Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 12:29 AM   #51
Suriel

Wink Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Rac,

So what is your question??

Is there anything about the material you would like to discuss?

Old 10-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #52
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

I have absolutely been feeling the quickening of passing time as of lately. That information you provide is really interesting. I'm excited about the future man. It's very interesting to be among so many people are unaware (as if I'm even fully aware! ha!) lately as these changes are happening. I notice people mentioning that time seems to be flying by lately and that things seem like they are changing in ways they can't describe and so forth. It's really interesting having the knowledge that I do because their comments reinforce my intuition and information.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #53
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Rac,

So what is your question??

Is there anything about the material you would like to discuss?

so that is your sense of humour eh?...
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:34 AM   #54
Suriel

Hello Irving,

Thanks. I am currently doing research on the flower of life. And I find that really interesting. And the other day, I was eating a banana. I cut the banana in half and noticed the geometrical pattern.

I think fractals are also the key somehow.

Peace.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #55
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Hello Irving,

Thanks. I am currently doing research on the flower of life. And I find that really interesting. And the other day, I was eating a banana. I cut the banana in half and noticed the geometrical pattern.

I think fractals are also the key somehow.

Peace.
Everything is fractal. 3d>4d is a fractal equivalent to the different lengts of the branches of a leaf if you look closely.

If you look more closely earth is an image of yourself fractalized on the frame in wich you perceive it´s entirety.

Everything is a mathematical equation plus something that no one can understand, even god-the source itself.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #56
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Imagine that we are riding the spiral timewave. Time is speeding up. Well according to gus, from this forum entry, he is saying that October 7th is the beginning of the intense speeding up cycle.

What do you think? Is there a correlation between the web bot material and timewave zero? Things are going to get mighty interesting from here on out.

Enjoy.

Classical Chinese termed this the "dragon lines of the universe." The scientific term now is anisotrophic wave. You can read about this in the archives of enterprisemission.com. An anisotrophic wave is trillions of miles long. It is an extremely low frequency wavelength. It has two energetic properties. One is wave properties. The other property is spiralling. The wave motion is temporal. The spiral motion is spatial. Time and space, or time and matter. All the best.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #57
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
.. I am currently doing research on the flower of life. And I find that really interesting. And the other day, I was eating a banana. I cut the banana in half and noticed the geometrical pattern.
Fascinating subject...
I recommend the work of Drunvalo Melchizadek. I took his 3-day Flower of Life workshop, and I haven't been the same since!

Thanks for this thread, I find this stuff fascinating as well...

I definitely feel something big coming, just can't place my finger on it, other than the obvious economic meltdown, but I think it has something to do with the elections.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:52 AM   #58
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Zero point is a fascinating theory. It's a wonderful way to look at consciousness.

Rac, sometimes it's difficult to see a question in a paragraph by someone else when the language spoken is not native. Your english spelling is good but the sentence structure needs just a little more practice.

Suriel, I saw the question Rac asked. He asked how you personally felt about the theory.

Now quit your squabling.

Excellent discussion so far with many interesting points of view.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #59
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
My curiosity lies more in the meta-physical ideals of our existence and McKenna's outlook on it. What is Zero-Point? Some of the Camelot interviewees have been asked about this idea and say it is Meta-Physical BS. But I wonder. As quantum physics discovers more and more about our 'reality', it seems to merge with long talked about meta-physical ideas. Reality as a hologram, the speeding up and slowing down of time proven by the GPS satellites, as well as data from astronomy and archeology.

Could it be that we will experience a "Zero Point" which is like the ending of a computer program? And that possibly ALL of physicality is a programmed experience, a hologram, an illustion which exists in perception only? If so, how much of what we see/feel/hear or otherwise experience exists outside of the program? Only the souls of the people/beings? If so, are ETs just a program input with no real existence outside of it or do they represent/embody souls as well? What about the 'evil factions' of Reptilitan/Illuminati/Greys etc. which much of this forum focuses on? Program or real?

Perhaps "Zero Point", the end of 'newness', means we have seen and experienced all that 'we' are supposed to see and experience here. End of the linear program, myth, math and metaphor returning to the Source. The buzzer sounds like at the end of a football game and we all leave the field to go home. Maybe some players will be asleep on the field when the buzzer sounds and they will have to play another game after the clock is re-set. And the ones who played well get to go on to another realm which is more 'real'.

There are definitely more pieces of this puzzle to be discovered ever so quickly. I'm ready for sumpn new!
If you look up LIGO on the internet, you will see that scientist are trying to create a man sized quantum body. An atom the size of a man. Meditation and Gung Fu training teach set point, which is personal development on a non-machine technologic level of a personal quantum size body. Once a Zen monk made a circle in the air with his stick and asked the student, "Where is the center of the circle?" It is an unanswered question. The reason it cannot be answered is because it cannot be asked from any discernable reference point. It has no metric and no substance. Zero Point is a renewable state of being in every person. It is not outside a person. Regarding newness, yes we have just about used up all the potential of a non-hperdimensional state of being. But then again, if you are looking for substance, it is not in the stuff around us. Zero point is inside. Each person is the potential of a quantum size body. We just do not collectively believe it yet. The ETs are people. Depending on how real a person thinks they are is a good guage for how real they think ETs are. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #60
Suriel

Hello Mori,

Thanks for your comment. Well there seems to be a pattern in the evolution of life which is connected to geometry and energy. I believe all living things reach a point where they ascend to higher dimensions of conscious energy. This transforms new life and new experiences. And we are reaching that point of no return where we get to experience more god conscious knowledge.

Maybe hitting the photon belt will enhance our consciousness and stabilize the polarity of all living things on Earth.

Our perception of time will speed up as our consciousness expands and then we will reach a point of understanding or just knowing at time zero. After that, we will evolve to a more mature race. This will lead to the Golden Age.

Although it may be a rocky road to get there from here. It will be an exciting journey. Much of our 3d lessons will be evaluated throughout history. We then start on a new path restarting the cycle all over again.

In the cosmic spiral we are spiritual beings living in the now with the rate of changes speeding up around us as we travel through eternity. Life itself is a miracle and an expression of all is. And we will learn how to adapt to more knowledge and more wisdom and more energy.

I believe that we are heading in a positive direction. And the very fact that we are having this discussion is proof enough that we can comprehend this material.

So as John Luke Picard always says, "Engage!"
Old 10-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #61
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
Zero point is a fascinating theory. It's a wonderful way to look at consciousness.

Rac, sometimes it's difficult to see a question in a paragraph by someone else when the language spoken is not native. Your english spelling is good but the sentence structure needs just a little more practice.

Suriel, I saw the question Rac asked. He asked how you personally felt about the theory.

Now quit your squabling.

Excellent discussion so far with many interesting points of view.

none listen to me here so ...
Old 10-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #62
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I picture myself on a surf board and the ocean is out in space:

Hey, hey, hey,
let's ride the wave.
Hey, hey, hey,
ride the time wave.

I know it's kooky but I couldn't help myself. I just love having the work day over so soon! Then when I get home I slide it back and slow it down.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:33 AM   #63
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Suriel-

I have read that the negatively polarized entities will be misinformed by the global elite after the timeline split. The global elite (aka the Vatican/Jesuit Order) will fabricate a story to explain the unexplainable disappearance of hundreds of millions of people (hopefully more), whom in reality have actually chosen the positively polarized path, and are now existing on an alternative timeline. The people on the negative path will be told that those souls whom vanished off the face of the earth were victims of the Rapture of God, and have been enternally condemned to the depths of Hell.

anyone ever hear of this possibility??

always seeking Truth, haven't found it yet!

may WIDSOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
When I read your posting, the Georgia Guidestones came to mind. Maybe the splitting of the two groups is 'how' the reduction of the earth's population takes place? Now that's a new take on what appears to be a dire prediction of doom and gloom on the GG's by the PTB reducing the earth's population . Instead, we enter a future where the population is reduced because of CHOICE of those who split and go the way of dimensional transition.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #64
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
one thing i don´t have clear still, is that, when you talk that in this times speeds goes up in time, what do you personally feel?:

-time passes fast: you feel a week has passes as if it was some days or less.

or

-You feel time passes slowly: feeling that u have lived, more LIFE in less time: in one week the worth of experience of several months.

What do you feel?.

I always felt the second.

i have seen some long videos on Ian lungol´s work too, interesting to a degree on the explanation of the mayan calendar, you can get some good videos on emule of him or on google video, i reccomend them if you are interested.

This your question? What do you feel?
Old 10-04-2008, 01:38 AM   #65
ijiaii
Avalon Senior Member

Imagine...

Bright minds working for Humanity.

I'll take that future...
ijiaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:38 AM   #66
Suriel

I wanted to share this regarding the Georgia Guidestones. It's a cut and paste but I wanted to put it here for quick reference:

Quote:
MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING
NEW LANGUAGE

RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION
AND ALL THINGS
WITH TEMPERED REASON

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH
SOCIAL DUTIES.

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
It looks like some of these laws have been broken. Oh my
Old 10-04-2008, 01:39 AM   #67
Racsouran
Banned

Mori!!! dont you know to read too?.

i feel this:

"-You feel time passes slowly: feeling that u have lived, more LIFE in less time: in one week the worth of experience of several months."

that goes exactly in coherence with Mckenna´s theory.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-04-2008 at 01:41 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:49 AM   #68
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mori!!! dont you know to read too?.
Yes, but unless you're conducting a poll the two multiple choice answers must be disregarded. The media gives multiple choice polls to sway the public opinion.

If you want an honest answer then a final option must be given that can be in essay format that is able to define personal opinion, because if neither choice given is the opinion of the person answering then it would be wrong to answer the question with a lie.

When discussing theory the answers as well as the question is based on opinion.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:30 AM   #69
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i feel this:

"-You feel time passes slowly: feeling that u have lived, more LIFE in less time: in one week the worth of experience of several months."

that goes exactly in coherence with Mckenna´s theory.
Is it a bad sign then, if I feel like I can no longer accomplish as much in a week as I used to get done in a few days!?

I feel like time is blowing right past me.

Interesting thread, I need to read it over to take it all in, but this time thing was curious.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 AM   #70
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Is it a bad sign then, if I feel like I can no longer accomplish as much in a week as I used to get done in a few days!?

I feel like time is blowing right past me.

Interesting thread, I need to read it over to take it all in, but this time thing was curious.

a bad sign?

it´s not wonderful to feel u haven´t wasted a piece of your time¿?.

It´s not wonderful to see that, the INTENSITY of what your are experiencing, is so full of something, that it makes your sould worthy of being alive?.

Well, this is emotional, a call to a very emotional perception but, the difference i wanna emphasize is, that it exists, between what i feel, and what it is to feel that time passes fast (a week in three days worht of experience, for example) and nothing makes you stop and say :" wow, this particular thing, make me forget about time", simply because there wasn´t anything worth remembering.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:02 AM   #71
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel, I love this thread and your insights. I tend to agree w/what you are saying. I believe we are here making a choice.

I'm also feeling time alteration. It seems that evening comes so fast, before I've had time to contemplate much. This leads me to stay up much later each night like I'm "cramming" for an exam. Then suddenly it's the weekend yet again! My youngest is turning 3 this month and I swear it feels like she should be only 18 months or so. The same for my other 2 kids...it's like I've lost almost 2 years somehow.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:17 AM   #72
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana jones View Post
For me time is speeding up the last week as flown by which is now happening on aregular basis.Also been seeing 11:11 a lot lately. luke
Hey Indiana,

me too 11:11 all the time these past two weeks and I used to see it very rarely, like once or twice a year. Hm.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:56 AM   #73
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

In reading this thread I'm really impressed with the exchange of ideas. Thank you suriel for starting this thread. We've been discussing the linkage of the timewave graph to halfpasthumans graft. It is amazing.

October 7th and the Timewave/the shape of the graph, appears to be very significant. In addition, this particular time period is akin to standing at the edge of the financial global matrix and watching it unravel. I feel like I'm sitting in a dark moving theatre, tension is building. I'm waiting for the major climatic moment while anxiously chewing my fingernails... please pass the popcorn.

Last edited by Carol; 10-04-2008 at 07:58 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:13 AM   #74
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

fab info thankyou 4 that
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #75
Suriel

You are welcome Carol and Rhythm. Right now I will be doing more research on Polarity Consciousness. When we hit the crossroads in 2012, I'm curious about how there will be a split between the population. It may not happen in one day. It could take a few thousand years or less than a hundred. There may be a single event that wipes the slate clean and we start over again. Or we may eventually create spiritual technology that will alter our evolution.

My guess is there will be a clan of spiritual people living with nature, technological people in domes, and people underground in tunnels. This reminds me of the fate of Mu and Atlantis.

I believe that somehow the Pyramids are also connected. The egyptians were on to something. This link talks more about the pyramids and the solar cycles.

Here is a quote from the link above:

Quote:
The genetic seeds of life swarm throughout the cosmos, and these genetic "seeds," these living creatures, fell to Earth, encased in stellar debris which pounded the Earth for 700 millions years after the creation. And these "seeds" contained the DNA-instructions for the metamorphosis of all life, including woman and man.

DNA acts to purposefully modify the environment, which acts on gene selection, so as to fullfill specific genetic goals: the dispersal and activation of silent DNA and the replication of life forms that long ago lived on other planets.
It's all part of the cosmic cycle.

Here is another link talking about "Spiralling Evolution" which also talks about timewave zero, torsion fields, and changes in our solar system.

Peace.

Last edited by Suriel; 10-04-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: more information to share

Tags
2012, october, polarity, timewave zero, web bot