Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #401
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
Hey Plan 9, I took my first steps yesterday!

After a fairly hefty meal at my inlaws i returned home and made up the citric acid solution.

I used a 2/10 drop combination to start off with, about 2 hours after eating.

This morning i made up a 4/20 combi (before eating) with nothing to note effect wise.

Tonight i will go 5/25 After eating.

My toilet is not far away

Hello guys.

My stomach could not take it after a certain amount of drops so I definitely needed food. I used oatmeal. Had a few big bites, waited a few min, and then drank my MMS in a small amount (1/2 cup) pomegranate juice.

At high drops like 10-15 I think for sure your stomach will bother you.
Just guessing there. Everyone is different but I personally could not handle without food and juice.

Hope that helps.
Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 12-03-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #402
learning
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys just got my kit yesterday, started it today, doing the drink, and the spray for my acne, already seeing results on the acne
learning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:23 AM   #403
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

While perusing the internet on MMS I ran across this testimony from a person with Multiple Sclerosis symptoms.

Sounds encouraging.

Quote:
Multiple Sclerosis

Testimony of MMS usage from September 27th 2007 to March 2008.

I have taken MMS for 5 months. I have had Multiple Sclerosis and have improved my symptoms over the years with many holistic therapies and treatments. I always found some of the symptoms would re occur in time. I came to the belief that Multiple Sclerosis is pathogen based and the immune system is overwhelmed and started attacking the central nervous system and myelin. I believe as long as the pathogens are active the MS disease will remain a problem.

I found MMS and thought this is the answer to the pathogen problems. I started out very low and remained at 3 drops several times a day for over a month. I noticed my nails improving right away. They lost the dullness and started to shine. they also lost the ridges and lumps. I noticed the white foam which I took to be yeast die off. I have seen my pre cancer lumps drop off. I have seen lymph congestion diminish.. I have seen lymph nodules reduced. The functions of my lungs, Kidneys, bowels, and skin, have improved. My balance problems, aches and stiffness as well as spasms from MS have been absent for over two months. My sleep and digestion are much improved. I am no longer snoring, My skin looks better and the age spots are gone. My skin is starting to tighten on my arms, face, neck, upper and lower legs. My balance is much improved. My stiffness has subsided. An ear infection which I have had for 10 years has cleared. My sinus is clearing and my voice has changed due to open sinus passages. My voice is stronger. . I may have left out a few improvements as there seems to be no area which MMS hasn't improved.

I believe improvements are a result of doing the MMS protocol. I have worked up to 10 drops 3 to 4 times a day. I also am doing a lot to keep all systems evacuating. I also am taking enzymes although for the first month I didn't do this. Hope this is helpful. Are you dealing with Systemic Yeast? Many people have Candida Yeast and it is very destructive. I also have been diagnosed with Lime's disease, mycoplasma, Epstein Barr, chlymedia pneumonia, Black Berry Mold infection and various staph infections. I am drinking more water and my thirst has returned. I don't crave the foods or drinks which are bad for me.

Marlene WA
Lots of archived material on this website under ABOUT MMS including Free Download to Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #404
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I have read 80 % of this "sticky" posting on MMS. It is great. I have learned much and still more to learn.

I started this program 4 days ago and was nauseated when I did 2 drops. However I have done 2 things that have helped. In the beginning I downed a full glass of water after mixing and was breathing the unpleasant smell. So I did this:

When the mix was 3 minutes activated I poured maybe 2 inches of water in the glass, took a deep breath, let it out, and while holding my breath out I drank the small amount of mix easily and then switched to a full glass of water, emptying it immediately.

As far as I can tell with this stuff for me, there really is no taste. It is the odor which is challenging. Also I stay away from the glass while it is doing it's thing cus again the odor can really traumatize your senses.

Eating an apple also helps.

The 2nd thing I do with the nausea is I use the Emotional Freedom Tapping and that takes care of it for the most part and if it comes back I just tap some more. 2 rounds of tapping is all I do.

I do have a question just for my own need to know. First off, I am also involved in doing ONDAMED which is a modality for healing and now they are going into anti-aging. Which is VERY exciting, and they are getting results.
They are always talking about FREE RADICALS and that it is FREE RADICALS that actually cause aging. My question is if anyone can answer is...

What is the difference between FREE RADICALS and PATHOGENS ?

(btw I have tried to google a simple answer to this)

Maybe "PEACEANDLOVE" can throw in his 2 cents worth.....your posting are much appreciated.

Thanks everybody for their input here.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #405
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

A possible supplier in Australia?? I’ll email them. But sounds like it is just advertising it as a DIY. Being in Darwin it isn’t the easiest thing buying small quantities of the needed ingredients. So far smallest quantity of Citric Acid comes in 3kg bags, so will have to phone around the chemists. And Sodium Chlorite [31%] comes in 25kg bags!!! I’ll phone our major Chemists in Darwin on Monday.
http://www.kestrelmoonsong.com/therapies.html [Bottom of page]

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=E1tZ22UEQwU YouTube video with a guy adding MMS to the Citric Acid Solution to get our Chlorine dioxide. Claims to have cancer. He was given three months to live three years ago. Lots of other videos as well, but haven’t the time to view them.

Found this also for skin absorption application of MMS, lowers side effects. Deals with cancer.
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/...e_Dioxide.html

I really must try and get some as my charge, Robert, has a very bad skin condition and this might help. I could do with the stuff also. And for my dog who has a deadly allergy which has nearly killed him twice and needed urgent vet attention.

Love&peace,
Sam
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #406
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

If the smell is an issue, one thing that might help would be to drink it in a sippy cup. A lot of people gag on protein drinks, but they need the protein, so we always tell them to drink it in sippy cups or one of those glasses that have a lid and straw.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #407
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
can this stuff be obtained in the uk..? is this the stuff henry deacon spoke of?
Hi, i got mine from here: http://www.the-natural-choice.co.uk/...3&cat=0&page=1

Im up to 13/65 drops no problems always take after eating.

My rash is no longer active, yippee!!

Old 12-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #408
msgloryus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Transdermal use

On one of the sites was an instruction for using MMS topically in conjunction with DMSO. The argument being you could add the DMSO (according to the instructions) and apply the batch (with 15 drops ) twice in one hour increments. Then do this for 10 days.
I had worked up to 6 drops a day by mouth feeling lousy most of the time so I tried the full dose with DMSO this morning. so far I feel great!And it hasn't upset my stomach.
Sorry I don't have the link.

WAIT! HERE IT IS

http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/T...on_of_MMS.html

Last edited by msgloryus; 12-07-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: ADDED INFO
msgloryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #409
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question that you may not like.

I took MMS for two weeks and got super sick so laid off. I felt good at this time and was thinking I missed my only call to healthy lungs.

My lungs are still clear and I have been around so many sick people that this is a plus.

Who knows maybe I did what I set out to do. I have a broken bone in my nose so it makes it very hard to clear my sinuses. Just what I "don't" need to breathe correctly

My question to Peer is this......How do I flush my sinuses with MMS as I doubt that will cause me to get so sick. I am pretty sure what ever I did already worked.

I went back on my Colloidal and that seems to work but its way too much work. Like everyone else, I want an easy effective cure. I just can't get myself to drink the MMS again.

All my life I have been a finicky eater and nothing saves me from the vomiting if I think it's going to happen. For that reason I can't even enjoy a drink.......boring cheap date I always was.

But if I can use this in a nebulizer or some other way I would like to try it.

Thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #410
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all! It felt a kind of good taking it until now and my always congested nose started opening with the first drop. I'm on drop 14 now and I started to feel really bad. My stomach doesn't take it any more and I started coughing and my occasional rash on my hands came again. I'm not sure what to do now, if I should go to a lower dosage or simpy stop taking it at all. I just I can't stand the smell and taste any more.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #411
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle View Post
I'm not sure what to do now, if I should go to a lower dosage or simpy stop taking it at all. I just I can't stand the smell and taste any more.

WT
Hey WT, i read that if this happens you should reduce the amount so you are comfortable but keep going!

Good luck (back off a few drops and try again).

Also perhapse a different juice to go with it?

Old 12-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #412
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
Someone must have mentioned this already- but it really helps me. Plug your nose before bringing to smelling distance. Keep your nose plugged till you down your drink after taking the dose. I do this when wheatgrass smell/taste gets to me and it blocks 60-90% of the smell-taste.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:39 AM   #413
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Transdermal use

It reads as though, if you were doing 12 drops a day (6 in am, 6 in pm?), you would do a single dose of 3 drops MSM plus the activator, then the DMSO. Do that and then an hour later, do the next 3 drops the same way, then an hour later, the next 3 drops, and then an hour later the last 3 drops. At least this is how I'm reading it. Am I correct or confused LOL?

Or are you doing 6 drops each time with activator and DMSO, so in essence you would have doubled the amount of MSM you're taking.

