Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-08-2008, 05:58 AM   #26
sleepingnomore

Default Re: George Green - GOD love him

You'd be better off facing your fear and letting it go. You can't outrun anything. You are where you are meant to be but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Let go of your attachments to what you think is real and your life will change for the better no matter what happens.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:53 AM   #27
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

hey everyone, thanks for a good thread.

nice posts orb.

- if george green had read any of the books he's put out,
he wouldn't be talking
like he does.

which is strange.

hmmmm.

- i love the books, i don't like the cut of his jib, in inteview or in the transcripts.

- hmmmm.

i won't be listening to any more of his updates.

much of the same info from mayan sources;
http://www.tortuga.com/eng/library/index.php

i'm serializing the 1st Ground Crew book here;
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6721

any thoughts?

ps - i thought the 4th book a bit strange.
i.e., not written by the same voice as the first 3.
and containing strangely negative and off putting 'news' ie - it's too late now,
but just think of what could've been......great! thanks!

namaste and blessed be.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #28
BeginWithin
Avalon Senior Member

The reason i believe that raising consiousness is a good thing, is because I have experienced the synchronicity and magic of life when I face the fact that I am not the ONLY driver of the car.

That does not mean I don't have to make choices. After all, so far, I am in a human body, and my preference is to not put it in a bad situation. But when I start hearing about global catastrophe and hiding underground or in the Southern Hemisphere, well that is is where I simply say 'give me a freaking break!'.

So far, I have found that George's books seem to be right on regarding how we deal with the changes. I do not believe George wrote these books and I do wonder who the actual author(s) are.

I can't change the world, but I can change my experience of being in it. Who knows? Maybe my little spark plays a role, maybe not.

I really appreciate people like 'orb' who I think sees the situation for what it is, but at the same time has the widsom to see the humor in this weird ass story we are in right now.

Will someone pass me the popcorn and ask management to put the funny guy back on stage?

I heard once that if you could feel the love God (or whatever he/it is) has for you, you would explode.

I also heard that he spends a lot of time laughing his ass off.
BeginWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:26 PM   #29
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting overall that people would feel scared it goes to show something amiss. I do remember listening to alex jones in the more early days and getting insecure, and wishing that the world was perfect. But I think the thing that made me immune to any sort of fear of what's going to happen is because of the need to evolve spiritually. So you start thinking like orb and you find out things that give you reason to overcome the fear.

I started looking at Alex Jones as more of an artist and a comedian. And things that use to scare me have become fascinating. Which has lead me to realize something: When things scare you, that situation has a lot of intelligence in it. When you start to recognize that intelligence instead of getting overwhelmed by it you start to see that intelligence for the first time and then it does become fascinating instead of threatning. So the key to eliminating fear is where you let your attention go. If you don't allow your senses to get overwhelmed and fixate your attention on something you can manage. Your fear then can't have any room to exist.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #30
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

There is something more than this, something beyond conspicracy, ufos, ascension, ascended masters, 2012, ghosts, doomsday, etc It seems all this is just the other side of the coin of illusion/matrix. There is something behind all of this, the unknown.

We each experience our very own piece of the pie of the illusion so we all see it differently, simply allow - to each their own. Peas in a pod. When each of us looks into the future it is only our own future timeline we see. Yet how interesting that we all meet, here at Avalon.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #31
besttools
Avalon Senior Member

I decided to step in, because I think my experience can be a trend for many people with George Green's info.

It all started for me from George Green's videos in YouTube about 2 years ago. Since that videos the mind got focused on special things and the info came itself - I learned such useful things as:

- famous Zeitgeist movie
- David Icke investigations about reptilians/draconians
- emotional freedom techniques (that I am proudly promoting)
- Abraham Hicks
- ascension and meditation

At this very moment, having gathered that amount of info, I really felt more and more unsatisfied with HOW exactly George shares the information. You need to explain and update people, but you should not bring THAT much fear in.

But when I think so, I always get back to my experience - it all started thanks to George videos on YouTube. That is why my personal conclusion and experience make me think the following - everyone is important, messagers are different, but they contribute. This is how I got to all things that I am proud to think about today.
besttools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #32
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I was thinking today about George, and as I wrote here on a post somewhere I keep having a wierd feeling there are UFO's in the area. So over the summer I noticed alot that were like a RED BLUE GREEN, kind of like spinning up there, and I keep thinking, I am sure that is not right.

So of course, what does George say in his more recent recorded conference call, right after I write this post, 'you know they are all over the place up there, all the red, blue, green spinning ones', idea.

I am like Ergh, just when I was starting to discount everything he was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginWithin View Post
So far, I have found that George's books seem to be right on regarding how we deal with the changes. I do not believe George
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:00 AM   #33
vega
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post

Billy Meier, I think he is the real deal. I think however he is wrong about certain things, and channelling is one of those things, I agree.
Channelling is the art of tapping into the cosmic mind. It is real and you have to experience it at a personal level in order for you to understand that it works.

But for channelling to happen you need to first isolate yourself from the noise that exists in the world around you and still and silence your mind and also eat food that is devoid of neuro stimulants and animal products. Anyone can do it under the right conditions and the communication is almost always one way. The sender is not easily identifiable though.

Channelling is best experienced early morning around 4 AM.

Vega
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:06 AM   #34
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat View Post
i'm afraid of dying.

The essence of you [i.e. your soul/spirit] is indestructible Proletariat.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 11-09-2008 at 03:30 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #35
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Curious, you know Vega that Billy says that channelling is nonsense right? And I listen to alot of channelled information, so I sort of believe in it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
Channelling is the art of tapping into the cosmic mind. It is real and you have to experience it at a personal level in order for you to understand that it works.
Vega
Old 11-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #36
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=dayzero;74449]

- if george green had read any of the books he's put out,
he wouldn't be talking
like he does.

which is strange.

hmmmm.

- i love the books, i don't like the cut of his jib, in inteview or in the transcripts.

- hmmmm.

i won't be listening to any more of his updates.

__________________________________________________ ___

I totally agree with this! I also wonder if he actually wrote the books or not. It is all very puzzling. I am not going to S.A. either. I feel much more comfortable here with our survival plan rather than going somewhere that I don't know anybody. I may not be able to converse with the locals if they don't speak english etc.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:59 AM   #37
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: George Green - GOD love him

I view George as a good real estate agent, hey everybody lets all moved to the safest place on earth where I happen to own land which I can sell you for a reasonable price. Hmm makes me wonder.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
if george green had read any of the books he's put out,
he wouldn't be talking like he does.
Thats one hell of an insightful observation. I think the same. Here is my theory about what is happening here: The New Paradigm Series of books were channeled through George Green from his "friends up there" who are ET's from the Plaiedies.

It is a commonly held view that it is in the nature of channeling that the message can be tainted somewhat by the channeler. The degree to which this happens is inversely proportional to the quality (clarity) of the channel - the channeled material becomes interfered with by the mind/ego of the channel and changed to what that mind/ego thought instead of the thought from the channel.

It is known that George Green mixes with the "big boys" and has always done so. His views will therefore be informed by sources of information (of debatable vibrational level). These "doom and gloom" vibes could easily have been internalized into his current mind-set.

The New Paradigm books are quite old now, and may well have been done during a time that the "clarity" was pretty good. Certainly I concur that the last book seems less pure and when I read it I found I had to disregard some of it because if failed my internal resonance test. In fact I found from time to time, that was true of all the books, but the 4th especially. It's not even a book, its more like an afterthought/pamphlet.

I still think that the New Paradigm books are extraordinarily worthwhile reading and quite profound, however they certainly speak a different message than the current message we hear from George Green, which is more like: "OMFG! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! ITS TOO LATE TO FIX THINGS RUN TO THE HILLS"

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #40
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Orb I like your style!

Blending with our Higher Self is most definitely the way ahead. There is a awesome book about the higher self called "Spiritual Growth" by Sanaya Roman.

It teaches you how to conect with your higher self and develop all the ESP that enable us to become what we really are, amazing light beings. No much chat and very practical.

Love and light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #41
BeginWithin
Avalon Senior Member

Well, today I am feeling like I might have been too rough on George. After all, I do have to give him credit as being the first one to really blow the cover off this Matrix we are in. And, for the most part, I sense he is correct about most of the things he talks about. In fact, I actually like him. I find him fascinating and I love his common sense intelligence.

If I had a chance to talk with him, I would ask him what he knows about the recent statements coming from Bob Dean and Dolores Cannon. And these people are just the tip of the iceberg of positive messages.

The messages I get from these people kind of leave me with a 'warm and fuzzy'.

Yes, I believe we are in for one hell of a ride as the changes speed up. I have been told by my friends, that I am a doom and gloom guy because I have been so addicted to finding these messages for many a year now. I think that might be why my ex left me. (Although the carpenter working on my house and ex were not a figmant of my imagination.)

Now, here I am with my vision of end times staring me in the face. But now I am changing my focus from 'the end' to 'the new beginning'. These are the messages I seem most attracted to.

I guess I have to thank George for getting me to this point. At least, he played a major role. And while I am not running to the southern hemisphere, I do pay a lot of attention to his views on the economy and politics. He is playing a major role of waking us up. I think others will play a larger role regarding what to do from this point on.

And one more thing, I would rather hear what George has to say than what the main stream media talking heads have to offer. But George, do you really want us all to run and hide?

Last edited by BeginWithin; 11-09-2008 at 04:51 PM.
BeginWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #42
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Well written BeginWithin.

I am in agreement with what you said. I like George also and he is one of the reasons I have gotten to where I am now in my research. I rank him in my top 10 group! Not to be repetitive but it just seems odd that he doesn't seem to be doing what his books say.

I certainly agree with him about the economy though. I feel this the calm before the storm. We may not be seeing the real effects yet but with more and more layoffs and bankruptcies the **** is just starting. People will start using savings then credit cards and then what, if they can't find work.

He is a very intelligent man and I give him credit for sticking his neck out. The books being available for no charge impresses me and no matter who wrote them there is very valuable info in them.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #43
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

howdy all, all I can say to you is that I sent a message to George about 2 months ago asking if I could transalate in italian all the books, he answered immediately, affirmatively, thanked me for it, and recommended that I pray "I am a human becoming, help me to become" and ask for assistance in the transalation...it worked. We exchanged a few succint messages afterwards (I just needed a few explanations on how to interpret a few things) and all I can say is that his main genuine focus was to encourage me to spread the word, no other worry. I told him I was ready to send him my credentials but he didn't ask for them because I'm sure he somehow knew it was ok (I guess he sensed I'm a good dude!). Now thanks to him we've got about 900+ downloads of the new paradigm books in Italy (book 1 about 600 and book 2 about 300), and I'm going to publish book 3 in about 3 wks, and the readers started a forum discussing it...you can imagine how totally happy I am. I read the books about 3 times, plus the transalating job made me really ponder carefully every phrase, I know it's really a true message. Further, I'm no psychic, but I did have a couple ov very significant dreams that I can truly and punctually connect to the messages.
best to all
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #44
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Andromeda, and you know one of my first books I got and the first book in working on my spirituality was "soul love" by Sanaya Roman. It was very good, and it did affect me alot. I did alot of the exercises in going back and meeting sub personalities and bringing them forward, I think everyone should try this because no doing so might be draining their energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
Orb I like your style!

Blending with our Higher Self is most definitely the way ahead. There is a awesome book about the higher self called "Spiritual Growth" by Sanaya Roman.

It teaches you how to conect with your higher self and develop all the ESP that enable us to become what we really are, amazing light beings. No much chat and very practical.

Love and light
Old 11-11-2008, 06:06 AM   #45
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Way to go, this is very inspirational. Think of how many lives you might have saved by your efforts, or less human suffering. Way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
Now thanks to him we've got about 900+ downloads of the new paradigm books in Italy (book 1 about 600 and book 2 about 300), and I'm going to publish book 3 in about 3 wks, and the readers
Old 11-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #46
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Once a false prophet always a false prophet. This is how you know them. Its not that hard.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:31 AM   #47
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
Way to go, this is very inspirational. Think of how many lives you might have saved by your efforts, or less human suffering. Way to go!
I tend to put these things into the fringe area. I don't really know that my own rise to a higher level will help others, but it helps me. The Billy Meier saga, and George's promotion of it are in direct conflict with much of his more tangible information. On the economy he was early in defining the coming trends, but insisting on buying gold coins for economic shelter are a bit off-putting.

I would assume that most of us cannot move into the mountains, nor convince other non-believers to suddenly and drastically change their understanding and awareness to benefit us all. Instead, like Bob Dean says, just ride out the coming changes and do what you can to prepare but above all DON'T BE FEARFUL of the change.

I don't fault George on his delivery, as the violin message can hardly be given with trumpets. One has to filter what one hears through the matrix of one's own experiences to synchronize to the melody. It took 9/11/01 to really wake me up and after that, many new events started to take on a different light. Watching the election, for instance, now seems like so much wasted energy that it makes me sad.

One of the harder things to do here is remain neutral to the rantings of less open-minded folks as the time draws near.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:54 AM   #48
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I get the impression that he likes to be the center of attention and he likes to be treated like he is a big shot. My 2 cents.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:37 AM   #49
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Well, for example in one scenerio he said you might be able to exchange one or more gold coins for a flight somewhere, and well I think this might happen.

If a pilot for example had a plane and fuel and no money because his credit card was shut down, he might exchange a flight somewhere for say 3 gold coins. It sure will go further than you bank card pin at that moment, or the person next to you with dollar bills under hyperinflation, worth a fraction of what they were before the plan landed back home when he goes to spend them.

You might not get full value, but it sure goes further than plastic.

[QUOTE=Squeptikal;77002]On the economy he was early in defining the coming trends, but insisting on buying gold coins for economic shelter are a bit off-putting.
QUOTE]
Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 AM   #50
Nebula

Hey don't kill the messenger lol! I love George Green, he has some messages and info to help people wake up. Nobody said he was 100% right!! Even if as you say he spreads fear! well haven't we been conditioned to fear that which we don't understand or know. How about using some of that fear to really get some ppl's attention! just my opinion!