Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #476
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Let's assume this was a missile, let's assume it failed and made this...

When on earth was firing a missile over another country accepted behaviour, unless it is an act of war....whatever way you could call that accepted.

How can the people of northeren norway feel safe knowing that the russians fire missiles that very well can fall in someone's backyard or killing someone. What would they say then?

Oops, sorry about killing your kid...but hey, we learned alot from that test!

Oh please...

There seems to be no official government reactions on this event, other than the military "confirming" it was a russian ICBM. I would very well like to know where this assumed missile exploded, where its trajectory was. Which way was the shots taken, were they pointed north?

For the sake of the vailidity of this case, I sure hope the footage was taken Northwest, which makes it likely that the missile, if it were a missile, went over the ocean and not dry land...it be finnish or norwegian soil...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #477
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

There's a new message by the Galactic Federation as to what this portal that opened up over Norway was. They claim another one will open on the Winter Solstice this month. Viking may have posted this up already. Who are you going to call?
It's funny how every "channel source" jumps and say what this was and why this occured after it happened. Why didn't they said before "hey look.. on 12/09/09 something will happen... a big spiral will appear over the part of the world that you call norway". Now after it happened all kind of sources came and said it was a portal or it was love or it was a sign from "x" alien race. I think many of the so called channelers are opportunists and they only create confusion.

/later edit: Or they are tricked. Not all of them but...

Last edited by Kra; 12-13-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:16 PM   #478
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Let's assume this was a missile, let's assume it failed and made this...

When on earth was firing a missile over another country accepted behaviour, unless it is an act of war....whatever way you could call that accepted.

How can the people of northeren norway feel safe knowing that the russians fire missiles that very well can fall in someone's backyard or killing someone. What would they say then?

Oops, sorry about killing your kid...but hey, we learned alot from that test!

Oh please...

There seems to be no official government reactions on this event, other than the military "confirming" it was a russian ICBM. I would very well like to know where this assumed missile exploded, where its trajectory was. Which way was the shots taken, were they pointed north?

For the sake of the vailidity of this case, I sure hope the footage was taken Northwest, which makes it likely that the missile, if it were a missile, went over the ocean and not dry land...it be finnish or norwegian soil...

You have a very good point. Is this normal? Does Norway have an agreement for Russia to do this?

The US has tested rockets in the Canadian north in the past.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #479
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

If there is some kind of agreement, this is not an official one.

Every time the russians come showing force, closing in on norwegian airspace, they always get a welcome committee of several fighters telling them to turn and head back.
At the border between norway and russia, we have guard-towers and patrols making sure russians do not enter. Even though the relationship between the norwegian guards and the russian guards are more or less friendly, as far as I know the diplomatic stand is to be vigilant at all times.

It's not normal for anyone to be firing missiles over our nation, and usually such a thing would bring massive headlines. MSM was out with their experts claiming 99.9% certainty that this was a russian ICBM, even before the army in a very restricted way confirmed that it was.

First response from the army, was that this was classified information and they were reluctant to give a statement. It later changed to: We know that the russians was going to testfire a missile in the white sea around that time, but the russians claim it wasn't them.

The day after the army confirmed it to be a ICBM and news came out that the russian ministry of defence had confirmed this as well.

If the army had the details, it sure looks like they were very unsure what to tell people...stalling time to come up with a cover. Was the russian ministry of defence contacted by the norwegian ministry of defence?
Old 12-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #480
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Over on Gregg's "Web Bot Forum", someone posted this info ( I don't know where the poster got this info):

Quote:
Norway Spiral as being involved with HAARP

THIS JUST IN

This is a European Space Agency (ESA) experiment with the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT). It is similar to the US High frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP.)

The station at Ramfjordmoen near Tromso, Norway operates an ionospheric heater. The spiral was the Nordic Ionospheric Sounding Rocket Seeding Experiment (NISSE.) It involved a rocket from Sweden which delivered ionized water to the path of the EISCAT.

http://www.eiscat.com/schedule/sched...&ESR=on&HEA=on
EISCAT is an acronym for the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association. It operates three incoherent scatter radar systems, at 224 MHz, 931 MHz in Northern Scandinavia and one at 500 MHz on Svalbard, used to study the interaction between the Sun and the Earth as revealed by disturbances in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromsø, Norway) it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna.

EISCAT is funded and operated by research institutes and research councils of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom and Germany.
http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/webbot...hp?topic=118.0

Take a look at the EISCAT / ESA sites. Maybe someone can find out something else about this. I tried to, but couldn't make heads nor tails of much.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #481
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If there is some kind of agreement, this is not an official one.

Every time the russians come showing force, closing in on norwegian airspace, they always get a welcome committee of several fighters telling them to turn and head back.
At the border between norway and russia, we have guard-towers and patrols making sure russians do not enter. Even though the relationship between the norwegian guards and the russian guards are more or less friendly, as far as I know the diplomatic stand is to be vigilant at all times.

It's not normal for anyone to be firing missiles over our nation, and usually such a thing would bring massive headlines. MSM was out with their experts claiming 99.9% certainty that this was a russian ICBM, even before the army in a very restricted way confirmed that it was.

First response from the army, was that this was classified information and they were reluctant to give a statement. It later changed to: We know that the russians was going to testfire a missile in the white sea around that time, but the russians claim it wasn't them.

The day after the army confirmed it to be a ICBM and news came out that the russian ministry of defence had confirmed this as well.

If the army had the details, it sure looks like they were very unsure what to tell people...stalling time to come up with a cover. Was the russian ministry of defence contacted by the norwegian ministry of defence?
Are you really from Norway? I thought that the Russians had to ask your government for permission. But I don't know much about Norway. But if you are really there, couldn't you find out more from your own government as to what went down? I'm sure you would have a much better chance to find out since you live there and would know where to look and ask. Surely that would be better than for us to be floundering around in speculation. Even something from the newspapers as it is a quiet subject now over here in the states. Fox News said they were going to investigate it further on the Glen Beck Show but that is all I have heard and that was several days ago.

Just a thought.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #482
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

http://216.18.197.204/audio/2009-Dec..._Wilcock_1.mp3

http://216.18.197.204/audio/2009-Dec..._Wilcock_2.mp3

Enjoy...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #483
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk,
Indeed I do live in Norway, but in the southeastern part near the capital city of Oslo.

Aquiring information from official government channels is very very hard, as the only real option I would have is to start mailing politicians and other officials in hopes for a more clear statement.
Phonecalls can be done, but the chance of actually reaching someone willing to talk or that can spare the time...I think not.

I don't know anyone with military background, except for the standard 12 months of service every man by law has to undertake. I never served because I injured my leg and got permanently excused from service unless the nation is in state of emergency.

I do snap up things from time to time though, so if I hear anything of interest it will be posted here.

As another thought on the subject, are there any reports at all from Finland or maybe from the area around Murmansk? Someone in that general area must have seen or heard this missile if there ever was one?

I'm trying to figure out who I can talk to that knows someone up north or that was there themselves to see it. My girlfriend has her origins in the area, but most of her family and friends moved south.

Will come back with more if it cross my path
Old 12-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #484
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes keep us posted. I agree that someone would have seen or heard something.

That was the biggest fraud with the 9-11 pentagon story. Don't you think that thousands would have seen or heard a plane coming in that low. There is no way it happened like they claim./
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #485
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk, you are on the spot, I have the same experiences as you and the advanced lightbeings contact directly, never through channelers

I am sure many channelers don't know it, but they are mostly chanelling dark entities and fallen angelics that are fighting now for the spoils as you say

It is true that humanity has not taken responsibility and has chosen through their representatives (politicians) to allie with negative ET's and that there are positive ETs from many galaxies and star systems helping us but only to a point as they can not interfere with our free will

Regretfully the free will of most of humanity is towards the negative

There are a couple of very interesting radio intervie transcriptions about how humanity found itself in the situation is now, they are a bit long but worth reading

here are the links

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

There is a way to get out of here but it complex and require quite a bit of work, you may want to check the sliders workshops from Ashayana Deane if you feel inclined to do so, it is not everyones path

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #486
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Lucrum. That's all anyone can do. I just know it is who you know when it comes right down to it. Even for a job.

Well, considering the latest, I guess us folks over here at Avalon aren't completely stupid, eh? Seems like we covered all the bases. Agreed or disagreed, but we at least gave it a whirl (pun).

I don't know about TPTB are arguing about disclosure and are using this event as leverage. Also because Obama was in Europe. yadda yadda de dum da duh? So what. What is wrong with the World when you give some one a Nobel Peace prize when he is promoting war? Something wrong there. If he was promoting peace he would just start getting our troops out of there. Another thread for that.

My point is some one does know something.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:16 AM   #487
HENNA
Avalon Senior Member

Project blue beam..this is a torsion weapon test. There is a HAARP site right close to Tromso. Richard Hoagland also has it on his site.
If it was a rocket the spiral would not have been symmetrical for such an extended period of time before changing to an expanding ring, way to symmetrical, way to stationary, then it just disappears, no sparks, no debris, no smoke, no bang, no nothing. quote from article "lasting for ten to 12 minutes before disappearing completely. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0ZcaIlTXT

Kerry was on the air talking to David Wilcock about the spiral http://themicroeffect.com/

Watch this video, it explains what HAARP is and the potentials of it's power. The spiral display in China and also Norway could be activating the chemtrails or just effecting climate change enough to justify their cap and trade rip off. Just a thought? This video is older so you can imagine what technology they have come up with since. It also shows all the locations of HAARP sites around the world. (one being Tromso)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNrL9...ture=quicklist
there are 6 parts...if you have the time watch them all.
HENNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:53 AM   #488
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Lionhawk, you are on the spot, I have the same experiences as you and the advanced lightbeings contact directly, never through channelers

I am sure many channelers don't know it, but they are mostly chanelling dark entities and fallen angelics that are fighting now for the spoils as you say

It is true that humanity has not taken responsibility and has chosen through their representatives (politicians) to allie with negative ET's and that there are positive ETs from many galaxies and star systems helping us but only to a point as they can not interfere with our free will

Regretfully the free will of most of humanity is towards the negative

There are a couple of very interesting radio intervie transcriptions about how humanity found itself in the situation is now, they are a bit long but worth reading

here are the links

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

There is a way to get out of here but it complex and require quite a bit of work, you may want to check the sliders workshops from Ashayana Deane if you feel inclined to do so, it is not everyones path

Cheers
Thanks Stardustaquarion! It is always good to hear that someone has put it to the test. It has taken me years to prove what I know out. I just didn't read it off a page somewhere. I guess that is what that red pill was for.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:54 AM   #489
Mirror
Avalon Senior Member

It feels as if the "initial" experience of this event is not of concern as is the "reaction" of this experience is...... Might explain why I'm posting....
Mirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #490
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
project blue beam style hologram to test public reaction before going for the big one ?? (et invasion , v style) the blue spiral might be phi. portal?
I agree.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:23 AM   #491
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
Over on Gregg's "Web Bot Forum", someone posted this info ( I don't know where the poster got this info):

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/webbot...hp?topic=118.0

Take a look at the EISCAT / ESA sites. Maybe someone can find out something else about this. I tried to, but couldn't make heads nor tails of much.
Take a look at this page: http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/co...=0700&End=1000 . They scheduled an experiment to "look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT." on 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000.

So between 7am and 10am they were very active on the same day of the spiral. Is this not proof or what?

So whyare they not coming out about this? Why are the russians covering them??
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:02 AM   #492
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Because they are controlled by the same "people" ?
Because they are all involved in the manipulation?
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #493
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Take a look at this page: http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/co...=0700&End=1000 . They scheduled an experiment to "look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT." on 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000.

So between 7am and 10am they were very active on the same day of the spiral. Is this not proof or what?

This schedule is related: http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/co...=0700&End=1000

But here it seems all EISCAT connected facilities was scheduled for simultanious operation in the same window of time. All are situated in the same general area. Tromsø, Kiruna, Sodankylä and Svalbard.

If it's connected to the spiral, can't say...but certainly interesting that it looks like all facilities were active in that timeframe.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #494
Halvor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This schedule is related: http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/co...=0700&End=1000

But here it seems all EISCAT connected facilities was scheduled for simultanious operation in the same window of time. All are situated in the same general area. Tromsø, Kiruna, Sodankylä and Svalbard.

If it's connected to the spiral, can't say...but certainly interesting that it looks like all facilities were active in that timeframe.
As I have posted in another thread on this forum, the Tequila Sunrise experiment does not seem to have included the use of the Norwegian UHF facility.

http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/sc...12&S=on&TRO=on
Halvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #495
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I thought I would mention to those just getting here that there are redundant threads being created pertaining to the Norway phenomenon and many of the view points have already been mentioned in this thread along with a lot of links to further investigate your suspicions.

If you subscribe to rockets you are more than welcomed to start a club.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:18 AM   #496
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

The Wndows7 has the same spiral when it's jammed up..

And in the flash player too.....

I wonder if the are updating the sky program to Windows7?

Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:29 AM   #497
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...z5aoAVlKcN-p_A i hope this copy n'paste works.norway appears to be a hot spot,according to this site.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 AM   #498
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...z5aoAVlKcN-p_A i hope this copy n'paste works.norway appears to be a hot spot,according to this site.
Fascinating
Old 12-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #499
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halvor View Post
As I have posted in another thread on this forum, the Tequila Sunrise experiment does not seem to have included the use of the Norwegian UHF facility.

http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/sc...12&S=on&TRO=on
Might very well be, was just a quick assumption. There is not enough to go on to connect the spiral to the UHF installations anyhow, so it would just be speculations. Think we have enough of those already!
Old 12-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #500
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member