Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vatican to start 7 day 6 night reading of Bible

I heard today on the radio that the Pope is to start a 7 day 6 night continious reading of the Bible. He will not do all the reading himself but it will be continious, non stop for 7 days and 6 nights!
Is it just me or is the timing of this a bit of a coincedince?

I belive the Vatican has known all about the E.T. presence for many a year now. Look it up for yourselves.

Any Comments?

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Vatican to start 7 day 6 night reading of Bible

Hi Merlin, can you substantiate this with a link?

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Hi Merlin, can you substantiate this with a link?
Not at the moment, like I said I've only heard it on the radio tonight and I have'nt had much time to dig a bit deeper.
Im sure Its on the major news outlets if I heard it on the radio.

If I find anything I'll post straight away ok.

Merlin.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I just googled "pope reading bible"

Here is a link to the first result

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Merlin
Old 10-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #5
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Italy and can confirm this.

The readings started last night at 19:00 pm here (1:00pm EST) transmitted on RaiUno TV direct from the Basilica di St. Croce in Jerusalem with the Pope beginning the readings.

There will be 1200 readers from 50 countries reading the bible from Genesis to Revelations constantly until 11 October.

I see that on www.rai.it , you can accesso to online direct to Jerusalem.
Pace e Bene!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Why?

What is the official line as to why they are doing this?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
Swamisalami
Banned

Are they perhaps trying to keep "the Sheep" concentrating so they will not see the things which will happen the coming week?
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #8
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

here the direct link:
http://www.rai.tv/mpplaymedia/0,,Liv...134239,00.html

no official explication is give.
THe text on the page says only that this is an event organized by the Italian public television and the Vatican.

Last edited by corvo; 10-06-2008 at 09:58 AM.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Lets email the vatican and suggest that maybe they can start with the New Paradigm series once they are done with the bible! Then after that ET 101. Then start with the bible again, but put back in all the bits they took out.

Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
Swamisalami
Banned

Yeah, and maybe they can shows us all the book which they hide in their cellars. That would be great!
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #11
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Lets email the vatican and suggest that maybe they can start with the New Paradigm series once they are done with the bible!
Instead to be ironic understand that this is a serious attempt to realize what people in this forum is saying about being positive.

I'm no catholic but this is NOT a good moment to criticize them.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #12
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

It's me again...

Doing a quick look-up, I found these too:
online direct: www.labibbiagiornoenotte.rai.it
www.digital-sat.it/new.php?id=15779

on satelite direct: RaiEDU2

The articles I quickly read state that about 2000 persons will be reading from all confessions of faith and walks of life, even some world politics. More than 145,000 persons signed up to read on the labibbiagiornoenotte site prior to their choosing who would actually read. During the airring, there will also be musical intervals where the texts of the songs reproduce the original text. It will be the first time in history that the Basilica of St. Croce will be open to the public 24 hrs/24 hrs.

P&B
Old 10-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Well as for the timing, many suspect that something is coming with regards to the ETs.

Perhaps this will be the church's new 'miracle' After 7 days prayer - look what happened!

Another attempt to fool the masses and maintain some form of power IMO

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #14
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not catholic either, but if it weren't for my studying the bible and being curious of the interpretations of end times, I don't know where I'd be now.

The 5th October, first day of readings, officially opened in the Vatican the Bishops' Sinod "The Word of God and the Mission of the Church".

Hmm....
P&B
Old 10-07-2008, 06:04 PM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm started at 7, being read for 7 Days/6 nights (Days have always represented Good, nights and Darkness, evil...) ends on the 11th - Finishing III days before the rumored uncloaking... maybe they just want to read the bible to all of us one more time before a major event?

What ever happened to our Vatican insider, can someone send him a quick email to see if he would join us on what's going on?

Does the Vatican Space program know something is coming they haven't shared with the public?

777 - 111 = 666

Coincidence?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10-07-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #16
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

I would have thought Pope Benedict XVI would know these bible passages verbatim by now...

In other Papal news: Hasn't anybody heard what lurks BELOW the Vatican's Sistine chapel? Many independent Illuminati whistle blowers have commented on the "initiation room" and the nefarious "goings on" therein (Svali, et al).

I was raised Catholic (8 years of school which forced confession every morning at 7 AM or one was expelled) ...

However, I respect & I owe the Catholic dogma alot... in the 1960's, they had a fine record of advocating for social justice... then, I guess, they called it a day.

When I was getting confirmed in the Catholic dogma, my endless questions on the origins of seemingly absurd & strange concepts from "original sin" to "why can't priests marry" received inane canned responses. BUT, it drove me to find the answers for myself.

Enter the college years:

History states as fact that priests cannot marry in order to protect church assets from the inheriting offspring of a deceased priest ( the motive was greed and lead to "pervy" priests)... this is one of the many origin stories for things Catholics just blindly accept as reality.

I could go on for days.

The Vatican perverted the teachings of the one known as Jesus. For example, Jesus never called himself "LORD" (insinuating a feudal relationship). Jesus was all about people EMPOWERING THEMSELVES and discovering their own abilities though unconditional love.

The Vatican stepped in more than a thousand years after the death (and resurrection) of the Christ and changed his words as well as changing the nature of his relationship with Mary Magdalane (she was a high priestess adept that they turned into a whore). They also changed the teachings which resulted in the creation of a super power CHURCH AND STATE in order to control the populace through fear mongering. They did this by creation of this "external messiah" scenario. The external messiah was purposely engineered to create a sense of powerlessness... a prevailing victim consciousness where one CANNOT save themselves but must be saved by another.

Jesus was not about victim consciousness... he was an adept schooled in many rich esoteric traditions including an initiation in the Giza Pyramid... (he only publicly reappeared when he was 33 years old).

Currently, the "new" pope is reverting farther away from Social Justice while careening towards the ancient agenda of the Illuminati (it is an Italian word after all, no?). Cardinal Joseph Ratzinberg as Pope Benedict XVI makes Pope John Paul II look like Malcom X.

People need to realize the difference between "Jesus the Christ" VERSUS the dogmas that evolved through the hands of greedy and corrupt papal regimes in order to concentrate Illuminati power.

I urge people to study even your mainstream European history, ... its tragic yet very similar to today's corrupt insider politics (Popes killing aristocrats, aristocrats killing popes, puppet popes installed by aristocrats, Pope on Pope crime, freaky pope sex, etc ): Not to mention fringe subjects like the Vatican and its exopolitical ties to E.T.s and subsequent coverups going back more than 500 years.

Forgive me father, for I have researched.

(I know I'm going to **** people off with this post, but... all well... I'm still paying off student loans for this knowledge.)
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:03 PM   #17
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Folks,

Do you really think the constant reading of the Bible will help the world's deepening crisis? Not even a blip. Yahweh will not listen to such abominations. He turns away from prayer that are deceptive and hypocritical. The Catholic Church is nothing but a branch of the Illuminati to control the masses in deception, greed, murder, politics, and religion. There are some people in the low levels of the church who are sincere about their faith (but that doesn't mean it's righteousness). But the Catholic Church is all evil, and I have nothing more to say, since I can go on for days about this diabolical religion.

Just to set the record straight, I am not sorry if you are a Catholic after reading this post. If I offended you, that's good. Because you need to hear the truth.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Be very careful with the actual Bible. Question everything. The origin was genuine, only. There are two churches (all tradition/confession churches included). The institution and the inner presence. Both with separate agenda.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-07-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #19
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Be very careful with the actual Bible. Question everything.

Namaste, Steven
That's right, Steven. All Bible translations have been modified one way or another. Because remember...these translations are changes and interpretations from the original source that are NOT inspired by the Father Yahweh's Spirit (in other words...Holy Spirit). Use prayer to guide your studying of the Bible. And yes, the original scriptures were inspired by the Holy Spirit, except for the 10 commandments, which were written by the Finger of Elohim (God).

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote