thoroughly in a few minutes...

but can we puh-leeaaze grow up and stop the toddler-bratty-"i am right-you are wrong" squabbling ...

you claim to want the truth, *most of the time reality is not as pretty (or as quick) as the hollywood version- so keep an open mind and do your own research

(*just my 2 cents worth)

EDIT: Because I don't have the expertise, training or equipment to do my own research, I DO rely on the 'experts' opinions... but my point is that people come here to compare the experts' notes - and if you are claiming to BE an expert, you are much more credible when you BEHAVE like one.

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-10-2010 at 03:51 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote