Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #26
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureheart7 View Post
We have free will. We can accept or not. Remember, it starts with you.
So many people get that quote, I mean REALLY get it. Yet so many more people do not. That is yet another reason why I started this thread. We needed you to be part of it all by posting such a quote here. Because we all must try to open so many various perspectives so that so many other people can chose what is more comfortable for them as well. We can also show that our own comfort zones can be changed to seriously help other s and our world in more positive balance ways. It's so much more than that though!

It's sometimes like trying to find a needle in a hay stack, me giving more perspectives and experiencing them. Yet it's not just about me. Which is one reason why forums like this one are so good for so many people. Because everyone can work together to help each other. Where as the needle (subject matter or start of a forum thread) is something we all chose more awareness of and then pin point or localize or understand more about in so many ways.

This thread isn't just about low frequency being trying to promote more low frequency, are you kidding!!? This thread is about all of us reforming our reality into and as a more balance positive reality!

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #27
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

BROOK, thanks much for the positive energy.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #28
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Cool videos, I just subed up. Its funny that these underground base beings feel sorry for us. It seems like projection to me. They are stuck in an underground base and they communicate through avalon, lol, whose laughing now. haha I am. bc if thats true. I feel sorry for them. They hang out on avalon, awesome.
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:38 AM   #29
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Boober, Not just AVALON that various low frequency beings (LFB's) "hang out at". I see many of them in fake homes around the world as well. Well, not that fake I guess but more or less basically fake. Kinda like US dollar that's based on opinion for it's so called value and American's like me still just put up with it.

The more serious LFB's are those born and bred to promote LF (low frequency). All their lives they have been subjected to extreme low frequency as part of their programming. As adults they are more free to do what they please but they are still checked on regularly to make sure that they are still "being LF".

What I don't like is the fact that many of the younger LFB's, like the ones in their mid teens to early 20's. Many of whom have seeded and planted themselves very well among our own children. Especially along with our kids who are on the internet in chat rooms and internet RPG (Role Playing Games). My neighbor, he is 19 yrs old and has all kinds of medical conditions to where he can't get a real job. So his mother set him up with internet where he plays for hrs these internet RPG's. One of which he showed me where you can hear what your whole guild (team) is saying to each other constantly. I hear these conversations and it's more than me just listening to them. Their vibrations are so clear, so pure but much of it is only LF perfection. At this point I only see such mass population operations to help dumb down nations like America.

Sure, internet is grand and helps us do oh so much. Kinda like the cell phone when it first came out. 20 yrs later we.. well, at least those who chose more awareness, know for a fact that cell towers, cell phones, wireless devices all pump LF into our kids and people. Does internet pump LF into us for the most part? Well, I haven't seen it do much good for our world as of yet but I'm sure that the internet has done alot of good things, yes?

Look, all I am doing is telling most people here what they already know. Just keep evolving your open mind heart and higher self and the world will follow suit like it has since your inception here. The only reason why I explain my experiences is because I need to relate to other people of like minds (just like most people here are already doing so well together) and in so doing maybe we all can make our world a more balance positive place for all life as a whole (oneness).

I believe that the parallel reality of oneness, where we all can live and exist being more high frequency, is all happening and we will exist it soon as our physical reality experience. Because forum threads like this one are only microscopic particles of beyond powerful energy...

which is actually...

...ALL of US

Kevin
Old 03-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #30
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Kevin,

I may only say thank you because I am sure they do. And, you need very special and stable 'frequency' to catch up with them as their experience is not quite like those who live in everyday society .

The way they can relate to here is very scarce . Like two very distants parts of the same world ..

Yet, we are all on the same board , across space time, we are here to dissolve the borders and to let some pass through to either side .

And maybe, i say maybe, they have yet very different opinion on all this matter, they have loads of problems to solve everyday and very little time to think about 'disclosure',

but i know that some would love to have the time to spend here, chat and relax ..

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #31
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you Agape. So much to learn out there and we're always learning.

I often wonder what would happen if we lived where there were no low, high or even oneness frequency. I know such place exists because I think I've been there before. Maybe in past life, I dunno. What good does such imagination or knowledge do for me or anyone here? Well, much I suppose but I don't know how to frame it correctly using such limited language as "english".
Old 03-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #32
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

That's right. . And it's good to know that all these 'plains of existence' are connected by single stream of consciousness and that there's compassion, above and bellow. Because, if those who came from above could bow to us, we need to be able to bow to our own children,
and our parents feel humbled and hurt .

These forums are not the means how to communicate the Truth but they are meeting point. Meeting points work wise for those who are quick, see and decide .
Compassion works, always..

Ask and you shall be answered

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #33
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent.

Kevin
Old 03-06-2010, 02:25 AM   #34
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kevin, & thanks for the thread

i have seen this happen on every forum i've spent time on-- someone posts an experience or shares some knowledge that does not give others a warm fuzzy feeling, & the poster is then accused of attracting this experience or knowledge because of his/her low vibes or some other spiritual deficiency [also, likely not coincidentally, the original topic/focus of the thread gets diverted when the poster, as Kevin did, courteously responds to the low vibe accusations]

we are living in a world that is -- true story!-- filled w/much pain, suffering, injustice, cruelty, etc, especially for/to the innocents --the animals, & the children being abducted in increasing numbers around the globe -- the astral plane around Earth is not a pretty place

my point being, those of us who have negative/malevolent entities, human/reptilian/or other, harassing us, or who become aware of some unpleasant bit of info-- WE DID NOT CREATE THE STATE OF AFFAIRS ON EARTH THAT BROUGHT THESE CONDITIONS INTO BEING, the conditions of malevolent entities on & around Earth -- we're just trying to deal w/what comes our way as we live out our life here this time around

it's likely we just happen to be a bit more psychically developed than those of you who can't see these things -- & they wouldn't be harassing us if we'd sold out to them at some point in our lives

i do sometimes feel like asking those who accuse me & others of 'attracting' these experiences because of our low vibes/lack of Love, etc -- i sometimes want to ask them, 'What's wrong w/you that you're NOT being harassed? Are you that much of a spiritual lightweight that they know you're not a threat?'

i hope this thread goes back to the original DUMBS topic

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #35
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kevin,

You've got to be a great guy if you love Buckaroo Bonzai! I still have my original video from the early 80's and I love to watch it every couple of years.

I find that not only love but great humor helps to change the energies of low vibrational beings. Certainly it protects me from being affected by them. These beings are on many dimensions and I have "battled" with them often while travelling out of body. By battle I mean a totally energy battle which is basically their energy against mine. It took me at least 20 rather scary trips out of body to finally figure out that LOVE and HUMOR were the most awesome weapons and could not be defeated! I had to let go of all fear and completely surrender to love. Of course saying it is not really a good proximation of doing it, but we do the best we can to communicate when using mere words.

From then on it was a breeze to travel on other planes. Often I would merge with these beings and they would become me, or we would become a "larger" us, since the power of love extinguished the low frequencies they were operating from. When I say "love" I do not mean what most of us conceive of as love. Love is a huge and powerful energy and a tool or weapon of sorts when speaking of energy battles, and we are engaged in an exciting battle here and on other dimensions.

I call it exciting because to me it is fun and I approach life as a marvelous game to be played. There are so many wonderful things to discover about ourselves and our abilities. The low vibrational beings are just a part of our challenges and I consider them to be a gift which has inspired me to evolve my own abilities. I also do not hesitate to be harsh occasionally here on the physical plane. Sometimes you must use their own tactics temporarily against them and like orthodoxymoron (who is just great!) I like to give them a harsh talking to with even a few cuss words thrown in occasionally when talking to "guides" or potential lower vibrational energies, including lower vibrational humans.

Of course ultimately we are all one, but in our state of illusionary separation we might as well enjoy it to the fullest. I enjoyed your videos and thanks for posting.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

wynderer...I couldn't agree more. The goal is truth...and doing the right thing...whether it makes us happy or not. When we threaten the darkside...I believe we get targeted. They've already got the others under control...so they mostly leave them alone. This whole state of affairs is stupid...isn't it?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:34 AM   #37
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
Hi Kevin, & thanks for the thread
i have seen this happen on every forum i've spent time on--
i hope this thread goes back to the original DUMBS topic
Peace & Freedom, wynderer
Agreed and thanks for the support. And yes, let us mingle in or bring in more information here concerning DUMBS as well.

Is it possible that there are LFB's already on to me now concerning this thread? Of course there is, yes. Should we all be concerned? I don't think so, at least not to the point where such activity causes us all any health challenges or other challenges in life. In fact why let it get your heart rate up at all, right?

This thread concerns mostly the more balance possible solutions as a whole. This means for all involved, especially the LFB's (Low Frequency Beings). Maybe many of us already know how to do this and many do not. Either way this thread exists and is open to suggestion. Maybe we could think of all LFB's, from the lowest level up to the highest level LFB, being nothing more than a curable virus or other challenge in life? *IF we fear or hate or feel shame of their existence then are we not only promoting or providing such LF for our whole reality as well? Instead, let's all just chose more HF or even oneness frequency for all life and us. If some LFB's don't join us bieng oneness frequency, wonderful. IF they do join, wonderful. Either way those of HF being will soon exist in their whole reality of more oneness. Like a lot more oneness that hasn't been consciously experienced by the majority of life in the last 100's or 1,000 years maybe (who knows). Consider such event being a parallel reality that you can step into and experience as your reality experience.

Kevin
Old 03-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #38
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
Hey Kevin,

You've got to be a great guy if you love Buckaroo Bonzai! I still have my original video from the early 80's and I love to watch it every couple of years....

I find that not only love but great humor helps to change the energies of low vibrational beings. Certainly it protects me from being affected by them....

Of course ultimately we are all one, but in our state of illusionary separation we might as well enjoy it to the fullest. I enjoyed your videos and thanks for posting....

Nancy
I really do appreciate yours and everyone's support but it because I care more about the world than myself. Seriously. Sure, like most everyone I've tried to force feed people subjects like what this thread offer's here. I've learned the most optimum way is to simply offer people other perspectives and that is what ALL my threads, responses, posts do here. *Anyone who dares challenges me on that well, they can do what ever they like for who am I to do anything to them? Because we must lead by example and that's what I want to do in life and I am doing it.

I mean, for example, instead of me preaching that my juicing organic vegetables and drinking it every week is extremely healthy for me and everyone... I simply just make the juice and drink it and nothing more. No talking to ANYONE about it all. Unless of course they first ask me and for which I only say what ever they want to hear from me.

I find so much more truth in movies from the 70's & 80's. Funny how so many movies of today seem to lack originality because they use so much of the same from 70's & 80's movies.
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Lf8lE_fwQ

Don't get me wrong, there are some really good new movies out there as well

ink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUK9HOT5HY

Could possibly watch ink here...
http://www.movies-links.tv/movies/ink/

Humor is a wonderful thing or tool. Little bit off topic, but case in point>>> Recently I found an old internet friend whom had been making videos for awhile now. A recent video of his seemed a little low frequency to me and after watching it I had a certain urge to immediately make a video response to possibly help him some how. What really happened was that my higher self suddenly shouted very loudly at me, "Now Kevin, you must make a video response concerning that video that you just watched and make it as "funny" as you can!!" So if you have seen many of my video you've probably noticed only one side of who I am, like a more serious side of some kind, yes? Anyways, I suddenly was given the new material, from my higher self, concern exactly what I should do in this new video. After making that new video a part of me could not believe that I really did that. You don't have to, but here is a link to the video that sparked me and my higher self to make an immediate response video (for that particular video made by my old friend). My video responses are placed right under his video and these response are unlike any COA - Clarity of Awareness video's ever made by me. Because there is another video I made a week ago and used as a video response as well. Yet that other video (concerning Vietnam and my father) really isn't related to my friend's video there but I guess he let it slide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwaunQmFdFs

Kevin
Old 03-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #39
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kevin, I like to express what I sense in your messages, sometimes. It's not my intention to polarise or diminish your postings, but it feels as if this high frequency/low frequency is such a big thing for you, that it shows some emotional issues with that. Like saying to yourself "I have to be in my heart, because that's where the high frequency is" and at the same time experiencing feelings that are not supposed to be there, by your judgement, because they are low frequency. In the frequency of love and compassion there's no effort and struggle, it's an allowing to leave things as they are and radiate love from your heart, to your own shadow and the shadow outside, in the world. Focusing on the low frequency manifestations is the same as inviting them in. Nature doesn't know the difference between "yes" and "no" it provides in what we focus on. This is my opinion and I thank you for sharing yours!
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #40
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that the whole issue around fear and the fear of non human beings stems from a memory in our DNA and collective memories from our history and becoming alive in a physical body. I believe that those feelings of fear are food for certain non human beings, like Alex Collier explains in his PC Awake and Aware Conference presentation. The art of dealing with feelings of fear and not giving in to them, not become them as it were, is the crux of transformation we experience on this planet now. And the aspect of free will is still in tact as we are free to choose the experience we desire.
Let's face it: we are eternal beings finding the way home, detours are allowed, I have made many, believe me. Once someone said to me "You know, while swimming upstream you can discover the source" We choose our reality and it's our own creation. Isn't that beautiful? The greatest freedom there is.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #41
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

tintagelcave, excellent point of view and I do understand. Do not take the following personally for it is based on my life experience as well. I enjoy your thoughts and want nothing more than you to continue expressing them no matter what!

As much as it may seem that I may harp on low and high frequency, my life experience also deeply concerns oneness. In many ways I am consciously experiencing oneness and I experience more than you realize and more than average person will ever experience in this life time. Probably cause I experience one million live times or more. The ego of making such an announcement here is mine alone. Anyone else ego can also tell me what I'm doing wrong or right according to what ever they believe is wrong or right. Because ego goes both ways. Especially no matter how good or how bad your intentions are.

So? How do I explain or express anything without stepping on other peoples feet? Should I worry about what others think of my actions, thoughts, feelings or life experience? Should I bother to continually worry about such possibilities? Sure I get a little emotional sometimes when some folks try to tell me that I am wrong. Don't you? Or that they demand proof concerning any of my life experience and I can not "prove" such because it involves more than me just explaining my version of it all. It also involves the person experiencing it from their own experience or perspective.

Just do the best that you can with what you got. Or maybe, live and let live. You, me and everyone are trying to do that I think & it seems we're all doing well so far. No matter what anyone thinks or feels concerning anyone else in life. Because no matter how much you believe you have experienced anything, no matter how much experience you think you have involving it, there are always new things to be learned and shared and it's involves more than just one life time of experiencing it all.

The point is, no matter what I say in this forum it should be taken as a grain of salt for it is only the smallest part of my reality or perspective. If anything (lol) I'd rather try and force the following down peoples throats...

"You and everyone are eternal unlimited beings and you are being the change you want to see in our world"

Note I stated that I'd rather try, which means I have done this in this forum already and I must stop such deceptive tactics. Thing is I do this in ways that do not seem to promote that we are all so eternal unlimited beings, have I? No, most likely not.

If those of like mind & heart are on similar understanding or knowing as I, wonderful. If not, wonderful. We all have our part to play in this movie of a reality in my opinion.

Kevin
Old 03-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #42
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Not a problem Brooks.. I appreciate your persective. Just don't call me "Pal".
(You did'nt) To me a "Pal' is the bartender that short poured me a drink and charged me 7 bucks.
Like "thanks a lot PAL" I'm just saying.. Kinda rude.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote