Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:35 AM   #226
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
i came by and posted this:

now we have 5 pages of ppl calling me a troll, christian fundamentalist, questioning my motives. 'ellie' joins up to call me a *****, pig, accuse me of being another member and gonna call up the coven to....(do nothing).

are your fantasies so fragile that they can't stand up to this little bit of scrutiny?

sad.
The plan has already been put into action Michael. Made a few skype calls, sent a few emails, everyone is watching you.

I would be very careful in the house, outside, drivin the car.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:35 AM   #227
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
The plan has already been put into action Michael. Made a few skype calls, sent a few emails, everyone is watching you.

I would be very careful in the house, outside, drivin the car.
good luck with that.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 AM   #228
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
good luck with that.
Don't need luck, so mote it be. Your the one who will need it now

You brought it on yourself by showing your true self, saying what you have said to these nice people and then having the bloody nerve to quote Matthew......whatever....................no replies to any more moron, don't be careful.......
Old 12-16-2009, 01:41 AM   #229
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Who you got over at DTV recruiting mike? S-Dorados? Good job ellie
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #230
arcora
Banned

@nb

you still don't get it. you never got it. you can't get it. but you always keep talking. laugh it up and enjoy life while you can.

@ellie

sorry...gonna have to do better than wicca threats. may i suggest you bring out the BIG GUNS
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #231
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Oh the speaking in tongues thingy!!! That is some 'gift' one receives when really into the 'immersion' of being born again, and a whole bunch of fellow christians will pray over you until you release yourself and start babbling in some unknown language. Then someone else in the group will be able to interpret what your unknown language is as you babble in an unknown language out loud. Crazy ****!!!!

I would venture to compare the gift of tongues with a spout of channeling! One cannot verify the source and there is always the depending on an outside 'voice' to do the bidding on your behalf.
Yes, I remember the Apostle Paul said there should always be a standby interpreter. To give the benefit of the doubt if someone benefitted from the translated message that's fine with me. They say, god (or higher self) speaks in mysterious ways...
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:56 AM   #232
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Please, I ask you all, tidy up this thread, playing this type of 'back and forth' game is unproductive. If you are unable to understand this simple and logical request then I suggest you move on. Play nice ppls...
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 AM   #233
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
this guy say he has encountered them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcChdKWh-M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiH0l...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9RYg...eature=related

very heartwarming and simple account.

loved the vids, specially part 2
Wow, thanks for posting these vids, very interesting.

Especially at the end of part 2 when he said the Pleidian told him
not to come any closer because he would burn him... very interesting.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:59 AM   #234
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Is that right Mike well i guess we will see won`t we you figure to have it all worked out now do you . People who live in glass houses shouldn`t throw stones and thats all you have done since you got here I see traces of your alter ego creeping out in some of your answers. very subtle but recognizable to say the least .
Old 12-16-2009, 02:05 AM   #235
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

pleased you agree.

unpretentious account..plus, funny in parts - particularly part 2..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:37 AM   #236
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
@nb

you still don't get it. you never got it. you can't get it. but you always keep talking. laugh it up and enjoy life while you can.

@ellie

sorry...gonna have to do better than wicca threats. may i suggest you bring out the BIG GUNS
With much respect mods. This disinfo agent who gets paid by his little covert agency for going around making trouble on different forums makes a personal nasty attack on a long term member and nothing is done about it. BTW Michael your employers havent told you yet have they, their thinking of getting rid of you too.

I am more than able to play nice, but this guy is quoting universal law and matthew and the bible and then blasts good people with personal attacks.

Go back to your reptilian friends Michael, Acora, Servant Warrior, smurfies.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #237
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
With much respect mods. This disinfo agent who gets paid by his little covert agency for going around making trouble on different forums makes a personal nasty attack on a long term member and nothing is done about it. BTW Michael your employers havent told you yet have they, their thinking of getting rid of you too.

I am more than able to play nice, but this guy is quoting universal law and matthew and the bible and then blasts good people with personal attacks.

Go back to your reptilian friends Michael, Acora, Servant Warrior, smurfies.
still waiting for the threats to materialize....going to use the magic pee?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:59 AM   #238
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

-mod edit-

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-16-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Personal Attack deleted
Old 12-16-2009, 03:01 AM   #239
arcora
Banned

-mod edit-

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-16-2009 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Personal Attack Deleted
Old 12-16-2009, 03:03 AM   #240
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

This thread goes back on track now,
I will delete the irrelevant material above when I have more time. Any further posts that are not related to the question in the title WILL be removed.
Post that are argumentative or insulting will be removed and infractions given. Several infractions can add up to a suspension of your account temporarily or permanently.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Love is the Answer
Richard

Last edited by Anchor; 12-16-2009 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Language :)
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:04 AM   #241
arcora
Banned

thank you
Old 12-16-2009, 03:09 AM   #242
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

-mod edit - off topic-

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-16-2009 at 03:15 AM. Reason: off topic
Old 12-16-2009, 03:46 AM   #243
Banned

371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:28 AM   #244
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Dominic...A very good thread...turns to dust. Maybe we can rev it up again?

Remember the intention? It's all good
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:46 AM   #245
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

What shall we do with this thread ? Is it worth saving?

I can close it, then get my moderatorial shears out - remove any of the off-topic material and open it again if you like.

I will wait for a few hours then I will act based on the gist of the comments to this post.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #246
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
What shall we do with this thread ? Is it worth saving?

I can close it, then get my moderatorial shears out - remove any of the off-topic material and open it again if you like.

I will wait for a few hours then I will act based on the gist of the comments to this post.
No..leave it open...Dominic is sleeping right now..and he has put lots of energy into it....let it stand...we'll turn it back around when he gets back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvoXWdVXtjc

The shears would be nice though hahaha

Last edited by BROOK; 12-16-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 AM   #247
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
thanks for yiour resoonse BrooK

wonder what you mean when you say "grounding"?

nice vision - the photo ..sweeping is a good symbol - meaning you are sweeping up your own spiritual house..in one of my dreams i was given a brand new sweeeping broom, was just thrown at me.means i've got work to do..I think i know what's that to do with as i remember exactly when i dreamt it and what the burning issue was at the time..

i too get uplifting visions ..they come as a sudden flah in fron of my eyes , in a split second but unforgettable ones..one of which was BRAND new Earth, i saw our entire globe as if from Mars..ayway, it was beautiful but with a LOT more land mass and a LOT greener..I knew it was our planet and i remember wondering why different, wnhy SO different..

another one involved our planet again and it was most starnge - only now after I read about your dream and after a looked up some of ashayana deane's texts, it's beginning to make sense and after I saw the video i sent you (mike russ and alex collier's)..
I saw what was meant to be our earth with our usual grid , buit the way i saw it was no longer the grid as we know it - it was TWISTED by some thirty odd degrees, also, instead of the only one line to make the equator there were two, plus the north and south caps were twisted to the right and respectively to the left..this appeared to me in early September this year.. i am sort of sure that some work was being done to our planet..i now understand that it may have been by our guardian brothers and sisters doing some crucial work..

best
Grounding Techniques

What is grounding? It the process by which we maintain an appropriate energy charge by releasing any energy which would constitute an excessive charge within the systems of the body, emotions, mind, etc. (By analogy, our home's electrical circuits are grounded to dismiss the extra electricity.) Grounding is a necessary outflow, in contrast to the many inflows of energy into our systems -- from other people, from our digestion of food, from our breathing of fresh air, from sunlight, from the impact of spirit upon our material substance, etc.

http://www.trans4mind.com/jamesharveystout/ground.htm

This is just an example...but you'll get the idea

Old 12-16-2009, 07:09 AM   #248
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
No..leave it open...Dominic is sleeping right now..and he has put lots of energy into it....let it stand...we'll turn it back around when he gets back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvoXWdVXtjc

The shears would be nice though hahaha
Oh I plan to leave it open, but its easier to prune it when closed (or moved out of sight)

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:17 AM   #249
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Oh I plan to leave it open, but its easier to prune it when closed (or moved out of sight)

A..
Well, if it were up to me, I'd say prune away...but it's Dominics thread...so maybe he should decide.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:25 AM   #250
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Gnosis,
I think most of us have followed the religious spiritual path in many guises....at the end , if humans only exist and there are infinite galaxies...this would be the height of Pride...therefore a higher level of consciousness E.T. will only contact humans when their frequency...consciousness is at the right level otherwise it would shatter their reality
lol
thanks for the info
dominic

p.s do not prune this thread it is a means of discernment...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hi, Dominic, no I have never seen in person a Pleiadian. I have seen a couple of different groups of tall slender white beings who had a lot of technology at their disposal. It seems my contacts currently are my future self, a Maittreya being, and what appears to be someone on one of the Galactic Federation ships.

This is all from personal, subjective, what some might say, above 3d perspective.

This forum can be a hard place for people who are aware only of 3D realities and you will get some posters who just cannot handle it. I recall the days when I was a quite zealous and dogmatic Christian and my world was the Bible and everything else was whatever the Bible said it was, or however I interpreted the Bible or how it was interpreted to me.

It was a safe self-designed crib or playpen until I was ready for the next step of character development and truths, for example the truth about holding onto pictures of past or other existences. The truth about time being also non-linear and an artificial construct.

I still retain some jewels from the Bible, but have the freedom to accept or reject the "Word of God".

May you connect up with the Pleiadians and find that they are just as nice or nicer than you imagined.

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 12-16-2009 at 09:47 AM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote