Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #251
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Ah. so will they be joining you and the other whiney babies at the whiney baby forum?
I have faith in you. You'll come to your senses soon.

Just stop digging your grave.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #252
Alcyone11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are many lurkers here and read only is fine for them. But even lurkers have insight to share at times and they step out and do so when they are "called" to. Will they pay to do that or just take their insight elsewhere or keep it to themselves? It's what we will lose that's the problem. And we won't even know it.
That's right,
and just why I am leaving the forum.
Always this money-issue...it's not the amount, but the principle.
Bless you all,

Alcyone11
Alcyone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #253
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ah. so will they be joining you and the other whiney babies at the whiney baby forum?
That's a bit much. You're being incredibly rude and not doing a thing to help the cause of getting people to want to pay to post here so they can be ridiculed by comments like this.

I've said my piece if it matters but I sense it doesn't and minds have been made up. I'm out of this thread and will be a lurker when the changes come. If I have something valuable to share I will do it elsewhere because it appears to me that the principles we are fighting for are ignored here.

I have one last comment that I don't think I brought up earlier. This "gifting" of memberships. It's a nice thing to do but for many it may seem elitist- telling people to hold out their tin cups. Again, all of the icky feelings brought up *could* have been avoided or resolved by using a donation system which also would be the true spirit of the new paradigm- I would have gladly donated. It's going to be interesting to see how much the info changes once this goes into effect and only those willing (or able for some who refuse to ask for charity) to pay will be posting and all other insights and ideas are lost. You will not hear from many of the poorest people- many don't like to advertise how destitute they are and will simply disappear.

It's really sad that this has happened here. I wish you all the best.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #254
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Hi Ruby,

As for Bill and The Ark in Australia....grinn...at this time it is a dream he voiced...a dream he wants to pursue. I wish him all the best in attaining that dream and make it come true.

I have different dreams and I can't afford them either......

Enough wasted energy here, bye bye.

Peace and blessings to all

Last edited by Reunite; 11-21-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #255
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Now that is uncalled for Myplanet2. Now i must shredd.
Your name reveals your true self. My- (oh so much darkside i feel in you) Planet-(taking control of not a little but the entire world) -2 (so this is an improvement on the first?)

And as to your heartfelt reply offering me a "position" here and help pay for others is mis lead. Does antone else see this trick? Not by him, but the programming behind his eyes?

I said all for one and one for all right?
The reply is "we'll let you in but eveyone else has to pay".
So letting me in the back door solves the problem?

It has started.

BTW, Bill & Kerry are not here at the moment so there is no control over this except by the mods and admins present.
I suggest everyone watch what they say very carefully and choose your words wisely.

Would i join PC & PA and offer my vast knowledge of everything?
Yes if it was Bill & Kerry that asked me.
I offered to hand over all my money and all my time to help them. Side by side. I could help them in so many ways that they would want for nothing.
But they must want to take the help.

And i will say this very clearly,
Flame wars (which is what this is) is the most domanint sign that your community has lost it's way.

You biuld a place so those with light can gather and share.
Then force people to pay and the community screams at the top of it's lungs NO!! They say we will help in any way that we can but please dont make a monatary clamp on this community.
The reply is no, we will do it anyway.
Then the beloved community shredds eacth other apart, the same people who were enjoying one anothers company and growing are now waring.

Look at what is in front of you. LOVE LIGHT these are what matter, nothing else.

Myplanet2, Baggywrinkle, and all the rest, do not become a sloppy moderator. Do not make fun of people or mod what you think is relevent.
For you now are breeding seeds of hate.
Don't help the powers that be grow stronger off of your negative energy.
Stay within the light. And guide people.

Remember this is about our debate of how we feel about the current situation, new ideas to gain a constant flow of money for Bill & Kerry.
All i am saying is pursue a different course of action.
Don't let this be blinked out of exsistance.

Video interviews cost $1,000's , well i just happen to know how to make $1,000's in about 17 hours.
But this is not the point.
The issue is down to the core of the problem, why does it HAVE to be the forum going subscription to make the nessesary money?
Remember i run a forum business i know how much can be made from a subscription and i know how much money it costs (in total) to make video interviews, i am in both industries.
So i know there is more to it than that B&K.
But that is besides the point, i care not what you need money for, the point i am trying to make is, is there no other way to obtain this money other than forceing people to pay to come and , post, share, discuss things that face us all?

If threy are hungry i will feed them.
If they are cold i will warm them.
If they are naked i will cloth them.
If they are lost i will lead them.

Please believe in what you feel and say.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #256
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post

Enough wasted energy here, bye bye.

Peace and blessings to all
Can it be true?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:48 PM   #257
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
up *could* have been avoided or resolved by using a donation system which also would be the true spirit of the new paradigm- I would have gladly donated. :
The button has been there at project camelot for the last two years.
"Would have" doesn't pay their rent. For many of the posters here "Will you"
won't work either. That is their first mistake. People tie value and cost. It didn't cost, therefore the public has not and does not value B&K's contribution.

The second mistake was not charging for Avalon from the very first day.

Given their commitment to the Camelot information being available for free,
I would like to see them CHARGE for the videos, then release the transcripts later at no cost. You get the information but you pay for timeliness and convenience. But that is just me.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #258
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Now that is uncalled for Myplanet2. Now i must shredd.
Your name reveals your true self. My- (oh so much darkside i feel in you) Planet-(taking control of not a little but the entire world) -2 (so this is an improvement on the first?)

And as to your heartfelt reply offering me a "position" here and help pay for others is mis lead. Does antone else see this trick? Not by him, but the programming behind his eyes?

I said all for one and one for all right?
The reply is "we'll let you in but eveyone else has to pay".
So letting me in the back door solves the problem?

It has started.

BTW, Bill & Kerry are not here at the moment so there is no control over this except by the mods and admins present.
I suggest everyone watch what they say very carefully and choose your words wisely.

Would i join PC & PA and offer my vast knowledge of everything?
Yes if it was Bill & Kerry that asked me.
I offered to hand over all my money and all my time to help them. Side by side. I could help them in so many ways that they would want for nothing.
But they must want to take the help.

And i will say this very clearly,
Flame wars (which is what this is) is the most domanint sign that your community has lost it's way.

You biuld a place so those with light can gather and share.
Then force people to pay and the community screams at the top of it's lungs NO!! They say we will help in any way that we can but please dont make a monatary clamp on this community.
The reply is no, we will do it anyway.
Then the beloved community shredds eacth other apart, the same people who were enjoying one anothers company and growing are now waring.

Look at what is in front of you. LOVE LIGHT these are what matter, nothing else.

Myplanet2, Baggywrinkle, and all the rest, do not become a sloppy moderator. Do not make fun of people or mod what you think is relevent.
For you now are breeding seeds of hate.
Don't help the powers that be grow stronger off of your negative energy.
Stay within the light. And guide people.

Remember this is about our debate of how we feel about the current situation, new ideas to gain a constant flow of money for Bill & Kerry.
All i am saying is pursue a different course of action.
Don't let this be blinked out of exsistance.

Video interviews cost $1,000's , well i just happen to know how to make $1,000's in about 17 hours.
But this is not the point.
The issue is down to the core of the problem, why does it HAVE to be the forum going subscription to make the nessesary money?
Remember i run a forum business i know how much can be made from a subscription and i know how much money it costs (in total) to make video interviews, i am in both industries.
So i know there is more to it than that B&K.
But that is besides the point, i care not what you need money for, the point i am trying to make is, is there no other way to obtain this money other than forceing people to pay to come and , post, share, discuss things that face us all?

If threy are hungry i will feed them.
If they are cold i will warm them.
If they are naked i will cloth them.
If they are lost i will lead them.

Please believe in what you feel and say.

Peace, Love & Light
My name reveals nothing of the sort. it means I don't give up my rights on this planet to the powers that be. Nothing more. It's my planet too. I have a say in what goes on here, just as anyone does.

The offer was posted the other day, that anyone unable to pay the subscription who still wanted to participate, could decide to help out with the research project instead of paying.

It wasn't an offer to you to let you in some perceived back door.

Bill and Kerry wanted to stay open to any ideas to accomodate as many as possible.

I see a fund raiser has started and hopefully, enough interest will be shown in that to avoid the subscription issue. I hope so.

But the bottom line is still that it will have to give Bill and Kerry enough breathing space to continue their work without having to worry about paying their commitments. That's the point. It's not just the cost of the forum, or the cost of doing an interview. It's everything it costs to do what Bill and Kerry do.

I'm sure it'll work out one way or another. People do seem very interested in this project, and don't want to see it struggle to continue.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #259
franciejones
Banned

I agree. I want it to be subscription...tired of the arguements...useless speculation pedantic rantings and pontification!

Bring on the paid plan and the rest of those nasty, rude commenters....good riddance! The majority of postings here are not about networking....it is mostly about wanting to hear yourself talk and it is very old already. Be mad if you want...but it is too true!
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #260
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
The button has been there at project camelot for the last two years.
"Would have" doesn't pay their rent. For many of the posters here "Will you"
won't work either. That is their first mistake. People tie value and cost. It didn't cost, therefore the public has not and does not value B&K's contribution.

The second mistake was not charging for Avalon from the very first day.

Given their commitment to the Camelot information being available for free,
I would like to see them CHARGE for the videos, then release the transcripts later at no cost. You get the information but you pay for timeliness and convenience. But that is just me.
As I've stated AT LEAST 3 times in this thread that some people aren't going to donate until they know what's going on. I personally wouldn't donate a dime knowing that some would be cut off from posting valuable info if a subscription went into effect- I will not put my money (energy) into that sort of elitism of the old "pay to play" and only placing value on what you pay for paradigm. That's the sticking point. Read my posts before making assumptions. I've made quite a few in this thread saying just that.

I said I wasn't posting more in this thread but had to defend myself. And thanks again to Karen for working towards a donation based system.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #261
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I agree. I want it to be subscription...tired of the arguements...useless speculation pedantic rantings and pontification!

Bring on the paid plan and the rest of those nasty, rude commenters....good riddance! The majority of postings here are not about networking....it is mostly about wanting to hear yourself talk and it is very old already. Be mad if you want...but it is too true!
do u truly belive this? all ive come to speak with here, and haf invited to look at this site has come here to look for what others say, to connfirm that we arent crazy, to see that we are not alone, to find anwsers for all.

i doo see alotta me me me me here, but when i read through the forum randomly i see alotta souls who have gotten it and are doin a real awsome job of opening ppl upp, jhelping them without a inch of self thought. i see ppl anwser with long threads to explain to not so gifted ppl. with great sucsess. that is a really beutifull thing.

now what ur saying here is that u want all this alone and close all out of yer "club" and yeah bein selfish :/

this is also what "great" leaders haf said. and starting to Divide and qonquer couse u cant handle ppl speaking against what u think is true.

it is a really hard thing to do, to accept other ppls thoughts and words. it can crush you for weeks, months years. i kno, i was a imbesil when it came to speaking with others before. i thought what i knew was the ultimate anwser. until a 12 year old taught me that we are all one.
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #262
franciejones
Banned

Ruby Tuesday and slywinkl...If either of you have seen the work on Project Camelot you would not have any of the questions/complaints that you have now. The fact that the both of you are so unwilling to see reason, contribute ( and I do not mean the arguements you have "contributed") or be understanding is appalling. You have NOTHING to lose. There are thousands of forums to "talk" or "rant" on. This forum (if you actually read its purpose) is not for what you are doing right now, this minute, in this thread. GO AND READ the forum guidelines and please follow them. I was ready to pay from day ONE and so were others from the Project Camelot website. I am very very tired of seeing Bill and Kerry and the moderators here ATTACKED verbally. It is disgusting! It is NOT OKAY. It is NOT WELCOME (in my opinion)

AND YES!!!!! if a paid subscription will weed this BULL**** out ...then I can hardly wait another second for it.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #263
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

hi

Quote:
Side note:

I donated thru Camelot site instead as that button works just fine
Thanks so much Ms Jones. Very kind of you to do this

I am sure we can get all this wrapped up beneficially today...
All it takes is a few more Ms Jones' and a few St.Clairs
well yeah there arent too many Francie Jones'

hey, Ms Jones
Care to join here? http://stclairzone.ning.com - It is free !
Zynox and I accept the good eggs of the new paradigm.

We have a few other good Avalon eggs at my zone.

Last edited by StClair; 11-20-2008 at 10:28 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #264
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by slywinkl View Post
do u truly belive this? all ive come to speak with here, and haf invited to look at this site has come here to look for what others say, to connfirm that we arent crazy, to see that we are not alone, to find anwsers for all.

i doo see alotta me me me me here, but when i read through the forum randomly i see alotta souls who have gotten it and are doin a real awsome job of opening ppl upp, jhelping them without a inch of self thought. i see ppl anwser with long threads to explain to not so gifted ppl. with great sucsess. that is a really beutifull thing.

now what ur saying here is that u want all this alone and close all out of yer "club" and yeah bein selfish :/

this is also what "great" leaders haf said. and starting to Divide and qonquer couse u cant handle ppl speaking against what u think is true.

it is a really hard thing to do, to accept other ppls thoughts and words. it can crush you for weeks, months years. i kno, i was a imbesil when it came to speaking with others before. i thought what i knew was the ultimate anwser. until a 12 year old taught me that we are all one.
How much gets done amongst the endless debate, and arguing? At some point, it's time to get to work. Many here are at that point, where continuing to watch "train wreck earth" becomes just more of the same.

We know what's going on here.

What are we going to do about it?

I agree that a huge amount of very valuable information has been brought here by the membership.

but I've seen so much selfish, rancorous, petty, small minded, egotistical "position taking" that I'm ready to focus and concentrate on the individuals who know what they want to do about this mess on earth and are ready to get to work in a constructive way.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #265
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

just look what this "arguments" are doing now then, not thinkin of future nor past couse none exist now.

i am reading and learning from all perspectives here, i want to know why you all think the way you do becouse thats how i learn and become a better HU-Man.

as for the camelot thing, hehe im pretty sure ive seen both bill and kerry stating this that camelot and avalon is 2 separate things, with 2 missions, not the same, camelot isnt avalon, and avalon is not camelot, its 2 things, if you are burning so much for this then why not stay on camelot forums and say this? general wonderment, not a argument.

you all speak of what they want, this is what they haf said, and you are facing straight against this.
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #266
historycircus

Quote:

By "nasty and rude," I presume you mean logical and well argued?
Old 11-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #267
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I'm stil surprised by the amount of people complaining to pay 1$ a month for
a subscription that will increase the probability from not getting nuked again to the stone age. (Then we as a race are again stuck in this loop)

Money will be gone in the new age, because it is the invisible chain of slavery !!!!.Trust your higher self do not fear. It is the same as Deagle speaking it is how you look at it. (with fear or just as information).Ever one has an ego!!(Dark or light!!).

Second.
Where supporting Billy and Kerry for getting information for our own survival(waking people up).
They can't do this if there income is to low. Going from A to B all the time is not cheap.

Third.
Taking responsibility is to translate the data they are collecting for your self and wake up any one you can. That we are living in a lie !
Don't get confused with some of the data not matching up. This is because of they are only getting a pice of the cake or/and got lost in translation. You know what is right and wrong your self.

But of course it is still your own freewill to leave.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #268
Worlds Beyond 2

Quote:

but I've seen so much selfish, rancorous, petty, small minded, egotistical "position taking" that I'm ready to focus and concentrate on the individuals who know what they want to do about this mess on earth and are ready to get to work in a constructive way.

.....hmmmm.. yes indeed .... by certain mods (and their chums/followers) it seems from the level and content/tone of comments being posted about all this!

Good luck to you.. seriously! As something tells me you may need all the luck you can get with attitudes like that and your previous comments about members.. many of whom are innocent of the accusations being thrown about by PA "insiders".

I wish you all well.. and hope one day humanity really can learn to accept each other fully, with equal respect and value to/for ALL.. in spite of any differences of opinion or belief.

Peace

Old 11-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #269
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Fundraiser Starts NOW - If you want to stop subscription plan

This is definitely an option... let's make it happen.

John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #270
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Ruby Tuesday and slywinkl...If either of you have seen the work on Project Camelot you would not have any of the questions/complaints that you have now. .
I love it.

A donation based board with one requirement for membership; you must pass
a one hundred question multiple choice exam with 70% or better covering the
Camelot material.

Hardly too much to ask to require an informed membership, and it might help some poor wayward soul who stumbled in here thinking it was a quilting guild..
Old 11-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #271
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:50 PM   #272
franciejones
Banned

Yes! Yes! Baggywrinkle...I was thinking the same THING....lol. So awesome. Love to you ....membership test would be beautiful. Probably not realistic but boy it sure would help.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #273
Donny

Quote:
I'm sure all the whiney babies will find a nice place for themselves. Oh wait. didn't you already post that link?

Is this sort of response constructive of a moderator?

Or even this?

"but I've seen so much selfish, rancorous, petty, small minded, egotistical "position taking""

Surely even though there is a lot of people saying a lot of things, some I find distressing. Being professional is the way I see some one in some sort of power, a moderator has power.

I know all this talk is bringing anger over a symplistic thing, In my mind, if you walk into a shop and want to buy a bag of sweets, if you dont like the price you go elsewhere, simple.

If you believe that more costly bag of sweets will taste better then the cheaper ones, then buy them.

I would dearly love to stay with pa and pc as they have given me a wealth of knowledge, things I did not know before finding this site, and I have to say, by pure accident.

And I also believe that pa has been built with the knowledge of the free speakers with fantastic topics.

All this bickering is only going to drive me away as I feel that under preasure the moderators would not be able to keep their cool, then how can I believe they will be in a cool minded state when I actually DO pay my dues to continue here.

Come on, lets be civil about all this.

Donny
Old 11-20-2008, 10:52 PM   #274
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ruby Tuesday and slywinkl...If either of you have seen the work on Project Camelot you would not have any of the questions/complaints that you have now. The fact that the both of you are so unwilling to see reason, contribute ( and I do not mean the arguements you have "contributed") or be understanding is appalling. You have NOTHING to lose. There are thousands of forums to "talk" or "rant" on. This forum (if you actually read its purpose) is not for what you are doing right now, this minute, in this thread. GO AND READ the forum guidelines and please follow them. I was ready to pay from day ONE and so were others from the Project Camelot website. I am very very tired of seeing Bill and Kerry and the moderators here ATTACKED verbally. It is disgusting! It is NOT OKAY. It is NOT WELCOME (in my opinion)

AND YES!!!!! if a paid subscription will weed this BULL**** out ...then I can hardly wait another second for it.
Nobody is being attacked by me though I certainly feel attacked. I find it appalling that you think it's okay that only people who can pay should be able to post unless they resort to asking for charity. I think it's elitist and a sad way to be. It also saddens me that so many were/are unable to see any other way to raise money than to charge people to post thus shutting out ideas from anyone who can't pay and as well as those who refuse to participate in the OLD PARADIGM of pay to play. Step outside your box, the air is fresher out here. Read my posts again. All of them. I'm all for donations and helping B & K. I truly respect what they have done and look forward to the future- but I won't contribute to the elitism energetically. It's bad karma and doesn't feel right. Enlighten yourself a bit, it's a good feeling.

I have read the rules and guidelines. I know that under a paid subscription that I would pay to post information to help others and in return those posts belong to PA as their property. Interesting.

Please don't stick your words in my mouth. You have no idea what I'm thinking or why I'm standing up right now. It is FOR the people who won't have a voice. It's for a forum that would suffer if it went paid because there are MANY people here who refuse to participate. All these cool threads you read with all the great ideas- many of those contributors will be gone and have said so already. Many others will just be lurking, never posting or sharing valuable information here- it will go elsewhere.

I'm not ranting, it's called a discussion. Conflicting ideas does not equal ranting. It's how we grow and learn. Look at post histories before you make empty accusations. You might want to look at the thread that Karen started before jumping on people you know NOTHING about and see that some of us have willingly offered to DONATE more than enough to cover our membership and more. And for future reference, it's more mature to express your opinions without using foul language. It's also smart to get your facts straight before calling someone out.

Last edited by RubyTuesday; 11-20-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #275
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with GregorArturo 100%

Also, I think it is important to respect the opinion of the threadstarter. It is important that we do not "attack" people for stating their viewpoint.

It might help some if before you reply to a thread-

Check your motives
Step outside of yourself first..some replies turn into arguments that are not always needed

This is just my opinion of course...
Sound advice given in another thread. You might want to take it yourself.