Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Default Preparing for the singularity...is THIS what's going to happen 2012?

Interesting video - describing how our knowledge and understanding and technological achievements are exponentially growing into a point where science and understanding will grow faster in a hour than in the 10.000 years before - turning scientific development into a burst...a "singularity".

If not any of the other 2012 scenarios come to play - this one will.

http://video.google.se/videoplay?doc...y&hl=sv&dur=3#

Personally, regarding 2010 - I believe we see a simultanious gathering of exponential development, in combination with cosmic (center plane of the galaxy, betelgeuse exploding, solar maximum etc.) and spirit development coming to a peak...this fact above is just another one in the row...

...guess we are for a ride...
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparing for the singularity...is THIS what's going to happen 2012?

thanks I AM ,

a real thought

provoking link

hmmmm

all love rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparing for the singularity...is THIS what's going to happen 2012?

I believe this is very much a part of what's going to happen, yes.

There's a theory I've put forth before, in other writings of mine, outside of this website, but I'll go ahead and paraphrase it here. I'm the first person to put this theory out there that I know of:

The "endpoint" of 2012 is actually an asymptote, which in mathematical terms is a destination point that a graph gets closer and closer to without actually reaching it. Think about it this way: you can take any number and keep dividing it in half into infinity, and never get at zero. You will get increasingly closer and closer, but never actually get there. Zero is an asymptote in this example.

It's possible that the "endpoint" 2012 (note that I'm not talking about the calendar date of winter solstice 2012) is an asymptote, and we will get closer and closer to it, into infinity, to the point that ultimately, eventually, we are in hyperspace and the frequency of our discoveries and inventions and everything else will also be in hyperspace too, and therefore, the original "endpoint" becomes a moot point.

I realize this is mathematical and nerdy, but my intuition is somewhat resonating with the concept. I think I'm on to something with this theory, but it needs to be refined.

Good post!
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
to the point that ultimately, eventually, we are in hyperspace and the frequency of our discoveries and inventions and everything else will also be in hyperspace too
Good post!
Good post Church.

An alternative view of your comment could also be that this event is really a quickening of the spirit to such a degree that it will transcend the physical and the materiality of the world and do so at will.

This would bring about the paradigm shift of consciousness spoken of as 'the new earth' which would be descending from above. (as in higher dimensions or from heaven if you will) Everything would change in the 'twinkling of an eye' and a new day will be born for those who stayed the course to make this transition!

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote