Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default DENVER AIRPORT..........a lots going on there anybody seen this little gem

Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DENVER AIRPORT..........a lots going on there anybody seen this little gem

hi, I just watched the videos... VERY interesting, THX for sharing!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DENVER AIRPORT..........a lots going on there anybody seen this little gem

WOW, check this out, it's all the murals:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...pol_denver.htm

peace
Old 01-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This is quite intersting to say the least. I reviewed the link (and still doing so) that Illuminate provided, and this whole thing feels very eery to me as well. Much of this mural ties into so much information that's been surfacing this past year alone, it is fascinating. Perhaps we have enough to try to connect a significant amount of dots?

Good post
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed ttw there is somethng rotten in denver, to paraphrase hamlet. But its not the only place...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

PT 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2vn...eature=related
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #7
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

The German boy with the Hammer means global Communism. Thats what the hammer means...
Old 01-03-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

even the airport website itself is "different" looking...
and did you read the text in this image:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...hotogall03.htm

have any of you been there in person??

cheers!
Old 01-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #9
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone interested in this thread should look at the Georgia guide stones!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

I recently heard Steve Bassett http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/ mention during an interview that the construction going on under the DIA is Washington D.C. being relocated. This however, would not make any sense. I think that he was attempting to convey the message without coming out and stating that the New World Order headquarters will be located there. Either that, or the powers that be are aware of massive shift changes and they are building their own little bunker-8 stories deep-so that they have a place to run to. If this is the case, I don't think that these will be able to hide.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:11 AM   #11
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped in at the Denver airport back in may to see the murals for myself and they were disturbing. But was more dishearting was watching the people going about their business and not stopping to take a look. I wanted to start shouting to them to wake up!! but probably would have been thrown out.

Another red flag that was raised to me was when I left the parking garage and stopped to pay at the booth, the attendant had a camera that she contolled and focus onto my license plate to ake a picture.

I asked what the reason was and she told me in case the was a stolen parking slip or a mix up.

I don't think so!!!!!!
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:30 AM   #12
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
even the airport website itself is "different" looking...
and did you read the text in this image:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...hotogall03.htm

have any of you been there in person??

cheers!
Yes, I saw it with my very own eyes.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #13
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Yes... been there too... Pretty creepy I must say! I was there after watching this video...
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #14
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

To me it seems pretty obvious that the murals show a change from an old genocidal era into a new more harmonious one. Alot of the world is in genocide and war already. One mural showed native american, african, and jewish girls. All three of which have had the biggest genocide in this era. In the background there is a field of crops, like they are being harvested.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #15
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

What terrible murals happy trails!

It's like the over-budget Genocide + dead woman International. Just in case nobody knew. This airport has some gargoyles watching the luggage carousels. I do like gargoyles, but these have hands! and beaks! (yuck!)

A lot going on in DENVER it seems. Like the NAU driver's licenses in North Carolina, go figure, in the state of the cluster **** location of USA corporations. There are quite a few stories about an underground base with civilian detention center under the airport (Icke etc). Maybe the airport links up with the secret magneto rail system. lol Apparently, the British Royal family has property near Denver, too.

This has interesting facts about the airport -
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Thanks, timetotell. What a peculiar place, especially the 'New World Airport Commission' and Grand Lodge stuff.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I first heard about the strange artwork and atmosphere of the Denver Airport about a year ago from a thread on the David Icke Forum. Everything about it seems nefarious to me. I have never been there in person and I don't think I will ever book a flight through there.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #17
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Like the NAU driver's licenses in North Carolina
um, yeah, the "real ID" I have one of those, just got it a month ago. my roommate got her's about 6 months ago and they made the ID while she waited and gave it to her right away. when I went, they told me I would receive it in the mail. when I asked why they don't make them on the spot anymore, she said our government is cracking down on criminals and that they are taking the xtra time to do background checks on everyone

I've had lisences/ID's in Texas, Florida and NY and I've never seen so many holograms as my NC one has.

peace
Old 01-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #18
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Symbolism ah yes symbolism they always use it..............its theyre way of bragging theyre hellish plans and its nothing new.....check out this one wanna see some more luminati symbolism
look here
REVEALED: The Secret of Christianity

http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyou...22/JKG59NUdn8A

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Indeed ttw there is somethng rotten in denver, to paraphrase hamlet. But its not the only place...
Old 01-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #19
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Since I live not too far from DIA it's where I have to travel from.

I get creeped out everytime I drive up and see that demonic looking horse out front (killed the sculptor who made it).......

The murals don't help and the airport has an overall creepy vibe but I don't like flying nor airports to start with.

I do have a friend that had a weird experience there with his girlfriend where they went to the underground baggage handling area......

I have panic attacks when I'm on the underground trains there that one must take. It's very weird there.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

The Harvest is coming we are the cattle ...................and no one wants to look at all of it and figure it out........i have.......I have seen them shapeshift...they bragged about turning our souls into power for theyre ships and that = eternal life in the heavans......this con started a very long time ago like 2009 years ago..

Hes coming back to save souls hes coming back to gather them ......power for alien ships.........carbon based lifeforms who put off 407 lunans of pure light energy per year.........they bragged about it..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Yes... been there too... Pretty creepy I must say! I was there after watching this video...
Old 01-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #21
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
The Harvest is coming we are the cattle ...................and no one wants to look at all of it and figure it out........i have.......I have seen them shapeshift...they bragged about turning our souls into power for theyre ships and that = eternal life in the heavans......this con started a very long time ago like 2009 years ago..

Hes coming back to save souls hes coming back to gather them ......power for alien ships.........carbon based lifeforms who put off 407 lunans of pure light energy per year.........they bragged about it..........
I can tell you I won't be one to get harvested... No one will be using me to power their ships
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #22
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

I have read a few of your threads and It is obvious we are not being given the whole story. The Denver airport is a major example just imagine if one of us opened a little business in any small town in the USA any kind of little normal shop and we put the same types of murals and symbolism and just all the different things we see in any of these places everyone including our friends would be asking what it meant and what are we thinking but these guys most of theme church goers, professional business men, and so on they design and build buildings like the Denver airport that scream out a message and and most people don't pay attention maybe ol' Jessie Ventura will go up their and get it into the mainstream minds of the people (sheople)..... I hope u all understand the point i was trying to make all these highly respected people doing off the wall stuff some of which contradicts their supposed belief's. I think more and more people will start to wake up if we all just keep this up
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #23
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: DENVER AIRPORT..........a lots going on there anybody seen this little gem

were being replaced by extra terrestrials and this is one of theyre biggest death camps easy to kidnapp and replace in an airport simple no one would be the wiser especially if you are replaced no one would know........

i know its happening IVE SEEN THEM SHAPESHIFT.........and they are fricking evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-06-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #24
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I get creeped out everytime I drive up and see that demonic looking horse out front (killed the sculptor who made it).......
That IS a weird one. Just checked it out. Its hind quarters are not even horsey, more like a botched centaur, or old clip clop Satan, very muscular for nearly bipedal propulsion/locomotion, given that its head is emaciated representing the Famine. WTF It's like ghoul high around that place. The front legs are kind of insectoid (especially below the knee, cannon bone), ver-y long and praying mantis-like. It's deformed! It also has a anti? dorsal line on its belly, like a human breast bone. It's muzzle looks like baboon lines. (Could be Stalin - and what's up with its package?)

Nice glaring light bulbs tho' for paint. Happy trails! What an onslaught for travelers.

Hmm, the sculptor dead... interesting.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #25
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

There's another Mesteño 1997 (mustang) at the University of Oklahoma, by Luis Jiménez.

DENVER: Luis Jiminez's mustang statue would have been controversial even if it hadn't killed him. The 32-ft. tall fiberglass, unholy blue horse with red eyes had long ago been commissioned for the entrance of Denver International Airport. In 2005, the horse broke loose from a support in the sculptor's studio in 2005, pinning him against a wall. Enroute to the hospital, he died from his injuries. The Jiminez family finished the sculpture, but the "curse" element will be hard to shake off as time goes on for this one...

WIKI: He was killed in his studio on June 13, 2006 when a large section of Blue Mustang, intended for Denver International Airport, fell on him and severed an artery in his leg.

Haiku protest -

Anxiously I fly
apocalyptic hell beast
fails to soothe my nerves.

Last edited by no caste; 01-06-2010 at 07:33 AM.