Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Default I have a important matter to take up

I want to make it clear that I dont need for you all to belive me, but what I am hoping for is that you can save one or two braincells of memory for what I am saying......

About 11 years ago something very unexpected and a true miracle happened....It was me and about 20 other people that was enlisted to do a very special event....it took us a week of preparing for make it possible.....

Hahahaha.... here come the part that will be difficult to belive.....but here we go.....

We did together with a lot of spiritual masters and the creator, lifted and created a new copy of the earth.... it is a material copy, with all infrastrukture, houses and whatever we need in place.....but so far as I know empty of humans.....I have not been there for 11 years so I do not know if it has start to fill up with humans and animals.....I have physically been there.....I was passing one city and drove between two big cities on the highway about 350 kilometers...and I did actually see one car besides mine, but I dont know who it was....except for that car, not a human in site....
It is not difficult to reach.... it is feeling like a wave that is lifting you 20 to 25 centimeters above the ground you stand on....and you find yourself standing on the same spot as here and in your same physical body...but....

That is what I know.....

What I tell now is my feelings and speculation about what can be....
I dont know if it will be like a rapture or like a acension or whatever it will be called, or the descriptions about those....but I can imaging that it will be confusing for both the ones staying and those that will leave.... suddenly people start to dissapere..... for the ones leaving they dont live where they use to live today.....they have their things where they lived 11 years ago....and I am confident that enough people will go over that it has the means to restart society....but I dont know any timeframe and I dont know how many or who.....but the pressure to get this out as information started about half a year ago.....

If anyone serious and discrete want to get my information confirmed by the other persons involved, I think I can get hold of about half of them with a little help of my friends....hopefully they has not get their memory cleaned out as one of them has....the whole week is just gone for this person.....he know that he arrived and the first day, but then he dont know anything more until he was home again....

I am a logic and rational person so I understand if this is difficult to take in for you all.... but I am serious about this.....you dont need to belive me, its enough if you just remember it, if you need it one day.....

Sorry for any miss-spelling..... english is not my native language
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a important matter to take up

Greetings Artemis.

Your english is good, no worries.

hmm.. actually.... I dont find what you are saying, very hard to believe or imagine...
it kinda fits in with some other stuff....

jus tossing out thoughts, but..
perhaps you shifted your frequencies, and actually experienced the next plane,
but were aware of them both, simultaneously...

thats the first 'logical' thing that comes to my mind after reading your words.
hmm.. i had more i wanted to say, but im goin blank at the moment... i will ponder and come back if i think of anything interesting..lol

im lookin forward to hearing other ppls responses to.
thanks for sharing Artemis. Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #3
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard of stories like this. It's like you drove onto a different timeline, or into a parallel Earth. Friends of mine swear that on a road-trip here in the US in 1984, they pulled into a roadside diner that was exactly like a diner in the 1950s. Not just a diner made to look like an old one, but everything, the people and how they were dressed, the food, the menu, the music. Everything.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
suddenly people start to dissapere..... for the ones leaving they dont live where they use to live today.....they have their things where they lived 11 years ago.
Well that would a be a bit of a downgrade for me as I would then live at my Mom's and have my old Mac running Mac OS 7.6.2.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #5
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting concept indeed, a kind of "world-wide time-slip". If anything, makes us all think back to what, where and who we were 11 years ago.

Would definitely encourage you to expand your thoughts and bring forward any other information you have with regards to this matter so that the rest of us can discern our own contemplations.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:02 AM   #6
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

Artemis, could you tell us more about this, i am sincerely interested.

How did you do this, how were you contacted/comissioned for this, where were you at the time, etc... and maybe most importantly why are you choosing to tell us, what can we do with knowledge of this?
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:14 AM   #7
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 09-22-2008 at 01:35 AM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:29 AM   #8
broken_sword

maybe a mediator should step in and create topics relevant to this forum for all of us to talk about. or maybe the people who post these "irrelavent" threads are under the impression that their insight and opinions are important to the people they call friends. I enjoy the view points of all comers no matter how different they may seem to me. not trying to be a dik but let's open our eyes and shut our mouths more often and maybe we'll learn something..
Old 09-21-2008, 03:37 AM   #9
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: I have a important matter to take up

I have a feeling or an intuitive relationship with a purpose or mission that I only came onto this planet in this density @ this time & solely to help others to cross or shift into that blissful 4th density Earth or paradise. It is definitely attainable & is what others have described as ascension or a polar shift result but not all will go because of their consciousness not allowing their own vibration to coalesce with that 4th density frequency. Knowledge is first then practice with that knowledge to cause the effect or outcome is next. There are those that will proceed with their own expanding consciousness & those who were meant to help those who are @ a level to proceed but need a little extra coercing thru more knowledge without fully needing it by their own motivation & education abilities. Each person has their own entitlement of their own enlightenment but if every single soul or entity on this planet has to do it solely by themselves then @ this juncture in this particular paradox we would definitely have a tremendous hinderance of our collective consciousness evolution. I would love to hear more about this spiritual project & how it had manifested & how you can come & go by thought or deed. There has to be some sort of key or action of self to come & go into these higher densities. I am ready to learn & live in that higher frequency for just one reason --- no change is truly boring. Love SELF (SomeThing EveryThing Loves ForEver)
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #10
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

jus tossing out thoughts, but..
perhaps you shifted your frequencies, and actually experienced the next plane,
but were aware of them both, simultaneously...
/quote

That is not my impression.... I was driving my car 350 kilometers on a highway, and if I should had any connection to this level..... I am sure I should have drove into other cars .... but it didnt start when I was sitting in the car... I needed to stop and take my breath and was stopping the car on a parkinglot .... it was traffic and cars everywhere.... when I was leaning on my car....the wave came..... the first I noticed was that the traffic was completely gone.... I was alone.... and it was sure, puzzling to me.....I did not make the connection at this time.....

Well that would a be a bit of a downgrade for me as I would then live at my Mom's and have my old Mac running Mac OS 7.6.2.
Bill "the Doctor"
/quote

Well….for me as well…lol…. Suddenly my home will be the house I sold many years ago....

How did you do this, how were you contacted/comissioned for this, where were you at the time, etc... and maybe most importantly why are you choosing to tell us, what can we do with knowledge of this?
/quote

to explain this week when the lifting occured.... that will be so much it could be a whole book.... but short... very high frequences.... a lot of cleaning in the energybodies of the persons attending....spirituall beings, nature spirits working on us every hour of the days....
we did actually bend space, time and natural laws during this week.....all leading up to the lift......

The calling came from inside.... I just had to be there.... whatever happend... I had to be there.... If I should have to go through fire...I had to be there..... one funny thing is.... I aqqired some extra money in my hand, and when I recallled what this week had cost me with accomodation, food , petrol and some extra thing during the trip..... it ended up to the exact amount as the extra money I was given.... hahahaha... universe is a funny place.....

This took place in vaksvika in Norway....

I chose to tell you because I think this can actually happend, that we will start to leave to this “new earth”.... and if some people around the world has knowledge of this, they can smoother out the confusion that people will experience.... but I dont know the timeframe for this.... tomorrow or in 50 years....I dont know....

maybe a mediator should step in and create topics relevant to this forum for all of us to talk about. or maybe the people who post these "irrelavent" threads are under the impression that their insight and opinions are important to the people they call friends. I enjoy the view points of all comers no matter how different they may seem to me. not trying to be a dik but let's open our eyes and shut our mouths more often and maybe we'll learn something..
/quote

I do understand that if you cant connect to this you find it “irrelavent” ... yes....I am under the impression it can be useful for some people.... maybe not for all..... and with that in mind I did a consious decision to post it under “ general “.... I have shut my mouth ...lol.... in many years.....but sometimes its time to open it.....

I would love to hear more about this spiritual project & how it had manifested & how you can come & go by thought or deed. There has to be some sort of key or action of self to come & go into these higher densities. I am ready to learn & live in that higher frequency for just one reason --- no change is truly boring. Love SELF (SomeThing EveryThing Loves ForEver)
/quote

I do belive there is no key or technic to leave to this place...... when the time is coming....you just leave....all has a higher self thats will now when the time come.....the humankind will go on....the humans will not get wiped out..... the humans has not evolved ready yet..... we are not today what we are intended to be..... but the evolvment of the humans will go on.... this “ new earth “ is the response to the humans integrity and will to not give in to the ones trying to control us... I have met one evolved human, a timejumper.... I have met this one physically.... and it is to something astonishing, beautiful the humans will evolve to..... its a “Golden Light Human”..... I do understand if they want us to not know about the humans possebilieties, if they can keep us unaware to what we truly will be....if we know that.... nothing can stop us.....and it is time for me to not shut up....
Old 09-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #11
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you came forward, Artemis.

You actually just provided some confirmation for what I've been intuiting as a likely reality for some time: our future, the way we want it to be - freed from the programmed limitations that have been imposed upon our own thoughts. The more we learn of the lies and deception that has been carefully crafted to limit us and seperate us, the more I'm finding myself dismissing any preconceived notion of what exactly is possible.
We're programmed to believe certain things are impossible.
"If you don't eat, you'll starve to death!" - then how is it that a yogi can do it for six months and not die?
"It's impossible to fly."
...immersed in this base-emotion driven paradigm of late? Of course it is. But a higher vibration changes everything; our location, our abilities - our ability to create and manifest instantly that which we prefer, and on and on.

We've been running through this obstacle course of experiences using only a fraction of what we're capable of! Hello?....is this thing on? DNA reactivation. Everything we've been taught to consider impossible (like conspiracy theories, people) is possible. They've intentionally put the power of you - into a sheath that's simply too small for the vastness that is you. That is us. Take it off. Expect everything your imagination can dream up. There is no such thing as impossible. Embrace this truth - and we're collectively expanding the light exponentially - and further driving back the dark. Love wins.

Quick question for ya - this place that you were at, how far away was it from the nearest ocean? Just wondering if it was close. There are a lot of tense coastal residents worldwide who are in the know, so to speak - and anxious to get away from their perspective coastlines. I'm not going to drop names of people whose opinions or testimonies I endorse (because they're all of the light!), but some would say that its unnecessary to concern yourself with natural disasters and (unnatural ones) because we'll be shifting onto another dimension right through it. I personally feel that that ability (which seems to be inherent for some of our galactic brothers and sisters) is more attainable now than its ever been before, but I also acknowledge that we're not quite there yet. At least I'm not. So...? Near the coast in this experience?

So glad you posted, Art. Namaste.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #12
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

Its helpful to real-ize/ make real in your experience that there is no 'end' to life. That although we may want to survive coming disasters death is only a transition into a new reality we can only begin to imagine.

I will soon be getting past life/ life between lives regression to help bring the message home with me to try to steer my attention away from surviving. I have trust in a higher self that is present in my experiences/choices/mundane life made special.

A new earth may provide some new experiences for enlightened/higher vibrational beings or it may provide a repeat exp. for the less ready. How can we truely know? How can we truely predict the future? If we can't totally is it even worth trying to prepare? Why not just seek to gain your enlightenment right now?

THere is still much wonder and love to be found in this world as screwed up as it may seem.
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:50 PM   #13
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting Artemis; that was most interesting. I believe I have seen one of those Golden Light Humans before... it was so startling I have never forgotten it.

And Just-us, I SO agree with YOU!!!!
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:02 AM   #14
Banned

Sounds kinda like the Incunablua/Ong's Hat story...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:26 AM   #15
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

So...? Near the coast in this experience?
/quote

We was about 60 or 70 kilometer from the atlantic, but in high area, up in the mountains.... but I think it was only one person there that was local in the area..... all others came from diffrent parts...I my self had to travel 900 kilometers..... so many had travel long distance to this.... I think it was more because of the isolated area this place was chosen.... a big house all alone on a top of a mountain....and no others around we could disturbe with the energies.....

A new earth may provide some new experiences for enlightened/higher vibrational beings or it may provide a repeat exp. for the less ready. How can we truely know? How can we truely predict the future? If we can't totally is it even worth trying to prepare? Why not just seek to gain your enlightenment right now?
/ quote

My impression is that this is not for only enlightened beings.... it is for humankind..... I guess it will take some time to get all up and running with electricity transportation and things like that, but then the humans just keep on with their lives and evolution, but without the control we all are living under today.... I have lived with this knowledge about this new earth quite some time now.... and I do can see diffrent scenarios unfolding where the moving of humans can be the only option.... yes....its a time of new surprises around every corner.... and the reason for it will show itself, sooner or later....

Sounds kinda like the Incunablua/Ong's Hat story...
/quote

What is the Incunablua/Ong's Hat story ....?????
Old 09-22-2008, 02:15 AM   #16
elias
Avalon Senior Member

WOW are you serious?!!!? This is amazing, you mean you were chosen to be one of the 20 people ?! How much did you stay there? Didn't you get bored, without anyone around??
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #17
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Yes...I am serious.... very serious about this......

The question why I have been chosen does not have any importance... I have asked that many, many times myself....I am not a public person and I have no wish to be that.... I have had a couple of atempt of someone try to take my life before this event... In that time I had no knowledge of conspiracies.... bye the way... the same ones has try to kill a friend of mine that are a full contacctee as Billy Meir was.... trained from childhood with visitation, educations by the pleidians... even trips in UFO.....they have even visit him regular by coming by car, ringing on the door and walked in for a chat.... I am in such a awe of his wife that take it so natural.... never know who is ringing on the door and letting the extraterrestials in for a chat around the kitchentable....

I will not drop his name publically....sry....

but I could ask him if he could consider get out on slipry ice again and tell what he knows....

I went into this when I was standing outside of the car northwest of Lillehammer in Norway and I drove in this nearly all the way to the swedish border after Kongsvinger.... I got so extremely tired and had to stop for sleep awhile.... still completly alone on the road..... I waked up after maybe 30 minutes... with traffic all around me....

but I dont want any focus on me.... but focus of what I have tell

Take care everyone.... and hughs....
Old 09-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Artemis, could you tell us more about this, i am sincerely interested.
Thank You, Artemis, for posting the Information. Would it be more like "a nother timeline" you have been through? And when you have came back through to your own-this timeline, have you thought, or had a feeling that you needed to be on a "mission" or that you have came out of a "problem" that needed to be fixed with entering a "timeline"? I do hope you could answer. Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #19
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

It reminds me of the Stephen King movie, 'The Langoliers'. A plane hit a storm and 'fell' out of the time stream. The world was the same but no people, everyone had moved along with time, but this group was left behind...

If we go back to our state 11 years ago, is it likely that we will relive the same events? Say, could we stop a 9/11 or other things, or will it be a completely different timeline?
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You, Artemis, for posting the Information. Would it be more like "a nother timeline" you have been through? And when you have came back through to your own-this timeline, have you thought, or had a feeling that you needed to be on a "mission" or that you have came out of a "problem" that needed to be fixed with entering a "timeline"? I do hope you could answer. Thank You For Reading.
/quote

Yes....I think you can call it some sort of timeline.... a timeline thats not in use.... yet....

I shall try to answer so honestly I can......I can take this information and hold it for myself until I die.....I have a free will..... but it will not be right.... it feels wrong for me to not tell....
The rest of my life I will see a coward looking back at me whenever I look at myself in a mirror.... I met the Golden light human before this thing happened and this two experiences together with the information I have acquried upto today, started to mean something.... this golden light human was a future human, to what we shall evolve someday..... and it is something thats disturb me.... how can the humans ( mostly) with their strong capacity to love, have compassion and to be empathic...... turn out as the greys....as the greys want us to belive....
Thats not my future and I know it..... I have met to what I will be.....but I do understand them... they fight for their survival and by trying to get us to get caught in their truth.....
Probably in the greys point of view I have declared war on them by telling this.....
Everyone has a free will to his own future... but they are giving out the choise between apples,,,, and apples.....
I do not want to speak to the world..... telling here is enough... and I have the confidence that enough and the right people will remember when the time come.....if its near....that I dont know....

If we go back to our state 11 years ago, is it likely that we will relive the same events? Say, could we stop a 9/11 or other things, or will it be a completely different timeline?
/quote

The time on that earth has gone on.... its compared to here 2008 ... if it is anybody there to register..... but yes.... all things that was there 11 years ago.... probably is still there....it is not like we will relive the last 11 years... we do not turn 11 years younger and start from there.....
But I do not know at which time people start to go over.... or if some people has already start that.....

Maybe...maybe...but this is just speculation from my part....the earth have some sort of cataclysm and the most part of humankind go over as the creators intent and our own.... and a small part stays.... the ones that go over turns to the golden light humans in the future and the ones that stays probably underground and turns out to the greys.....a major split in time.....

But thats only one possible scenario ..... I have learn from own experiences that the reality is not what it looks like and what they want us to belive......expect anything at anytime ....and keep balance....
Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #21
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

I completely believe you. This sounds a lot like what David Wilcock is intuiting will happen. I have been wondering this myself-to me I feel some kind of dimensional shift and those who choose to ascend will be in a new parallel universe. Have no idea how this looks. Keep seeing myself on a mountain plateau. I don't live by mountains, and keep wondering what that means but spirit just says, "trust the process". I need to make a T-shirt outta that one...
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
What is the Incunablua/Ong's Hat story ....?????
[edit]SHORT ANSWER- It's about a time travel cult....

Sorry I'm a little late on this reply.
Well, you can start at: http://www.incunabula.org I reccommend the audio or PDF versions of the book on the subject as well as this interview

I happen to know a key piece of this puzzle, and you can figure it out if you read the matieral carefully, and it is actually stated but if you don't put it together right, you can totally miss it (as most people have). There's a lot to this case but maybe not in the way you might at first think....

Last edited by 371; 09-26-2008 at 02:25 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #23
blueskywalking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing Artemis. I have a feeling that this may somehow be relevant. Remember Steve Fossett, the wealthy adventurer and record breaker?
He disappeared whilst on a solo flight over a remote US desert location, not a trace of his plane found despite one of the biggest search and rescue attempts ever, just over a year ago now. Well, the short of it is that he has been in contact with people in our realm from.... somewhere else....
Sorry I have no time to elaborate now, I'll leave you with two communications that I know of, believe me - truly fascinating....

1st communique
http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...mes/read/20704

2nd communique
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1209838524

Peace to you all

Last edited by blueskywalking; 09-26-2008 at 01:59 AM.
blueskywalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:00 AM   #24
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I happen to know a key piece of this puzzle
~ If you pass on the key, we will open the door, we see thee out there in the hall ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:07 AM   #25
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

I can also relate to your experiences, Artemis! I have been shown a whole 'duplicate Earth' (or maybe different Time-stream Earth?) by my Guides, and I have also been told something about a process where, as people and things change vibration, they gradually 'become invisible' to those who don't. I honestly don't know how that is going to work, but this is now the third time I have hit something akin to my own info here.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote