Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Last Mimzy IS bang on with Dan Burisch

Bill and Kerry, I just want to thank you for all this groundbreaking content you have provided us with!

I just watched The Last Mimzy, and seriously David Wilcock hit the nail on the head. "its like an infomercial for Dan Burisch's testimony."

I have been following this stuff for quite some time and that movie has some pretty extreme similarities to what Dan Burisch is saying. I urge all Project Camelot viewers to watch it.

Nick
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Last Mimzy IS bang on with Dan Burisch

This movie is a great one about time travel, psychic abilities, synchronicities, .... recommended, I watched it after David Wilcock made me get interested in it in his film 2012 enigma. It makes sense to me.
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:13 AM   #3
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Last Mimzy IS bang on with Dan Burisch

it all makes me very uncomfortable. seems like all the correlations correlate to "insider" stories, and not actual communications with aliens.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:52 AM   #4
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Last Mimzy IS bang on with Dan Burisch

i think this movie was made to teach kids the lie, that ET's are future humans.
i enjoyed it as a movie, but the part when the little girl is crying and explaining how 'they' need our help.. i almost choked! i believe it's propaganda.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Dan Burisch mentioned that the roswell crash did involve future humans coming back in time to correct something that was going on in future times. When hes talking about the p45's (beings 45000 years in the future) I thought he was referring to future humans?

here is a quote from part 1 of Dan's 3 part interview on Project Camelot

Quote:
K: And they discussed the Lotus project?

D: It was brought up and in fact, ah, as part of the negotiations the P+45,000 group of J-Rods, wanted the codes for the Lotus principle added into the treaty negotiations so that they could use it in their own attempts to ameliorate their particular neuropathies.

K: Wow. So they saw the value...

D: They wanted to use it.

K; So they saw the value right away.

D: They saw potential value for it...

K: Uh huh.

D: ...and they wanted to use it for that purpose. It was my argument that it should not be used for a particular purpose, that this is, moreover, part of a natural system which has been put in place by whatever god that one would want to deign as being the creator of the universe, as part of a natural system and not to be controllable by humankind. In so doing...

K: Or by alien kind, by inference?

D: Well, they’re humans. They’re humans.

K: You would consider them humans.

D: They’re humans.

K: OK, so...

D: They’re human beings, albeit different from what we, ah, would expect to see as a human being. But then again if we look in the history, the presently accepted history, of the evolution of humankind... If one were to walk, ah, into a conference held by Neanderthals, one would be taken aback. Well in the same way one may be taken aback by walking into a conference with these gentlemen.
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'm one of those folks who loved 'The Last Mimzy.' Of course my focus was on the end of the movie where one saw a beautiful planet with humans who had amazing abilities.

This is the story of how those from the future, who had been focused on greed and power corrupted and contaminated their enviorment so thourghly that all was dying, even the people. In their search to save themselves they sent Mimzy back to our time in search of DNA from a pure heart. It was their hope they could correct the damage they had created from their multiple sin if this pure heart's DNA could be brought forward in time and used to heal their damaged DNA.

One is looking at the compassion of the innocent as this young child wants to see a better world for everyone. Subsequently, it is the tears from her distress that fall onto Mimzy's tummy which travel forward, into the future that are used to heal the people there. Onced healed, they take on the qualities of telepathy, levitation and great heart.

I guess each individual's perception of this movie is all a matter of perspective, isn't it?
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #7
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

The Last Mimzy is based on the *1943* science fiction short story "Mimsy Were the Borogoves" authored by Lewis Padgett (the pseudonym of husband and wife team Henry Kuttner and C. L. Moore). (from wiki)
"Mimsy Were the Borogoves" was originally published in the February 1943 issue of Astounding Science Fiction Magazine. It was judged by the Science Fiction Writers of America to be among the best science fiction stories written prior to 1965 and included in the anthology The Science Fiction Hall of Fame Volume One, 1929-1964. (wiki)

The short story is available on the web and is a quick read.

The parallels to Dan Burish's claims are a little too uncanny for my liking!

When David Wilcock (in this 2012 talk) shows pictures from the movie Contact and claims they accurately portray the technology Dan Burish describes and also exactly how it works, I again find it a little too uncanny.

Two instances of "life imitating art" !!?
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dan burisch, david wilcock, the last mimzy