I'm confused (which is not surprising).
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgloryus View Post
On one of the sites was an instruction for using MMS topically in conjunction with DMSO. The argument being you could add the DMSO (according to the instructions) and apply the batch (with 15 drops ) twice in one hour increments. Then do this for 10 days.
I had worked up to 6 drops a day by mouth feeling lousy most of the time so I tried the full dose with DMSO this morning. so far I feel great!And it hasn't upset my stomach.
Sorry I don't have the link.

WAIT! HERE IT IS

http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/T...on_of_MMS.html
Old 12-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #414
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

YaY!!!!

I just got my bottle'o'mms in the mail...

I'll let ya know how it goes...

Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #415
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

More on Oxidation and Antioxidants found on the Internet

Quote by Jim Humble regarding Oxidation and Heavy Metals:

Quote:
"MMS oxidizes the heavy metals within the body. I believe this because there have been a number of tests where the hair roots were checked before and after taking MMS. Afterwards, the heavy metals were gone. That includes mercury and lead and several other metals. Unfortunately, hair root testing is not totally accurate, but it is a good indication. Oxidation of the heavy metals is not the same process as chelating, but the results are the same. When a heavy metal is oxidized it is neutralized and is simply washed out of the body."
Article found at: http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/antioxidants-balance-and-mms/

Posted by: phaelosopher | February 14, 2008
Antioxidants, Balance, and MMS
Quote:
It’s a wonderful thing when readers post thoughtful, intelligent questions. The one below was submitted by R.P., on MMS.

Q: For a long time holistic medicine has stressed ANTIoxidants as one way to ensure good health. Now MMS comes along as a helpful oxidizer. I understand the benefits and basic chemistry of MMS, since I’ve read a lot about it. But I’m confused regarding the opposite nature of the traditional ANTIoxidant advice and the advice to use MMS - an oxidizer. It would seem like an antioxidant would neutralize the effect of an oxidant.

It’s also great when another reader answers the question, as R.C. did below.

A: I am new to all this but could not help noticing Stephen Schiller’s comment about antioxidants and Miracle Mineral doing the opposite so it must be bad for you. I think it is worthwhile remembering that the oxygen we breath is an oxidizing agent as is ozone which is also used for sterilization purposes amongst many other uses. The key as always is balance. In current modern society, it is impossible to escape from toxins. Over time therefore the body’s mechanisms for detoxification get overwhelmed, the immune system gets overstretched and we start to get sick according to our inherited genetic weaknesses. Anything therefore that helps the body rid itself of toxins is always welcome. You will notice in the Miracle Mineral protocol that you go up to a maximum, hold it for just a week then drop down to a much lower maintenance dose that is not too oxidizing but at the same time continues to aid the immune system. So in fairness to Miracle Mineral, I think a balance is being struck. Do not forget that at the end of the day, it is your internal wisdom that should be leading you so learn to listen to it.

In my documentary, Understanding MMS: Conversations with Jim Humble, Dr. John Humiston addressed this same issue. He pointed out that we breath only 21% oxygen from the atmosphere; that we don’t want, or actually aren’t designed to handle 100% oxygen. So our body naturally produces antioxidants.
Start learning about MMS by downloading for FREE Part 1 of Jim Humble's book from authorized website:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping, includes worldwide.

Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and about 9 posts down is FREE DOWNLOAD link.

MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality.

Also check out previous posts by peaceandlove regarding protocol and frequently asked questions starting on page #2, post #33.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #416
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Two Juices reported to mask the taste of MMS.

Personally, when I got up to 7 or 8 drops and noticed an aversion I started adding 50/50, water and unfiltered apple juice to the activated MMS solution, available for about $6.99 (price went up) per gallon and comes in a glass container which is great for water storage. I started out with straight unfiltered apple juice, but found out 50/50 was adequate. (Stretching the dollar!) Keep lid loose on apple juice while in the refrigerator.

These two blogs from: phaelosopher.wordpress.com

Quote:
By: phaelosopher on March 19, 2008
at 10:23 am

Robert,

Also, a friend recommended using pomegranate juice to wash the MMS down with. I tried it today, and it totally masks the taste of the MMS, and I can almost say it tastes good.
Quote:
By: Marita on March 23, 2008
at 2:44 pm

I am now on 11 drops a day of MMS and had been really struggling with the taste. For the past 2 days I have used pure organic apple juice with the mix and there’s absolutely no yukky taste to contend with.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-11-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #417
msgloryus
Avalon Senior Member

Default transdermal use

Oh well Alyscat, I am confused most of the time myself.
WHAT I DID:
Mixed up a 15 drop dose with the citric acid waited 3 mins and added !/4 tsp of DMSO.
Rubbed the whole dose on my skin.
Waited an hour and did it again
Waited an hour and did it again.
Oh man! my nose started to run, dry cough, wheezing, felt awful.
OK, I overdid it-It has been 24 hours since I was so foolish and I am feeling much better.
Today I have gone back to taking it orally (9 drops)

I THINK(always a dangerous thing) the MMS is probably more effective used
topically but be careful not to over do it (as I am wont to do)
msgloryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #418
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I started taking MMS 5 days ago initially started off with 6 drops and have dropped to 5 instead. I find the smell to be ok as long as you can drink the whole glass as if you were in a bar competition.

The results are amazing. I feel that I have greater energy at he gym and no longer have the morning symptom appearance when I wake up.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #419
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Does anybody know if there is a German translation of the Jim Humble book? Thanks!

WT
Old 12-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #420
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! This stuff really works! I've had a swollen wrist for some months and now it's gone! Yesterday it hurt a little more than usual and today morning it was gone.

For anyone wanting to know. Here's my MMS calendar (drops as last number):

28.11.08 22:00 1
29.11.08 9:37 2
29.11.08 21:52 3
After 3 drops I'm feeling really good and more vital than usual.

30.11.08 9:00 4
30.11.08 21:05 5
1.12.08 22:36 5
2.12.08 9:00 6
It's getting tough to drink the juice because of the strong scent and the unusual taste.

2.12.08 22:37 7
3.12.08 9:27 8
3.12.08 22:20 8
4.12.08 7:55 9
4.12.08 21:43 10
5.12.08 6:44 11
5.12.08 22:34 12
6.12.08 10:00 13
6.12.08 20:51 14
7.12.08 11:03 14
I stopped taking it because I got sick and I was pretty down.

Then I started again at a lower dosage. I'm preparing it now outside on the windowsill and leaving the window closed during the 3 minutes. Then I pour apple juice in and drink it with a closed nose as fast as I can.
8.12.08 21:43 5
9.12.08 7:43 6
9.12.08 21:37 10
10.12.08 7:38 12
And now my wrist is fine again!

WT
Old 12-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #421
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle View Post
Does anybody know if there is a German translation of the Jim Humble book? Thanks!
I found it:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5839423/Ji...zinformationen

And also Book 2:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5835640/humble-mms-part-2

WT
Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #422
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I have a question that you may not like.

I took MMS for two weeks and got super sick so laid off. I felt good at this time and was thinking I missed my only call to healthy lungs.

My lungs are still clear and I have been around so many sick people that this is a plus.

Who knows maybe I did what I set out to do. I have a broken bone in my nose so it makes it very hard to clear my sinuses. Just what I "don't" need to breathe correctly

My question to Peer is this......How do I flush my sinuses with MMS as I doubt that will cause me to get so sick. I am pretty sure what ever I did already worked.

I went back on my Colloidal and that seems to work but its way too much work. Like everyone else, I want an easy effective cure. I just can't get myself to drink the MMS again.

All my life I have been a finicky eater and nothing saves me from the vomiting if I think it's going to happen. For that reason I can't even enjoy a drink.......boring cheap date I always was.

But if I can use this in a nebulizer or some other way I would like to try it.

Thanks
Sorry for not answering sooner but we've been away for a few days and this is the first time I am at the PC again.
A nebulizer would be okay but you could also suck it in through your nose just from a straw or from out of your hand.
You could even inject it intradermally (under the skin) and it wil give great results as well.
I used it with an inhaler (3 drops/15acid and HOT water) and inhale the fumes and got rid of a cold instantly and that will also clean your sinuses.
For clearing your sinuses you can also apply Shiatsu.
I promised Swanny already to put a pic here but I can not get to my files as they are about 10.000 miles away.
Nevertheless I will place it as soon as I am home again but that will take another week.
Shiatsu is another thing everybody should learn.
It is easy to learn and a great help for those who can't afford doctorbills and for those around you.
Maybe a short course on line but on another thread.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #423
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Hs anybody used this? Its better than colloidal silver apparently.

http://www.oxysilver.com/
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #424
franciejones
Banned

My husband and I want to try MMS for general health issues/purposes and are not sure how to procede. Do we need the book? Do we need the activator? Someone PM if you feel so inclined. I was waiting to see Bills interview but would prefer to order now if I can.

Thanks-Francie
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #425
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Initially, I'd order the kit form one of the suppliers - it's only like $20 for a year's supply.

Then, if you want, you can start looking for the supplies to make your own.

You don't "need" the activator (you can use one of the ones recommended in the book), but it does work the best.

Part 1 of the book is available free online, and the second half does cost about $12 - and can be downloaded, if you want.

Jim Humble does not sell the product, BTW. He just discovered it.

alys