Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #26
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

No.

that said. I can not prove it true or false.

peace jt
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #27
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
why is there the need to define whether David is a dis informer of not, i have no doubt that David has had some form of contact and been given information via what ever source, the point here is that he has been getting the word out for a time now in my view he has the ability to be able to orate his discussions/interviews have always entertained me, let us stop defining people what they can or can not do and except that not all are on the same level of consciousness.
I like DavidCOLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I am still reading through his free e book.
David is sincere and highly attuned to the 'higherD' vibrational patterns.
David is 'on the way' of becoming an 'elder', which he is not yet, mainly due to his 'youthful exhuberance'.
Many of you know or have read, that David has a 'contact' with an elder man coming out of a spaceship of sorts. He ascribes to this 'elder' some sort of guidance role relative to himself.
This is correct - David is 'looked after' from the 'alien side' and this is positive without deceit.

Like Bill and Kerry and as many have noticed; BEING in the 'public spotlight' infers many 'emotional, psychological and physical' pressures and it are those pressures, which OFTEN result in 'younger' behaviours and expressions.
This is why some 'elders' like 'James of the wingmakers' shun ALL public exposure. It accentuates the persona of the information giver and not the data.
The most potent information of the 'elders' can be given in relative anonymity.

David Wilcock, David Icke and Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have 'agreed' within the 'higher agenda' to 'go out on a limb' to SYNERGIZE the potent work of the 'elders' without public exposure WITH the potent PUBLIC work of the 'youngers' for the benefice of all. They are all to be supported as fulfilling their 'work' for the 'Greater Agenda'.

It's like this: The (hidden) Cosmic Grandparents have formed an ALLIANCE with their (Public) Cosmic Grandchildren to REEDUCATE the (status quo and disinformed) Cosmic Children.
But it is all Cosmic Family in Transformation.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #28
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I would never label David a false prophet....because such a label would imply a "deliberate & serious intention" to put forth false information.

I do not see David doing this. imo, he is doing what a lot of other researchers are doing, putting out info to help the masses. He is not a perfected being, so we should not expect perfection from him. He is doing the best that he can, albeit with some ego involved. Such things has been said about everyone in the alternative field.

We are all on the path, doing our best, flaws & all. I don't like to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #29
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello lindabake
can you please let me know how a person can discern truth from falsehood deception non sequiter from DREAMS!!! HAS HE A SPECIAL CONTACT TO e.t's or has a direct line to infinite consciousness.....THERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT THERE!!!
LOL
Dom
I don't understand your question...can you re-word it for me? Thank you.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #30
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

I like David. I don't think he any type of prophet. I just think he's a dude following his path. Some of his stuff helps me and other parts of his work make me go huh?. I appreciate his message. It helped me to put pull me out a funk. He reminded me that all the goings on are not negative. He has his purpose at this time. I'm glad he's there doing what he's doing.

The big thing for me is that I was feeding the negative energy monster, and I was feeding him well. His message encouraged me to try and flip over to the positive and stop the free feedings.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #31
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
I rather enjoy David's message.. though I have a growing dislike for his self promotion.. and it's not just a little.. seems he somehow feels he needs constant reassurance that he is the best at this conference or that conference... "I'll be talking head to head with Nassim Haramein and we won't be stopping to explain"... yada yada.. David has a nice message but he is far from haramein in his physics capacity... he needs to be humbled IMO... his attempt at singing should have done it.. but nope .. LOL good grief! he compared himself to the voice of Micheal jackson for crying out load...

talk about drowning in own ego.. he wasn't like this at all in the beginning ... throw some people a little fame and it takes them over.. I guess we all have great lessons to learn no matter who you 'think' you are..

all things aside though.. I do enjoy his positive message.

528 hz to all
totally agree with you, took the words right out of my mouth!
if he had just a smidgen of humility, he'd be much easy to swallow.
it seems to be a little more about "him" rather than the message.

peace
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #32
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian En View Post
His message encouraged me to try and flip over to the positive and stop the free feedings.
I just love the way you put that!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #33
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

We are all false prophets, in the definition of doing prophesies - you never know until afterwards if it is to become truth - when we stop being prophets per definition...

The most interesting is maybe not if the prophets prophesies are right or wrong - but - what they do to you when you recieve them.

The only truely "true" prophesies are to my perspective those which you recieve yourself - you will recognise them by the shivers on your back/neck/spine...that is: you know when you know...same with lucid dreaming - learning the truth - watching the wonderful speech etc - sometimes you just KNOW.

Important things are never to be handled with with your intelect, but your heart and intuition.

If David's thoughts hits you - you better start listening and listening right hard. Otherwise - drop it - move on until you know.

Love from Sweden.

/M
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #34
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
totally agree with you, took the words right out of my mouth!
if he had just a smidgen of humility, he'd be much easy to swallow.
it seems to be a little more about "him" rather than the message.

peace
therefore we are dealing with EGO the very element we are trying to conquer,and it is through ego that that negative intellectual thoughts takes place..i.e falsehoods.........no -one has the absolute truth..therefore he will obviously get things wrong
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #35
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The only 'false prophet' I think would qualify nowadays is Obama.

It comes with the territory of being in a position of relative power and influence.

Saying Wilcock is a false prophet is giving much more importance than necessary. David is just a researcher, he has some beliefs that a lot of people don't respect, but he remains only a researcher, and there's a limit there.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #36
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

It comes with the territory of being in a position of relative power and influence.

Saying Wilcock is a false prophet is giving much more importance than necessary. David is just a researcher, he has some beliefs that a lot of people don't respect, but he remains only a researcher, and there's a limit there.
.I do not think David is a false prophet, but he is bound to get things wrong as we all do from time to time,
lol
dom

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 08:32 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #37
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
I just love the way you put that!

Thank you.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #38
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

does david mean well ... yes i feel he has pure and true intentions ...
what is he but a man who passionately feels he has some truth to deliver to others ... for the greater good ... to move us forward ...
information ... that is what he delivers ... information ...

i feel the greater he has come to do so ... speaking of what he knows as he knows it ... greater have the opportunities risen for him to partake in avenues of profit and such ... and some he has chosen to take ... probably turned down many others ... it is his free will to do so ... if it were you or i in those same shoes ... as our popularity grew ... whose to say how we would continue to carry out our message as time passed ... if we were honest with our selves ... we could say we wouldn't always remain aligned to our purpose within every breath we took ... we are human ... if an opportunity of gain in areas of profit became available to us ... whose to say we would not allow our ego to dip in such areas ...

we can judge his actions ... we can judge what he delivers ... but really ... we should be taking responsibility for our own selves to DISCERN ... the fact of why he is ... and what it is he conveys to us ... which really is but a piece of the puzzle ... what he delivers ... as various others do ... is simply information from a different angle ... and i feel it ... as with ALL information we open our selves to ... is information meant to trigger the realilzation of our own inner truth ...

our responsibility ... is to take all available information to us ... and discern what resonates within us and utilize such info to expand and grow ...

but to judge another for their ways ... i feel that is not BEing responsible ...
take it or leave it ... simple ...

as a society ... we seem to place much expectation upon others to deliver what feels of truth ... but we are all different ... we cannot expect all truth to be our own truth ...
as someone's popularity grows as it would have with david's ... i'm certain he too feels that expectation of him ... perhaps the expectation felt triggers ones ego to tweak or enhance that of which we know of simplicity ... because we are a world that simplicity is never enough ...

is he a false prohet ... i don't feel this at all ... someone who intentionally and deliberately brings forth untrue information ... no ... i don't feel this about david at all ...

does he know more than you or i ... no ... he knows his piece of the puzzle ... we have one of those too ... we are works in progress coming to realize this ...

does he have greater abilities than you or i ... no ... we ALL have the same abilities ... again ... he is a forerunner in realizing what those abilities are ... and living them ...

the man puts his pants on the same as we do ... one leg at a time ... as do ALL whom deliver information to us ...

to judge another's actions in doing so ... is of ego ... of the old way ...
to take responsibility and discern what holds true for us ... and what does not benefit us ... transcends ego ...

i'm babbling yet again ...
yeah ... a real shocker ...

guess what i'm saying is to not to place so much expectation upon another ... for it is when others do not fit the mold we have created for them ... mold of expectation ... is when we become disappointed when they do not meet what we expect ...

perhaps have we done this with this man ... and others ...
and perhaps they have grown to meet our expectations ... some in ways we then judge and disprove of ...

but they only walk their path ... as we should do our own ...

discern discern discern ...

ok ... i guess i'm done now ... yet again ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #39
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

David wilcock doesn't know any more than the rest of us, who told him he was a prophet? People have projected onto him what they want him to be and his ego has run away with it. Be your own guru...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #40
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

You might want to look at his website before 2000:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/ascension2000.com
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #41
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcock is a false prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmaster View Post
He seems like hes laying the groundwork for that. He says he could be the reincarnation of edgar cayce, then he says he was told that he would be a spiritual leader in the future, he also said he has psychic powers and can do readings for people. I mean he did say that he wrote science fiction stories when he was younger, how do we know that half the stuff he says that is coming from insides is just not what his imagination is cooking up. It really sounds that way sometimes with some of the stuff that he comes up with. Its like he said that bill ryan leaked the 11/27 disclosure date but that wasnt even true he told bill ryan to bring it up, its like he didnt even take responcibility for that. He says that disclosure is coming by april but really there is no indication of this i dont see it happening. He says that the ascension will take place in 2012, i really hope it does becuase if it doesnt he is going to have a lot of explaining to do to his followers.
Gee, are you an ascended master? You call yourself one...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #42
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Gee, are you an ascended master? You call yourself one...

an ascended master in training, just like anyone else:-)
ascendedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #43
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmaster View Post
an ascended master in training, just like anyone else:-)
Good answer! Think David is one too.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #44
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
You might want to look at his website before 2000:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/ascension2000.com
So, we were all supposed to ascend in the year 2000?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:52 PM   #45
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

I do not believe Davids ever claimed to be a prophet. I believe he is a more

of a researcher, in a way a a person who puts pieces of the puzzle together,

for those who don't have the opportunity to do it themselves. I think people

who label other people as prophets, or follow self proclaimed profits, have more

learning to do for themselves.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

JK, Jiddu Krishnamurti, was a good one to listen too
and, David Wilcock, does VERY good work !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #47
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, David Wilcock is a bit full of himself, even for my taste, but whether false or a prophet only time will tell - I don't agree with everything he says or writes by far, and I certainly don't think most of his 'scientific proofs' and 'disclosrures' fit the description at all ... But I'm always willing to listen to what he has to say. I hope he won't change into some kind of a 'spiritual leader' one day, as he himself discourages from that, and anyway, he himself advises everyone not to take anything at its face value.

So, as for me, no, I don't think he is a false prophet.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #48
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

For the people who answered they derive benefit from Wilcock's work, I'm curious. What benefit do you get from it?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I admire David in many ways. He is very knowledgable and perceptive. But for some strange reason...I always feel uneasy when I listen to him. I don't know why.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #50
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
For the people who answered they derive benefit from Wilcock's work, I'm curious. What benefit do you get from it?

--sjkted
Like, this, for example?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian En View Post
The big thing for me is that I was feeding the negative energy monster, and I was feeding him well. His message encouraged me to try and flip over to the positive and stop the free feedings.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote