Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 08:46 AM   #1
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Please don't hisitate to say Hi- I'm knew at this too-Definition of a Kiwi' A bird so full of S*** that it can't fly
Yep that's how we in the conspiracy world are usually viewed so at last you have something in common with someone else. They never stopped to consider that we may not fly but we can put our long beaks down a long dark hole and pull out a big fat ugly 'worm'. So who's gonna starve then?. Not us? Because we were smart enough to look for worms.
Lets swap ideas and see if heads together can make life easier than going down this road alone.
My name is Nerina. I'm a 48 year old inconsequential with a whole lot of Truthes inside my tired head. I am determined to protect my kids and make it through this future and I want other's by my side because it would be no fun doing this alone. So please contact me because anything you have to say will be of great interest-from one lunatic to another.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Well I'm not a Kiwi but I sure would love to be one! My husband, teenage daughter and myself are hoping to relocate to NZ, although I don't know when, because right now it's a matter of money.

The U.S. is just not a safe place to be. I feel scared here and I hope things won't get too bad here before we are able to leave.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #3
aearion&manwathiel

Well I dont know if we kiwis are full of s*** - my partner would redefine that angle of "conspiracy theorists" - as he always says, the one who aknowledges the conspiricy is not the conspiritor (so long as their consciousness doesnt seek to perpetuate the conspiricy by believing one is but a pawn in the conspiricy)!

We live in the misty Waitakere Ranges in West Auckland, and spend a great deal of time wandering in the bush. Lately we convene at the lookout of the Arataki Trail at least once a week and read from George Greens handbook (aloud, and those who wander past may hear what they will, or move along at their choice. We have met a few like minded individuals, and it is so wonderful to see the Law of Attraction manifest in these meetings!) - i call it my reality check. After a good five years of researching and reading on new paradigm topics i find daily life to be holographic to the infinate nature of the universe!

We would like to move forward out of auckland in the near future - a six month plan, and begin the next part of our journey - that is, creating consciousness communities. I figure Project Avalon is as good a place as any to start (but i dont think it should substitute for the real thing - actually meeting and proactively making changes in thought and deed).

If there are other kiwis out there, let ye-selves be known!

PS: Welcome to the Winning Side!

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

heres one

But awwwww no Iam in wellington
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
HeartAndBrain

Hi All,
My wife and I are here in Wellington area. We're both long-time truth researchers and enthusiasts. We moved here a couple years ago because of the relatively clean environment when it comes to location, air, water, chemtrails, RF bombardment, mental stress, etc. Nice to see some other people here in NZ who are trying to stay in touch with what's going on.
Cheers
Old 09-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
FoxForceFive
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Kiwi here! Yes we are a conservative lot by and large, but many of us are also waking up. My workmates often talk about how they want a change to come. They are open to alien visitation and openly discuss it over the smoko table - 20 years ago, or even 5 years ago, you'd be dismissed as a laughing stock to dare open your mouth!
FoxForceFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #7
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Another Auckland Kiwi here...we live just south of the Bombay hills in rural Pukekohe.

Living in the country we already have our own water and enough land to grow extra food - may have to seriously look at this in greater quantities if certain events occur!

Most people would have no idea about events depicted on Kerry and Bill's Project Camelot site - they remain ignorant and lead lives like sheep. I am determined not to be one of those!

Despite our idiot government that still thinks humans are causing global warming, NZ is not a bad place to be right now and I would encourage people worried about their current location to come here to, what I hope is, relative safety.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
Need2Know

Post Re: Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Hi there,

Another Kiwi reporting in!

Agree with FoxForceFive, people are waking up from their 'Matrix' sleep!!
People are not scared of finding out they have been lied too.....about most things....They are expecting it! You're right that 5 years ago you would have had funny looked raising any non conventional subject at the work table! But we were limited to learning about the world from Newspapers, Magazines, TV....the MEDIA basically.......And they decided WHAT the public wanted to hear. The availability of internet to the masses and it's ability to encourage free thought 'in the shadows' has allowed a lot of people to come 'online' and expand their knowledge, share their knowledge and come together.This new website from Bill and Kerry is launched at the RIGHT TIME and available to all. I was just gobsmacked logging in at how many people are browsing the different forums!!!........
They are ready to know. On all subject matters.
Going to be VERY interesting times ahead.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:02 AM   #9
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Wow- Kiwis you rock- and if you arn't a kiwi your are welcome here with open arms. Imagine if New Zealand became Known for -Kiwi a bird so full of knowledge (awakness) that it doesn't need to fly.

Please check this out I found it very plausible-keep an open mind.
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/overview2.htm

I try to maintain a sense of humour somewhat like 'Jon Eisen of Uncensored Magazine' it helps to give balance to all this.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:38 AM   #10
sakuna
Avalon Senior Member

Ki ora
I'm located in the King country, it would appear that i am less of a minority than i imagined. Good to see fellow truth seers. Its a well known fact that if a kiwi can't make it out of a pair of pliers & a piece of #8 wire, its of no use.
Ingenuity & sheer determination are strengths we should be proud of.
Best Regards
sakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #11
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

my and my two friends are looking to move to wellington or auckland, do you guys ever see american ex patriot migrants? i probably cant do it "legally" and might be relagated to mowing lawns but its better than being stuck in the US i think. anyhow what are your guys's thoughts? do you run into american living there once and a while? i know they're pretty picky with immigration...
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #12
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day! And Hi to you. This is my first virgin post on Project Avalon.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

There are Kiwis everywhere. Even here.

There are a few Americans here (for them that asked). Usually wealthy or well educated but certainly here. If you have a qualification or can get yourself an employer as a sponsor all the better for you.

Goodonyamate.

Regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:23 AM   #14
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Does the kiwi birds has more rights then the nonborn NewZealands? I think it is so scarey to live in NewZealand, simply because N'Z sits ontop of a HUGE Volcano that is ready to blow, compared with the natural disasters that is happening around the world.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #15
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

We are not perfect.

But we are probably the last basttion to fall and we are waking up fast.

I met a social sevices lady today who said "I don't doubt that America is bankrupt but why? and who is behind it?

I was expecting handcuffs and an audit

Now that was random -along with the 911 line in 'enemy of the state' dvd.

and my laptop dialing 911 while I was trying to connect to my internet dial up.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #16
Wholeness_Navigator
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Fellow NZ ground crew I live in in Northland just outside of Whangarei. It would be great to hear from any other people living up here in the winterless north

I have been researhing ET, new paradigm, behind the scenes media and other various NWO with-held information for nearly two years. Love the Wingmakers music/paintngs and Lyricus Teaching Order material, Top notch!!

I am wanting to buy land next year and work my way towards being self sustained and off the grid. Somewhere with a natrual spring/water and a bit of elavation.

Congrats!! we're on the winning team!!
Wholeness_Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #17
chiaradina
Avalon Senior Member

Hello!

I am based in Wellytown (absolutely positivly Wgtn, that is) but am originally from Austria. I am a healer (kinesiology and reiki master) and digital artists (http://www.zestyzine.com) and am working with different forms of Yoga and Pilates, Mudras and Mantras to nourish my body. I am studying the mayan calendar (I love the work of Jose Arguelles) in connection to the physical body and meridian system. I am exploring alternative ways of nourishment and have also worked with ayurveda. I think it is always important to recall that everything is a hologram and a reflection of ourselves and that we mostly have to change inside us what disturbes us on the outside. Changing ourselves by becoming more aware of our actions and their subconscious drives and acting accordingly to our insights by being INTEGER is far harder than polarizing and splitting off portions of ourselves in order to be supreme. Know yourself and work on yourself. Be aware of your actions and their implications for your personal life and life on earth and be wise with your words....
love to hear from you guys .. in lak' ech ( mayan for "I am another you")
Chiaradina
chiaradina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #18
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Default aussie with ideas

hi guys and kiwis.go the warriors though i dont think they will beat manly.

i live in orange nsw and have followed project camelot from the very start. i found it on one of my many outbursts of trying to find some sort of truth or puzzle piece quests on the wonderful world of internet. my mind has been open since i can remember.
though i have never had any contact with anything paranormal or seen any type of off world craft. i have just had this feeling inside me from as long as i can remember. the feeling that i need to survive My future and i have two children that need my protection now too. i have known all along that there is alot more to what we see and feel.
i want to be able to survive anything that heads our way but we need to be able to do this together. near my town we have a mine site and they do above ground as well as underground. i am in the mining industry and have travelled alot of the world doing it. which has made me love home even more.
the reason i am brining it up is the mining underground,( if you live relatively near it) can be great living quarters. most mine sites have thier own dams that they use for thier processes as well.
i prpose we use these resources if and when problems do occur.
love and light benny
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:14 AM   #19
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Default aussie

hi i will place my email here so we ca get in contact
bennycog@hotmail.com
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #20
MAXIMISE

Hi, I am in Wellington at the moment, let me know how I might be able to help you.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:07 AM   #21
IndigoPhoenix
Avalon Senior Member

i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings
IndigoPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #22
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

Another Kiwi signing in here...North Island location. Honestly waiting for more evidence of 'end time events' before committing to making a move. I think that forming a viable community is going to take ALOT of work and commitment that people would be surprised is required. Also I believe we need to keep it low key otherwise we will risk being compromised by malevolent people!

T.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #23
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoPhoenix View Post
i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings

I can understand the sense of emergency as we have all been feeling that of late but if you can afford it and get visa's then just fly over. Everyone here agrees there is no hiding your general location. Eventually we will all throw away our cell phones and that is as invisible as we will get. Aparently their are lots of jobs available in Invercargill which is the very bottom of South. Im not familiar with immigration laws so you would need to contact a Nz consulate for this.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:14 AM   #24
Optix
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have ideas and reasoning as to which Island, the north or south would be the safest place from natural disasters and if so..... which part... cheers
Optix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #25
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optix View Post
Does anyone have ideas and reasoning as to which Island, the north or south would be the safest place from natural disasters and if so..... which part... cheers
The 'safest place' in event of natural disasters would logically be a location immune to the consequences of all types of natural disasters, e.g. flood, earthquake, tsunami.

New Zealand is known as the 'shaky isles' for good reason - earthquake faults run down both Islands! Therefore New Zealand is venerable to the effects of earthquakes. If we can mitigate this fact through good building design and avoiding obvious fault lines then this is a positive step.

As for floods and tsunamis, you need ELEVATION, which means inland at 500 foot plus above sea level.

Of course any 'safe' location should be able to provide a constant supply of potable water and preferable natural shelter from the elements (e.g on a mountain top may be high elevation but will be exposed to the elements).

In a nutshell, I believe that a good location in New Zealand would be inland, relatively high altitude, with a good water supply. In addition a semi-mountanous terrain would provide shelter from high winds and provide a strategic advantage in terms of defense (this is why Maori Pas are often built on hills!).
T.C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auckland, contact, ideas, kiwi, rife