Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2008, 02:29 AM   #11
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
SOOOOO, can we say then that the U.S.ses and the Ruskis are playing
a deadly game of of Macabre ping-pong on the Gulf / Caribbean sector
as we chat and we are just "collateral damage" ?
I don't believe so. Macabre is not Putins style...too subtle. Brutal is a little more like it.

The Ruskies and Uncle Sam only play rough in public. Behind the scenes they are kind of sweet on each other.

Remember, the primary goal of each government is to control the people. Their people, our people, other people's people...they want to control the people.

The means of this control in the US is myriad. Financial control is primary. There are several afflictions that one can have. If you want to avoid these afflictions, or if you just enjoy the 50" DLP with your DVR set up at your nicely air conditioned home while eating only boneless/skinless, organic chicken...you are controlled by the need to purchase. The things you want worse cost the most (how much IS AIDS medicine per dose? I know that to treat lymphoma is close to 22k per dose....a lot of money to pay just so you can keep living). It is the best system found thus far, honestly, as you don't really have to kill the populace to keep control. And the populace continue to provide the bellows by which the fire of control is stoked: greed and effort (to build infrastructure).

Who has time to read through the annual US budget when Monday Night Football is on? Ok...so on Monday nights i wouldn't have time either....but being a Texas boy i just love football.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote