Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #51
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Supriem David Rockefeller the Anti-christ?

Tran- I read that (as part of the pdf) however I am still not convinced (I was at first) the more I looked into it (the amateur home videos for example).

What are your thoughts so far (mine are subject to change and right now I think he is an imposter claiming to be Supriem).......I could we wrong.......

If this is true it's very frightening (and SD needs a better wardrobe as well as camera).

One aspect that has not come true is the Allied Unit.If that happens I will start worrying (not really- I have given this all over to love/source energy and I believe in karma and they will reap what they sow).

Edited to say just found this- off to read it- gotta love a lazy Saturday!

http://primarysources.newsvine.com/_...oax?groupId=86

And Makow's take:
http://www.henrymakow.com/playboy_lu...launch_be.html

Last edited by eleni; 10-25-2009 at 12:39 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:21 AM   #52
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I believe anything but I won't let it ruin my mood. The more you know, the better you're prepared to read the signs inbetween the lines.
I wonder what the '13 Families' think of this. From what I understand, one way or the other, they're gonna lose their power monopoly.
The 'secret' VRIL & THULE Societies are certainly to be taken serious, as history has already teached us. They were behind the rise of Adolf Hitler & during the Nazi period in Germany, from 1933 untill 1945, they were the only Secret Society that was not forbidden & whose members didn't end up in concentration camps.
I think the pdf/book 'Supriem David Rockefeller: Messiah or Anti Christ?' is a 'must read', not in the least because it contains a lot of information, is written by a non religious person, (as contrasted with 'The Dulce Papers' by 'Branton', who is the worst kind of new born Christian) and the book reads like a Dan Brown novel;
Whether it's true or not, we'll soon find out.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:47 AM   #53
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I know that has been said (they will lose their monopoly) however I don't see it happening......they have infiltrated into every sector of society- they are not just a bunch of European old men (and women I might add) as David Wilcock says.......it would take an act of divine will (which I am rooting for/meditating on/praying for) to bring them down......

Yes, if Wes was indeed communicating with authentic Thule members it's very disturbing however there are some *red flags* as to this SD's behavior.

I can try to get some info through the lines of people (my friends) who are friends with David sr daughter ( I used to live near her and her children went to my children's school- David sr. even came to the school to give a talk) to see if I can gain any information as to the authenticity of this guy.

Her:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eileen_Rockefeller_Growald
Old 10-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #54
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Supposed modern picture of Maria Orsic? If so for a 70 something year old she looks very well!!!

And if this is her then this story is falling apart at it's seams.....

http://hollowearthexpedition.pbworks.com/Maria-Orsic

Or is this her?
oops- having issues posting it

Last edited by eleni; 10-25-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:41 AM   #55
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

What the age of the woman on the picture (the alleged Maria Orsic) is, remains a mystery. I couldn't find any indication of her age in the article, nor that it was a "supposed modern picture of Maria Orsic." You're just presuming that, eleni. Or did I miss something?
Old 10-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #56
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, just presuming that- but I did find a small picture when I looked up Maria and it looks very much like an older Maria as opposed to the other picture I linked. I wish I knew how to post it as I've tried.....
Old 10-26-2009, 12:49 AM   #57
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm..

These are straight from the book but you know what they say.. a picture is worth 1000 words.

Im wondering about the strange midnight sighting I had last week of a thick streak of light shooting into and merging with the star Aldebaran (right when I happened to be staring at Aldebaran!!) What is the connection... what do they want with me, just awareness? I can't stand Nazis.. my grandfather was sent to Auswich because he was working for the polish underground resistance. He was the only one from his bus who lived. After the war he married my grandmother a beautiful blonde/blue eyed west german, in an act of forgiveness and unity. So I have both sides of WW2 in my blood.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-26-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #58
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That's a bit frightening Luminari.......

My issues with those pictures are they don't look circa 1940's they look 70's to me(the women). I wonder if it's a Vril publicity stunt?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:45 AM   #59
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

To my knowledge Vril is a Secret Society & usualy secret societies avoid publicity. The women on the picture(s) could be anybody. I think the pictures in the pdf/book 'Messiah or AntiCrist' by Wes Penre., are far more interesting.

What speaks for the author (Wes Penre) is, that you can freely download his book. Also, I can't imagine somebody puts this much work (244 pages) in a 'hoax'.

I don't really know what to think about this whole 'Supriem' thing, but it I do find it quite fascinating.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #60
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Not saying Wes is a hoax because I found him to be excellent researcher.

I too find it odd that Vril would publish any photos- the Vril *generator* or whatever it is (to amplify blood ) looks phony to me and Wes is just being a reporter - reporting all information which is a good thing.

But I'm still left with the feeling that it's part of a multi pronged scam with numerous players involved.

Have a look at this:

Makes me wonder if the guy has ever been out of Nashville.......I think he's read a lot on conspiracy theory.....hmm....his story covers bloodlines, stargates, Lucifer, Vril, Thule, monoatomic gold, ancient Gods, super soldiers, reanimated people, NWO, etc; etc; I wonder what is next as far as conspiracy tales for this fellow to release (meaning Supriem himself)?

Last edited by eleni; 10-26-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #61
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

oh hah hah hah, " dude " even...wow, I'm more illuminated now.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #62
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

http://ttp://illuminatichronicles.wo...nization-3of3/

Looks like they outed themselves...... I wasn't the only one who noticed cheap clothing, bad camera, the interiors, etc;

As they say beware of false prophets......now in 2009 that statement takes on a whole new level.....

Last edited by eleni; 10-28-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #63
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
That's a bit frightening Luminari.......

My issues with those pictures are they don't look circa 1940's they look 70's to me(the women). I wonder if it's a Vril publicity stunt?
That one with the lady and the fly saucer looks REALLY photoshopped...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #64
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Has anybody but Linda, Eleni & me finished reading this pdf already?
By the way, believe it or not, it reads like a Dan Brown novel!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:05 AM   #65
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Trancosco.

I downloaded it too but only skim read it. And thought that it was interesting enough to share and was surprised in all my NWO/Illuminati research i hadn't come across this twerp b4!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #66
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
It is my opinion that the second coming of Christ will manifest as Christ consciousness (love and light), and the anti-Christ can be anyone or anything that is opposed to that.
Ya I think the anti-christ isnt a person but an energy, the ant-christos energy.
And the second coming of christ or of any prophet is really the return of the golden age.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 AM   #67
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I downloaded it too but only skim read it... ...and was surprised in all my NWO/Illuminati research i hadn't come across this twerp b4!

So was I, Barron, that's why I was very sceptical about the story. But while I was reading the book/pdf, it came to my mind that Wes Penre, the writer of the book, wouldn't have put so much effort in writing this, unless he thought it was a 'hot' topic & important that as many people as possible should have access to it.

Most of the info about the Thule/VRIL stuff is, as far as I know, correct. As a matter of fact, I didn't find any 'flaws' in his story. It's a well written, well documented book. And it's for free!

So if people like you & me never came across Supriem David Rockefeller's name, let alone the less informed on this topic. Therefore the argument it's a hoax or disinfo, which of course also came to my mind, just doesn't make sense.

Again, I don't know what to think of it, but it sure woke me up.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #68
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think Wes's research is a hoax- I think Supriem is- I am perplexed as to why people are taking this guy seriously.......
Old 11-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #69
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Check out the Endnote of Chapter 2 from Messiah or Anti-Christ link that started this thread. Footnote 2 which reads:

"[2] If you follow this link it will take you to a very disturbing website, supposedly written by an alien being from the star system Antares. If this information is correct, we certainly are in trouble, and I can see what Supriem is talking about when he says he needs to “prove himself” to save mankind, or we are toast, literally, or someone’s dinner… "

here's the link to the home page:
http://www.betweendeath.com/?p=1#comment-132

Here's a cut n paste taken from the Q & A, as it has to do with this Supriem Rockefeller.

#

Hi, Lucy! I’m reading your website with great interest. I have some questions, if you don’t mind. As you know, there are many similar topics on the Internet such as where we came from, who made humans, etc. What do you think of the Annuanki? Have you heard about a man named Supriem Rockefeller who claims to be Lucifer redeemed? If so, what are your thoughts on him? Finally, what are your thoughts on Scientology? I’m very curious to hear what you have to say about these subjects. Thanks so much for your time and for creating this website!

#
LEUCEDENDRA
Posted September 23, 2009 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

Dear Joanne,

I am delighted to answer your questions one by one.

WE collectively created the genetic blueprint including the biomarkers and timelines for the evolutionary track from single-celled organisms such as the amoeba to the point that human beings on earth have evolved into to date. Each planetary system has been fashioned slightly differently in order to render the most suitable adaption to surviving life in that particular environment. The ratio of water to oxygen was the factor propelling development of life on earth. Evolution PROVES that WE created this environment. God never would have built a world where every time you humans have to eat, some plant or animal has to die. I say “we” created it because the plan to design the physical universe originated long before it ever existed and those who recycle here through human rebirthing have become trapped by their very creation.

The “Annunaki” is a religious myth. God never created “perfect angels”, “imperfect angels” or any spiritual entity in a hierarchy. WE all separated from Infinity with the identical blueprint of equality known as free will. We attempted to “out-god God” by creating worlds which included arbitrary paradoxes such as matter and time. Matter can never be created or destroyed, just transformed; but that does not prevent the infusion of energy within it (genetic life) from dying. Forever exists without time, so we killed it by creating a time stream. There has never been “hybridization” between spiritual lifeforms and physical lifeforms as the false theory of the Annunaki promotes. Even when we Antareans improved the DNA on your planet, it was one more advanced form of physical life (telepathic) infusing “better DNA” into the lesser forms (the verbals or humans).

The Wes Penre “Supriem Rockerfeller” nonsense is nothing more than a pretentious protest against “globalism” and the “new world order”. I have repeated ad infinitum that “Lucifer” is a figment of human imagination in the most self-destructive sense. The idea of a “devil” is a control mechanism that has been used by organized religion for the last 6,000 years. It amuses us Antareans that prior to that time, no such fictional character existed. There is no human “messiah”, and never has been, although Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902-1994) was both telepathic and clairvoyant and was the closest human to taking on the role of one in human form, much to his credit.

The only one who can prevent you from being part of the harvest is YOU.

L. Ron Hubbard learned a great deal about life from an Antarean woman named Scarabine who was with us on the ship and landed with us in Roswell, New Mexico. She lived in Los Angeles and Mr. Hubbard befriended her in 1948; having met her through a woman named Sarah Northrup who Mr. Hubbard later married.

Mr. Hubbard learned a great deal about telepathy and moving out of the body, and there is a lot of useful and very practical Antarean knowledge within his writings which he repackaged as a religion known as Scientology which was first known as a science of the mind called Dianetics. Mr. Hubbard fully understood that the soul or spiritual entity operates the genetic body. He easily grasped Antarean wisdom.

What we objected to was the fact that Mr. Hubbard later began to charge exhoritant fees for the information, since truth should be provided freely as I have done on this web site. Mr. Hubbard also created a false mythology and interwove it into his science fiction writings which preyed upon human fears and weaknesses. That being said, Scientology nevertheless does offer extremely valid courses (at outrageous prices) on the art and science of leaving the body (exteriorization), but has failed to promote a global telepathic consciousness for all humanity (as he originally promised Scarabine he would do). Much of the efforts of Scientology since the death of Mr. Hubbard has been dedicated to preventing the technology of leaving the body from being duplicated through a paramilitary legal quagmire of copyright litigation. The proper action would have been to enable all of humanity to reach higher states of awareness; not only the select few who are financially able to pay for it or those recruited employees who are willing to sacrifice their personal freedom to learn it.

Scientology does not refer to God directly, but instead calls God “the eighth dynamic”, or the urge to survive as Infinity. It contains a great deal of truth but is only one slice of a highly hidden pie. Ironically, it would take a speed reader five to seven years to synthesize and extract the information provided on this web site if one had to plough through all of the prolific writings of Mr. Hubbard. But to their credit, I know of no other resource on earth which is better equipped to teach a non-telepathic human how to move outside the genetic vessel than the courses offered by Scientology, although the cost for the information is rather excessive.

Thank you, Joanne, for your kind comments and clarity of heart in your quest for knowledge. You are a thoughtful person and I like you.

Lucy

Excuse me if I've over pasted text... you guys really ought to check out this website, it has some really great humor as well as alot of information from this ET/alien Antarean named Lucy ... may have to start a new thread. There is a whole new explanation of the Harvest... I find it quite riveting!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:44 AM   #70
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Lucy has some words about Hidden Hand as well as this Wes Penre:

"Hidden Hand is another identity/personality used by Wes Penre. If you carefully compare the writings of “Supriem Rockeffeler” with “Hidden Hand”, you will see they have been written by the same person, Mr. Wes Penre. It is another explanation of globalism interwoven with random prophecy not based upon anything tangible. He has nothing to do with us in any way, shape or form. His ramblings about “Lucifer” and the wrong-date Mayan Calendar and the sub-gods who created the earth demonstrate that. WE created the physical universe. Infinity (God) did NOT. All of the traps of human consciousness have been planted as bad seeds by humans themselves.

Someone should tell Mr. Wes Penre that San Francisco will be quite livable throughout 2010 (despite the ridiculous prophecy of Mr. Hand that it will be uninhabitable). I own a lovely home in Seacliff (that I do not visit nearly enough) which I have no intention of selling because of any of this nonsense. Actor Robin Williams has been one of my fondest neighbors for years."

Lucy
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #71
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like Michael Noel Prescott is becoming more active this year. He has uploaded three Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheThirdProphet
Apparently, he is speaking for the Thule Society and they are working very hard to make the prophecies come true. It is almost comical that their "prophecies" are not self-fulfilling, but require "hard work" to come true. Wonder who the first two prophets were.
He wants people to give up their free will.

Last edited by lisa; 01-08-2010 at 07:10 PM.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #72
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

This is a perfect example of what I have come to think of as a "faux-reality show."
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #73
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Charlatans......through and through........no different from the idiots in power but Supriem et al is plain comical......
Old 01-12-2010, 11:56 PM   #74
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Supposed modern picture of Maria Orsic? If so for a 70 something year old she looks very well!!!

And if this is her then this story is falling apart at it's seams.....

http://hollowearthexpedition.pbworks.com/Maria-Orsic

Or is this her?
oops- having issues posting it
Hello from Astra!
I checked the link you provided ... that is NOT a picture of Maria Orsic! I am pretty much sure it is a picture of actress CLAUDIA BLACK! Please, check for yourself!
http://www.actressarchives.com/display.php?img=42676

in Love and Light

Yours
Astra

Last edited by Astra; 01-13-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:15 AM   #75
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Freeman talked about this today on Dr Deagle's radio show. Freeman's blog has a section called "Space War News" that has a link under it entitled "Lucifer to Rebuild Temple in Jerusalem." The link is to the URL for CNNMoney.com and an article entitled "Kinti Mining Lmtd.'s (KMLD) Announces Supriem David Rockefeller and the Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple in Addition to Frank Love Commencing the 'Temple Now Project.'"

Freeman and Dr Deagle talked about a lot of things including Aden, Yemen being the actual Garden of Eden. This was during the 3rd Hour on February 1, 2010:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote