Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #51
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: less talking more crashing......

Sure Im happy about not going to work again. If you work in retail like I do you will understand where I'm coming from. But dont be fooled again people. Like we were fooled on 9/11. This crash (If it really happens) IS deliberate. The New World Banking system is nearly ready to fire up its engines. Just you wait and see. This is problem-reaction-solution. ALL our politicians who are in on it here in Europe looked very pleased on TV today. Almost giddy with the excitement of their upcoming game.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. THEY WILL HAVE A SOLUTION AND IT MUST BE REJECTED AT ALL COSTS (but it will be accepted coz lets face it, Everyone is still asleep. We dont even know for certain yet who sits at the top of the pyramid. And if you dont know your enemy you will lose the war. Simple as. All whistleblowers are the victim of being at a lower level of the pyramid, therefore none of them know the whole truth. And we cant even be certain even if some of these guys are telling truth or dis-info. Ive noted a lot of discrepencies in the large chunk of the story we have, but we still dont know who or what were REALLY facing).

P.S. Sorry for ranting. I worry about you guys.

Ready-ish!?
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #52
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Sure Im happy about not going to work again. If you work in retail like I do you will understand where I'm coming from. But dont be fooled again people. Like we were fooled on 9/11. This crash (If it really happens) IS deliberate. The New World Banking system is nearly ready to fire up its engines. Just you wait and see. This is problem-reaction-solution. ALL our politicians who are in on it here in Europe looked very pleased on TV today. Almost giddy with the excitement of their upcoming game.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. THEY WILL HAVE A SOLUTION AND IT MUST BE REJECTED AT ALL COSTS (but it will be accepted coz lets face it, Everyone is still asleep. We dont even know for certain yet who sits at the top of the pyramid. And if you dont know your enemy you will lose the war. Simple as. All whistleblowers are the victim of being at a lower level of the pyramid, therefore none of them know the whole truth. And we cant even be certain even if some of these guys are telling truth or dis-info. Ive noted a lot of discrepencies in the large chunk of the story we have, but we still dont know who or what were REALLY facing).

Ready-ish!?
Well said, I agree completely. BTW, David Icke is the man.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #53
zuni

THEY WILL HAVE A SOLUTION AND IT MUST BE REJECTED AT ALL COSTS (but it will be accepted coz lets face it, Everyone is still asleep.

i couldnīt agree more but that ,s why we have to shake others up just a little......to get them to think for them selves.....
Old 10-07-2008, 01:32 AM   #54
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post

Ready-ish!?

Totally agree. The system is coming down deliberately, by them, for their benefit- we must not follow them but we must see this as a once in a many lifetime chance to make things right.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #55
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Lets just transmute the old system into:

http://www.thevenusproject.com/
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:49 AM   #56
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

i agree the flow of time is in constant motion. the old reptilian way of doing things is only running on inertia, its over already and the sooner 'the veil is lifted' the better!
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:50 AM   #57
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

I am not looking forward to this 'crash' because no doubt it is a controlled demolition as has been said many times over. The PTB most definitely have a solution already cooked up to serve us when we're desperate and down enough.

That being said...

The system, as it is, does not work. How can you look at the poverty, at the tent cities, at people working 2-3 jobs and still living belong the poverty level, look at consumerism, debt, etc?? And say that it works? How does interest work?? This system is so backwards and corrupted... It definitely does not work.

I understand fear, I get that. But I will not cling to the devil I know just to avoid the devil I don't. I would readily take my chances on a fair, equitable, new and foreign system over holding desperately onto the toxic system we have in place now. There are always difficulties at the start of something, but it's got to be better than this.

(The ones who fear a world without money are, in my guess, the ones who happen to have some!)
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:51 AM   #58
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuni View Post
i,m really looking forward to this crash......let the adventure begin.....!!!!!!!
wahooo......althentic life here we come ....!!!!! less talking and more crashing.......for me itīs a releaf not a scare........can i get an amen brothers and sisters.....
peace out......the force is within you !!!!!!

I agree with you 100%

Happy to see it go down.

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-07-2008 at 03:03 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:53 AM   #59
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

project venus!!!!

im getting tired of all this....mumbo jumbo already
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #60
Sky Otter

i must start with saying i rarely try and explain myself because it's a waste of time ..if ya didn't get it the first time..dah

anyway
reading the post of mr. pilgrim i must say i feel badly about his emotionalism and upset

mr. pilgrim
please just step back slightly and allow another view of the situation
you said:

I had to ring my 3 daughters today and tell them what is in front of them beginning tomorrow.

but how do YOU or any of US know what is in front of us?? we are all assuming that we have the picture in tact and some have very different versions of what is in front of us..
and
we all deal with things differently ..some use humor instead of terror..
it doesn't neccessarily mean a lack of caring
and no disrespect but really who has done the worse here...
some guys just funing around or you frightening your daughters?

i truly felt your upset and for that i would like to send a big hug
and hope you can take a deep breath and handle a different point of view without feeling it was an attack..

but i absolutely refuse to apologize for who i am or what I personally feel...
no harm was meant
may you be the peace that you seek

warmest regards
Dian

Last edited by Sky Otter; 10-07-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:06 AM   #61
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

whas wild to me is that everybody is acting as if this is it...its over...fat lady sang...here comes the chaos...sheesh.. dont throw in the towel yet.

this is absurd...it hasnt happened..quit looking for it
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 AM   #62
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I would readily take my chances on a fair, equitable, new and foreign system over holding desperately onto the toxic system we have in place now. There are always difficulties at the start of something, but it's got to be better than this.

(The ones who fear a world without money are, in my guess, the ones who happen to have some!)
I completely understand your sentiment, but it's also a very dangerous one. As horrid as the current model of governance is, what the "PTB" are planning is by far much MUCH worse. Their plans on complete global domination are being systematically enacted right now. They are in the beginning stages of their "unveiling"...or, almost. What we need is a world without money or any form of currency whatsoever, yes...but believe me, that is NOT the PTB's plan for us. They want to chip everyone so we will forever be locked into their new form of complete slavery. As enslaved as we are right now...it's nothing compared to what they are planning for us. It has to be understood that these elite groups embody evil itself and are doing the work of the dark forces and they are all too aware of it.
We need to look to the indigenous people of the world for answers. Native America especially. ONLY they know the true way to live. It has been prophesied that in the final days people living within the "modern" world will turn to them for guidance and wisdom. I believe we're nearing that time now. We're living in the "final days" now, the war between the forces of Light and darkness are well underway. We are the Rainbow Warriors.
As excited as I am about this present system crashing down, we have to understand that the dark PTB will not relinquish their power voluntarily...under ANY circumstances. They will have to be defeated...either through a Revolutionary battle or Divine intervention. Some indigenous people say that humanity is about to undergo a spiritual transformation or Ascension that will render the PTB utterly impotent. Let's pray that this is so.

Mitakuye Oyasin

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-07-2008 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:58 AM   #63
ocan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuni View Post
let the adventure begin.....!!!!!!!

Finally someone said what I was thinking!

Like the tarot card of death, not only does this event symbolizes death but also life. We can start anew and hopefully become better people, more spiritual and less enslaved by the material.

But hopefully this event won't be too destructive emotionally and physically.

Last edited by ocan; 10-07-2008 at 05:00 AM.
ocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:48 AM   #64
zuni

the venus project does sound hopeful.....
honestly iīm glad to see so many of you are feelin me on this one.......if only we could all remember how to magicaly blink our selves to the same place for a have a nice face to face and a few hugs.....here on this forum (this thread in particular ) we may just be the only people on the planet capeable of recognising what has to be done and exept the challenge with an open heart......remember this.....GROWING HURTS A BIT........if everything was easy there would be no reason for us to evolve !!!!!

OH AND HEY THUNDERBIRD.....IīM PREYIN EVERY SECOUND THAT THE FAT LADY WILL SING BROTHER.........AND THE MORE PEOPLE THAT PREY FOR THE SAME THE FASTER ITīLL HAPPEN !!!!! CAN I GET ANOTHER AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 AM   #65
zuni

also i suggest strongly that people start fasting so their bodies get cleansed and so it needs less food.....cleanse the body and a clean mind will follow !!!
and for the sake of all beings...SAVE ALL THE SEEDS YOU CAN !!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #66
zuni

still preyin for that fat lady......
Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #67
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I'm pretty disgusted by this thread.

Just because your life sucks it does not give your permission to wish it on everyone else. I definitely have some judgment about that! You're the ones who will be crying the loudest when it does crash...

Last edited by Sarahmay; 10-07-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #68
zuni

wow sister just breath and let all the anxiety and fear go.....sooner or later it has to give....itīs just not a system that works....and itīs like ruby t said last night better we go through the changes now so the future humans donīt live in the invisable prision we do...mybe youīre the selfish one not seeing that and not wanting to move out of your comfort zone.............but most of all be brave and find that strong force with in yorself......and then perhaps you can be less judgemental....and more thankful to get this great potencial for growth.....
peace be with you sister....
Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #69
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: less talking more crashing......

im ready to start surfing the wave of change
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #70
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE View Post
Well the current system isn't working, so yes, let's crash it.

NINE.

AMEN.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #71
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I'm pretty disgusted by this thread.

Just because your life sucks it does not give your permission to wish it on everyone else. I definitely have some judgment about that! You're the ones who will be crying the loudest when it does crash...
Hmmm, I think you're misunderstanding our desires here. Nobody here is wishing a sucky life on anyone. What we are wishing for is the status quo to end so we can quickly rebuild this world based on principles of Love, compassion, universal brotherhood, and Light. Nothing more, nothing less. In order for the new to unfold, the old has to end. I'm sure that none of us here want it to end violently, but regardless of how it all transpires, we want to live in a New World Age. We want to live in a world that was dreamed of in the 1960s where there is no political hierarchy, no form of money exchange at all, and no motives of profit and power. We want the Age of Aquarius to manifest in our world. We want Peace to reign supreme for everyone. For this to take place, the current establishment needs to fall.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-07-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #72
zuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
hmmm, i think you're misunderstanding our desires here. Nobody here is wishing a sucky life on anyone. What we are wishing for is the status quo to end so we can quickly rebuild this world based on principles of love, compassion, universal brotherhood, and light. Nothing more, nothing less. In order for the new to unfold, the old has to end. I'm sure that none of us here want it to end violently, but regardless of how it all transpires, we want to live in a new world age. We want to live in a world that was dreamed of in the 1960s where there is no political hierarchy, no form of money exchange at all, and no motives of profit and power. We want the age of aquarius to manifest in our world. We want peace to reign supreme for everyone. For this to take place, the current establishment needs to fall.
thanks for your suport....you speak my heart......but with an elequince iīm lacking......

And an amen for you apmgod !!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #73
adrenochrome
Avalon Senior Member

what goes up, must come down! equilibrium. homeostasis! simple laws of nature... and speaking of nature, that's what it's all about - a peaceful and loving understanding of one-another, with a willing desire to help your fellow man create the perfect balance with the planet!

when helping each other like this, there is no need for an economy! we all have to be able to trust one another! once we all KNOW that there really is a realm beyond, and that we're all telepathic, then we can transform ourselves into the most beautiful of beings!

free energy exists, and the sky isn't the limit!
adrenochrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #74
Whitewolf

Thank you Zuni, but I don't see it as eloquent at all! Just my personal desires that I've had since I was at least 3.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #75
zuni

couldnīt agree more adrenochrome......iīm soooo happy there are still some of us who are grounded......