Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
danny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Florida

im just outside tampa. If this situation really does turn crazy like i feel it will fairly soon i would really like to know theres other people around who arent going to go nuts like most people who arent watching and planing. please post here to get a dialog going.for now remember whats supposed to happen will.
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #2
earth goddess

Default Re: central florida

We are in Florida and have every intention of staying centered and doing what needs to be done to survive. Stay centered is the key. We are in Sarasota and have found no one here that believes.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
danny
Avalon Senior Member

i know exactly what u mean about believers.I have a few close friends who understand whats going on but i think as this site grows we should be able to form a decent network of lightworkers to keep eachother balanced. i know sarasota preatty well i had a buisness down that way for a few years until this econ quagmire were in the middle of. keep in touch
Old 09-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Florida. Just south of Tampa 6 miles inland, please please email me.
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Tampa also but not sure if FL is the best place to be if/when all this happens. I feel like I should be on high ground, in a place that has a basement. St. Claire makes a convincing argument, and he keeps mentioning "get out of FL". There are so many dots to connect and different versions of 2012 it's hard to know what's correct. But, it never hurts to be prepared. I'm willing to discuss with other like-minded locals. I feel I should be making plans, with a level head of course. Wondering what others think.
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Florida

Is there anyone in NE Florida that would like to communicate?
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:18 AM   #7
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

I am in east central Florida near Daytona. Though everyone warns about Florida, I haven't received any guidance telling me to leave as yet. I agree that we stay balanced no matter where we are. Glad to know there are other ground crew here even if you are on the other coast...its not that far away. Peace.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Any ground crew members in NE Florida?

Any ground crew members in NE Florida?
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #9
danny
Avalon Senior Member

i am in the same boat as fairangel i dont feel like we need to just leave yet . i think there is a much higher chance of financial issues causing infrastructural problems and massive unrest in the near future and we need to be able to sustain our families basic needs. i feel like we are safe from the weather to an extent because of centcom at macdill afb. if a simple cloudbuster like what wilhelm reich worked on has an effect on the atmosphere the guys running our millitary are up on their weather wars defences.for now im trying to squirell away food water seeds ect. and keep my house but sometime soon we need to know where other like minds are so every one keep posting an if we get nukked we wont feel it
Old 09-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny View Post
i am in the same boat as fairangel i dont feel like we need to just leave yet . i think there is a much higher chance of financial issues causing infrastructural problems and massive unrest in the near future and we need to be able to sustain our families basic needs. i feel like we are safe from the weather to an extent because of centcom at macdill afb. if a simple cloudbuster like what wilhelm reich worked on has an effect on the atmosphere the guys running our millitary are up on their weather wars defences.for now im trying to squirell away food water seeds ect. and keep my house but sometime soon we need to know where other like minds are so every one keep posting an if we get nukked we wont feel it

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-22-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Any ground crew members in NE Florida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Any ground crew members in NE Florida?

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-22-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #12
danny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I've got a 4/3 house on 5 acres of hilly wooded land in Canton GA, if worse comes to worse and you have about 8 hours notice to drive up, my house is open, P.S. it's for sale but nothing is happening there .P.S. Canton is about 50 miles north of Atlanta
dan i really appreciate the thought and if it comes to it i can make it on a tank of gas. from ur place its not to far to the mountains so if we really need to run and hide ill be coming that way anyway
Old 09-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #13
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

I'm pretty much in the same boat with everybody else here. when to leave?? I've got a job, bills and a new house I just can't walk away from yet and i'm just thinking about the millions and nillions of people trying to head up 95 or 75 to get out of FL, if and when things start to get crazy..
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #14
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Danny, the financial crisis is going to hit us first. I too am saving food and I bought a short wave radio. Many different sources are predicting civil unrest. I can't leave town either, at least not yet, but I am thinking about looking for land in NC as a place to go to if need be. But if they call martial law we won't be able to travel. There are so many variables to consider when making plans. Can we really be prepared for all possibilities?
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
danny
Avalon Senior Member

unfortunatly that money stuff does hinder the leave your life behind idea but when it is time i think the sensitive ones will get that feeling before the masses. ive also seen thanksgiving traffic enough times to have a few off the beaten path routes out of state so thats where the ready for anything comes in. with everything that will happen i do think just being somewhat mentally prepared and calm will be the best prep. possible.and we cant forget were discussing this now when the masses are wondering whats next on tv so i know well be ok.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #16
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny View Post
unfortunatly that money stuff does hinder the leave your life behind idea but when it is time i think the sensitive ones will get that feeling before the masses. ive also seen thanksgiving traffic enough times to have a few off the beaten path routes out of state so thats where the ready for anything comes in. with everything that will happen i do think just being somewhat mentally prepared and calm will be the best prep. possible.and we cant forget were discussing this now when the masses are wondering whats next on tv so i know well be ok.
That's true.. and since I do live alone and the nearest family member is on VA I can pretty much can leave whenever I feel the time is right..but i'm still thinking positive with things being okay..but also ready to roll
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #17
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

I am not in Florida yet, but I am considering the St. Pete-Bradenton-Sarasota area for relocation due to the weather (I like warmth and sun) and due to the opportunities there for my short-term plans in career and education.

If I end up there, it would be great to have some like-minded contacts in the area. In the meantime, I am curious to hear from locals about the vibe down there. Just a few weeks ago, I went there for the first time in 20 years. I was a youngster then so this past trip seemed almost like my first time. It isn't my first choice of places to live, but it does seem like a good option in the lower 48 given my wishes for climate and cost of living.

Peace.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:16 AM   #18
Trinity
Avalon Senior Member

Default calling all Central Florida - Space Coast Ground Crew is HERE!!!!

anyone from the central Florida, Space Coast area??? We are looking for you... Let's get a crew together!!!
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:39 AM   #19
olualakemi

Default Re: calling all Central Florida - Space Coast Ground Crew is HERE!!!!

this is olualakemi from palm coast - not so far from the space coast. i've been looking into this stuff for 20 years but distractions of life and difficulties of life have a way of side-tracking folks from dealing with the truth.
anyways, i;m here relocating from south carolina perhaps cause my folks are now pushihg 90 and i wanted to be here for them. my family is clueless and seems to want tor emain so altho i have my son in law is a cause for hope.
so here i am feeling rather vulnerable cause in carolina i at least lived in a community of conscious and aware people on land with water and wood and possibility for growing food.
seems that my ancestors want me to be here with the family to be here for them in the times ahead but sometimes it gets so frustrating knowing what i know and being ignored and considered a theorist of conspiracies - hystericl even my brother says.
well all i know is like credo mutwa the zulu shaman said conspiracies dont kill people and dont plan to depopulate the world and dont produce aids in biochem labe and .. y'all know what i'm talking about.
point is really though that i have been finally guided to rise above the gloom and doom scanarios by david wilcock's perspective on things and a growing awareness of our own power to create our future. but time like a river flows and wants to maintain its direction of flow and it's hard to change its direction without major energy. so although i rise above the gloom and doom it is still clear that i gotta be realistic in terms of plan b. yes we can and should be spiritual and pray and chant and visualize positive futures for sure but i agree with the folks of camelot project like i agree with the ancient prophet who said trust in god but tie your camel.
so enter the ground crew. i in truth feel vulnerable in this area and feel a sadness and anxiety for my family who's going on like nothing's really wrong, nothing negative's gonna happen to affect our life and lets follow the mainstream line until jesus comes back. sometimes i wonder if its worth it and if i shouldnot just get with like minded folks and leave them to their own devices but for now i gotta do what the spirit say do.
i am one of those guys who became a rebel at an early age and sort of dropped out and in so doing hurt myself in many ways cause although i have some amount of knowledge and skill i aint got much in terms of mhysical resources. i'm being very honest here - i got carpentry and gardening tools, skills journalism / publication, home health, home schooling, community development and above all am an apprentice in an ancient afrakan spiritual tradition that offers the spiritual skills we're gonna ned to survive like mediumship, ability to communicate with the spirits of nature and of those metaphysical beings and departed ancestrall spirits who oversee our life from higher dimensions and am learning and studying with a view to become welll qualified in these traditions. and the main thing i have learnt is that good character, community and the spiritual elevation of the community is the key to human survival.
so i do have some small gifts to offer and would like to reach out and connect with any and all who share similar visions of developing what i might call sacred community based on more than mere survival but on the spititual foundations of the periennial philosophy and wisdom of the ages that is the true essence of survival - the survival and transcendence of consciousness.
please forgive if i have went on rather long; its a releif to be finally able to reach out and communicate with folks who have a clue and have a concern with creating sustainable communities.
so if any of this finds resonance with the vibration of your hearts please contact me and maybe we can take it from there.
peace and blessings.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:04 AM   #20
olualakemi

i am possibly relocating to palm coast about 30 min from daytona cause my parents are pushing 90 and i have a grandchild and i see them to be so vulnerable especially cause they are clueless and want not to get clued in.
might sound funny but my ancestors want me to be here with my family cause i have a sustainable community in the works at the african village in south carolina and it feels so strange to leave it to come here where i'm sort of isolated and dont really see my family doing anything to get prepared and whatever i say about possible future scenarios is lookes upon as conspiracy theory instead of conspiract theorem / reality / fact.
so i'm really glad to have been guided to this site to rach out to anyone like fairangel who lives in this area (my fam owns a house in ormond beach). may we start communicating and networking to the end of creating a gorund crew in our area?
Old 09-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #21
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I live just south of Tampa, between 41 and 301.

I have been looking for a group that is a bit more practical and not so much(New age), no bad vibes against new age though! : )

I am a blacksmith, my mother is a gardener, and my dad works for the government. So we're pretty set here with food and water. Even if the electric goes out, our well is artisan (Spelling? It floods to the surface without being 'pumped') So clean fresh water, edible landscaping that has been getting put into place for the last 18 years.

Sadly... My mom does not support my beliefs, and gets scared when I talk about these things. She thinks I'm crazy and becoming a paranoid schizophrenic, when in all honesty. I'm not paranoid, schizophrenic, or crazy!
I'm quite rational...She just doesn't like the thought of how bad things 'could' be.

Anyway, I haven't been getting the urge to leave Florida. Florida is home to CentCom (CentralCommunications) for the US military. Not a place 'they' want to lose.

I think the only problem with Florida is the low elevation, if global warming continues to raise sea level. But I don't think it would flood overnight either....

Peace&love
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #22
bigdogs58
Avalon Senior Member

Hey southerners,i live near Bok tower in cental,fl ( the ridge)suppossed to be the highest point down here.LOL I have been back home for two years now.A lot closed minds about what could possibly happen around here.I spent twentysix years in and around jackson wy.,still have family there.We have 40 acres near the zuni reservation in arizona ,if things spiral down to getting outta town that is our place to go to.That is if we are allowed to.In the meanwhile keep your heart open and your mind aware of the ongoing activities.We live in polk county.

Last edited by bigdogs58; 09-24-2008 at 11:07 PM.
bigdogs58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #23
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Florida

Please list all Florida locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #24
Trinity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
Please list all Florida locations here.
Brevard county.
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #25
Why So Serious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

East Coast - Central Florida, Space Coast, Brevard County, Melbourne.

Let's meet up ASAP! My wife and I have been preparing for 18-months and have gathered supplies and developed a strong network of people (not necessarily awakened).
Why So Serious is offline   Reply With Quote