Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation 8 GROUP Q and A

This group has decided on a completely separate area for direct questions and answers, thus keeping THe Watcher's thread clear. We have noted the apathy, the complete lack of interest regarding The Watcher's thread, using his terminolgy it seems we were all "peeing in the wind".
Perhaps this new course of action will keep the area alive. Messrs Ryan and Cassidy have shown little interest in their forums to date, nor taken heed of various posters concerns.
PC/PA members may post questions here and if they meet the need to know criteria we place upon members then they shall be answered officially.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 8 GROUP Q and A

Awesome idea! Thank You!

My first question... What measures can be taken to protect and shield from the bio-engineered food, and bio altering effects of microwave transmissions that deteriorate the energy field of the human form?

Perhaps a heavy question but a necessary one nonetheless.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
This group has decided on a completely separate area for direct questions and answers, thus keeping THe Watcher's thread clear. We have noted the apathy, the complete lack of interest regarding The Watcher's thread, using his terminolgy it seems we were all "peeing in the wind".
Perhaps this new course of action will keep the area alive. Messrs Ryan and Cassidy have shown little interest in their forums to date, nor taken heed of various posters concerns.
PC/PA members may post questions here and if they meet the need to know criteria we place upon members then they shall be answered officially.

Hi 8.

I think the lack of interest is actually down to a confusion of what can be asked.

I think this thread is a good idea.

Just 1 quick question - the need to know criteria ... is this a blanket cover on all members or are certain members more need to know than others?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Old 09-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

ee, hee hee hee hee!
(oops, okay, no more wicked witch laughing. I'll be good!)
gotta run to work, but definitely have a few.
see y'all later, and thanks.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Messrs Ryan and Cassidy have shown little interest in their forums to date, nor taken heed of various posters concerns.
I have spoken with Kerry about their absence from the forum and her claim is that Camelot filming, editing and now the radio show is keeping them busy 24/7. I know they get a ton of email echoing all the concerns posted here. I don't think it's a matter of they take no heed, but when one is operating from the core of one's being, is it wise to let others pull you out of alignment?

That said - can you summarize these concerns and I will attempt a communication to have Bill and Kerry address them - perhaps it could be a topic of a future radio show.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I have spoken with Kerry about their absence from the forum and her claim is that Camelot filming, editing and now the radio show is keeping them busy 24/7. I know they get a ton of email echoing all the concerns posted here. I don't think it's a matter of they take no heed, but when one is operating from the core of one's being, is it wise to let others pull you out of alignment?

That said - can you summarize these concerns and I will attempt a communication to have Bill and Kerry address them - perhaps it could be a topic of a future radio show.
They've abandoned us and treated us like we can take care of ourselves!

The nerve!!!!

On a less whiney note, I think when there is a hic up such as delays in the Peterson interview, brash accusations by once trusted "friends" it would be nice to have a simple post on their stand. I don't need it, but I feel that might have been some of the angst.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Karen, I think the radio show idea is fabulous! We can submit questions to them, and they can choose which ones to answer on the air, already prepared answers that may be of general interest. Then, perhaps in the second hour, they could open the phone lines to people who can ask questions to them "live." I think that the Avalon and Camelot forum members alone could give them plenty of input, both written and live. Are they going to do a Thanksgiving show? That way, we could introduce Project Camelot to family members. I'll be thinking of some topics, but I have one already: What is Project Camelot's main goal? This would be a great introduction, especially for those of us who want to get our families on board, so to speak. Thanks for the hard work. Linda
Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I think when there is a hic up such as delays in the Peterson interview, brash accusations by once trusted "friends" it would be nice to have a simple post on their stand. I don't need it, but I feel that might have been some of the angst.
Discussion about the Peterson interview delays were posted a little bit at Project Camelot, and discussed quite a bit over several radio shows.
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_09.html

I try to give answers whenever I find questions asked.

I'm about 2 weeks behind on listening to the radio show. They also talked about the Burisch (once trusted friends) drama. Mainly (my words) they are not going to fall into the trap of giving it any of their energy. I usually take notes and want to post summaries, but run out of time after I chase off after all the info links that are posted here.

The Burisch drama took hours and hours and hours to follow reading
http://eaglesdisobey.net
and their Golden Thread forum,
plus reading another forum that claims to be the original Golden Thread,
listening to/watching the Barcelona and Zurich conference recordings.

The open letter to Jeff Rense has some info.

If I get some specific questions I will try to get specific answers from Bill and Kerry. It would also be a good idea to copy them to a PM to me - I've been wanting to do this for a long time ... so let's do it!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

However - I don't think we want to highjack this thread for questions to Bill and Kerry. So let me think about what to do about that ...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #11
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Awesome idea! Thank You!

My first question... What measures can be taken to protect and shield from the bio-engineered food, and bio altering effects of microwave transmissions that deteriorate the energy field of the human form?

Perhaps a heavy question but a necessary one nonetheless.
Monsanto and others have a remit to push these onto the public in ever increasing volumes. At the present time individuals can exercise their right to refuse to purchase these products, a general veto whilst they can. Current legislation forces such foods to carry labels stating their nature, be warned though, at a future point these will be removed thusly hiding the fact these products have been modified. As a rogue unit within offialdom we are expressing our concerns, our bosses tend to follow the party line and tolerate (just) our liberties. There is very little one can do to shield from ever increasing numbers of microwave transmissions, domestic and foreign. One hope in sight is the slow but sure transformation of the human species in order to adapt to the ever increasing hostile environment we call Earth.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #12
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi 8.

I think the lack of interest is actually down to a confusion of what can be asked.

I think this thread is a good idea.

Just 1 quick question - the need to know criteria ... is this a blanket cover on all members or are certain members more need to know than others?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
We monitored for considerable time, you have a valid point, perhaps confusion was the culprit. It is a blanket issue covering each and every member, no favouritism.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #13
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post

ee, hee hee hee hee!
(oops, okay, no more wicked witch laughing. I'll be good!)
gotta run to work, but definitely have a few.
see y'all later, and thanks.
We rather thought you would be pleased

Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #14
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

We have monitored numerous threads here and can state that many feel abandoned insomuch as no input from Messrs Ryan and Cassidy whatsoever. Comments go unanswered, emails, emotions run high at times, posters becoming fed up with particular issues which we should not elaborate on unless given all clear to do so by individuals here. Re topics for future talk shows, that is another area of concern, some see that as stagnating with the same old individuals being dragged out time after time, perhaps fresh input to the shows would alleviate concerns here. The same names appear too often, it bores many, sorry

Old 09-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I have copied posts from this thread and another thread to:
Questions for Bill and Kerry - Sep 09
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16405
Old 09-11-2009, 01:36 AM   #16
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

That is very kind of you, we are sure this will calm the members fears and allay further anxieties, thankyou

Old 09-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #17
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You 8 for your response!

Next question... If 528hz repairs DNA in a lab then what frequency can be used to enhance or activate other dormant or latent stages of DNA?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #18
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

What an auspicious day to start a thread such as this: 09/09/09…

As I have severe temporal limitations, I would like to ask a quick question to learn about the 8, what level they are privy to, and what they can state.

At 4:51 p.m. EDT, on Monday, April 2, 2001, a NASA Extreme ultraviolet Imaging Telescope (EIT) captured an event whose magnitude has not been seen before or since.

This event was a 7.2 million km per hour warning, a blessing, and a yet another redundant confirmation of a sentience that cannot and will not be ignored.

Within the event, a clear, readily accessible, and ancient archetypal image formed that quickly became several million times the size of the earth.

This event occurred exactly one month before earth-made super luminal drives went online and became fully operational in May of 2001 (according to Steven Greer).

The event foreshadowed the quarantine that was to be enacted upon us and the use of our drives exactly 1 month later.

What does the 8 think about these facts?

Is there not a larger game afoot, gentleman?

… a story that needs to be told already?

Sincerely,
Stella Octangula
Old 09-11-2009, 06:20 AM   #19
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We rather thought you would be pleased

Sometimes I can be easily entertained! Oh look! There's a fly on the wall! ............... Oops, distraction! lol

1. I've heard that most abducties, after returned, are then abducted by military or special ops teams, to see what aliens have done, or wanted from them. (milab?)
wondered how true that was.

2. I've also heard that most alien abducties (like 90%) were actually milabs, with screen memories of abductions. True/False?

3. In farm area around Dulce NM. Jet fuel was discovered on the soil of the farmer's land who's cattle had been mutilated. How probable is it that these mutilations were carried out, not by aliens, but by our own military?
If so,

4. does our military possess the kind of technology to "cloak" or hide entire aircraft, vehicles, etc... and remove blood, tissue in seconds and cauterize the wounds also?

5. Steak or sea food?

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 09-11-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Have you guys read every post on The Watchers thread?
If so, what subjects do you feel were not covered that you would like to see members investigating further?

That must be the purpose of this new thread yes? To cover NEW, undiscussed material.

I
Old 09-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #21
no caste

Hi Watcher -

I think you're unvetted because you're a limey Speaking of that, the UK is bigger than just the UK (Commonwealth).

Commonwealth of Nations: They co-operate within a framework of common values and goals as outlined in the Singapore Declaration.[1] These include the promotion of democracy, human rights, good governance, the rule of law, individual liberty, egalitarianism, free trade, multilateralism and world peace.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

Or not. They can also cooperate within a military framework, e.g. NATO and diplomats and/or private partners.

Legislation and Accountability

SIS, like the other British intelligence and security agencies, is subject to Parliamentary, Ministerial, judicial and financial oversight. Oversight is based on two key pieces of UK legislation, the Intelligence Services Act 1994 (ISA) and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA).
http://www.sis.gov.uk/output/legisla...ntability.html

My question: What is the 8 Group? (You mentioned it's a rogue group?)

My question: The intelligence community in the UK seems to act as private contractors to the monarchy. Could you clarify its role and/or loyalties?

Old 09-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Stella Octangula
Project Avalon Member

Very cool!

Never saw that one coming!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Thank You 8 for your response!

Next question... If 528hz repairs DNA in a lab then what frequency can be used to enhance or activate other dormant or latent stages of DNA?
Perhaps the so called 'junk' DNA is in the process of being modified, mutating, as humankind heads towards the future

Old 09-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #24
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Octangula View Post
What an auspicious day to start a thread such as this: 09/09/09…

As I have severe temporal limitations, I would like to ask a quick question to learn about the 8, what level they are privy to, and what they can state.

At 4:51 p.m. EDT, on Monday, April 2, 2001, a NASA Extreme ultraviolet Imaging Telescope (EIT) captured an event whose magnitude has not been seen before or since.

This event was a 7.2 million km per hour warning, a blessing, and a yet another redundant confirmation of a sentience that cannot and will not be ignored.

Within the event, a clear, readily accessible, and ancient archetypal image formed that quickly became several million times the size of the earth.

This event occurred exactly one month before earth-made super luminal drives went online and became fully operational in May of 2001 (according to Steven Greer).

The event foreshadowed the quarantine that was to be enacted upon us and the use of our drives exactly 1 month later.

What does the 8 think about these facts?

Is there not a larger game afoot, gentleman?

… a story that needs to be told already?

Sincerely,
Stella Octangula
Oh you would be surprised what games are afoot, these questions would be better aimed at our lads in DSTI

Old 09-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Sometimes I can be easily entertained! Oh look! There's a fly on the wall! ............... Oops, distraction! lol

1. I've heard that most abducties, after returned, are then abducted by military or special ops teams, to see what aliens have done, or wanted from them. (milab?)
wondered how true that was.

2. I've also heard that most alien abducties (like 90%) were actually milabs, with screen memories of abductions. True/False?

3. In farm area around Dulce NM. Jet fuel was discovered on the soil of the farmer's land who's cattle had been mutilated. How probable is it that these mutilations were carried out, not by aliens, but by our own military?
If so,

4. does our military possess the kind of technology to "cloak" or hide entire aircraft, vehicles, etc... and remove blood, tissue in seconds and cauterize the wounds also?

5. Steak or sea food?
So you are easily distracted? Where did that flash of light come from behind you?
1: reports indicate a percentage of trackers yes, percentages are not reliable
2:Varies, at one point there were more reported Military ops than reported Alien ops, obviously many actual abduction events are never reported
3:Black ops account for many so called mutilation cases, and are involved in most in varying ways, even after the fact
4:Several questions in one, yes to all
5:Steak for iron, goes well with chips too, but seafood for healthy balance

Closed Thread