Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 03:58 AM   #1
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Question Early morning translucent visitor! any insight?

Good evening ~ this morning at 6:05 a.m. PST my partner, Karen, had a unique experience with a translucent visitor in our bedroom. What was it???

Below you will find her first hand testimonial. We are being 100% genuine and are looking for sincere feedback, insights, suggestions, or similar experiences in an effort to sort through what happened.

Karen's testimony: "first off, thanks for reading and I hope that this testimony will solicit a real response that will help me understand what I was presented with today. moreover, this is super hard for me to describe because I have NEVER ever experienced anything similar and simply do not have the vocabulary to put words to what happened.

This morning while dreaming about an action scene with shooting and fighting I experienced a random painful turn in my dream - in my action dream a platypus attacked my thumb and index finger (right hand) the pain in my dream work me up and I experienced similar pain as I woke up, shook my hand, and looked at the alarm clock (which read 6:05 a.m.) [this normally happens to me most nights, I wake up from a dream, look at the clock and fall back asleep]. However when I looked 2 ft away from the clock there was a "man" standing at the edge of my bed toward a small t.v. Of course I freaked out and woke my partner. The "man" was a translucent figure standing roughly 5.5 ft tall and was super friendly energy waving an "arm" and "cupped hand" rapidly motioning for me to "come here - come here" SUPER LONG STORY SHORT the translucent figure walked ~15 ft. across my room just like any person would. In the middle of the room the energy dropped something from the hand area and bent down on one "knee" to pick it up. Once on the other side of the room at the bathroom the "person" stopped and waved one "arm" rapidly once again motioning for me to come on. At that point the translucent figure "swirled" down and out of the bedroom and into the bathroom through the cracked door. There where white flashes in the bathroom then black swirls in the bedroom immediately after.

Note * I blinked my eyes several times to focus in on what was in front of me and have no doubts at all about what I saw. this is the first time this has happened to me and I would like to hear your thoughts please."

Thanks in advance for responding.

Cheers,

Matt

if you need more details let us know
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:34 AM   #2
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Early morning translucent visitor! any insight?

great... i will sleep with the lights on tonight!

regards

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 10-26-2008 at 05:10 AM.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:49 AM   #3
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

You witnessed an individual located in one of the higher dimensions / frequencies whos image was 'bleeding through' to our dimension. Since our dimension's frequency is increasing daily as we approach 2012, the veil between dimensions (ours and the higher ones) is growing thinner. Expect more and more effects like this. Actually, nothing to fear here.
In reality, 2012 represents our ascension to these higher dimensions, at least for those of us who so choose (a very wonderful and desireable option). Others who choose NOT to ascend will have to reincarnate into other 3-D worlds and will miss this boat.

RECOMMENDED READING:
Adventures Beyond the Body by William Buhlman. Relates the experiences of one who can easily slip out of body during sleep and can access the higher dimensions.

Soul Traveler: A Guide to Out-Of-Body Experiences and the Wonders Beyond.

If you need more detailed info, especially science-based, get all the David Wilcock books free from www.thesonsofthelawofone.com in the .PDF section. They will knock your socks off.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:12 AM   #4
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Also, go to the SPIRITUALITY thread on this blog, go to the write-up called 'Stretching the Spirit-Ascension symptoms' by MUDRA.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:13 AM   #5
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post
You witnessed an individual located in one of the higher dimensions / frequencies whos image was 'bleeding through' to our dimension. Since our dimension's frequency is increasing daily as we approach 2012, the veil between dimensions (ours and the higher ones) is growing thinner. Expect more and more effects like this. Actually, nothing to fear here.
In reality, 2012 represents our ascension to these higher dimensions, at least for those of us who so choose (a very wonderful and desireable option). Others who choose NOT to ascend will have to reincarnate into other 3-D worlds and will miss this boat.

RECOMMENDED READING:
Adventures Beyond the Body by William Buhlman. Relates the experiences of one who can easily slip out of body during sleep and can access the higher dimensions.

Soul Traveler: A Guide to Out-Of-Body Experiences and the Wonders Beyond.

If you need more detailed info, especially science-based, get all the David Wilcock books free from www.thesonsofthelawofone.com in the .PDF section. They will knock your socks off.
How do you do this ascension process if you're starving? Fast? We could be seeing very hard times for many.
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post
Question: How does one choose to ascend to higher dimensions?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:18 AM   #7
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

In Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
[Gurdjieff]
this is called delusions of grandeur.

In modern western psych hospitals
this is called an hallucinogenic episode.

In Zen visions, it is known as lucid dreaming,
but in your case I don't think so.

Angel visitations are usually more upscale,
and contain a distinct message or directive.

"interdimensional bleed through" ---IBT---
as one poster suggested, has it's possibilities,
and thankfully your story indicates
a benevolent vision.
IBT is thus a bonafide alien presence.

We are the Angels
of our future.
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:16 AM   #8
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Don't put a term to something which is not known it will leave us at the mercy of someone elses agenda - might i add someone who has nothing to do with your situation.

When i was 3 years old i was grabbed by one of these things and pulled into a wall (quite hard) and ill never forget how it was translucent... i always told people this story and used the exact same description "translucent".

The only logical thing i can think of before Aliens or Angels is a cloaking device which do exist. Try not to live in fear around situations like this because if anything they are showing you the world is much larger and stranger then any novel.

Take pride in seeing the mysteries of life, i have and it has opened me up to never being afraid of the dark of the mystery.

Wisdom says be strong
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #9
Alexandra

About 6 or 7 years ago i had an interesting experience at aound 2:00 p.m.. It was a beautiful sunny day and very quiet on my street. My windows were open. I have two large windows in my diningroom, side by side. I was sitting at my dining room table balancing my checkbook. No, this is not the interesting experience.

I looked up, at one point, and gazed out the windows in front of me. I saw this translucent Indian man. He was wearing buckskins and three feathers in his long hair. I watched him walk in front of and past the house across the street. When he reached the other side of the end of the driveway, he walked up [yards slant upward] the grass lawn of the next neighbor's lawn for approximately three feet. He then turned and stepped up into the air and disappeared, zip-just like that. I was never scared. I actually thought it was pretty cool. I have no idea what happened except that he was traveling from one place to another. The opening or portal was there for about 6 months and then faded. I could feel it. However I never caught glimpses of anything going into the doorway after that.

Alexandra
Old 10-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #10
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Something similar happened to me few weeks ago. It was sunday morning, I saw later it was 05:10 am. I still can't remember what I was dreaming, I just know that I suddenly knew I will wake up. Can't describe this feeling, still dreaming and then, having an enourmus feeling "I'll be awake now".

Just in between of dreaming/beeing awake state, I opened my eyes and I saw this strange translucent being stood above and "looking" at me ("it" had no eyes).

I wasn't scared at all, perhaps "it" send me some love energy or something.
And at the same moment I saw "it" and felt this energy, I heard my pc running up!!

I usualy put my pc on "stand by" before I go to bed on weekends and as you all know, it takes a bit more to turn the pc on, even if it is on "stand by" (mostly by pressing any key)!

This time, I didn't even tuched it...and it run.

This was a wonderful and most important, a fearles experience, no doubt about it..
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #11
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Question Did this being look like my avatar pic?

If you check out my avatar pic it is definitely a lil' girl in a black robe but she looks pretty much see-thru or translucent. This is pic that I took back on Dec. 6th @ the greyhound bus station @ 42nd St. in Manhattan, NY. This is not a ghost because I saw a very cute lil' Amish girl with her family & so she started to walk sideways towards me while waiting in line @ the boarding station & I thought she was so cute so I had to take a pic with my phone so when I saw her I waved @ her & told her to smile & right before I pressed the ok button on my phone that snaps the pic I saw the screen on my phone change from an image of this girl to a spiraling black hole & then turned the entire screen into all blackness & when I saw this happening I said to myself, "F*** it!" & then pressed the button & that is how the pic came out. Very weird & I did take another pic of the girl while on the bus & it didn't come out like that. I don't know why or how this happened, sometimes I think it's just a hint of what we & the entire universe is experiencing right now with different odd & inexplainable (@ least inexplainable @ this present juncture of our evolutionary process) occurrences to help those to have some type of evidential proof that things in this duality are definitely changing. The girl's name is Mica & I also think she might be a lightworker or starseed. I hope someone else can share any pic of a translucent being like I have. Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 AM   #12
karen11
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Early morning translucent visitor! any insight?

Thank you everyone for responding! Koyaanisqatsi thank you again for your original post it was the most helpful. Nothing new to report~ Cheers
karen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #13
Anticomuna
Banned

I have had this experience several times. I think this is something that belongs to dreams, but because you have woken up too suddenly it appears to be in the real world. I don't consider it real at all, it is probably a kind of optical illusion.

I had another one last night, around 2AM. I woke up and there was something undefined close to the bathroom door. And I called it "Hey!" and went running over there, but there was nothing when I arrived.

Sometimes it is fun, sometimes it is not.

Last edited by Anticomuna; 11-05-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:43 AM   #14
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Did this being look like my avatar pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaoue View Post
If you check out my avatar pic it is definitely a lil' girl in a black robe but she looks pretty much see-thru or translucent. This is pic that I took back on Dec. 6th @ the greyhound bus station @ 42nd St. in Manhattan, NY. This is not a ghost because I saw a very cute lil' Amish girl with her family & so she started to walk sideways towards me while waiting in line @ the boarding station & I thought she was so cute so I had to take a pic with my phone so when I saw her I waved @ her & told her to smile & right before I pressed the ok button on my phone that snaps the pic I saw the screen on my phone change from an image of this girl to a spiraling black hole & then turned the entire screen into all blackness & when I saw this happening I said to myself, "F*** it!" & then pressed the button & that is how the pic came out. Very weird & I did take another pic of the girl while on the bus & it didn't come out like that. I don't know why or how this happened, sometimes I think it's just a hint of what we & the entire universe is experiencing right now with different odd & inexplainable (@ least inexplainable @ this present juncture of our evolutionary process) occurrences to help those to have some type of evidential proof that things in this duality are definitely changing. The girl's name is Mica & I also think she might be a lightworker or starseed. I hope someone else can share any pic of a translucent being like I have. Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

very interesting pic, thank you for sharing
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did this being look like my avatar pic?

The black swrils would be something that converned me if I had this experience. Black is negative energy. There is however also the possibility that she was seeing negative energy being evacuated from the room.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:54 AM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Some months ago i was searching reading n looking alott every evening on the net about UFO aliens etc ...much like a sponge collecting all n every bit of info on the subject...

Then one night dreaming of falling amidst many my size like white cods on their way up...falling n pushing them away down my descent...suddenly a gnawing gnarling noise close approaching me and i felt the urge to awake...but i was paralyzed...

(1st time i experienced sleep paralysis i struggled so long to break it til i fell asleep again...but now i can break it the second i remember my chosen Name of God!)

So i awoke and span my head towards the floor of my room and saw a size tennis ball white orb shooting off in the middle of the room and just disappear...at the same time my eyes n pc screen degaussed...

I have no idea what this was but i felt like i had caught it in the act...?!
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote