Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #26
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi Barry , appreciate your testimony, been looking at this subject for a while. A lot of what you say concerns the same sort of info from Phil Schneider... in other words, take great care!
I have no problem with the whole psi-ops programme, other than the fact it happens at all, that is.

What is it with the proliference of moderators all of a sudden? I appreciate things have to stay on the rails but I think too much moderation has a censoring quality. Maybe moderators should refrain from personal opinion.

A friend was driving through a nearby village and the inhabitants were out with a speed camera they rented from the police. Apart from that , there was hardly anyone on the road. A friend on a motorbike passed through and stopped to take exception to proceedings . He made the point that this is what happened in nazi germany, people started policing each other. Very Orwellian and not attractive.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #27
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Hi Barry , appreciate your testimony, been looking at this subject for a while. A lot of what you say concerns the same sort of info from Phil Schneider... in other words, take great care!
I have no problem with the whole psi-ops programme, other than the fact it happens at all, that is.

What is it with the proliference of moderators all of a sudden? I appreciate things have to stay on the rails but I think too much moderation has a censoring quality. Maybe moderators should refrain from personal opinion.

A friend was driving through a nearby village and the inhabitants were out with a speed camera they rented from the police. Apart from that , there was hardly anyone on the road. A friend on a motorbike passed through and stopped to take exception to proceedings . He made the point that this is what happened in nazi germany, people started policing each other. Very Orwellian and not attractive.
I'm careful, learnt that years ago plus have some protection from colleagues. Re the mods, they have a job to do but as you say, should remain unbiased, with own opinions yes, but showing bias really does not help. I think i may not have heard the last from 'modville' LOL.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #28
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Thanks Barry, I have "officially" no TETRA mast or even cell towers near me. I am familiar with Tim Rifat's work, some of it's great, ansd some goes off into , (for me) strange territory, sexual mojo magick talismans I do not need just at the moment, though some of his work resonates.
I have heard this noise in places there is NO computer, (and I turn mine off at the mains etc, plus everything else) and hear it places where there is minimal cell tower coverage . I'm told there is no TETRA near me ,was my first area of suspicion but I have thought about the underground aspect of broadcasting and the possibility of an underground facility nearby. How do I know for sure?

I know a fair bit about the Taos hum, no conclusively known cause as of yet, but it's a pretty easy guess, but hey, since you are a " nuts and bolts" guy, I want to know the nuts and bolts! How do they do it?

I am partially concerned about how this affects the completely unaware people and sheeple I am surrounded by. CHEMTRAILS/ EMF contamination IS MY BUGBEAR AND I SEE MOST PEOPLE ARE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ

It is not at all surprising with the compound effects of bad diet, fluoride, amalgam fillings, aluminium/barium ,TV, aspartame... enough? I think so.
Ok, how do the PTB protect themselves, and how do I find out if there is an underground facility nearby? I cannot help but think there is some sonar/submarine aspect to all this.
Hope you are in fine fettle.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #29
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I'm unsure whether or not you may be familiar with Lt.col.Sc. Watcher-he guested on the edge radio in january of this year and he does tend to 'rant' a little concerning christianity and so forth but he's similar to yourself in having witnessed reptile races but beneath the Brecon beacons-i sent the link to linn earlier last week.On the link provided, (if you're interested in the interview that is) scrolll down to Lt.col. sc at Jan.19th 2008.He reiterates the reptilian presences toward the end of the interview (if i remember correctly).
Lt. Colonel SC will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on information brought out in last weeks show with Barbara Brown. Listen to that interview as a primer to this upcoming interview.
http://www.theedgeam.com/guests/pastguest21.htm

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-14-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

There seem to be so many sceptics on this site which although to some makes sense i guess but considering the information which is shown on the Camelot site still astounds me.

Why do people still have this problem believing all this stuff, okay call me "one of those that believes absolutely everything" well that i'm not but i do believe in giving people the chance to say their piece without being put down because it seems too off the wall for some.

About the humming mentioned earlier, there has been many articles lately printed in news papers about apparent humming noises coming from underground.
One lady in Welling Kent, England has been at her wits end she puts it.With a humming noise that she feels she can not live in her home no longer.
She is not near any pylons or any other type of electronic devises and yet continual humming carries on daily and nightly causing the family to feel quite ill with the continuous annoyance.
One workman could not even enter her home because he said the noise was so bad it hurt his ears.
What's causing it well know one knows they have had various people down to investigate but nothing has been found.
The lady in question said;
"If i didn't know better i would say a ufo was above the house, the only explaination of a noise with no reason."

Last edited by Jacqui D; 10-14-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #31
the sceptic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sunny Bournemouth UK
Posts: 14
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
that is a fair comment. Have you studied the others? such as Duncan for example, and what of John Lear? or is his name simply big enough to accept his every word because he is THE John Lear?


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Sorry, I`m not digging you out, all I`m saying is that I want to see concrete evidence, and, that applies to everyone. Don`t care where they are from and who they are, to quote Bob Geldof "show me the money".
the sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:58 PM   #32
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 128
Lightbulb Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Just use your disinfo radar and all will work itself out...................

L/L 13

*****************************

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-14-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #33
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Thanks Barry, I have "officially" no TETRA mast or even cell towers near me. I am familiar with Tim Rifat's work, some of it's great, ansd some goes off into , (for me) strange territory, sexual mojo magick talismans I do not need just at the moment, though some of his work resonates.
I have heard this noise in places there is NO computer, (and I turn mine off at the mains etc, plus everything else) and hear it places where there is minimal cell tower coverage . I'm told there is no TETRA near me ,was my first area of suspicion but I have thought about the underground aspect of broadcasting and the possibility of an underground facility nearby. How do I know for sure?
thats the problem, not easy at all. You mention subs as a possible culprit, you are situated South-East UK so can only see Chatham as a possibility there. ELF is used much for comms by subs. This is not going to be an easy task eliminating every possible source trying to locate the right one.

I know a fair bit about the Taos hum, no conclusively known cause as of yet, but it's a pretty easy guess, but hey, since you are a " nuts and bolts" guy, I want to know the nuts and bolts! How do they do it?
Its all to do with resonance, phasing, pulsing, to match your minds frequencies

I am partially concerned about how this affects the completely unaware people and sheeple I am surrounded by. CHEMTRAILS/ EMF contamination IS MY BUGBEAR AND I SEE MOST PEOPLE ARE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
You and me and many serious researchers globally trying to wake people up to the dangers of chems

It is not at all surprising with the compound effects of bad diet, fluoride, amalgam fillings, aluminium/barium ,TV, aspartame... enough? I think so.
Ok, how do the PTB protect themselves, and how do I find out if there is an underground facility nearby? I cannot help but think there is some sonar/submarine aspect to all this.
Hope you are in fine fettle.
Now that is something kept from us lower down the chain. Trying to locate any underground facility is going to be difficult, at times impossible. If i can narrow down your neck of the woods i can try and find anything in your area that might be to blame.


I'm doing fine thanks, my best wishes


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #34
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I'm unsure whether or not you may be familiar with Lt.col.Sc. Watcher-he guested on the edge radio in january of this year and he does tend to 'rant' a little concerning christianity and so forth but he's similar to yourself in having witnessed reptile races but beneath the Brecon beacons-i sent the link to linn earlier last week.On the link provided, (if you're interested in the interview that is) scrolll down to Lt.col. sc at Jan.19th 2008.He reiterates the reptilian presences toward the end of the interview (if i remember correctly).
Lt. Colonel SC will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on information brought out in last weeks show with Barbara Brown. Listen to that interview as a primer to this upcoming interview.
http://www.theedgeam.com/guests/pastguest21.htm
Love the Kate Bush piccie.. I have listened to part of that but will listen to all before i make any comment


Regards

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #35
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
There seem to be so many sceptics on this site which although to some makes sense i guess but considering the information which is shown on the Camelot site still astounds me.

Why do people still have this problem believing all this stuff, okay call me "one of those that believes absolutely everything" well that i'm not but i do believe in giving people the chance to say their piece without being put down because it seems too off the wall for some.

About the humming mentioned earlier, there has been many articles lately printed in news papers about apparent humming noises coming from underground.
One lady in Welling Kent, England has been at her wits end she puts it.With a humming noise that she feels she can not live in her home no longer.
She is not near any pylons or any other type of electronic devises and yet continual humming carries on daily and nightly causing the family to feel quite ill with the continuous annoyance.
One workman could not even enter her home because he said the noise was so bad it hurt his ears.
What's causing it well know one knows they have had various people down to investigate but nothing has been found.
The lady in question said;
"If i didn't know better i would say a ufo was above the house, the only explaination of a noise with no reason."
Constructive criticism and a barrage of questions is perfectly acceptable, its the hard nosed would not believe if one hit me in the face types that annoy me LOL




THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:43 PM   #36
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sceptic View Post
Sorry, I`m not digging you out, all I`m saying is that I want to see concrete evidence, and, that applies to everyone. Don`t care where they are from and who they are, to quote Bob Geldof "show me the money".

Thats fine, perfectly logical, trouble being not one whistleblower CAN provide concrete evidence of his or her claims, if they did they would be on the front of every major newspaper. Look at them all, not one can give you that one piece to prove totally can they?


I'm still trying though, with respect and warm wishes


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #37
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Just use your disinfo radar and all will work itself out...................

L/L 13

*****************************

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
There you go


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #38
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK Midlands
Posts: 39
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi Watcher

We've spoken before a year or more back if you are who I think.

At the time I'd ordered Greer's latest book as it had just come out. I discussed with you the fact that Steve Greer has always maintained that

"We have been producing PLFs since the 1940s"

and he's pointed to your D.P. statement on a few occasions to back this up. Thus the point I made [which few ppl seem to realise] is that it's possible a large degree of S.G.'s notion that all 'grey' abductions are MILAB and ARV based has been made from what you've said. He may well have other [USA related] evidence on top - I don't know.

Greer has softened his former strict associated of "all abductions being MILABs" recently.

You've said you're waiting to be helped to initiate your testimony into a wider scheme of things - but how is anyone going to do this? You mentioned to me that a legal firm had images and/or documents that would help this process? If this is the case - would this not be a useful start to get some backing for your claims?

I have no doubt there are DUMBS on the UK mainland. Read "Left at Eastgate" for one example. I just can't understand why the UK never gets more whistle-blowers on these type issues. We need a Phil Schneider type character to discuss the building of these things over here - that would be a start and would give us something to work with. At the moment - it seems a locked-down issue.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #39
carcharodon
Avalon Senior Member
 
carcharodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Interesting - gray aliens with round eyes just like in Miriam Delicado's interview. How were these engineered beings programmed? Also by sitting in a chair (no elaboration on the interface technology), or genetically? If interfaced, I wonder how did they overcome brain's need for information reinforcement and subsequential learning degradation. If genetically, this means military tech is ahead of publicly available technology by 3+ decades (usually it's less than 10 years). You guys remember it took scientists around the world a nr of years to map human genome. Not so sure about Canadian government involvement, where would that amount of money come from in a country with a relatively small population. Oh yeah, Barry's eyes movements in the video indicate he had to be creative about some of his responses.
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #40
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi carcharodon,

I have to say I'm ashamed of the British Intelligence Service and Her Majestys' Armed Forces to allow a 'security guard' roam around a top secret facility with not even four months experience on the job!

They'll be hiring TOPS scheme employees next!

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
Interesting - gray aliens with round eyes just like in Miriam Delicado's interview. How were these engineered beings programmed? Also by sitting in a chair (no elaboration on the interface technology), or genetically? If interfaced, I wonder how did they overcome brain's need for information reinforcement and subsequential learning degradation. If genetically, this means military tech is ahead of publicly available technology by 3+ decades (usually it's less than 10 years). You guys remember it took scientists around the world a nr of years to map human genome. Not so sure about Canadian government involvement, where would that amount of money come from in a country with a relatively small population. Oh yeah, Barry's eyes movements in the video indicate he had to be creative about some of his responses.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #41
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi carcharodon,

I have to say I'm ashamed of the British Intelligence Service and Her Majestys' Armed Forces to allow a 'security guard' roam around a top secret facility with not even four months experience on the job!

They'll be hiring TOPS scheme employees next!

Best regards,

Steve
Well Steve, you obviously DO NOT have the whole story as being hired into that facility was from a very long process and i was known to them already, so NOT a complete newcomer. Do not beat about the bush say things straight out TO ME please without the sarcasm OK? Not as you perceive 'security guards', damn sight more went into the training, indoctrination than you might think. Shame on you for uneducated sarcasm.
Hiring TOPS scheme next?? get a sense man


THE WATCHEr AKA BMK

And whats all this about eye movements? Have you studied other testimony films re others? watch Lear, Schneider, Cooper, Duncan, et al, watch their eyes!!
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #42
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK Midlands
Posts: 39
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
Oh yeah, Barry's eyes movements in the video indicate he had to be creative about some of his responses.

Well that's the stage we're at with BK's testimony and why I'm sure we *could* get some significant support going if we could have a bit more to go on from his side. Until then - as you suggest - we're left with using basic NLP/psychology stuff to see if he's

1. Telling the truth
2. Thinks it's the truth but it's someone else's agenda
3. Fibbing to the nth degree.

Anyone tried that backward's masking stuff on his speech??

I've also previously suggested that there must be links from BK to other security guards who could come out and back his claim as having worked at 'AL659'.

Barry's response to asking for even basic evidence is that you don't get to come away with evidence from black-project employment. Which is true. But there's always ways and means. Phil Schneider had little material evidence but I researched his case in depth years ago and came to the conclusion that 90% of his story is real. I even spoke to his wife about the autopsy report - once you hear what went on with that - you know Schneider was murdered.... it was blatant.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:18 PM   #43
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
Hi Watcher

We've spoken before a year or more back if you are who I think.

At the time I'd ordered Greer's latest book as it had just come out. I discussed with you the fact that Steve Greer has always maintained that

"We have been producing PLFs since the 1940s"

and he's pointed to your D.P. statement on a few occasions to back this up. Thus the point I made [which few ppl seem to realise] is that it's possible a large degree of S.G.'s notion that all 'grey' abductions are MILAB and ARV based has been made from what you've said. He may well have other [USA related] evidence on top - I don't know.

Greer has softened his former strict associated of "all abductions being MILABs" recently.

You've said you're waiting to be helped to initiate your testimony into a wider scheme of things - but how is anyone going to do this? You mentioned to me that a legal firm had images and/or documents that would help this process? If this is the case - would this not be a useful start to get some backing for your claims?

I have no doubt there are DUMBS on the UK mainland. Read "Left at Eastgate" for one example. I just can't understand why the UK never gets more whistle-blowers on these type issues. We need a Phil Schneider type character to discuss the building of these things over here - that would be a start and would give us something to work with. At the moment - it seems a locked-down issue.
With the response i see, the added sarcasm i'm not too surprised others are not coming forward, its simply not worth the effort


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #44
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
Interesting - gray aliens with round eyes just like in Miriam Delicado's interview. How were these engineered beings programmed? Also by sitting in a chair (no elaboration on the interface technology), or genetically? If interfaced, I wonder how did they overcome brain's need for information reinforcement and subsequential learning degradation. If genetically, this means military tech is ahead of publicly available technology by 3+ decades (usually it's less than 10 years). You guys remember it took scientists around the world a nr of years to map human genome. Not so sure about Canadian government involvement, where would that amount of money come from in a country with a relatively small population. Oh yeah, Barry's eyes movements in the video indicate he had to be creative about some of his responses.


Really, whats that supposed to mean please? Amateur psychologists please note all body language and eye responses, speech reversal etc etc.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #45
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK Midlands
Posts: 39
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Well Steve, you obviously DO NOT have the whole story as being hired into that facility was from a very long process and i was known to them already, so NOT a complete newcomer.

Shame on you for uneducated sarcasm.
Hiring TOPS scheme next?? get a sense man[/B]

And whats all this about eye movements? Have you studied other testimony films re others? watch Lear, Schneider, Cooper, Duncan, et al, watch their eyes!![/B]
I don't even know what a TOPS scheme is!

Thing is Watcher - you can't blame people for resorting to that sort of thing. I don't like cynical debunking of testimony - no matter HOW way out - but people want a few basics to go on.

Anyway - hope you're better now health wise - I got an email from someone a few weeks back saying you were not well.

-
<edit>
PM me if you want to say anything off forum.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #46
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi THEWATCHER,

I can only come to my conclusions with the information I receive. Right? I watched the video and the guy on it said he was hired as a security officer during four months in the late seventies I think and then another four mmonths a few years later. It's not what I said.

As for the training, I must confess, I know absolutely nothing about being a security official and their speacial training needs. You could enlighten me instead of attacking....

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Well Steve, you obviously DO NOT have the whole story as being hired into that facility was from a very long process and i was known to them already, so NOT a complete newcomer. Do not beat about the bush say things straight out TO ME please without the sarcasm OK? Not as you perceive 'security guards', damn sight more went into the training, indoctrination than you might think. Shame on you for uneducated sarcasm.
Hiring TOPS scheme next?? get a sense man


THE WATCHEr AKA BMK

And whats all this about eye movements? Have you studied other testimony films re others? watch Lear, Schneider, Cooper, Duncan, et al, watch their eyes!!

Last edited by Steve_A; 10-15-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #47
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi utopiated,

Well you suprise me. Didn't you get the technical jargon used by the testemony. They called the smaller ETs 'the Tiddlers'.

What more proof do you want?

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
Well that's the stage we're at with BK's testimony and why I'm sure we *could* get some significant support going if we could have a bit more to go on from his side. Until then - as you suggest - we're left with using basic NLP/psychology stuff to see if he's

1. Telling the truth
2. Thinks it's the truth but it's someone else's agenda
3. Fibbing to the nth degree.

Anyone tried that backward's masking stuff on his speech??

I've also previously suggested that there must be links from BK to other security guards who could come out and back his claim as having worked at 'AL659'.

Barry's response to asking for even basic evidence is that you don't get to come away with evidence from black-project employment. Which is true. But there's always ways and means. Phil Schneider had little material evidence but I researched his case in depth years ago and came to the conclusion that 90% of his story is real. I even spoke to his wife about the autopsy report - once you hear what went on with that - you know Schneider was murdered.... it was blatant.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #48
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
Well that's the stage we're at with BK's testimony and why I'm sure we *could* get some significant support going if we could have a bit more to go on from his side. Until then - as you suggest - we're left with using basic NLP/psychology stuff to see if he's

1. Telling the truth
2. Thinks it's the truth but it's someone else's agenda
3. Fibbing to the nth degree.

Anyone tried that backward's masking stuff on his speech??

I've also previously suggested that there must be links from BK to other security guards who could come out and back his claim as having worked at 'AL659'.

Barry's response to asking for even basic evidence is that you don't get to come away with evidence from black-project employment. Which is true. But there's always ways and means. Phil Schneider had little material evidence but I researched his case in depth years ago and came to the conclusion that 90% of his story is real. I even spoke to his wife about the autopsy report - once you hear what went on with that - you know Schneider was murdered.... it was blatant.
Actually its AL499


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #49
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 128
Lightbulb Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Barry-

Don't get too frustrated with the sarcasm. Unfortunately, sarcasm is most people's way of dealing with everyday life.

I myself have to be careful not too get too cynical in my daily life and communications. Those of us who have not had a first hand experience with ET's, etc. often find it very difficult to deal with the realities that we know are being hidden from us. Don't take the sarcasm personally, as hard as that may be.

Thanks again for your contributions to Avalon, your thoughts are much appreciated.

My question for you is this:

I have heard that Steven Greer says he has in his possession "alien technology" that would put the question of the truth of UFO's to rest forever, yet he has refused to release his evidence as of yet. Why the delay? If i had that evidence, i would want it released to the public in a responsible manner as soon as possible.

The secret has bee hidden for too long...........

L/L 13

****************************

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #50
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi utopiated,

Well you suprise me. Didn't you get the technical jargon used by the testemony. They called the smaller ETs 'the Tiddlers'.

What more proof do you want?

Best regards,

Steve
Yes that was a term we 4 UK officers used, have a problem with that Steve? I suggest you refrain from the childish sarcasm or be reported for your obvious bias and lack of courtesey. Even a Mod should have qualities relevent to the task. Or did Bill and Kerry just let those Mods pick the job themselves? No wonder others would not bother to disclose on such forums, look at the reception they get.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon